All Comments on 'Losing My Virginity Pt. 01'

by Fitsexyhotwife

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sparrow69Sparrow69almost 2 years ago

Had you not written the “disclaimer” I think I would have had a much different take this story… You were most definitely groomed, but also seemed to be a willing participant if those two polar opposites exist together…

Disclaimer aside I really enjoyed your story and writing style, better than most first stories. There are a few grammar issues (mostly comma usage/missing), but nothing too dramatic that it takes away from your tale. Nothing that won’t be corrected as you continue to write. Which I hope you do. I am really looking forward to part two.

I hope you might consider using your actual diary entries in your story as you wrote them back then but changing the names of course. I think it would be cool to see your young perspective. Just a thought, but they also might make a great standalone story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your story made me really horny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start, 5 Stars. Can't wait for Ch 2.

HayboysHayboysalmost 2 years ago

This is a great account of by gone days and I’m going to be hung and berated by many people for saying this , but I feel completely comfortable saying it because of your disclaimer . Sometimes things that are unlawful are completely beneficial to the groomed / so called abused . Although you were groomed by an abuser of his position in the community he did not abuse you so to speak as he made sure you were comfortable and completely enjoyed all these acts he did to you by abusing his power and potion in the community ( and although you now know you were cohersed into these acts by his very skilful grooming you still are completely comfortable with what happened) this is a beautiful coming of age story , and not only did this unusual set of circumstances not screw you up , they seemed to set you up for a wonderful and very sexually fore filled sex life . Please continue to enthrall and entertain us all with your Beautiful coming of age accounts of your sexual being .Thank you very much for such a wonderful account of your early sexual encounters Hayboys ( Paul)

HayboysHayboysalmost 2 years ago

This is a wonderful sexual account 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️All the way

RichardDastardRichardDastardalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic beginning to your tale of your sexual awakening and I can't wait for the next installment either in this story or your other one please keep writing

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon1955about 1 year ago

So very erotic and arousing to me! I loved how much older the man who popped your cherry was than you were, plus the fact that he was married to your coach was a bonus! I gave it 5 stars, but in my opinion it definitely deserved 10 stars! Excellent! Keep up the good work my dear!!

UKGent34UKGent34about 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing this story. It's open, honest and very, very hot. I feel sure that I'm going to enjoy reading your follow-on stories.

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

Oh to be Keith! Do you ahve any sites you post pics on? IG? Thx for the arousing tale.

sexfest2016sexfest20169 months ago

Great story. Love your honesty about how you embrace the experience though most in our society would find it reprehensible/criminal. Look forward to enjoying the rest of your awakening....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFitsexyhotwife@Fitsexyhotwife
Very fit very erotic woman. I do sometimes like chatting with people on KIK who read the real life accounts of my early sexual experiences. If you are sincere you can always ask to chat on KIK in the comment section of the stories. If you would like to see more of me you can ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES