Losing My Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? It's obvious you two are together. Camila likes to caress your ass the same way I do Dena's."

Dena turned beside me swatting at me, "I... I... I can't... believe... you... said... that!"

I wrapped an arm around her waist drawing her inside swatting range. "Well I do," pulling her even closer. "It fits in my hand so nicely." I got a so so grip on her ass as she was fighting me.

"You are such an ass."

I managed to catch her neck, "But yours is so much nicer."

She tried to fight me, but after capturing her lips while my other hand was squeezing her ass she relented. "Asshole," she sighed before wrapping her arms around me. That was okay for me, it let me get two hands on her ass and hold her to me. I just wished she wasn't wearing that padded bra.

When we broke our kiss, Camila was now sitting beside Angie holding her hand. Dena slipped partly off my lap, then turned to put her back against me. "Your dad can be a bit crude at times."

Angie chuckled, "Yeah, nobody has ever accused him of being politically correct. That's for sure."

I made like I was snapping at Dena's neck. She just swatted at me muttering 'behave old man.' Angie and Camila just snickered.

We had a good visit after that. They didn't hide their relationship and Angie accepted Dena, I suspected a call to Georgie, but she didn't say. We were sitting out at the pool with the girls tormenting me. Now in all fairness Camila was tormenting Angie with a bikini not much bigger than Dena's on what I guessed to be a pair of D if not DD cups. They were cackling away at the table while I was ogling Dena's delicious body and planning all the things I was going to do to it tonight when...

"Daddy! You didn't!?"

"Didn't what?"

"You got engaged and didn't get her a ring!"

I grinned, "Well actually..."

Dena piped up glaring at me. "He didn't because I have my grandmothers' ring waiting when we get back to Savannah. There no sense getting something I'll only wear for a few months. I've always looked forward to wearing Grandma's ring when I was married."

I grinned at what she had shown her mother as her engagement rings, and looked at her nipples going through the inventory in my head of what I had bought her over the last few weeks.

She just shook her finger at me. Angie and Camila laughed having no idea what I was actually thinking. But then again neither did Dena, she just thought she did.

I had seen one in a picture somewhere back when I was jacking off to porn instead of fucking my wife. After two hours of searching the internet while Dena and Camila were teasing, I finally found it. But after chatting with the store on line, it was apparent they were a retailer of this stuff, and anything custom would take quite a while. Dena DEFINITELY required custom.

So I copied the picture and started searching on line for a custom jeweler near Geoff's. I finally found one, and through a quick call while I was inside, and several emails back and forth while I was being tortured, I had it about ninety percent. I would still have to get the diameter and length of her nipple, and then they would need about four days.

Well the diameter was simple, just measure one of the rings she has now that I knew fit fairly well. The length, now that was another matter. 'Just don't pay me any mind dear while I measure the length of your nipple.' Yeah, I don't think that was gonna fly.

So that night I paid special attention to her nipples. Running my fingernail up and down and around. Gauging what finger was about as wide as her nipple was long. DAMN! I guessed pretty good back when. Her nipple above the piercing was just a shade under seven eights of an inch. When she put one of those bands behind the piercing, her nipple stood out well over an inch. It would add an extra day to the process. They had to strengthen it to stand out that far.

The trip over to Mobile took ten times longer than it should. Okay, it only seemed like ten times. We took a coastal route enjoying all the sights... and all the shopping.

Walking some of the little trinket shops hand in hand was nice. The little beach stops were even better when Dena just wore her t-shirt or plain white top! She snickered every time she caught me ogling her nipples trying to break free.

But since I was treated to lovely sights of her body, I was also required to endure some 'normal' shopping. And since she had no need of them, there was no lingerie shopping. Some of the outfits I got to review, others were just a smile, a grin, and a 'you'll see'. I did smile at her getting 'girly' clothes to go along with her jeans and boots!

We pulled up at Geoff's house. A nice newer house in a newer development. Seems he was doing pretty well and actually putting his engineering degree to more use than filling out the frame on the wall like I did.

We went to the house, Dena actually dressing up a little in one of her new dresses. A nice light yellow tube top dress. She snickered at me frowning when she put her padded strapless bra on before sliding it up. And teased me by holding the hem up by her teeth as she slipped the matching little sheer thong on.

Geoff hesitated a moment when I introduced Dena as my fiancé. "Angie said you had a surprise for me."

He led us into the house, and there was a young woman, much younger than Geoff. "Dad, this is my girlfriend Valerie."

I stood stunned for a moment, she looked like she was still in high school.

Dena snickered, "Like father like son. Robbing the cradle!"

The girls snickered. Geoff and I just looked at each other for a moment, then we broke down laughing.

We had a nice afternoon catching up. He was a bit wide eyed at their being roughly twenty years between Dena and I. I was glad to hear my estimate of Victoria was a bit off. She was only eleven years his junior, and in college.

She cuddled under his arm like Dena curled under mine. I would bet we both had to resist the urges to cup a tit. He did follow after me in my younger days though. Victoria was absolutely no slouch in the tit department. Even for as petite as she was those were definitely more than two hands worth.

Dena caught me eyeing Victoria's huge chest bouncing along out at the pool in a skimpy bikini. She turned and sat across my lap. "Do you miss the big boobs?"

I shrugged, "Mmmm, yes and no."

I got 'the evil eye.'

"Yeah they catch your eye when they bounce, but I also remember the later years of Stacy looking like a two titted heifer way past milking time."

Dena grinned and snorted.

"I also remember how pissed she'd get when guys would look at her tits and not her face back when they still stood out instead of pointing to the floor."

Dena sighed, "Never had that problem."

I smiled and brought my hand up to the tit Geoff and Victoria couldn't see making Dena sigh. "I like how you can go braless if you want. I love how your tits feel in my mouth and hand."

She pressed into my hand a bit, "Even without any titty fucks?"

I nodded grinning, "And while they don't swing and sway, they do have the nicest bounce without worrying about them being down to your belly button in a few years."

Dena leaned forward and gave me a scorcher of a kiss, then leaned next to my ear. "Do you have any idea how badly I want to slide down and suck you until you blow your top all over my boobs?"

I whispered back, "Probably as much as I want to lay you back, spread you wide, and I nibble on your clit and play with your g-spot until you pass out."

We spent that night in the bus instead of the guest room. She got her tits and ass painted that night. The girls exchanged knowing grins the next morning.

We stopped downtown on the way out of town after a wonderful week visiting, and Dena was a bit suspicious when I didn't argue with her wanting to do some shopping. She scowled at me when I told her I was going to check on something I saw a few doors down while she tried something on.

I stepped quickly to the jewelers, they were exactly what I was looking for. The young lady with plenty of cleavage showing smiled when she rang them up, 'She's a lucky girl.' Wonder if she made a pair like it for her own monsters? Even under her light jacket there appeared to be some nice nipples trying to break out!

I just smiled on the way back to the store. Okay, okay, I had a face splitting grin.

"What did you do?"

I grinned even more as if that were possible, "It's a surprise."

You know, for a woman that only owned five dresses when we met, she was having a hard time deciding between more shopping or going back to the bus for her surprise. It was a jeweler's box, 'but it's too big for a ring.'

Well she was right, it was too big for A ring.

I was getting 'the look' and lots of probing questions, all of which did her no good. Her packages were tossed in the bench seats and Dena turned to me like 'okay, now what.'

I took her hand and led her to the couch, sitting her beside me with both of us turned a bit to each other.

I cupped Dena's jaw and gave her the softest kiss I could. "Dena my love. We have skirted around this for the last month or so. Asking without really asking. You have shown me a love that I never thought I would ever have again, you've given me a whole new lease on life. There is only one thing left to do about that."

Her lip was trembling, and her hand came up to cover her mouth as I slipped to one knee in front of her. "Will you marry me?" I asked as I opened the box in front of her.

She looked down at the box, then grinned. "YES, yes YEEEESSSS!"... and reached forward and ripped her shirt off thrusting her delicious tits to me.

I grinned and reached forward to take the bar out of the rings I had bought her the other day, but hesitated with her new jewelry. "Dena, as much as I'd like to do this, I think you better do it the first time."

She giggled then reached for the box taking the first one and turning it to look it over. "They're so beautiful..."

She slid one on, and with a little bit of difficulty got the bar in her nipple, and then the other side making me glad to have had her do it.

She sat back grinning but thrusting her chest out. "How do they look?"

I couldn't tear my eyes away, "Better than I could have ever imagined."

What the jeweler had made for me started with a decent band to go around her nipple, about three sixteenths of an inch like most of her simple jewelry. From that three 'posts' came up the side of her nipple and curved to the tip. At the tip of her nipple I had them mount a one carat round diamond. All this held in place by the bar going through her nipple just above the band like her other jewelry.

She jumped up to go look at them in the bathroom mirror. She stopped quickly and brought her hands to her mouth crying. "Oh Steven, they're the most beautiful thing I have ever gotten." She turned to me still crying and kissed me softly. "I love you," then wrapped her arms around me tight.

I pulled back a bit and brought my hand up under her tit like an underwire, "How do they fit?"

She ran her finger around her areola, then lightly stroked the side of her nipple between the posts. "Just right." She tapped the diamond at the tip and gasped. "I can feel the tip on the back of the diamond in the tip of my nipple."

"Do we need to get it adjusted?"

Dena giggled, "No, it actually feels kinda neat."

We made long slow love that night. Each of us bringing the other off several times. Sometime around one in the morning we came together in a massive climax. I manage to roll off of her and we both collapsed. Around four we managed to crawl into the shower and drag the sheets off the bed and collapse until morning.

I woke with my hand cupping her tit and hers on mine. She somehow managed to convince me to fuck her until I painted her newly jeweled nipples. Damn that woman is sneaky...

I got the hottest pic of her cum covered tit, her caged, jeweled tipped, nipple standing proud in the center with a small drop of my cum ready to drip from it. Dena snickered when I told her who I was going to send a copy of it to, "Go for it!"

I sent a copy to Stacy two days after the waiting period on the divorce was up. SHE MAY NOT BE A BITCH OR A FLOOZY, BUT SHE SURE IS A KEEPER!

We spent the next four weeks making our way from Mobile across Texas and then up to San Francisco. We had just finished a tour around the Golden Gate Bridge and were sitting down for supper to discuss our path up to Spokane when her phone rang. It surprised both of us since the only calls we had gotten for months were between each other.

"Hello."

"Hang on hang on," she put the phone on the counter and put it on speaker. "Now slow down and say that again."

"Brian's in the hospital. The doctors won't listen to me, your mother is trying to get him committed saying he overdosed."

"What happened to him?"

"He reacted to some medication, got all loopy. Your mother had him rushed to the hospital before I could stop her."

"THAT FUCKING BITCH! Is the Doctor there?"

"Yes."

"Put him on."

"This is Doctor Th..."

"Stop right there Doctor Why the hell is my brother not getting the treatment he needs?"

"Your mother seems to think..."

"My mother doesn't have a fucking thing to do with his care. Stan has medical power of attorney."

"I'd have to see that..."

"Doctor, shut the fuck up and listen. You just got your hospitals new cancer wing cut."

"You have no say over that."

"That's where you're wrong."

"Your mother controls..."

"My mother doesn't control shit. She's a god damn caretaker. She can't do anything without me or my brothers' permission."

"But she said..."

"Doctor, I don't give a flying fuck what that bitch said."

"Now that's..."

"Shut up Doctor. Here's what's going to happen. I'm getting on the next flight out. When I arrive and I find out you haven't done everything to Stan's happiness, the hospital gets their cancer wing cut until you get your next job at the local clinic in Nome, Alaska. Do I make myself clear?"

We heard him gulp, "I'll... I'll take another look at his charts."

"You better fucking do that. Now put Stan back on."

"Hello."

"Hey Stan. They have instructions to listen to you. If they give you any flack call me. I'm on the next flight out. I'll text you with the information."

"Thank you Dianna, I can't tell you how much this means to me."

"You just take care of my brother, leave the bitch to me."

He chuckled, "Naughty, naughty. Such language from such a sweet young lady. I'll see you soon."

"See ya."

She hung her head, "That fucking bitch." Her head came up slowly, "Um Steven..."

I chuckled, "You see what's available for flights, I'll take care of the rest."

Dena found us seats, leaving the next morning. I called a drive away service and found someone to drive the bus back. They had a single guy and a week and a half delivery, or a couple that could do it in five days. We took the couple.

We had just settled down when Dena got a nasty grin, then flipped through her contact list and hit the button.

"Law office."

"I'd like to speak to Marcus."

"Who's calling?"

"Dianna McCallen."

"One moment Ma'am."

There was a bit of silence then bad elevator music before he picked up.

"Dianna! To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Marcus, I need you to call the hospital and tell them their new cancer wing is on hold pending my approval upon my return."

"Now Dianna, you know we can't do that."

"Marcus, I don't want you to do it, I just want you to tell them we are."

He chuckled, "Dianna, what are you up to?"

"The bitch is fucking with Brian and Stan at the hospital."

He chuckled, "Okay, I'll make the call. You know there's an easier way to do this."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll see you soon Marcus."

"Take care Dianna."

Dena slumped and put her head on her crossed arms. I stepped behind her and began rubbing her shoulders. "I'll give you a million years to quit."

I kept one hand going on her shoulder and slipped the other inside her shirt and cupped her tit and thumbed her nipple, "Okay, two million years."

I turned my hand inside her shirt and began stroking her nipple between the posts.

Dena stood and turned trapping my hand in her shirt at an odd angle. She just ripped it open, wrapped her arms around my neck, then jumped up to wrap her legs around my middle. "Take me to bed."

We gave the bus springs another good workout. I just love the two special groans I get from her after we make love. There is the higher pitched groan when I slip from her full pussy, and that lovely guttural groan as our combined juices begin seeping from her pussy and dribbling down her thighs. Every once in a while she still has the strength to spread her knees and pussy to let me see it ooze from her inflamed lips down over her rosebud. Damn I love that woman.

We were laying there in bed, Dena curled against me still slightly damp from our shower as I played with and stroked her nipple, her mound against my thigh. "Steven, I was wondering..."

"Hmmm..."

"Well, we haven't talked about it, but do you have any idea on how long you want to wait before we... you know... get married?"

"No, not really. I'm not in any big hurry if you want to wait for a while."

Dena rolled my cock up on to my belly and began lightly stroking the still damp underside. "No, that's not it. Just the opposite in fact."

I tipped her head up and looked her in the eye, "Is there a reason we need to get married right away?"

"Huh?"

I glanced down at her belly before looking her in the eye.

Dena grinned, "No, not that. It's just that..."

"Hmmmm," lightly tracing circles on her tit working my way to her nipple.

"It's just all this shit with mom. Right now mom is a caretaker. She can do all the day to day stuff, anything major has to go through me or Brian or the trustees."

"You told me that before."

"Well it's just that if mom was out of the loop I could do all this without any interference, not even the trustees."

"Soooo..."

Dena rolled over on top of me, "I guess what I'm asking is if you'd make an honest woman out of me?"

I smiled, she smiled back at me. I grabbed both cheeks and gave them a nice squeeze while tracing a finger over her wet rosebud. "With or without your shirt?" I asked pressing my finger tip into her ass.

Dena hissed from my finger in her rosebud, then grinned and slid up enough to line me up with her pussy. "You dirty old man," she said as she slid down on my cock. "With, until you carry me over the threshold."

I heaved with one leg and rolled us over. "Fuck yes!" and proceeded to fuck her through four orgasms before I unloaded into her. She laid there afterward with a cat that ate the canary look on her face while I watched her pussy s-l-o-w-l-y empty between her legs.

She grinned at me and raised her legs like she did on the mower that day. "And just what are you thinking about?" she said as she wiped a bit of our cum around her rosebud. I groaned, she giggled, and we went for round two... with her on her hands and knees while I teased her rosebud with my thumb. That is if you call driving my thumb as deep as possible teasing. She screamed again as she came with my thumb hooked in her ass and gripping her cheek.

We woke the next morning, showered instead of jumping each other's bones since we had to get to the airport and meet the drivers. She did take pure delight in teasing me with her tube top dress and matching g-string. At least she left her padded bra behind!

A carry-on bag later and we were through security. We sat waiting on our flight and chatting.

"So how big of a wedding are you thinking of?"

"If I have my way, a nice simple wedding. I don't have that many people I would invite. How about you?"

"Besides the kids, I don't know. My folks passed some years ago. Maybe a dozen or two."