Sex with a Man 3 Times My Age

Story Info
Amazing Weekend With A Man 3 Times My Age & Where Will It Go.
2.2k words
4.6
8.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That weekend I spent with Chris was absolutely the best weekend of my 18 year life. Chris was only the second man I had been with sexually but I felt there was no better. Hands down without a doubt I experienced things I bet most people live their whole lives and never experience. I felt so fortunate and even blessed to have been able to spend 2 days and nights with Chris.

He had a stunning physique for a man that was almost 56. I was in lust and love with his cock, which did things to me Keith was not able to do. His cum tasted amazing, salty but also very sweet. His body was perfect in my eyes. I loved how he towered over me and could man handle me like I was light as a feather. It mad me feel very safe but at the same time submissive to his power.

His power in and out of bed was phenomenal. He could be very kind, sweet and loving. Chris could also be very funny and playful with me. When he was really turned on he became very physical, animalistic and carnal in nature. He never hurt me but took what he wanted from me and I loved surrendering to him.

I loved how wild, erotic and carnal he could be. It brought the same out in me which I think surprised him but also really turned him on. I felt utterly safe with him and trusted everything he had me do for him.

I love how he ordered me around with kindness but with a commanding tone. I loved submitting to him and truly was excited to see what he would have me do next. It was just a perfect weekend of mind blowing sex and exposure to kinks I never knew existed. I loved being his sex slave and young lady for the weekend.

We never left the room once we went inside on Friday afternoon until we checked out Sunday morning. My body and pussy was so sore from all that we did in that room. I did not have a permanent or rep or army mark on my body but my life was forever changed after those 2 days.

I don't think I can really emphasize it but you have to understand this man was 56, 6'4" tall and weighed about 230lbs. I was a mere 5'6" tall and weighed 105lbs. His body was solid and firm. His hands were so large with thick fingers that loved probing my pussy and as he called it, my ass kitty for my butthole. He had no trouble throwing me around and lifting me in the air and fucking me. I LOVED his power and it truly made me feel safe and truly submissive.

It would be impossible to remember and recount all the things we did that weekend. I will try my best to tell you those I remember and if anyone has further questions or wants more details just message me and I will try my best.

Chris was a very confident man and did not have a care in the world. That first showed itself when he kept eating me out when the bartender brought us our room service and laid our food on the bed. He explained afterwards that sexuality is not anything that should be hidden but flaunted. He also explained he loved having someone see him dominant someone as young and sexy as I was.

He would fuck me numerous times on the balcony bent over holding onto the railing overlooking downtown. He did this both at night and during the day. We found that if I wore my 4 inch heels I was at the perfect height to receive his cock while being bent over.

He could literally pick me up with such ease it was frightening. I had him so aroused sucking him that he just stood up, picked me up and twirled be around so fast I could not believe it. He would be standing eating me out holding me in a bear hug while I was sucking on his cock. And he could hold me like that forever.

He loved fucking me on my back in bed and then moving to where he could stand and take me with him. His cock still inside of me. He would get a wide stance and put his hands under my ass, my legs wrapped around him and my hands on his massive shoulders. He would bounce me up and down on his shaft to the point I thought I was going to lose complete control of my senses.

I wore the collar all weekend and never took it off. He would leash me at times when he fucked me or restrained me to the bed with his leg restraints and handcuffs. He played with my ass kitty and pussy with all of his toys. I LOVED it when he spanked me. GOD DID I LOVE THAT!! It would turn on my inner animal and would drive me crazy for him. He saw this early on and loved doing it to me.

He was a phenomenal kisser. I serious could have spent hours just making out with this man. He loved dirty talk and encouraged the same from me as well. I hard a very hard time not being loud. He learned that if he was going to be fucking me hard I needed to be gagged.

He loved fucking me or having me suck him in front of the mirrors in the room. He would talk to me saying things like.... You look so perfect sucking on my cock young lady or you look so slutty with me fucking you from behind my slave. The way he spoke to me and his voice was unreal.

We would talk about what we did afterwards. He would ask me questions about what had been done and my likes and dislikes. He would openly tell me to ask him anything as well because it would only help to heighten the sex.

I know people saw us fucking on the balcony and I could tell that drove him wild. We fucked all over the suite. In the shower, jacuzzi tub, which made a mess but I cleaned it up for him. We didn't sleep a lot.more like naps between sex. I remember being awoken numerous times with his mouth on my pussy and ass kitty. I also returned the favor and would slide between his legs and wake him up by sucking on his sleeping cock.

He would always have me answer to door for room service naked while wearing the collar. Sometimes I would have my heels on. He truly thrived on control and explained it to me. Chris said that having an innocent young lady like myself submit to things she has never done physically is only part of it for him. When he could have a innocent young lady do non sexual things that were erotic, taboo and forbidden, then her mind had submitted to him. Chris said that being able to control both mind and body is what REALLY drives him wild and brings out his inner primal animal.

I LOVED it when his inner primal animal came out!!! That's when he looked at me like I was food to be eaten. He briefly discussed that finding very young ladies before they ever get exposed to any sexual activities is his preference. I took note of everything this man was telling me. It was during that conversation I wished I had never found Keith but Chris instead.

He then paid me a very sweet compliment. He looked me straight in my eyes and told me that to have a young lady of 18 submit like that was the ultimate arousal for him. He continued saying he knew I was something special when he saw my pictures in the yearbook. Chris said he found me physically perfect. Petite, small perky breasts, soft tan tone skin and he thought my ass was perfect. The man obsessed over my soft olive skin.

He told me that he liked my confidence, free spirit and sense of adventure. He loved that even though I might be scared I still try new things. He said that with a spirit like mine I could experience unfolded pleasure if I let go completely. Chris said my pussy tasted amazing and that the more aroused I became the sweeter I tasted. He said that I was exactly what he envisions when looking for a young lady to own and train.

That statement immediately got my attention but I was afraid to ask anything about what he had said. All I knew was I truly felt a deep, primal, seductive and sexual connection to this man who was 3 times my age.

I consumed as much of this man's cum as possible. He loved having me clean off his cock after he had fucked me and came inside of me. I wanted to detach his cock and take it back to the dorm with me. Haha

There was very little thought of Keith or what would happen after this weekend was over until Sunday morning. I was truly sad it was coming to an end and had totally forgotten about why I was there and had lost myself in just being with this man. But unfortunately it had come to the end. Keith had come over and gotten all of our bags while I was blow drying my hair.

I came out to get dressed and my clothes I had worn on Friday were not on the bed. Chris was seated in the chair and had a gift bag at his feet. He saw what I was looking for and told me to come over to him. I stood naked in front of him and he had that devilish smile on his face.

He spoke saying he took the liberty to have Keith run out a pick me something to wear out of the hotel. He motioned to the bag. I picked it up and saw the most beautiful pair of black peep toe platform heels. I placed them on the bed and took out the tissue paper to reveal a sexy lace bra in my size. There was also a small black lace thong. I looked in the bag but there was nothing else inside.

I looked at him and instantly knew. He smiled and said, put your hair in pigtails, put on your clothes Keith is pulling the car up front. I merely said yes sir. I did my pigtails in the mirror on the dresser so he could watch. I put on my bra and thong then my heels.

I was in front of him and he stood and kissed me deeply. He said thank you young lady, pulled the leash from behind his back and hooked it to my collar. Smiling he said walk with me.

With that he walked me leashed and in lingerie out of our suite, down the hall to the elevator. We went down to the first floor and walked right out through the lobby, bar and front desk never speaking a word.

Keith was standing by the back door of the car and opened it and let Chris in followed by me. I don't think I took a breath until I was in the car. Keith got in and started to drive. I saw my shorts and shirt and bag in the front seat.

Chris looked over at me put his hand on my crotch and ran his fingers over my soaking wet pussy. He just smiled saying, just as I thought. He started to remove his hand and I stopped him. Rubbing his fingers on my pussy.

I merely said.... Please Fuck me sir. With that he pulled me over to him kissing as I was undoing his pants. His cock was already rock hard. He picked me up and sat me on his cock as all of him slide home deep into my pussy. I bounced on his cock while we were driving and he came inside of me as we turned into my campus.

I rolled off of him and and cleaned his cock with him asking. I composed myself as we turned into the parking lot of my dorm. Keith parked in the back. Chris spoke to him tell him to hand this young lady her clothes. Keith did as instructed and Chris said for him to take her bag and wait at the front of the car. He again did what he was told.

Chris looked over at me getting dressed and waited until I was done. He reached over and removed my collar. Smiling he handed me this very heavy weight paper business card. It was solid gloss black on the front and back. It had high gloss bright red weird cursive writing on the front and nothing on the back.

He kissed me deeply and all he said was..

"I will be in touch." I thanked him and gathered my things and walked into my dorm as they drove away.

My heart was racing and worried what was next. Looking at the card there was no number to call, nothing but this weird writing I could not read.

What was next for Keith and I. Would I see Chris again? My body was exhausted. I went to my room and slept the rest of the day.

To be continued...