Losing Jane Ch. 03

Story Info
Jane begins losing herself, as she submits.
1.9k words
4.12
19.1k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arestia
arestia
59 Followers

Chapter 3 - Another Jane

Jane rolled around in bed, stretching her limbs. It felt like a luxury, waking up freedom. Or freedom of movement, at least. David seemed to now trust her enough to not restrain her during the nights. They both knew that escaping wasn't an option.

"Good morning, Jane."

"I love it when you say my name, master," Jane moaned.

"Jane," David said again, teasingly.

"Master," Jane said back, knowing how much that word turned David on.

David had slept in his underwear, so it was easy for Jane to get his cock out, and into her mouth. Jane started sucking, like she had gotten used to doing, and was soon close to making David come once more.

"You're too good at that, you always make me cum too quick."

Jane was pleased. The praise made her feel like she was doing a good job. And she wanted to do a good job. She wanted to please him... make him cum for her.

"Get on the bed, on your hands and knees."

Excited, Jane jumped onto the bed.

Jane had learned to act like David wanted; talk like he wanted... think like he wanted. She found herself always thinking about how he could best please her master. She wanted to keep him happy, and not only to avoid punishment. She wanted to please David, because it made her feel good to be approved of by him.

"Oh god, Jane. That's it."

David took out a tube of lube, and spurted it straight into Jane's ass. With one finger, he started spreading the lubrication around, inside and outside Jane's expectant hole. David stretched out Jane's asshole, until he could fit two fingers inside, instead of just one.

"Yes, master. Please fuck me."

"I will never stop fucking you, slut."

Slowly pushing his thick cock inside of Jane's ass, David seemed almost gentle. Still, the discomfort was unbearable, making Jane screech out in pain.

"Is it too painful?" asked David, as he stroked Jane's head.

"No, I can take it, master."

"Good girl."

David continued pushing, making Jane curse out in pain. Still, she kept her ass in the air, and did not flinch when her captor pushed his way fully inside. Then David pulled his cock partly out, and then he pushed it in again, all the while moving slowly and carefully.

"Good girl, Jane."

Another push, and another pull, Jane finally felt like she was getting used to the pain. With each move, the feeling was transformed from pain into pleasure. Jane's screams and curses turned into moans, which encouraged David to move quicker.

"Fuck me, master."

Those words were all David needed - he pushed himself all the way in. Jane gasped, and fell onto the bed in shock. Terrified, Jane started to apologize, afraid that the man would be angry.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to! I'm sorry, master!" Jane screamed out in horror.

"Shut up, and get back into position, slut!" David screamed in anger as he grabbed Jane's throat and squeezed it harshly.

Out of air, and struggling to keep conscious, Jane positioned herself back into her proper place. Even then, David didn't let go of her throat. Jane pushed herself against David's cock, and eased it into her ass.

"Fuck.. me...master," Jane coughed with the last strength she had. She struggled to keep her balance, and felt like she would soon faint due to the lack of air.

David loosened his grip around Jane's neck, but didn't let go. It was his insurance, to make sure Jane kept her body available for him to use as he pleased.

"I'm your dumb cunt, your worthless fucktoy..." Jane chanted, as David fucked her. The more she demeaned herself, the quicker he'd come. "Choke me, master, like a whore deserves."

Once again, David gripped Jane's throat, and strangled her. He was panting louder, and his thrusts became deeper and faster.

"Worthless cunt," David echoed, as he choked Jane with one hand, and slapped her face with the other. "I won't let you breathe until you make me cum."

Jane moaned to those words, even though they were threatening. Jane's vision was going blurry, and she found it hard to keep her eyes open... she felt like closing her eyes, and just drifting off to sleep.

"Fuuuuck..." David finally moaned as he came, and spurted his semen into Jane's stretched-out ass. He let go of Jane's throat, and collapsed on top of her.

"That was... the best fuck I've ever had," the man said finally, as he got up from the bed.

David didn't even bother to check if Jane was okay before heading out. David was gone within a second, disappearing off into the second floor of the cabin.

When Jane was sure that David was gone, she finally allowed herself to burst into tears. Jane had imagined that if she pleased him, he would stop hurting her. She had played by all of his rules, and he had still choked her half to death. What more could she do, to make him stop torturing her?

The only option left was just to become a mindless robot. She'd become a lifeless husk, only doing what she was told: nothing more, nothing less. That would continue on, until she found a way to kill herself, if David didn't do it first.

"Jane, come here!" David shouted from the second floor.

The second floor of the cabin was a loft, only half the size of the first floor. Still, it packed in a second bathroom and a spare bedroom. Jane dragged herself up the stairs, struggling to move her near-lifeless limbs. As Jane reached the spare room, she inched it open to see David doing some work on his computer.

"Sit down on the floor here. I want you here while I work."

Jane slumped down onto the floor, letting her limbs hit the hardwood roughly as she fell. She didn't try to avoid the pain - it would be good to train herself, so that David's sadistic punishments would feel less harsh.

Sitting on the floor while David worked, Jane allowed herself to fantasize. In her daydream, she never went hiking on the southern coast of Lake Superior, never met David... In another version, she met David at the lake, but managed to drown him in the water before he could even touch her.

"Open your mouth, Jane," David commanded. Jane obeyed.

Still working, David showed his hard cock into Jane's mouth. With one hand, he continued clicking and typing. With the other hand, he pushed and pulled on Jane's hair, forcing her head to move on his shaft. He came quickly, and as he pulled out, he finished all over Jane's face.

"I want you here, like this, every day I work. Waiting for your chance to suck my cock. You'll love being my little fucktoy."

Jane didn't move, or make any sound. She just did as she was told, and the rest of the time, she didn't exist. First, it started like a fantasy... Jane tried forgetting herself, making herself feel numb and empty, completely devoid of emotion. After hours of practice, she started to feel it - empty, broken, worthless; like she was just a body, with no person inside.

When her mind emptied, all that remained were David's words, echoing in her head. "Worthless cunt. Dumb slut. Pathetic fuckhole..." Jane had no more energy left, to pretend like those words weren't true. She was all those things and nothing more. All the things David did to her, she deserved; it was all a worthless, pathetic slut deserved.

It took hours until David was finally done with work. He had just wanted two blowjobs all day, but still insisted that Jane stay under his table the whole workday. Jane got no breaks for food, water, or the bathroom. David, on the other hand, ate lunch and took breaks.

The hours were blending into each other, making it hard to know where one day ended, and another started. Jane wasn't sure how it began, but she had started blacking out. Even though she didn't fall asleep, she'd find large chunks of her days missing, and memories scrambling into each other, like they had been shaken around in a tumbler.

"Move your hips. Mmm... like that," David groaned.

Jane stopped, when she awoke from her waking slumber: how had she gotten here? She couldn't remember anything. This time, David was fucking Jane almost normally. She wasn't tied, and David was fucking her ass from behind.

"Why'd you stop, slut?"

Jane snapped back to reality, and continued what she'd been doing before. She moved her hips back and forth, so that David could have his cock in-and-out of Jane's ass. Still, he didn't cum yet, and stopped fucking his slave for a moment.

Spinning Jane around, so that she was lying on the bed on her back, David continued using her. He was still rock-hard, and seemed to have the stamina to go on for hours.

"Tell me what you want, slut."

"I want you to fuck me, master."

With those words, David entered Jane's pussy with his fingers, but not his cock. He fingered Jane mercilessly, first slow, then fast, and then slowly once more. Every time Jane was close to finishing, he slowed his pace. He wanted to keep Jane in heat, constantly on the brink of coming.

"Do you want to come, Jane?"

"Yes, master."

"Then ask me to cum inside you."

Jane's mind buzzed, as she struggled to keep her resolve. She would say "yes" to almost anything, but not that. David had promised, to not get her pregnant without her consent... but it seemed his version of consent was sexually depriving her, until she was needy enough to agree to anything he wanted.

"Beg me to cum in you, Jane."

"Nnnnn... no."

David continued working Jane's clit with his fingers for a few minutes, until his fingers tired. When he didn't get the result he wanted, David tied Jane up. He then took out a vibrator, and put it on its lowest setting before using it on Jane's clit. The motion was just low enough, so that Jane couldn't come, and would remain wanton.

"Please... let me cum..." Jane pleaded, as the need became unbearable.

"You want me to cum inside you, don't you?"

"Mmmmm... fuck," Jane moaned, trying, and failing to keep her cool.

Just one time couldn't hurt, right? She was probably not even ovulating... It wasn't likely that anything would happen. And even if it did happen... How could things possibly get any worse than they were now?

"Tell me. Say that you want to feel my cum inside you."

"Fuck... yes, yes! Cum inside me!" Jane moaned, letting her desires get the best of her.

Doing exactly as Jane asked, David threw the vibrator away, and thrust his hard cock into Jane's needy pussy. It took only a few, hard thrusts for both of them to finish. David smiled radiantly, as he pumped his seed into Jane's womb. He kept pumping even after coming, in order to push his semen deeper inside.

"I told you, you would beg me to get you pregnant," David boasted, as he pulled his cock out. "Now you'll be my pregnant little slut... Mmmm... Fuck, when I think about it, I feel like fucking you again."

David wasn't joking; his cock was hard again, and ready for another round. He pushed himself back into Jane's spent cunt, and started coming for a second time, as violently as the first.

"I won't come anywhere else again, only your pretty little pussy," David announced, when he was finally done. "I won't stop, until you're my pregnant whore."

arestia
arestia
59 Followers