Losing it with Sabrina

Story Info
An introduction to loving!
1k words
10.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All sexual participants are 18.

I met Sabrina in my health/sex-ed class in my final semester of my senior year of high school.

The class had to take a public survey about our sex lives. EMBARRASSING!!! I admitted to petting, giving head, to two girls, and getting a hand job. Other than that, I'd been skinny-dipping, in France, on a nude beach during my family's Spring Break vacation. i nearly lost my virginity, on the beach, but we were interrupted by a lifeguard. (The only clothed person on the sand.) I decided, on the beach, that hairy pussies were my preference!

About 50-percent of the girls, in class, said they were virgins. I was one of four guys that admitted virginity. We figured that about 10 of the "non-virgin" guys were lying.

Sabrina said she and her ex-boyfriend, gave each other their v-cards at the Holiday Inn after the Christmas formal. She dumped him when she THOUGHT she got pregnant and he demanded she get an abortion. It turned out she wasn't "with child." Fortunately!

Sabrina was shocked at my virginity confession. "i thought Charlotte would have taken you to bed!" Sabrina said.

"Charlotte is a devout Catholic," I responded. "When it comes to sex, she is 'Sister Virgin.' She let me eat her pussy and finger her g-spot, but wouldn't cross the love-line without being married. Unfortunately!"

"If you date me, I'll grab your v-card right away," Sabrina boasted. The cute, Italian, brunette, with a small chest, added, "if you can deal with 'itty-bitty' titties and a hairy pussy, we'll get along great!"

"Sounds fun," I smiled. "When can we start dating? I fell in love with hairy pussies on the beach in Europe. L-U-S-T, love!"

"The cafeteria is a convenient start," Sabrina said. "I love the salad bar. You can drive me home after school."

"Should I buy some condoms?" I asked. "I wasn't planning to get laid anytime soon."

"i'm on an IUD," Sabrina said. "Rubbers look gross. I only had one partner. We were both virgins. He used a Trojan for our first time. It felt weird. I got on birth control and prefer 'bare back.' He was afraid of knocking me up, so he always pulled out and came on my pubes and breasts."

We enjoyed lunch, walked to my Camaro, and drove to Sabrina's house, while she started oral on my cock. "Got to get you ready!" she said.

Her mother greeted us. Awkward! Considering her daughter's mouth was giving me pleasure on the way to their house.

When we walked through the door, Carol greeted us, saying, "I am going over to my parent's house and won't be home until noon, tomorrow. You'll have plenty of privacy until then," as she winked at Sabrina.

"Don't jump to conclusions, momma," Sabrina responded. "Mike says he is still a virgin. He hasn't even tried to get into my panties."

"Not yet," Carol said, with a knowing smile. "Not yet. Give him the opportunity. He's a man. He has a cock. You have a pussy. Where there's a will, there's a..."

"MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sabrina yelled! "Go visit grandma and gramps!"

i laughed at them, hoping to get "close" to Sabrina, soon.

As her mother walked out to her car, Sabrina showed me their swimming pool. "Last one in is a rotten egg," she shouted!

"I don't have any swim trunks," I, responded, frustrated.

"No clothes allowed, only birthday suits!" Sabrina reacted as she pulled off her top, revealing her cute set of A-cups with nickel-sized areolas and pencil eraser-sized nipples.

My shirt, quickly, hit the lounge chair followed by my briefs and jeans as did Sabrina's skirt and panties, revealing her, luscious, dark-haired pussy and, cute butt!

Grabbing each other's hand, we dove-in to the deep end, coming up for air, holding each other, chest-to-chest, with our first, French kiss.

This was the first time I was holding a naked woman. My cock responded with a rock-hard eight inches, poking Sabrina in her stomach. She laughed and lifted herself so that I could lift and kiss her nipples.

i moved back and forth, pleasing each breast until Sabrina shuddered into orgasm...

"Oh, my," she shouted! "No one has done that for me! They usually ignore my tiny love buttons. That was freaking awesome! Thank you!"

I kissed Sabrina, moving her to a lounge chair, spread her legs and kissed her from her toes up to her glorious, hairy pussy. She screamed in passion when I reached her clit. "Oh, God, please don't stop!!! Please don't stop!!! Please don't....." as she started cumming in waves of ecstasy....

As Sabrina faded down from her orgasm, she started crying tears of joy. "No one has made me cum twice before screwing me, first. How did I get so lucky? Where did you learn that?"

"Just showing you some loving," i responded. "Just loving your beautiful body!"

Sabrina told me to lay back on another lounge chair and started sucking my cock. My first blow job lasted about 90 seconds before I exploded in her mouth and on her breasts.

"I'm sorry!" I said. "That happened so fast! I didn't feel it coming so soon!"

Sabrina laughed. "My virgin man. I had to get that over with so that you last for the main event!"

Sabrina took me by the hand and led me to the king-sized mattress in the guest room. "We save this for special events," she explained.

I laid her on her back and started licking her titties again. Soon, another orgasm followed before I gave her hairy pussy more loving, sending her screaming, again. "FOUR ORGASMS IN ONE DAY! NEVER BEFORE!" Sabrina screamed! "Give me your cock, NOW!!!"

She didn't have to ask twice. I eased my manhood into her love canal and we started rocking into the love zone. I turned Sabrina over into Doggy style and sent her straight into heaven with orgasm number five. We rolled back over and I drove into her hairy pussy until we cream pied together for heaven on earth and a fond farewell to my virginity! it took me 18 years, but I, finally, became a man, inside Sabrina!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Birthday Pool Party Ch. 00 Cast of Characters.in Group Sex
My Sneaky Wife Jennifer Jennifer has been working late, is she cheating?in Loving Wives
Fooled Around and Fell in Love… He goes where no man has gone before.in Romance
Hot Sex in the Hot Tub Outdoor passion under the stars.in Romance
A Symbol of Teaching Excellence A teacher's treatment has an unintended effect during class.in Mind Control
More Stories