Losing Her Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're spoiling me," she coos as we stand in the rain and steam.

"You can use my shower whenever you like," I chuckle softly, "just remember that I'm part of the deal."

"Ohh, fuck. I wouldn't have it any other way. You drive me crazy."

Now I'm the smitten one, I'm not sure how it happened so quickly with a woman I've only known for a few weeks but she is everything I want. And those deep emotions scare me, I've never fallen this fast for a woman.

We wash up and finish with a cool shower, no steam. As we're drying off we decide to go out for dinner a few towns away in the next county. People there may know me but they won't know her. Besides, there's a fantastic Tex-Mex restaurant there. We have a great time, lost in conversation and food, we're in our own little world.

Back home we snuggle on the sofa and watch some TV; we're both too full to get amorous. When we finally go to bed, I pull her to me and hold her tight. We both know there's an elephant in the room, this is our last night together. At least until we can arrange more time to be with each other. It feels so good, so right to have her in my arms. I fall into a contented slumber.

I nearly have to pry my eyes open as I claw my way out of deep, restful sleep. The last thing I remember is spooning Sarah, but now I feel butterfly kisses on my chest. Damn, she's being so soft, as if she's trying not to wake me. As my mind finally rejoins the living I realize her fingers have encircled my cock and she's slowly stroking me. I might have been asleep, but it wasn't, it's hard.

I stir and she whispers, "Good morning," into my chest.

"Anxious to get the day started?" I ask.

She pushes away from me and looks deep into my eyes. She has a look of desire on her face, and I'm pleased that she seems to want more this morning.

"Yes, I need you one more time."

"What time do your parents get home?" I ask.

"Around three. I want to leave here by noon so I can get settled in and do some laundry. Every pair of panties I brought, except for the pair you destroyed, are, well, they're crusty. I can't have my mom finding them."

"About those panties..." I start with a chuckle.

"Oh, don't worry, you're going to replace them. If you're smart, you'll buy me lots of panties. The kind you want to see me wearing."

"So, you're saying that I get to see you in your panties again?"

"Maybe, then again, maybe I'll just give you used panties as a tease. You should buy me a pack of plain white cotton panties, that way you can smell and see how eager I am for you."

I growled at her and she giggled, and then she got a serious look.

"Colt, I want you to make love to me this morning. Our sex has been so urgent, so intense, you've taken my breath away every time. Can you be slow and gentle?"

"Anything for you, angel. Shall we finish the way we started? We're already in position."

"Yes, and I'm... ready for you. I've been touching myself and I'm so ready that my inner thighs are damp."

"Are you sure that you can be slow and gentle?" I laughed softly.

"You lead, I'll follow," she smiled.

This girl makes my blood boil. How in the name of all that is holy am I supposed to be slow and gentle when all I want is to drive her into my mattress and make her scream my name?

She put her leg over my hip and, with my cock already in her hand, she wiped the tip in her nectar and slid herself onto me, taking nearly my full length with one thrust of her hips.

"Fuck, Sarah, where's the slow part to that?" I moaned.

"I was tired of waiting, so let's get this started. Are you going to lead or not?"

I placed a soft kiss on her neck as I began to slide inside her. She was right about being ready for me.

"Ohhhh, the feel of your crown stroking my tunnel is the most luxurious feeling ever," she moaned, "You fill me so perfectly, it's as if we were made for each other."

Time seemed to stop as we lay there side-by-side kissing, tasting each other's skin as our hips took turns thrusting against the other. I detected a slight trembling in her and stopped to look at her. Her eyes were dark but showed the white above her lower lid.

"Don't stop, baby" she whispered, "I'm cumming"

I resumed thrusting, picking up the pace slightly but still what I would consider slow. She quivered in my arms and I could feel her rhythmically grasping me. She moaned low and soft and then sighed as her body relaxed against me.

"Good?" I asked.

"Don't stop, please don't stop. I need more," she whispered and she began thrusting against me again.

"I've created a monster," I chuckled.

"You've created an addict is what you've done. You're like a drug that I can't get enough of."

As if I wasn't just as addicted to her. Her scent, her taste, her touch, her eagerness, even her voice, formed a drug cocktail that was coursing through my arteries and sotting my brain. She was right, it was as if we were made for each other, designer drugs that each made the other intoxicated with lust.

Two more times as we lay there taking pleasure from each other, two more times she quivered and moaned, gripping me tightly.

"I can't take anymore, baby," she groaned after the last orgasm wracked her body, "it's your turn now. Cum for me."

We'd been softly kissing until this point, but she dove into my mouth, tongue first this time. She pried my lips apart and consumed me with her passion as she thrust her hips against me.

"Cum for me, baby. Let's finish this together. Fill me up, lover. Take your pleasure from me."

That's all it took, I'd been on the edge since we began and her encouragement pushed me over. I grasped her hips and pulled her to me, burying myself inside her as I tumbled over the cliff and exploded inside her.

"Colt!" she squealed. I guess I don't have to drive her into the mattress to get the response I crave.

"Cum with me, angel."

I held her tight to me as she spasmed and groaned. We collapsed against each other.

Sarah

The most amazing weekend of my life was near its end. I'd been emotional the entire time but now those emotions are spilling over. Lying there pressed against Colt as his cock softened inside me broke tears free and they ran down my cheeks. They dripped onto his arm and he noticed.

"Why the tears?" he asked.

"I don't want this to end."

"We don't have to end, Sarah."

"But how do we go on? It's not like we can openly date. My parents..."

"I don't want to sneak around, angel. We'll just have to figure it out."

The rest of the morning passed quietly. We showered, had breakfast, and I packed. Alone in his bedroom, while packing my things I broke down and cried again. He didn't know. His T-shirt from yesterday morning was hanging over the back of a chair. I picked it up and took a deep breath, his scent permeated the fabric and I stood there for a moment just breathing it in. I tossed the shirt into my bag. Dressed and packed I stood there looking around the room. The bed was a rumpled mess, with evidence of our activities scattered about the dark sheets. The bedside rug was back. On another chair was the robe I'd worn. It suddenly struck me that it probably belonged to a past girlfriend and my heart caught in my throat. My torn panties and his handkerchief are lying on the floor next to one of the nightstands. This was the room where virgin Sarah got everything she dreamed of and more, the room where virgin Sarah transformed and woman Sarah emerged like a butterfly from its chrysalis. I pulled out my phone and took some photos; I never wanted to forget this weekend and this room. I want to return here, over and over again.

I join Colt in the kitchen and then he walks me to my car. He opens the door for me and I turn to him. Suddenly I'm wrapped in his embrace and our hungry mouths are pressed together. He's taking my breath away again, and my emotions begin rising to the surface. I push back from him, breaking the kiss.

"I have to see you again, Sarah. You can't be my first one-and-done, though I can't call what we did "one" but you know what I mean."

"Don't worry, you're my drug, right? Come to the home game on Wednesday, I'll tell my parents that I'm going to the Frosty afterward. At least we can see each other and talk."

I slip into my car and give him that girly finger wave as I drive away. There's a forced smile on my lips, and it feels as if my heart is hooked to a chain anchored on his porch post and being yanked from my chest as I leave. I stop when I reach the end of his drive. Turning right takes me to town and home, turning around takes me back to him, and that's where I want to go. Back to his home, back into his arms, back into his bed. More tears, dammit I have to stop this. I turn right and accelerate toward home. "I love you, Colt," I whisper as I wipe the tears from my eyes.

Arriving home, I busy myself with unpacking and laundry. I put his T-shirt into the box with my silicone lover and think about what a poor substitute the flesh-colored cylinder is for the real thing. A thought hits me as I place the lid on the box, I smell like his soap, that manly scent I adore. I can't let my parents smell me so I hop in the shower and wash twice with my soap. I smell girly again, just like I should.

My parents arrive home and I lay on their bed talking to Mom about their weekend as she unpacks. They'd had a great time. While Dad was in his meetings she shopped with the other wives, and on Saturday night the company hosted a grand party. When she finished and gathered up their dirty clothes I went into the kitchen to get a snack. I hadn't eaten since breakfast.

"Sarah, did you have a good weekend?" Mom asked from the laundry room.

"Yeah, it was good. I just hung out."

"Did you see Colt?" Shit, my heart stopped momentarily. How did she know? Was she just fishing?

"No," I answered, though I was sure my voice sounded unconvincing.

"Well you must have seen someone," she said from the doorway.

I glanced at her and did a double-take. She was leaning against the doorframe, the panties I'd worn home from Colt's were dangling from her finger. I suddenly realized I'd left them on the bathroom floor and apparently, she'd done a sweep of my room for dirty clothes before she started her load.

"You look pale dear. Care to explain this?"

She turned the crotch of the panties toward me, the stain was visible. I'd been leaking Colt's seed all weekend, how could I forget?

I grasped the back of a stool and sat before I had the opportunity to pass out. Mom joined me, standing on the other side of the island.

"So," she began, "I assume you're smart enough to use protection. Are you on birth control?"

Tears welled in my eyes as I died from embarrassment. I hung my head, nodded, and croaked out a "yes."

"Well, that's a relief. So how long has my little girl been a woman?"

I took a deep breath and shuddered as I released it. "Friday," I said.

"This isn't from Friday. Did you see him again this morning?"

I nodded, tears were dripping onto my legs now.

"Look at me, why are you crying?"

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, Momma," I sobbed.

"Who said I'm disappointed? Every woman goes through this, well, unless they're a nun I suppose. It must have been good if you saw him Friday and again this morning. Or maybe it was two different boys?"

"God Momma, no," I sobbed, "I'm not some tramp."

"Good to know, darling," she said, reaching across the island to touch my arm, "So it must have been good for you. I'm glad about that. Please tell me it wasn't that little pervert, Randy, the boy that takes the photos. He's creepy."

"No, Momma, it wasn't Randy."

She squeezed my arm. "It was Colt." She said it as if she was citing a fact. "Did he pressure you into this?"

"NO MOMMA!" I whispered franticly, "He would never do that! I -- I threw myself at him."

"My sweet Sarah threw herself at a man? I find that hard to believe."

"Believe it, Momma," I sobbed, "I pursued him, I wanted him to be my first so badly."

Mom came around the island to hold me. It felt so good in her arms, she was always my biggest fan, my rock when I was hurting. She held me to her bosom.

"My first time was with an older man," she whispered, "it was amazing."

"Daddy wasn't..."

"Oh no, dear. His name was Damien, and he was seven years older than me. He rocked my world that night."

"Why didn't you marry him?"

Momma chuckled, "Because, dear, he wasn't the marrying type. I never saw him again."

"Colt and I are different, we want to see each other again. I think I love him, Momma."

"It's common for a girl to feel that way about her first, what with all the emotions. Your feelings will pass."

"I hope not," I sobbed into her chest.

Colt

A few weeks passed and I'd seen Sarah after each home game. We would go to the Frosty and talk. It saddened me that we weren't able to find any alone time, though it did allow us to focus on getting to know each other. She told me about her mom finding out. Fortunately, she didn't make a big deal out of it. Sarah always told her when we were meeting, but they both kept the information from her dad.

Then one day, Helen takes a call from his secretary asking for a meeting. I assumed he wanted to talk about insurance so I had her schedule with him. That was not what he wanted. I stepped out of my office to greet him and we shook hands. The next thing I know I'm on the floor and he's standing over me. He has a hell of a left hook.

"Stay away from my daughter, Branson. She may be eighteen but that doesn't mean you can have your way with her!" he screamed, "I have customers telling me they see you out with her, even saw you together while Joetta and I were out of town. You'd better keep your dick in your pants, Branson! Keep it in your pants or I'll cut it off!"

He charged out the front door and right into the arms of the police, Helen was on his heels. After he punched me she'd called 911 immediately and since my building is near the police station they were outside in moments, responding to an "assault in progress". While I was lying on the floor of my office recovering, she was outside telling them what she'd seen. Two EMTs came and helped me up and walked me to the ambulance. As we emerged from the building I saw an officer cuff James and put him in the back of the police car. As the EMTs checked me out, the officer questioned me.

"Let him go, I'm not pressing charges," I told him.

"That's not up to you," came his stern response.

"You have no proof of what happened."

"Well, I have the statement of your secretary, and once she gets me the security footage she promised, I think the prosecutor will feel pretty confident in charging him with assault. Tell me what happened."

"No."

"You're refusing to cooperate?"

"Yes, I refuse. I told you I don't want him charged."

"Well, I told you it's not your decision. I'm taking him in and the prosecutor will decide what to do about this. Have a good day Mr. Branson." He climbed into the cruiser and drove away, James gave me a look of utter disgust.

As I walked quickly back into the building Helen met me.

"Are you okay? What was that all about?"

"Yes, I'm okay, and thank you for acting so quickly to get the police here. Unfortunately, this is probably the only time I wish you hadn't. Most people would say that he had a good reason for punching me."

"Heavens! What have you done that you deserve that?"

"It doesn't matter," I mumbled as I closed my office door.

I took my phone out and texted Sarah, hoping she could respond quickly, though I knew she was at school.

Me: Need to talk to your mom, urgent. Give me her number.

Sarah: Mom? Why?

Me: URGENT!!! DON'T QUESTION!

She sent the number. I made a call that I was dreading. Her phone rang twice, I didn't wait for her to speak.

"Joetta, this is Colt. James has been arrested."

"Arrested! What on earth for?"

"He punched me. He found out I've been seeing Sarah. I told the police I didn't want to press charges but they wouldn't listen."

I heard a big sigh on the other end. "Does he know that you...?" She let the sentence drift off.

"I don't think so."

"If he punched you for seeing her I shudder to think what he might have done if he knew everything."

"I'm going to call the prosecutor, she's a friend of mine. Maybe I can stop the process and get him released."

Amy Raglan and I had been high school classmates. She had a reputation for being tough but fair, a reputation that had earned her reelection multiple times.

"I'm going to the jail to see James. Since he's a captive audience I'm going to give him a piece of my mind."

She ended the call and I immediately dialed Amy's office. Luckily she was in and accepted my call.

"Colt, my friend! How are you? Better question, why are you calling me in the office?"

"Hey, Amy. I'm well, but I need a favor from the local prosecutor."

"Generally when someone asks me for a favor it involves ignoring the law. Tell me that's not what you want."

"Unfortunately I can't tell you that. There's a man who's been arrested for assaulting me."

"And you want me to throw the book at him."

"NO! I want him released. I don't want charges filed against him."

"First time I've heard a victim plead for leniency, tell me more, starting with his name."

"James Charles is his name." I heard her typing. "He came to my office and punched me after discovering that I was seeing his daughter. It's all on video, and Helen was an eyewitness. There's no question that he did it, but I'm begging you not to charge him."

"Seeing his daughter? As in dating? This is the insurance guy we're talking about, right? His daughter is pretty young, should I be investigating you?"

"Yes, that's him, and no, you don't need to investigate me, she's eighteen."

"Ouch, Colt. No wonder he came after you. I'm finding nothing on him in the system other than a background investigation for his insurance license. Appears you've incurred the wrath of a fine upstanding citizen."

"Yes, please, you have to stop all this."

"If I do as you ask, is he going to come after you again?"

"I don't think so, his wife is pretty pissed at him. She's planning to read him the riot act while he's a captive audience."

"Okay, I'll defer charges. But if this happens again I won't hesitate to file."

"Thanks, Amy, I owe you."

"Yes, you do. Goodbye, Colt."

I'd received a flood of texts from Sarah during this time, and I was about to respond when another came in.

I reached Mom. Told me everything. I'm sorry he did that, it said.

I responded withHave your mom call me later\ and then dropped my phone on the desk.

I began pacing the floor, unable to stop worrying about today's events. Exactly what I didn't want to happen, happened. I had upset Sarah's family, or at least her father. Her mother didn't seem to mind, they bonded over the fact that they both lost their virginity to older men. Believe me, I was not expecting that to happen. I had assumed that when her parents found out that I had taken her virginity they would both be angry. I guess I was getting off easy since it was only her father that was upset, but it seemed that he only knew we'd been seeing each other. We had tried to keep it low-key, seemingly innocently running into each other at the Frosty. Yet, he didn't know that I had deflowered his little girl, hard telling how he would react to that if he found out. I decided that it had to end, I had thought with the wrong head and it was going to blow up in my face. There was no giving Sarah her virginity back but if I wasn't around maybe this would all blow over and life in the Charles house could quickly get back to normal.

Joetta

That idiot husband of mine! He had always been protective of his little girl, his only child, but this was going too far. I know what he's thinking, the fox is in the hen house and after my little chick. Well, he hadn't seen the look in Sarah's eyes when she talked about Colt. Thankfully he hadn't heard her talk about spending the weekend in his bed, the dreamy look in her eyes, the satisfaction she'd received. To hear her tell it, Colt was exactly what she wanted. She might only be eighteen, but she's an only child. She was always around adults and we took her everywhere. She was wise beyond her years, and this momma knew her heart. If Colt wasn't THE one then it was up to Sarah to figure that out, but maybe, just maybe he was it. I'm certainly not going to stand in the way of her discovery and possibly mess things up between her and Colt. She's an adult, fully capable of making her own decisions.