Losing Her Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're mine," he says, looking deep into my eyes.

"Yes," I whisper, taking his head into my hands again and pulling him to my lips

This time our kiss is passionate, another one that draws the air from my body. I don't understand my reaction to him but I also don't fight it. My body is his and I will never deny his desires.

"Would you like some company?"

"Yes, very much."

He helps me into the bath and then undresses before placing a tray across the tub and setting my juice on it. He slides in behind me and I lay back against him, contentedness fills me. He cups a hand to gather water and deposits it on my chest then follows the flow of the water down my body. The warmth of the water and the touch of his hands soon have me daydreaming about spending all my nights with him. I release a big sigh and he questions why.

"Contentment."

I look over my shoulder at him and there's a big smile on his face. I writhe against him and giggle. We spend several minutes in silence, him sluicing water over me, me lying back against him. I feel the ache gradually draining from me as I relax against him and sip the juice. Eventually, we bathe and rinse, we both put on robes and make our way to his bedroom.

As were getting dressed, I broached the subject that had been on my mind since I woke.

"Do you still want more of me?" I ask.

He chuckles softly. "I do," he answers, "I want to have you again if you'll allow it."

"I'll allow it," I say with a smile, "May I spend the night again?"

He approaches me and wraps me in his arms. "You could spend a lifetime of nights with me and it still won't be enough, Sarah. I've never had a woman give herself to me so completely, never had a woman that satisfied me like you did last night."

As we kissed, we removed each other's robes. He laid me on the bed and kissed his way down my body, spending time with my breasts before kissing lower.

"Colt, this morning I was still leaking you."

He looks up at me from between my thighs, a big smile on his face.

"I don't mind, angel."

He placed his lips against mine and dipped his tongue into my entrance. For the next fifteen minutes, I moaned and writhed in orgasmic bliss as he once again pleasured me with his mouth.

Colt

She's eager to be taken again, as eager as I am to take her. She smells of lavender from the bath. I nuzzle into her short curly hair and dine on her sweet sex. She tastes like the both of us and I'm soon drunk on the elixir of our passion. Once again she has opened up to me, her knees splayed to the sides and nearly touching the mattress. Fuck, I need this woman in my bed every night. She's eager to satisfy and be satisfied, and she cums with only the slightest of provocations. I think to myself that if I tried I could probably find a look, a glance, that would draw an orgasm from her. She groans and writhes under my tongue and begins to shiver, one foot twitching out of control. She grabs my head and squeals in delight as her orgasm rips through her body. I smile at her entrance as I probe it further with my tongue, more than a little proud of myself.

"I want to feel you in me," she whispers as she rises, "Lay on your back, I'm in charge this morning, at least until I know how tender my insides are."

I accommodate her and she straddles my thighs, then grasps my cock and wipes the tip between her lips. She takes a deep breath and places me at her entrance before working her lips down my shaft. She pauses several times as a look of pain flashes across her face, but eventually, she fully impales herself on me. "Fuuuuck," she groans as she settles me into her deepest reaches. She lays on my chest and moans as she quivers with yet another orgasm, rocking and rotating her hips, stirring her tunnel with my erection.

"I can't get enough," she whispers.

"Neither can I," I say and I run my fingers through her strawberry blonde hair, "I don't know what I'll do come Sunday."

"Don't think about that, don't wish our weekend away," she says as she raises her head and kisses me.

I close my eyes and my senses are filled with her, how soft she feels against me, how warm, how inviting as her muscles relax, her hair draping across my chest, the sensations of her tunnel gripping me, the movement of her hips stirring me inside her. Once again, she is poetry in motion, only this time she's writing stanzas on my body and I want the poem to go on forever. I wrap my arms around her and lock us in this horizontal dance of lust.

Her hips rise and fall, dragging her engorged sex up and down my cock, and I feel her nectar trickle over my sack. She groans softly,

"Ooh, yes... yes... yes... mmmm."

"How do you feel inside?" I ask.

"Pleasure with a touch of pain. It's a good pain, discomfort is more descriptive. I'm enjoying it."

"A little kinky are you?" I ask, then SMACK. I strike her ass.

"Ahhhhhhh!" She arches her back, her mouth falls open and she begins to pant.

SMACK. I strike the other cheek.

"Yes! Oh god, yes! I never knew I would enjoy spanking so much!"

She presses herself up and places her hands on my chest, driving her wet lips to the root of my cock. I smack her twice again and she quakes and spasms on me, her hips gyrating hungrily.

"So close," I groan.

"Cum for me, Colt! Fill me up with your seed. C'mon, baby, do it!" she squeals and I explode inside her.

"Fuck! Yes, yes, yes!" she keened as she bounced on me.

We were both spent again. She'd had countless orgasms and I'd lost track of my own, but the count doesn't matter. I want to cum with her for the rest of my life. She relaxed onto me again as my cock softened inside her, eventually dropping from between her lips followed by the deposit I'd made. We were both covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

"Such a good girl," I whisper.

Sarah

I can't get enough of him. He fills me perfectly, stretching me open further than my silicone lover. My body has been in a constant state of excitement since I arrived at his home, and whenever he touches me I tingle all over. I never realized I would cum so much with a man; his touches, his kisses, and his invasion of my body all serve to send bolts of pleasure straight to my core and cause me to erupt. Maybe it's because this is all so new to me, but his skill and passion are definite factors. I can't imagine a better lover to be my first. The feel of our bodies together, lying here in the afterglow gives me a heady feeling and I wish that I could melt into him.

Eventually, I break the connection between our bodies and slip down him to clean his cream from where it leaked from me, then take his flaccid cock into my mouth and clean our fluids from it. Tasting the mix of us, I realize what a wicked cocktail we make when we couple.

"That tickles," he chuckles when I lick the pool of semen from around his cock, then sucks in a sharp breath when I clean us from him. "THAT feels good," he groans.

We spent the remainder of the morning snuggling in bed; I could easily get used to the warmth of his body against mine. Exhausted and relaxed from our efforts at pleasing each other, we both doze and when we wake we're both hungry. He slipped on a pair of lounge pants and a T-shirt, and since I hadn't thought to bring lounging clothes he gave me a pair of his boxers and a T-shirt to wear. The boxers required a safety pin to hold them tight around my waist. In the kitchen, he taught me how to make a simple Mediterranean dish, Toasted Orzo with Parmesan and Sundried Tomatoes. It only took about 30 minutes to prepare, even with him going slow to teach me. He poured himself a glass of an Italian Barbera and a glass of iced tea for me. We sit at the table and enjoy the meal, talking about everything yet nothing at all. I'm captivated by him, he's knowledgeable and worldly, yet simple and modest.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asks mid-sentence.

"Like what?"

"Like some smitten schoolgirl."

I blush, he caught me. "Perhaps I am a smitten schoolgirl," I say in my best flippant manner. We both laugh and then he continues what he was saying.

We finished our conversation and I helped him clear the table. We decide to watch a movie and discover we both love science fiction so we find the original Alien movie on his satellite service and settle into the sofa, wrapped in a blanket. I'll admit, there was some action happening under the blanket but we stuck with the movie. It's a weird feeling to have a man pinching your nipples while an alien monster turns humans into snacks for its newborn. Two heart-pounding hours later he had me on the edge of cumming and I had a leaking cock in my hand. I slipped my head under the blanket and licked his cock, cleaning his pre-cum when I reached the head. He groaned deep and loud when I wrapped my lips around him and slid them down his shaft. I was working his cock into my throat when I heard a breathless, "NO," and he flipped the blanket off. He grabbed my hair and pulled me off his cock, "I don't want to cum there!" There was a wild look in his eyes.

"Where do you want to cum, baby?"

"I want the last vestige, the last trace, of your virginity," he said with a hunger in his voice. He slid a hand down my back, between my cheeks, and pressed a finger to my anus.

"Oh! Really?" I asked.

"Absolutely."

"Won't it hurt?"

"You seem to enjoy a touch of pain," he chuckled.

"True," I blushed, "but won't it make a mess?"

"I have a way to make sure it doesn't. Have you ever had an enema?"

"Not since I was a child."

"Come with me."

He took me to his bathroom and pulled a box from under the sink.

"You keep enemas under your sink?"

"It might have been a while since I've had sex, but I'm not a monk. Instructions are on the box, I'll be waiting for you in bed."

He left the bathroom, pulling the door closed behind him. I closed the toilet lid and sat there reading the box. As I sat there reading, I began to cry. He wasn't a monk, why did he have to say that? Suddenly, I felt insignificant like another notch to be carved into his bedpost. He'd been so nonchalant about it. How many women had sat right here and read enema instructions? How many women had he slept with? I suddenly remembered I was so inexperienced. Tears ran down my cheeks as I rose from the toilet and joined him in the bedroom.

"Sarah, why are you crying?!" he said, sitting up with a start.

"How many?" I cried, holding up the box.

"You only need the one."

"No, how many have sat there and done this?" I asked, pointing to the bathroom.

"Oh, princess, don't..."

"HOW MANY?" I yelled.Shit, where did that anger come from?

He paused, thinking. "Three."

I was somewhat relieved, at least It was a small number. He reached out to me and I moved into his arms.

"You must have known that I have been with other women. Do you want me to recount them all and what we have done?"

"No, God no! I don't want to think about them but I can't help feeling as if I'm competing with your past."

"Have I satisfied you so far?"

"Yes! You have satisfied me beyond my wildest fantasy."

"Because I have experience with other women. Every woman teaches me something new, and now you are benefiting from my experience. Otherwise, you could have been with a high school boy."

"Being with you has been amazing, Colt."

"Then here's what you need to know. First, I'm not one for one-night stands, I have ended up in long-term relationships with all of my sexual partners. Second, I have not been with a woman in six months, and I dated her for a year before her job took her away. Third, I don't want you to leave here and never see you again. I don't want you to be the first to walk out of my life after having sex. I don't know how we work this out, but I want to see you again."

"I'm sorry, I'm been so emotional ever since I left home yesterday."

He sat quietly for a while, holding me while I trembled inside, afraid of what his thoughts might be. Finally, he broke the silence, "Ten."

"Stop," I whispered.

"You have been the best, no question."

"Liar," I chuckled.

He tipped my chin up to look into my eyes.

"No lie. There's something about you, Sarah. Something that drives me to crave more of you, and not just in bed. I have feelings for you, and I think that you have feelings for me. I'd like for us to explore those feelings."

"I'd like that too," I smiled up at him.

We held each other for a while and my trembling subsided, but eventually, he picked up the enema box from the mattress.

"We don't need this today," he said as he placed It on the nightstand.

I slid out of bed and grabbed it up, "Oh yes we do, you're going to teach me how it feels."

Several minutes later I emerged from the bathroom and rejoined him in bed. He wasted no time, placing lube on one finger he parted my cheeks and began massaging my exit.

"Remember your safe word, angel," he whispered as he pressed his finger inside to the second knuckle

It wasn't painful, in fact, I rather enjoyed the feeling and I moaned with pleasure. He slid it out and circled my exit then slipped it back in, as deep as he could go. That dragged a long moan out of me as I found this invasion unique and enjoyable.

"Two fingers now, angel. I need to stretch you a bit," he whispered. Applying a little more lube he lined his fingers up and pressed into me.

"Fuuuckk, yesssss," I moaned, "that feels so good."

He softly chuckled and kissed one cheek. "I'm glad you enjoy it. No pain?"

"Just enough," I whispered.

Jeez, why had I never done this with my dildo, it's nothing like vaginal sex. It feels so good but so dirty at the same time, thrilling yet a bit embarrassing. I feel like I shouldn't enjoy it so much, but it's sending pulses of pleasure to my core and I can feel myself getting wet. I lie there on my stomach and find myself pushing back against his fingers with each thrust. The pain is gone and in its place is a need for more. Then it overtakes me, my muscles pulse around his fingers a few times and then grip them tight as I quiver. He slides his other hand under me, finds my pleasure button, and begins circling it. I fall into a million pieces as I experience my first orgasm with something in my ass. It's new and thrilling, and it's a good thing he lives in the country because otherwise, the neighbors might have heard the scream that erupted from me. I lay there on the bed panting. He smacks my ass and crawls out of bed to wash his fingers.

When he returns to bed he doesn't say a word until after he's straddled my thighs, lubed his cock, and is pressing it against me. Then it's only one word.

"Relax."

He presses against me and the pain is back, I hate to think what it would have felt like if he hadn't stretched me with his fingers. My back arches and I let out a long moan as he continues to invade me; one slow stroke fills me and I have all of him. My muscles involuntarily spasm around the new invader and he freezes, giving me time to grow accustomed to being pried open.

"You enjoy that, don't you, Sarah?"

"Yes," I respond breathlessly, "Oooooh, so good. Fuck me, Colt. Fuck my ass."

He slowly slides back and then presses into me once more, taking his time and letting me grow accustomed. Gradually he increases the pace of his thrusts, and in a matter of minutes he's driving me into the mattress and I'm making little grunt and squeal noises every time he comes down on me.

"Touch yourself," he commands, and I slide a hand between me and the mattress.

I circle my clit with two fingers and erupt in no time. There are fireworks again, and the sound of slapping flesh and moans as I cum again. Fuck, this is amazing! I can't imagine any of my blowjob boys doing this for me and making it feel so good. Then he slides an arm under my chest and suddenly I'm on top of him, my back against his chest. I squealed as he flipped us, I was still cumming and my legs flailed in the air. It was like the naughtiest carnival ride ever.

With me on top, he now had full access to all my pleasure parts, and he took full advantage. His hands roamed over my body as he continued violating my ass. He could touch whatever he wanted, stroke whatever his heart desired. He began with my scalp, running his fingers through my hair, and circling my ears, it felt so good. Next, his hands made their way down my neck and across my chest to my breasts and my pebbled nipples. My head tipped back, and my breath quickened. He cupped and caressed them, gently pinching my nipples at first, then he grasped them and tugged, hard! The pain took my breath away and I gasped and arched, causing his cock to probe me more deeply. I squealed as he tugged my nipples while rolling them between his fingers, firecrackers exploded behind my eyes. He had quickly learned my limit line, where the pain became too much, and he was dancing me right at my limit. Then he let go, and SNAP!, my tits fell back and pooled on my chest, my nipples still feeling as if they were in his grip. Finally, his fingers reach my sopping entrance. He gently probed between my lips, and his fingertips danced on my clit. I wanted to cum again, needed to cum again, but he withdrew his fingers and put them at my panting mouth.

"Taste yourself," he commanded, and I obeyed.

His fingers tasted a bit salty, a bit sour, and a bit metallic, the latter I assumed came from what was undoubtedly a generous amount of semen he'd deposited in me, some of it still coating my walls and leaking out. No wonder he enjoyed putting his lips and tongue to work on me. He dipped his fingers into me again and tasted them himself.

"Fuck, I love the taste of you, but I especially love the taste of us. Knowing that my cum is mixed in drives me crazy with lust, and I want to fill you up all over again."

With his fingers between my legs once more, he probed at my entrance and then slipped a finger in.BOOM! I had something in both holes and the fireworks were going off. Fuck it felt so good, and my body began racing toward another peak. He sensed it and quickened the pace of both intrusions.

"That's it angel, cum for me, squeeze my cock, let go and ride the wave."

He grabbed a tit and pinched the nipple.

"Give up, don't hold back."

My sphincter started rhythmic contractions as I began to pant and moan. He drove deep into my ass and held me there, lifting my body into the air. I writhed on his cock as my body gripped his root.

"Cum now!"

I could not disobey, my body was not responding to anything my mind said.

BOOM, I screamed and flailed upon him when he put his thumb on my clit.

"YES!" he yelled out as I felt his hot seed pumping into my colon, pushing me over the cliff and driving me into an extended orgasm.

He wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight, as our bodies spasmed together. Who knew taking him in my ass would be so satisfying!

Colt

She's mine. Every crease, every crevice, every smooth, silky curve, every hole. Better yet, under her left breast, she bears my mark. I smile to myself as I wonder what her teammates will say about that. Will she try to hide it from them when they shower? Maybe, but I bet she'll show Breanna, her best friend. The thought of someone else knowing she's mine gives me a touch of satisfaction, but what gives me the greatest satisfaction is her. Only three women have given themselves to me this way, now four, and Sarah has been the best lover by far. It's curious that a woman, a girl, so inexperienced, is the best lover I've ever had. It's more than just sex, that must be it. I've never felt a connection to a woman like this so soon after meeting her. But then again, she is so damn responsive to my touch.

I rise out of bed and head to the bathroom. We both need a shower after anal play. I turn on the water and adjust the temperature, then turn another knob, and soon steam begins to escape from the nozzles in the walls. I return to the bed, pull her to the edge, and sweep her up in my arms. She sighs in contentment.

1...678910...12