Losing My Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regie did not appreciate the help right away, but with a few taking a serious interest in his garden he soon doted on them. He chuckled at the neighbors when we bought our own mowers and had the kids doing it. Franklin scowled but privately grinned when 'mom' got on one of the mowers and went racing across the lawn to show them how it was done... as the neighbors were having a big shin dig on the front lawn next door. They just have noooo appreciation for a nice tiny day glow yellow bikini!

The neighbors were really in a quandary when Jose started in on the front bushes. At first it looked like a doped up kid had gone nuts with the hedge trimmers. But in a few months what he had envisioned turned out wonderfully. Last we heard he is now the assistant director of the topiaries at Disney!

We've kept pretty active. I need a cane late in the day if I overdo it, but we still get it on at least three or four times a week. She grinned from ear to ear when I got her a small helping hands G-string with the pearl for bumping her clit for our fifth anniversary. I was eating pussy for weeks, well more than usual that is.

She bought a larger one for my sixty fourth birthday so I could get my tongue even further into her. Best birthday present ever! Then she forced me to lube and fuck her ass. It only happens a few times a year for as tiny as she is, but she still forces me to fuck her ass until I passed out... slave driver!

So with a history of unusual gifts I'm sure she will like this year's anniversary gift.

"Come on mom, come on!" the kids were pulling her by the arm out to the garage. I was getting 'the eye' at what I would get her that was too big to bring in the house.

When she saw Jerome and Ki standing there holding a big table cloth up I got another look, but when they dropped the cloth she squealed and jumped into my arms. "I love you!" then hopped back down and scrambled into the house.

The kids looked at me grinning, I knew she'd want to go try it out. What I didn't expect was what she came down in. I was expecting her to trade her dress for jeans and a tank top.

She bounced up to me, gave me a tongue lashing kiss, then hopped on the mower across the yard in a cloud of grass clipping... looking like she was naked from the back.

I had bought her a nice black seventy two inch cutting deck mower, just like the one I had when she came to work for me. But this one was polished up nice and had her name painted in the fender. What had me grinning? She had dashed upstairs and put on her little shorts with the legs rolled up and her little strapless micro bikini, the tan one!

After a few passes she came back to the garage skidding to a halt. She ran to me and jumped putting her legs around my waist and went tonsil hunting. When she broke the kiss she whispered in my ear, "Only thing missing is you with your binoculars and me with my vibrator."

I grinned as my hard on grew against her, "I could always use it on your ass while I suck on your clit and finger your g-spot," I whispered back.

"You gonna make me pass out again?"

"Hell yeah."

I carried her out as we chuckled at Ki, she was pissed Jerome got to mom's mower before she did. You better watch out boy, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

We made it to the bedroom with no interruptions, and Dena screeched as I tossed her on the bed. She was naked and teasing me playing with her vibrator while I undressed.

I did manage to make her pass out after giving her three orgasms eating her. Okay, actually the fourth. She passed out as I slid the vibrator in and out of her ass as I fingered her g-spot and bit her clit. She did get even when she came to though, she grinned as she lifted her leg high and stuffed panties in her pussy before slipping her yellow tube top dress back on.

We eventually made it out to the pool to relax with the kids, my kids. All of them now married since gay marriage was legalized. Dena's mom made a token appearance, but didn't stay long when Brian and Stan got into a serious discussion with Angie and Camila. Seems a discussion of having a topless pool party versus a nude pool party was not a discussion she wanted to be a part of.

Stan winked at Dena, "Well how am I going to win the blowjob contest when I have to get Brian out of those delicious tight trunks?"

We all chuckled as her mom decided it was time for her to go home.

Dena did grin later when I gave her her private wedding anniversary present. A new set of diamond nipple cages. This time with ten carat stones that were almost as wide as her nipples. She grinned stroking her nipples as she undulated on top of me, "Should I give mom a heart attack and show her my new rings!"

"Before or after I cum on your nipples?" Dena cupped her tits and clamped down on me. "Just invite her along," I said.

Dena kicked her head back laughing before getting into some serious grinding. We were headed for the topless beach this weekend. I was so looking forward to ogling my wife in the sun and nibbling on her nipples when we got home.

--

I woke to a beautiful naked woman beside me, her jeweled nipples shining in the sun, her arm above her head making them stand out even more. I lightly stroked the underside of her tit watching her nipple harden up under that diamond.

Her hand reached for my hard cock, "We're gonna have to change sheets again."

"And?"

Dena lifted her knee rolling to her side and pulled a bit on my cock, "Get over here and fuck me old man."

I rolled to her and slipped into a warm wet willing pussy... I LOVE this kind of gardening, ploughing a wet pussy!

Definitely the best way to wake up in the morning!

--

Another example of the extreme media hypocrisy and bias.

So here's another of those facts you will never hear from the drive by media. You see story after story screaming bloody murder over a few hundred children being separated from their Criminal Illegal Alien parents being jailed at the border. But when was the last time you heard even a peep about the millions of children being separated from their Criminal Citizen parents when they too are sent to jail.

Oh, and that law was written back in the early nineties, LONG before the current hype.

--

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44, thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

{Authors note: I find the dichotomy rather interesting. This trilogy, well the first two parts anyway, have been both the lowest scoring of my stories, and yet the most commented on. Hmmmm.}