Losing It to Lucie

Story Info
The Start of an Online Relationship.
1.7k words
4.83
1.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers

Thank you to those who read my works. Thanks for the follows, likes, comments, and creative criticism. I am by no means a writer, therefore there may be some grammatical errors and/or stories that may not appeal to some. All I ask is that you to to be kind and understanding as I learn more & more about writing.

I've had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Some stories are completely true, some are fictional, and some are a combination of fact with some fiction (to enhance the story).

Sometimes I'll tell you whether the story is true, but sometimes I'll let you try and figure it out.

The following is the first chapter in an on-going online relationship with Lucie. This chapter may be difficult to read and may not "flow" like a regular story, but it is a Thank you to those who read my works. Thanks for the follows, likes, comments, and creative criticism. I am by no means a writer, therefore there may be some grammatical errors and/or stories that may not appeal to some. All I ask is that you to to be kind and understanding as I learn more & more about writing.

I've had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Some stories are completely true, some are fictional, and some are a combination of fact with some fiction (to enhance the story).

Sometimes I'll tell you whether the story is true, but sometimes I'll let you try and figure it out.

The following is the first chapter in an on-going online relationship with Lucie. This chapter may be difficult to read and may not "flow" like a regular story, but it is completely factual and contains excerpts from a real conversation between me and my on-line friend.

Enjoy

--------------------------------

Literotica: Feedback for Tom_Brown

This message contains feedback for Tom_Brown

This feedback was sent by:

Comments:

Loved the story. You hit lots of my hot topics.

--------------------------------

RE: STORY

Hi Lucie,

Thanks for the message. Which story were you referring to? I've got quite few on Lit now.

Thanks again,

Tom

------------------------------------

Hi Tom,

I actually like all of your stories that I've read. You're a very good writer. I've got some stories also on Lit. Would love for you to check them out and get your feedback.

Thanks, Lucie

------------------------------------

Hi Lucie,

I read your bio and your stories. Very nice. Your fetishes are awesome! I have very similar fetishes also.

Can you describe yourself in more detail than average & small?

How old are you?

Is your incest story fact based or fiction?

Does incest excite you?

I see that you're "attached". Do you mind if I ask male or female?

I'd love to see a pic of you.

Thanks,

Tom

------------------------------------

Hi Tom,

I describe myself in each of my stories so I don't know what else to tell you, but ok, here goes.

age 26

5ft 5 tall

slim/medium build

brown hair down to my neck

36dd bust

i am bisexual and yes my relationship is with a woman we been together just over a year.

My incest story is fiction, I do not mind incest but if I read stories they are mainly sharing stories ie loving wives, erotic coupling etc etc

thanks Lucie

--------------------------------------

Thanks Lucie.

I appreciate your response. I did read your stories, but I wasn't sure if your description in the stories was actually you.

Do you and your partner share?

If so, with men, women, or both?

Do you share photos? I'd love to see what you look like being that your friends say that you're beautiful. ☺️

(Not to mention that I'd love to see that great ass and amazing tits!)

Pretty please 🙏🏽

Thanks,

Tom

------------------------------------

This is suppose to be about you writing a story not me stripping for you lol

I hardly know you and takes a lot of trust for me to show anything, your best bet is to get to know me, and for me to know you. Then see what happens.

You can find me in the Forum on Literotica under same name Luciexxxxx,

I do not really keep a eye on emails so the forum would be your best bet to reach me, on the page where the stories are at the top of the page is a envelope with caption Explore the Forum is on the list 🙂

I will enclose a pic of me though so at least you see what I look like 🙂 chat soon (I hope)

Lucie

(Pic Attached)

--------------------------------

Thank you Lucie,

Actually, I wasn't expecting you to strip for me.... Yet! 😂

Btw, you're friends are right...

You are very beautiful. Great pic. Thanks for sending it.

It's actually exactly the type of pic that I was hoping to see.

It's funny but I'm completely opposite. I'm hardly on Literotica except to post stories, read comments, and occasionally (when I'm horny) ready a sexy story. I don't look at porn or the pic section there. I've never been on the forum, but if you're there I might go looking for you.

You're cute, great sense of humor, and if you don't mind me saying, sexy.

Friendship first, then possibly sharing (whatever) is cool.

You stated that you're in a relationship with a woman, but you also like men. So what kind of men do you like and can they get you stimulated?

So.... How can I get to know you?

Tom 😘

Oh, I forgot to say....

From what I can see, you do have amazing tits!

I'm definitely a tit man, so I can appreciate a nice pair, to go along with a pretty face.

------------------------------------

Thanks Tom.

I wouldn't say that I like any particular kind of man. But yeah, men can stimulate me.

As far as getting to know me, I told you to reach me on Lit Forum.

------------------------------------

LITEROTICA FORUM

Conversation Title: Guess Who?

TOM_BROWN:

Hey Beautiful,

Look who's here 👀

LUCIE:

haha you found me

TOM_BROWN:

Lucky me

LUCIE:

So tell me about you, Age/ Married stuff like that, and where are you from

TOM_BROWN:

I'm a straight, experienced, older man. I'm secure enough in my manhood to appreciate a man with a large penis (but not gay or bi). Married for too long, but in an open marriage. Very limited "sharing" experience (she fucked 2 guys). I love erotica. Love wife-sharing, group sex, exhibition & voyeur, and reluctant stories. I love the female body, but not into porn or nude strangers. On the other hand, I love seeing pics/videos of wive's or women that I meet (and know a little about). I'm 5'9" around 250lbs, clean shaven (everywhere) 6" average girth.

You?

LUCIE:

you know i am bisexual, so have to ask what she looks like, you sound nice have to say, probably my favorite section is any sharing stories hard to find a good, wish i could write one but would not know where to start haha

Please describe your wife.

TOM_.BROWN:

She's 5'4" For most of her adult life, she's been around a size 3. Weighed around 115lbs large 36DD by breasts, decent ass, great legs. Around 15 years ago she gained some weight and is probably around 130lbs now, but still sexy. She looks European or Hispanic, but isn't. She's always been very beautiful. Wanna see a pic?

LUCIE:

Duh 🙄

You know I am bisexual, so you know I wanna see a pic of her.

TOM_.BROWN:

Trade pic for pic

LUCIE:

I already sent you one, so you owe me one.

TOM_.BROWN:

You're right. Here she is with a guy who fucked her while I watched. They were just getting started. Here you go:

(Pic attached)

LUCIE:

Your wife is hot. She ever been with a woman? I'd be happy to help her ☺️

TOM_.BROWN:

She use to tease me that she was with a girl before we met, but she hasn't (as far as I know) since.

When was the last time that you were with a man?

LUCIE:

A little over a year ago.

TOM_.BROWN:

Well then, you're due for some cock. 😂

LUCIE:

My girlfriend says that the only way I'll get cock again is if we have a threesome.

TOM_.BROWN:

That can be arranged. 😂

It's every guys fantasy to fuck two sexy women at the same time.

Pick me, pick me 🙋🏻‍♂️

🤣

LUCIE:

Maybe we could make it a foursome with your wife?

TOM_.BROWN:

Now you're talking!

LUCIE:

Here's something to encourage you to make it happen:

(Pic attached)

TOM_.BROWN:

Wow! Great tits. Those are amazing. Thank you for send me that pic. Now I know what your tits really look like. They're similar to my wife's.

Here's another of her:

(Pic attached)

And here's one of her ass in little panties. If you look close, you can see a lot of side boob also.

(Pic attached).

LUCIE:

She's so hot! I could have so much fun with her. I guess I owe you an ass pic, huh?

Here:

(Pic attached)

TOM_.BROWN:

OMG Great pic! You know that I'm a tit man, but your ass is amazing in that pic. I love the little black thong barely covering your ass.

Here's one of my wife's pussy:

(Pic attached)

LUCIE:

Wow. We need to make this happen. I could fall in love with that pussy.

Ok. One last pic

(Pic attached)

Fair trade?

TOM_.BROWN:

OMG! 😳

Your pussy is beautiful. I could spend hours with my mouth and tongue servicing you! 🤤

How can we make this happen? Do you ever plan on coming to the US?

LUCIE:

I've never been there and since I won't cheat on my girlfriend, we'd both have to go and that's not possible. Maybe you can come here to the UK?

TOM_.BROWN:

My wife works for the airlines, so flights are cheap for us. Maybe I can plan a vacation for us there.

LUCIE:

Make it happen and it'll be worth your while. Just imagine having three women to yourself to satisfy every sexual fantasy! If I get your wife's pussy, then you get mine, (and my girlfriend's as a bonus)!

TOM_.BROWN:

I'll make it happen...

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers