All Comments on 'Losing The Fight'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very stupid shit. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If that is it, this is one of the most pointless stories I have ever read on here.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 2 years ago

Five stars.

I love a story that gets my emotions stirred up.

This one is doing just that.

Excellent work. Keep it up.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

I'd like to know what happens next.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

FTDS.... or tell someone else to do it!

.

GREAT story and superb writing!!! 5/5!!!

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

Oh, not sure you are going to finish. That makes it easy to score this story. Pete is a wimp. Should have never gone. Lisa quits her job or they divorce. Why write all the theater?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Pete is the Literotica Post Man for the honorable notion that it's better to die on your feet fighting like a man, than submit on your knees. Oooo-rah Pete!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A 1 for the ending.

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

'(To be continued? Hard to say.)' Say what? Whats the point of the story without an ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WASTE of fucking time!!!!!!! If its a multiple part story say so in the fucking TITLE!!!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

(To be continued? Hard to say.)

Wow you have nothing but contempt for the readers on this site, I know I will never read anything by you again, its not cute or cleaver to leave stories unfinished as this looks like it won't be. 1*

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

She wasn't worth fighting over at that point. He was the only one trying to save the marriage. She has reverted to a mindless primate and wants to breed with a superior male. Let the monkeys go on their way.

Four stars from me. Less from others probably- shitty ending to five page read.

cordialddcordialddover 2 years ago

It's s decent story so far.common plot in different clothes, done better than most. Getting tired of all the continued stories lately. Hard to keep track of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
to be continued - question mark!

fuck that. one star.

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Always the stupid bitch that end up putting men into situations that will always rnd up with so.eone being hurt or worst.. fuck marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

YOU SHOULD HAVE STATED THIS WAS MULTI-PART AT THE BEGINNING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why is he bothering to fight for the slut? She has shown that he means less than an orgasm with another man. She is not his woman no matter what he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Guy gets involved with a slut and hooked on sex, only a matter time until she cheated.

I stopped reading after the part where the Peter and Lisa agree to fidelity. Whatever happened after that Pete deserves for his stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At least warn the reader that it ends with no hint at what the outcome will be. If this is a story to be continued chapter one would be a clue, asshole.

DaruneAlbaneDaruneAlbaneover 2 years ago

1 star for a trash ending

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Basically a pointless story if you don’t continue. Is it just another JPB ending?

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

1/5

Write a complete story damn it !

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Im not a violent man but anyone who was going to force me to watch him fuck my wife, even if she was willing, and mess up my life would certainly never walk again and never be able to seduce anyone ever again. And as always with friends like these and a wife like this who needs enemies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's the most unfair cliffhanger, that you could have pulled off

carindenniscarindennisover 2 years ago

BULLSHIT!! YOU CAN'T WRITE THIS AND NOT END IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't bother with a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
another

non ending bullshit

OldskierOldskierover 2 years ago

Hard to say if will be continued ? Really ? Please, please , please continue and not leave us all in suspense ! Thanks

Deprived891Deprived891over 2 years ago

Wait to see what happens in the second chapter, if there is one. Hope the husband gets his revenge. Seem like wifey is cheating and deserve to be divorced. Dak, maybe prison time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You could have indicated this was a series I would not have wasted my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1* for being an asshole author that doesn't warn his readers the story has multiple parts

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

Don't continue this, this fucked-up abortion of a story deserves to die a quick death.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

I was really enjoying it then BAM!! I'm at the end and I get "to be continued? Hard to say?" 1* from me for being a jerk. Pretty disrespectful to your readers in my opinion.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

The story was interesting and your writing good. Pete is meant to be a lawyer. After comparing his situation (size, strength etc) he should have realised that he had a certain skill the arsehole didn't have: a Law degree. He should have checked the HR requirements of his wife's firm, especially anything relating to "relationships" between a manager and lower level employees. Particularly a Boss and secretary. Having a sexually charged environment, boardering on harrassment, is cause for action.

Frankly he should also have prepared Divorce papers in case what he feared actually happened. Still, good story.

HighpikeHighpikeover 2 years ago

I hope you continue but no score until you finish.

Th7thson1951Th7thson1951over 2 years ago

Sucks! I hate stories people don’t even try to finish!

vhasstvhasstover 2 years ago

Unfinished at this point so only 4 stars. This needs completion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid fucking Superman shit

noonenscnoonenscover 2 years ago

All right, I will go ahead and say that I would like to see the rest of the story. Please continue.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

The author extends the time at the camp for the sake of the story, but the husband was foolish to remain. His wife has betrayed him in every way except sex. She can't ever be trusted.

abitshyoneabitshyoneover 2 years ago

good ending . for now ,, i hope you finish it , it was a good read ,, well thought out and put down ,, looking forward to the ending,, thanks for sharing ,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a mess………

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

needs part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'll rate story only if there's an ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

not much if that is the end started good then went to shit time to leave the slut should never have gone to the cottage just sent the whore and told her not to come back

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Weird story but I liked it. Kind of like knowing the train wreck is coming but refusing to jump off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, a cuck queen writing a story~ How unoriginal. Your writing is good. Your story sucks in everyway that is bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5. Love the non-ending. Of course, if this MC was smart, he would have passed on Lisa way back when they were in college, and he learned about the Sarah stuff. A lot of fun when you're a kid in school, but a bad bet for a stable marriage and family. He should have had his fun with them in college, but found someone else to marry.

As to what comes next, maybe demander will write a sequel. Or maybe he wants this to be another "Just Once" -- certainly possible considering that he himself wrote sequels to the legendary "February Sucks" and then to "Bad Intel On A Cheating Spouse."

dc6370dc6370over 2 years ago

You had a good story going but the lack of an ending, with no promise of one lowers your score. Why tell a story without an ending?

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

Needs an ending before I will rate it. Some flaws, could end up from a 2* to a 4*. We will see.

demanderdemanderover 2 years agoAuthor

I sent in part 2 the next day. (Don't know how long they'll take with it.) I wouldn't leave it hanging like that.

Poppi123Poppi123over 2 years ago

I think this story is all over but the details in Part 2. When she said she was going to fuck Dak all weekend, that kind of brought the conclusion out in the open. Unless the MC is a complete idiot, the marriage is done. I'm not even sure what there was to fight over. No matter the outcome of the fight, the end result will be the same. -2-

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 2 years ago

That was a serious low blow to not warn us that this was a two parter… seriously…

Otherwise I am enjoying it, though why they don’t leave after the morning explication of the phone call is just weird, given what you have said and shown of the protagonist… a suspension of belief too far for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please let this husband beat Dak! What a despicable human being! And if Lisa doesn't recognize her immense betrayal, he needs to move on!

TwistedWrenchTwistedWrenchover 2 years ago

Dude it was a good story but that's a fucked up way to leave it hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wait, did Dak drug them? I hope this will be cleared up in Part 2. I would hate to see their marriage end but if Lisa doesn't apologize and cut off any communication with Dak, I don't see how they can survive. No matter what, PLEASE let Dak lose. I hate people like him. So selfish and deceitful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the MC somewhat. But how stupid can you be! He should have demanded they leave once he learned the truth. He also should have never let Lisa out of his sight if they did stay. It's just dumb. He knows they are all untrustworthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it’s clear that ol Pete is desperate to submit to Dak and the rest. He knew from the very beginning what was going to happen and still followed the program. For someone who truly wanted no part of this he would have put a stop to this when he realized his wife was lost. It’s clear he just needed to show that was wasn’t easy and wanted to play hard to get

MapleMilkMapleMilkover 2 years ago

A score of 1-star because of the ending and because you didn't say UP FRONT that this story is not (or might not be) complete. Inconsiderate toward your readers.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

At the very least

At least include pt. 1 in the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want Pete to win and BTB all of them!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 2 years ago

WILL SCORE WHEN COMPLETE. FAR TOO MANY START INTERESTING STORIES THAT THEY NEVER FINISH.

CD

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Going to the hospital for this women is a lose, lose proposition. Pete should cut his loses and walk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A disgusting story by a new disgusting author... a writer who does not understand the concept that women are not brainless sex crazed bimboes only...maybe his mom was one...so he thinks all are.saaaad!

garagegodgaragegodover 2 years ago

that was a dick ending

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Sorry this had stupid written alllllllllllllllllllll over it. Seriously "I might give in" and "Dont worry Pete i wont let you down"...sheer idiocy from start to finish.

What it is with totally fucking moronic women here?

It'll end full on wimpy pathetic cuck losing out, Dak taking his wife and together they will make widdle Petey boy their humiliated cuck slave. Been there done that here a thousand times.

This is what happens with these retread writers (I use the term writer very loosely) a new name, same stupid stories.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

You sorry fucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought the story was well constructed. Things that became factors later in the story were woven in early on in a way that didn't signal their later importance.

I expect there will be criticism of the convenient fact that he knew the security guard from his pro bono work. His presence advanced the plot in a way that was needed.

I wanted to see the protagonist catch on earlier the implications of her repeated statement that she would never betray him. He didn't believe her, but didn't understand that she meant she would do it openly with his acquiescence.

He didn't call her out on her earliest lies and omissions strongly enough. I don't know if that was your intention in order to have the plot heat up and "boil the frog" in water with steady increasing temperature.

He drew a line in the sand about only going Saturday/Sunday and then waffled. That seemed uncharacteristic given how strongly he felt about even going. But in some ways he had to go to play this out and finally convince his wife of the threat. It wasn't a threat to her and the marriage because she believed he would willingly acquiesce.

One thing that didn't play well was opening her suitcase, finding those items, and then walking away with a figurative, "Oh well". That seemed inexplicable given his evidence and fears.

As well, going on a hike with Sarah seemed inexplicable, leaving his wife alone with time to do that which he feared most.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHy the heck not send entire story or naming it put chapter 1 just stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please don't continue. You're a horrible writer. End your shitshow here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL. The writer is having fun with the readers. Kinda like a cat playing with a mouse. Now, can the rest of the story keep up with this first part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please, please DON'T turn him into a pussy boy. Let him stay a man and keep his honor and dignity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finish the fucking story!!

justbobkcjustbobkcover 2 years ago

5 stars. A simple and only possible ending -- bite the cock right off. And grab those balls with the "claw of death."

(Not original. I remember reading another story about a guy in prison who got raped in the ass a few times with people holding him down but he merely said he WOULD bite anything off shoved in his mouth and killing him would only "make it worse - since the jaws clamp down at death." Dubious but not even the most sadistic criminal wanted to test that theory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why fight? His wife had decided to cheat. He just had to go away and get a divorce. That's why this story fails.

XimandXimandover 2 years ago

1 star

This should have ended on the third page, you're just prolonging it.

management91399management91399over 2 years ago

At first I wondered why people were complaining about the story being unfinished, I think what set the off was the (hard to say) at the end but I'm grateful you stuck your nose into the petri dish that is the LW Comment section to clear that up.

This was quite the page-turner for me with our MC knowing completely there was a spider in the midst of his happy family and prepared for that. And yes had he the skill of foresight at his you age when love conquers all (Instead of having that skill through the reading of thousands of LW stories in his golden years like the rest of us) he would have never hitched his wagon to that crazy horse of a wife. But he did and here he is. What I wonder is in so many of these attempted Cuck stories where our hero is forced into fellatio why they don't just take a bite outta crime and make his enemy a castrato? DAK should know it's going to be fellatiNO so maybe that's where this is heading. At any rate our hero seems out gunned and his beloved is working with the enemy. So let's have Part Two! Well done, you must have been writing like a demon demanded, you've had so many decent tales come out so close together. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So much cows parts, no reel purpose. Love slap*hapy*papy#9

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Part 2 should see Dak defeated and Pete and Lisa divorced.

Poor silly Pete had no chance Lisa has been a round heeled slut since she was 15. Her slut aunt Sarah facilitated and enabled her. Sarah is having a sexual relationship with her Niece and shares Lisa’s lovers in threesomes. Both are bad sluts. Now Dak is back and the two sluts want him no matter what. Poor Jerome is collateral damage, he is a fucking fool for letting it happen to him.

If he is not bisexual how could he stand this?

Pete needs to run away from Lisa and Sarah, they would have him killed if they had to.

Two divorces need to happen with full custody going to Pete and Jerome. The three sluts and Dak need to sent to prison and cleaned out.

I feel the most important character to the end of this sad tale is Rosey Jenkins, he will stop things, he has the gun and will be a material witness instrumental in the three conspirators getting their joint comeuppance and deserved destruction.

If not, this is a shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pete should bite the head off.

youngbrainoldbodyyoungbrainoldbodyover 2 years ago

I liked it, and thank you for submitting part 2. There was no way you could end it like that. Not the best but very good. I liked the background and the build up. I sympathize with the protagonist. He knows how it is going to end but fights for his wife and family against a formidable foe deck that is severely stacked against him. He does not give up and that is truly the measure of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So long and you did not finish it? Another 5 pages? Not worth it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Disappointed

Write a good story. Shame the way you ended it. Seems your more confident in your writing then you should be. Definately not up for any more your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For one...u can stop being an ass and either say at the start that there will be a part 2 or not... this half finished story with a - 'To be continued? Hard to say.' shit at the end makes us feel like you are an asshole ..and this story is a POS...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice try, but no honor. Just a dumb cuck. He cucked himself when he disarmed himself.

The talk with the guard should have gone like this: You have two choices, leave now and live, or stay and maybe die. I'm probably going to kill DAK, which unfortunately means I'm going to have to kill you first. I don't care about prison, I don't care about dying, I care about protecting my wife. She will live with me, or she will live with a dead lover and me in prison, that is her only choice. Now you decide if this job and that asshole are worth dying for.

The guard would either have to call the police, but for what, or would have to alert DAK that the husband has threatened to kill both of them. But they have no proof. If the guard tries to take the husband's gun he has to later be able to prove that the husband was a threat. The husband will only have to testify that the guard tried to kill him so he killed the guard, then he killed the man who hired the guard because DAK's hands and feet are deadly weapons. With DAK and the guard dead there won't be any witnesses, and what could be the reason DAK hired an armed guard to protect him from friends?

Yeah, lots of ways to fuck up DAK's plans. But why bother? Lisa has betrayed him, she's lacks the discipline and integrity to be a loyal loving ethical wife. He should have known that when he found out she was a big cock submissive slut, before he married her. At least he'll get to visit his kids once in a while. DAK will dump her as soon as he gets tired of her, which won't be long. The husband is better off without the stupid slut.

Thanks for the effort.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

Great story!!!! Please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

don't start a story if u don't have the end ready.

AffecteffectAffecteffectover 2 years ago
What he should do is play along and then bite down hard.

Never stick a cock into an angry mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did I like it? Hard to say.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

this author is a new one but does anybody know if hes mentally retarded?

.

The husband knows on page 4 that his wife is sexually controlled and obsessed with this other guy. She freely admits that she wants to have sex with him and freely admits that she can't and will not control herself and she doesn't care about the marriage or the kids..

.

So WHY GO TO THE CABIN?

.

every story THIS AUTHOR writes shows an actual decline in his writing ability and in his ability to develop a is develop a plot which is not beyond stupid and disgusting..

.

It's really kind of disgusting and sad and puzzling. A lot of stories are stupid and some stories are disgusting. But this particular author manages to do both at the same time and does it on the consistent basis.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent; please continue ASAP. It's a great start, well written. DAK is already a great villain. 5*****

Annmarie31195Annmarie31195over 2 years ago

Finish the damn story

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

So some fucker stun gunned out hero, always some pansy fucktard

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2 stars The ttle says it all and :ete should/ve known Lisa was a slut from the first page. I skimmed through it but reading it completely felt like a waste of my precious time and energy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, I was *never* tempted to skim or skip to the end. While I eager await chapter 2, it really doesn't matter. The central tension, between Lisa and Pete, has been resolved. Given her absolute betrayal, and stated intention of screwing DAK, there's no reasonable path to any kind of reconciliation and all that's left are the mundane details of the BTB and lonely life for Pete, or the miraculous appearance of the hotter, younger, more loving replacement.

.

The only RAAC path I can see is if Pete actually killed DAK in his rage, with no criminal charges. Other than DAK, it sounds as though Lisa has been, and would continue to be, absolutely faithful and maybe with DAK in the ground there's some tortuous, long path to staying together. This would be the most interesting ending, I think, but maybe chapter 2 has a few more twists?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous