Losing My Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An older black man came around the corner and grinned, "MS. Di..." She put her finger up, he chuckled. "Ms. Dena, how are you?"

"Regie, how many times have I told you it's just plain Dena?"

"You know I can't do that, it just wouldn't be right now would it?"

"Steven, Regie is our master gardener. He taught me almost everything I know about plants. His family has been taking care of the grounds for as long as my family has been here."

Dena turned back to Regie, "Regie, Steven is my fiancé."

Regie grinned, then roared back laughing. "Oh your momma done had her a stroke didn' she. Her baby girl promised to someone outside the society!"

Dena grinned right back, her hands firmly on her hips. "NO! Mom would never be that petty would she? Only seeing a man from the outside and never getting to know the real man."

They both chuckled a little, then I got the tour from two experts through the garden. Dena was really enjoying herself.

We made it around the other side, and Regie grinned at Dena. "Now you've been hidin' out long enough. Time to go back to the party."

She groaned, she'd been found out by an expert. "We could just stay out here for a few more hours."

Regie shook his head and made a shooing motion with his hand. I could have sworn my tough Dena stomped her feet just a little.

We made our way back to the house, the pretty people parting like the red sea.

And miracle of miracles there was now two chairs beside her mother. The original, and a somewhat more threadbare chair beyond that. I sat in the far one leaving the nicer one for Dena. She surprised me by sitting in my lap again instead of sitting next to her mother.

One of the waiters came up asking if we wanted anything to drink.

"What do you think dear, how about a glass of the Lalique 50? We haven't had any of that for a few days."

I had never heard of it, but I'll play along. "Sure, that would be a nice change."

"Ma'am, I don't know if we have..."

Dena glared at him, "Get it or I will. I know right where the bottle is."

He was wide eyed at her stern response, but came back in a few minutes with a single small tumbler and put the tray in front of Dena. She took the glass and took a small sip, "Mmmmm." She turned a bit and offered me the glass. "Have a sip honey."

I was reaching for the glass when her mother spoke up. "I don't know dear, that was supposed to be..."

That's as far as her mother got. Dena's head snapped around to her mother. "I know exactly what it was reserved for, and that is exactly why we're drinking it."

She looked at me and nodded. I took a small sip, "Nice and smooth."

Dena took the glass from me and gave me a nice long soft kiss in front of everybody. There were quite a few gasps before she finished. She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "It better be smooth, the bottle cost almost as much as your bus."

I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her, her feet never hitting the floor making her shriek. There was a weak round of applause that died long before we could take our seats. Dena once again in my lap, and the partial glass of single malt in the middle of the chair between us and her mother. Every once in a while when her mother would introduce some gentleman or another she would pick up the glass and take a tiny sip and then offer it to me. Her mother would scowl but get right back into the conversation.

"Dena darling, is there a restroom nearby?"

Her mother started in. "Right back through the kitchen to the right beyond the..."

"Top of the stairs on the right honey," Dena interrupted.

If moms' looks could kill I'd have been dead before I was even born.

Dena stood to let me up, but sat right back down when I turned away. I made my way upstairs to the bathroom. Hell this was a small apartment. How many people have a bathroom with six stalls in it off their main living room? This lady must do some SERIOUS partying.

I finished up and started to make my way back down...

"... can't even buy you a ring."

"Is that all you care about mom. A ring, the money? Steven bought me two rings. And I love them both."

"Where? I don't see any rings."

"You really want to see my engagement rings mom? Well here they are!" I saw her hands move to her shirt, and in an instant I knew what she was going to do and I was only half way down the stairs, so no way I was going to stop this.

Dena grabbed her shirt and ripped it open almost pulling it off her shoulders with buttons flying. "Here's my engagement rings, take a good look at them mom!"

"DIANNA! Put you top back on!"

"Why mom? So I can hide what my man gave me? I'm proud of him and what he does. What he does for me. Can you say the same Mom?"

"DIANNA! This is not the time or place."

"The time and place for what?" I could hear the edge in Dena's voice, she was not just getting her dander up, she was unleashing years of pent up rage. "For saying what everybody here knows. That I'm the only eligible heir to Daddy's estate? That Brian is only my half-brother and there is no way in hell you're going to get any grandchildren out of him."

Her mother looked like she was going to have a heart attack.

"Or is it the fact that I'll never know my other brother and sister. That you had to get them aborted because you didn't know who the father was?"

OH SHIT! The gasps from around the room immediately said this was not widely known.

"Is that why Daddy killed himself, because you murdered his babies? Or because he knew they weren't his and you had been spreading your legs for every Tom, Dick, and Harry with money?

"You father didn't..."

"BULLSHIT MOM, FUCKING BULLSHIT! The man goes through the guardrail at full speed on a sunny day with no skid marks. He was getting away from your sorry slutty ass."

"Dianna, I never..."

"You never what mom?" crowding her until her mother was forced to sit back in her chair.

I was fascinated at Dena. I had seen her come unglued at one of the guys once, but that was kiddie stuff compared to the tirade she was unleashing on her mother.

"You never appreciated what you had until Daddy was gone? Well I can tell you I appreciate Steven every minute of every day. He cares for me like no man ever has. He loves me like no man ever has, and I love him more than I ever thought I could love a man. I love him when he wakes me in the morning with a soft kiss. I love him when he grabs my ass. I love him when I feel him bottom out in me right up against my cervix."

SHIT! Now she's just making me horny! I grinned, the crowd gasped again.

"I even love him when he makes me pass out screaming from one orgasm after another. Can you say that about any man since Daddy, mom?"

Her mom was sitting there with her mouth open.

"But even with all that sex, there is one thing you'll never get out of me mom, grandchildren."

Her mother's head came up like it was on a spring.

"That's right mom. After what you did to Daddy I will never have children while you're still alive."

Her mom let out the most pathetic croak.

"And now that I've been reminded of what he did to me this morning, I'm gonna go make him give me a repeat performance. We'll be leaving once we both regain consciousness." And with a syrupy sweet, "Good bye mom!" we left the room. It was like I was watching a slow motion movie where the whole town watched us leave in stunned silence.

Dena pulled her shirt closed enough to not be on display, buttoning it would be impossible with no buttons left. She collected me and we headed for the door. We stopped short and she gave a guy a hug. "Sorry about that Brian, mom just gets under my skin."

He smiled at her, "I tell you sis, it's never boring with you around. Glad I was here to see it!"

"Ah hell, just go upstairs and make Stan scream and they'll get over it."

"Don't tempt me," the guy next to him snickered.

Dena grinned, "You keep him in line Stan, even if you have to tie him down."

We turned to leave, and Stan called after us, "I would, but he likes it too much."

Dena just chuckled and waved over her shoulder as we left. I enjoyed the fluttering of her shirt flashing her jeweled nipples.

We made it back to the bus, and just inside the door Dena screamed and threw her torn shirt in the trash. "I'm sorry Steven. Mom has a way of pushing my buttons and I just..."

I took her in my arms and held her tight, slowly stroking her bare back. I was going to suggest we follow up on what she told her mother we were going to do when there was a knock at the door.

When I opened it there was a guy holding a bottle. "Mister Franklin sends this to Miss Dianna." and presented me the Lalique 50 bottle.

I took it and brought it in. Dena took it from me with trembling lips. She sat it on the table and stroked the neck. "I'm sorry Daddy."

Dena turned to me and cried. I held her tight and managed to get us back to the couch. She was soaking my shirt, but I didn't care, she was with me. And according to what she said earlier she really did love me. I smiled, I loved her too. These few short months, and I truly loved her.

She began to slow down, just a few little sobs here and there. "I suppose I owe you a little explanation."

I just shrugged, "If you want. I think I got most of it."

She nodded to the bottle on the table. "Grandpa gave Daddy the Lalique 50. He was supposed to toast me on my engagement and my wedding. And if possible the birth of my first child. Grandpa was rooting for a boy."

I chuckled, "Men usually do."

"But now grandpa is gone, Daddy is gone because of the bitch."

"Dena."

"No, she is, she really is. I know what happened to Daddy. Mom plays the official cause of death because they never found a suicide note, but I know."

"You can never know."

"I wish I could believe that. But when I turned twenty one I had to meet with the family lawyers. Then I found out what she did."

Dena took a deep breath, "When Brian was four he was hurt in an accident. They figured out at the hospital that Brian wasn't Daddy's son, the blood type wasn't even possible if he was. He made mom sign a post-nup or get divorced for adultery. She was too tied to her social calendar and signed."

"Mom is just the caretaker. She can't do anything without the approval of either the trustees, me, or Brian. And as soon as one of us marries she and the trustees are out. That's why she was trying to introduce me to all those wimps. She still thinks she can control me like she did when I was a kid, before I found out what she did."

I chuckled, "I think she found out you're not a pushover."

She snorted, "Guess I'm not."

"I'd like to think I could have had a little brother or sister. Brian thinks Daddy had a vasectomy after finding out about him, I'm more of the opinion she was running around. All the hospital records from back then were destroyed in a flood so there no way to know."

"How do you know about the abortions then?"

"Grandmas bible. The attorneys have it under lock and key."

I held her and stroked her back as she cuddled against me thinking about this woman in my arms. I mean in a way we already had...

I slid her to the side and went to the cabinet to get a small glass. I heard Dena draw a deep breath when I opened the bottle. I poured two fingers, then turned to her and took a sip. She was wide eyed, but her jaw dropped when I held the glass out to her.

When she managed to close her mouth her lip was trembling, "Are you sure?"

I leaned down and gave her a light kiss and put the glass in her hand.

She looked me in the eye as I stood, then took a small sip never breaking eye contact. I smiled, she put the glass on the table almost spilling it and launched into my arms, wrapping her legs around my middle.

I don't know if we made the bus bounce since we hadn't lowered the leveling jacks, but if it was ever going to, that was the time. She is one SEXY woman! Of course I could be a little biased since it's my cum dribbling out of her pussy...

After the first go round and following shower Dena was sitting astride me just enjoying my cock, and it her snug pussy.

"So do I really hit your cervix, or were you just baiting you mother?"

Dena turned the deepest red and closed her eyes. I bumped up into her and made her squeak. She tipped her head back, "I can't believe I said that." She looked at me with a grin, then pulled first one leg and then the other from under her bringing her knees almost to her chest. I was as deep as I was ever going to get in her.

She made a little jump. "Oh yes, right there. When I have my legs up tight you fill me completely." She made another little jump, "can you feel it?"

I did now that I knew what I was feeling, but, "Mmmm, not sure, do that again." She jumped letting me hit her cervix. "One more time," that did feel different. "And again."

She was going to do it again and then went wide eyed. "You dawg, you feel it just fine!"

I just grinned.

She made a noise, hooked one heel in my hip, and rolled us to her back, then hooked her legs behind her shoulders. "Do it. Do it just like I told them. Make me scream and pass out."

I fell on top of her making her grunt. I kissed her and nibbled on her neck while driving into her pussy. Making her groan and cry out. I managed to get to my hands and knees, then grinned. I took my hands from above her shoulders and planted them right square on her little tits. Hard nipples poking the center of my palms.

Dena screamed, and as I used her tits for hand holds and squeezed and played she came over and over as I drove into her with total abandon. Her legs came out from behind her shoulders and she was cumming as I kept pounding her pussy. Her legs were flailing and I was pounding her spasming pussy double time. I just started to fill her pussy when she did pass out. Her eyes rolled and she went limp as I filled her fluttering pussy with everything I had. Little twitches around my softening cock telling me she was still cumming a little.

I stayed on her for the moment catching my weight on my elbows and reaching for a towel from the night stand. I smiled as she whimpered when I slipped from her, and again as I put the towel between her legs and brought them together.

I laid there ever thankful for the ceiling fan, looking over at Dena, totally disheveled, chest slowly rising and falling... long hard nipples standing out above those jeweled nipple shields!

She started to move, and her hand snaked its way to my limp cock. "How long was I out?"

"Just a few moments."

She giggled, "The last thing I remember is your shot of cum in my pussy." She reached down to hold the towel tight. "Makes me wish I had stayed awake for the rest of them."

I reached over and cupped her tit, "There's always next time."

She grinned, "Hell yeah!" We slowly rolled out of bed and to the shower. Dena stood there looking at me with her hip cocked, "Does this look as slutty as if feels!"

I looked at her engorged lips, our cum running down her thighs, a healthy drip about ready to drop from those lips. "Better..." I grinned.

Dena brought her hands up to cup her tits while I ogled her sexy body. "You know when I was younger I used to believe that a man's cum could make my boobs bigger."

"Oh you did now did you?" as I stepped close to take over the groping while I ground my wet limp cock against her wet thighs and mound.

"Mmmmm, never did get it to work though."

We battled tongues for a bit as we ground against each other. "Maybe you just needed the right man."

"Or the right applicator," as she groped my cock trying to make a comeback.

We soaped and played, and I reached around to play with her nipple sticking out past the jeweled cones. "Should I stop and get you an actual engagement band?"

Dena snickered and put her hands over mine encouraging me to keep playing. "I like these just fine. But we could get a few more pairs... if you want?"

"Do I have to worry about you showing them off to your mother?" giving the tip of her nipple a light pinch.

"Mmmmm, I could if you want." She snickered, then we both laughed.

I dried her, she dried me, and we touched and kissed for quite a while. But it was time to hit the road. I slipped my sweats and a t-shirt on. Dena got an ornery grin and slipped her shorts with the rolled up legs and her little tan bikini top. The one that looked like a tan line.

I chuckled. The jeweled nipple shield sticking out the sides totally ruined the tan line look, but it was hot at the same time!

Dena stepped out of the bus and told the kid parking cars to move the BMW half blocking the driveway or she was going across the lawn. He ran to the house for keys like his life depended on it.

She was in a mood to piss her mother off. The kid was half way back across the front lawn when she put the bus into gear. Now the back wheels were just off the edge of the apron, but once she was about half way out she cut the wheels hard to swing the nose around. Both front wheels went wide into the grass. She turned to me grinning, "Well I didn't want to hit the cars on the other side." She had fifty feet to go and we both knew it.

And since she already had her bikini top on, we decided to spend a few days at the beach. She was disappointed that a popular nude beach she remembered as a teen now required full clothing. She grinned that ornery devil grin.

The first two days she wore her micro bikinis, including one I hadn't seen before. The best description I could give would be a G-string where the strings went over her shoulders instead of her hips with little wedges to mostly cover her nipples. Man oh man OH MAN! And just to be ornerier, she tied bows on her nipples on the OUTSIDE.

She grinned at me groaning when she slipped the strings off her shoulders leaving the bows holding the little wedges to her nipples. I had no idea how she was keeping the string between her cheeks but it sure did have my attention!

The last day she went all out, she put on shorts and no top! Now her nipples weren't quite as obvious with just her lucky horseshoe jewelry, but her tucking the shorts up tight to her mound and painting her finger nails bright red caused several people to look. She got a snicker and a smile from a small chested girl. It was probably the one and only time the B cup girl was wishing for smaller tits.

--

We made the call to my Angie to let her know we were on the way, and got her new address in Ocala.

We pulled into a nice older neighborhood. I had to park on the other side of the street to keep from hitting the trees.

Angie was waiting at the door, a look of concern on her face. I was greeted warmly, Dena not so much. The owner of the house, a Spanish woman about Angie's age, maybe a little older, was very cordial however.

Dena did her best to be on her best behavior. You would never have guessed the woman in the top and skirt beside me was the same woman in jeans and boots that ripped her shirt off in front of her mother a week or so ago.

Camila was laughing at how we met. Dena gave them the Chamber dinner story thank god. Evidentially Angie hadn't talked to Georgie lately. Dena winked when she said I walked her to her door. The girls just tittered.

I was disappointed that she and Graham had broken up. They had a 'difference of relationship' issues. By the third day we knew exactly what was meant by that. There were enough touches in passing and such to make it obvious. I smiled when Camila caressed Angie's shoulder heading off to bed and almost leaned over to give her a kiss.

"So Camila, I have a question for you."

"Huh?" she stopped a few steps away from Angie after catching herself from kissing Angie.

"Are you doubling my chances for grandchildren, or eliminating it?"

Camila went wide eyed, Dena gasped, and Angie ... "DAAADDYYY!"