The Debt That Keeps Giving

Story Info
25 year old female blackmailed to pay debt.
2.5k words
4.5
25.9k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Lucie, being 25 I like to party and have a good time, I work hard so why not right? I'm told I'm beautiful by my friends but they have to say that, I think I'm pretty ok lol. I'm a bit short at 5 foot 5, slim with a great ass, my friends call my ass " peachy " but I don't know, it's mine and I like it. I do however have amazing tits, lovely full and real 36DD. I'm a good girl, I party but not too much, I'm bi so girl bars are cool, no men hitting on you, etc, don't get me wrong I like guys, just not all over me.

I work in retail, and women's clothing mostly, I love fashion and nice things, meaning clothes, shoes, and stuff. This day started like any other, wake up, get ready for work, coffee, drive, you know the drill. The day was great, made some good sales, had some friends call in for lunch break and made some plans for drinks after work, and planned our weekend activities.

After work I tidy up my makeup and hair and drive to pick up my friends, Kate and Traci, they live a few blocks away from me, just enough to be in the "rich" part of town, I hate taking my old Toyota over there, it looks out of place amongst the wealthy but I drink less than the girls so it makes sense I drive.

We had a great night, had a few drinks and a meal, but being a work night didn't stay too late. I dropped the girls home and left, turning up the radio just as a push bike whizzed past, it frightened me and I panicked hitting the gas and rear-ending an SUV, "oh fuck" is all I could say.

The driver was an older guy, and he didn't seem too concerned I just destroyed the rear of his new-looking Land Rover he was polite, we exchanged insurance info, the police came and did their thing, had both cars towed, and took me home. It sucked but things happen, nobody was hurt, cars are pretty safe these days and let's face it, I needed a new one!

Nothing worried me too much until days later I got a letter from my insurance company, they said I hadn't been paying my insurance and had no cover, to add to that great news the Land Rover was going to cost $10550 to repair. Looking into the payments I found when changing banks I hadn't set up an account for the insurance payments, so they were correct, I hadn't paid them. I thought ok, I've lost my car and will need to get a loan to pay my bill, life goes on, and it sucks, but nobody died.

The next day there was a knock on my flat door, opening the door the guy I rear-ended is standing there. I was a little taken aback to see him, he introduced himself as Dan, he was older, probably 45 or so, very well dressed, he looked wealthy. He saw me staring and asked if he could come in. I wasn't expecting company and was wearing short shorts and a tight tank top, my tits did look big in this top and with this guy staring at them made me think I should change. He stepped inside and said we needed to have a chat.

"Um ok." It was all I could say. Sitting on my couch he asked if I had coffee, soon we were drinking coffee and chatting about the accident, taking me by surprise.

"I know you have no insurance and no money." As I started to defend myself he stopped me.

"You have a large dept to pay young lady, I know you can't pay but I have a proposal for you."

"I'm not fucking you!" I yelled at him, getting angry, as Dan looked at my legs and spoke.

"That's not what I'm getting at, but I would like you to do some things for me."

"What the fuck does that mean" I yelled. He went on to say that he was a rich man and could pay for his car stating the dept I had to pay was to his insurance company and he could give me the payments if I do "things" for him. I told him I'm not a hooker he got up to leave, he said I'd receive instructions in two days, then turning he spoke again.

"Follow the instructions and you will do well, if you don't I'll buy the shop you work at, and sack you, then I'll buy this flat and evict you." I nodded and he left. Two days later an A4 envelope arrived, inside was a letter, it read.

"Take your friend Kate out tonight, take her back to her place and seduce her, on your phone film the two of you fucking each other, be sure to show inside her house and her parent's room."

Then there was a number to send the video to. Shocked all I could do was cry, I couldn't see a way out, so I text Kate to pick me up. Kate and I had been friends for years, she was a petite redhead with long straight hair. She's very slim but athletic with stunning legs and strong arms, years of competition playing hockey will do that. I'd seen her boobs a few times, nice-shaped C cup. She came from a wealthy family on only wore beautiful clothing, she always looks amazing.

Three hours later Kate and I were in the bar, she did look hot and I'd always wanted her, it was a gay bar and she seemed comfortable there so after a large number of drinks I leaned in and kissed her, she was shocked but kissed me back. A few drinks later she asked me to the ladies with her, once there she held me and we kissed again.

"Fuck I've always wanted to do this do you."

"Do what?" I asked, just as her fingers traced the outline of my panties, pushing her tongue into my mouth she slid her fingers under my panties and slid them along my slick pussy. I was wearing a short mini dress so this was effortless for her, rubbing my clit I was moaning in her ear, her fingers went lower along my small Lips and she entered my tight pussy, kissing deeply I unzipped her jeans and returned the favor, she was soaking wet. Just then a security lady came in, she watched us for a minute and seemed to enjoy the show but eventually spoke.

"Ok ladies, time to go."

Bursting out laughing we took the hint and after a short taxi ride we were in her room making out more, Kate told me to stand up, then she told me to show her my tits.

A little shocked I removed my tank top, then my bra. Kate sat up off the bed and took each of my small hard nipples in her mouth, sucking hard, her hand returning to my pussy, this time pulling my panties down and finger-banging me fast. She sat back as I took my phone and pressed record.

"What are you doing?"

"Shut up and strip!" I returned and she stood on the bed playing for the camera as she jumped back spreading her legs wide and running two fingers into her dripping hole. She had a beautiful waxed pussy and it was too much so I leaned in sliding my tongue from her tight ass to her clit and back until I was lapping at her open hole, her clit seemed to swell as I took little bites and licks, looking up she was pinching her nipples as her pussy flooded.

Kates's pussy was a soppy mess, she was moaning and still rubbing her nipples and her pussy lips were open and creamy. I took a final lick half filling my mouth with her juice and moved up her body until we were face to face, lowering my mouth to hers, she let out a deep moan and shuddered as her juice flowed into her mouth. Our tongues once again dancing. Fuck kissing her made me hot. As we broke off the kiss she whispered to me.

"Lucie sit on my face." I didn't hesitate and soon my knees were beside her ears, her tongue licking my ass doing little circles driving me nuts. She reach around over my thing and rubbed my clit, as I felt a climax build she pushed a finger up my ass, the invasion made me tense shudder and moan as I flooded her face with my juices. Slowly unwinding from her we lay in each other's orgasm, as we kissed we could her moaning from a deep part of the house.

Kate was 26 a slim brunette around 5ft 10 with a 36B bust and still lived with her Dad and sister, Jenny her Sister was 22, I didn't know her that well as she had lived with Kates's Mum miles away and had come to live with John, Kates's Dad a few months back.

"Is that Jenny?" I asked Kate.

"Don't think so." She replied.

"Dad went out tonight, maybe he got lucky." Kates's Dad was a pretty good-looking guy, think he's about 50, he'd never remarried but had no problems with women apparently, Kate said he's had some younger stunning women over.

She said she would often hear her Dad fucking, she seemed proud of him for getting some.

Throughout this conversation Kate had been rubbing my nipples, being sensitive they were like diamonds, she leaned in and started sucking them as her hand slid to my clit, as she rubbed she sucked on my big boobs and before long I came again as we heard a slight banging sound,

"Dad's headboard." She said with a giggle.

We dropped off to sleep and I woke about 2 hours later needing the bathroom, then remembered the letter and the filming of Kates's dads room, taking my phone and throwing on a long shirt of Kates I quietly went down the hall putting the torch on and pressing record once again, it was no problem to walk passed all the rooms, one room was empty so must have been Jenny's, the other door was locked and other than some soft snoring was all quiet. Filming the way passed the room I went to the bathroom and headed to the kitchen for some water. Sitting at the breakfast table I was startled by a figure coming through the door.

"Oh shit sorry." Said a woman's voice. Composing myself I spoke.

"Hi." I said very quietly.

"Are you Kate? " Asked the voice.

"No, I'm Lucie, Kates's friend." I said. As the figure came into view entering the kitchen it was clear this lady was naked, her body looked slim and the lights were all off but the lights from the oven and microwave gave a little glow, then she realized she was naked.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry, John said his girls were out.". I told her it was fine when she opened the fridge the light came on and I thought "dam, it is fine." This lady looked like a dancer, slim but fit, no fat at all, not that there's anything wrong with that, but nope, none.

"Oh fuck!" She said trying to cover up.

"It's just not my night." She said. When I giggled she looked at me, fridge light still showing her amazing body.

"Sounded like you had a good night to me." I smiled.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" She said sitting next to me. Taking her in she was stunning, with long brunette hair and I'd say a touch of Asian descent in there someplace, she had a slim face, small boobs, and a tight ass. Even with her hair a mess she looked hot, I could only think about how my hair looked.

"Names Vanessa." She said holding out her hand. When she said her name I noticed 3 things, a huge rock on her wedding finger, a nice tongue piercing with a ball on it and what I guessed was dry cum on her face. We talked and she showed me her wedding diamond.

"Open marriage." She said.

"Not judging," I said smiling, I found out she was 43, of Asian descent and her Husband was rich but a useless fuck, she started to laugh and replied.

"How ironic, you hear me being pounded in that room, and I still haven't cum." We looked into each other's eyes and she leaned in to kiss me, all sorts of emotions were going through my head but I didn't stop her, our lips meet and we lip-locked for a few seconds before our mouths opened and her long tongue snaked into my mouth, my nipples instantly went hard and when her tongue meet mine I melted into her.

I felt her hand brush my boobs through the top I had on and felt my pussy gush, she stood up, took my hand and lead me to the big couch in the next room, laying me down she opened my legs wide and got between them shoving her long tongue straight into my soaking hole, she then did 2 things at the same time, pushed her thumb into my ass and rubbed my clit sending me instantly over the edge into multiple climaxes, she ate me for a long time and I'm sure I didn't stop cumming the whole time.

Before I knew it she had stood up and just sat on my face, she had a trimmed bush and her pussy lips were big and red, they were also very open, that's when it hit me she had been fucking all night, as I breathed in her sex the damp smell of mixed cum hit me.

I was a bit ashamed but fuck it turned me on, she had thin legs and lowered herself on my mouth as my tongue entered her I tasted the salty taste of male cum, reaching down she pulled her ass apart and I could see her asshole was open and been fucked as well, with gravity on her side she pushed thick white cum out of herself into my mouth, I lapped at her like a starving kitten, I was eating Kate's Fathers cum out of a freshly fucked pussy. Vanessa let her ass go and pulled my top up freeing my big tits, I heard her take a sharp breath in as she pinched my nipples.

"Fuck, what beautiful breasts." She said quietly, still licking the thick cream out of her she suddenly froze, took a deep breath and came all over my face, she was bucking and shaking for what felt like minutes until she went limp.

She climbed off me, turned and kissed me goodnight, and left. Wondering what the fuck just happened I got up and went back to bed in Kate's room, settling into a deep uninterrupted sleep.