All Comments on 'Loss of Control Pt. 01'

by LoxNChanis

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 3 years ago
Strangle the bitches

Or prosecute them for unlawful sending of images...and get half the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Abusive crap

At least it's a warning story to any guys considering telling their wife about the crossdressing desires. DONT't

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Uh....

Yeah, there’s about seven laws broken that I know of in this story, and I’m not even a lawyer. He would have her and her sister thrown in jail for at least two decades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Blah blah blah

Don't mind the comments. They knew what they were getting into when they clicked on it. It's a fantasy, does it go a little farther than reality allows sure. But it s about limits being pushed and NONCONSENT. Keep writing it's a great story develop the lines and characters don't worry about people who probably shouldn't read. Would I want this to happen to me HELL NO. Is it escapist fun to read about it and picture yourself in the same position yup

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Entertaining story. I do think the wife is a bit inconsistent. She's clueless on this stuff but comfortable being dominant and demanding even when he clearly seems to not want it?

I wish the sisters had come home together and while the wife is a bit upset, the sister consoles her that she should take him through this journey. She subtly takes charge and guides them through some simple stuff that first afternoon, things he doesnt object to too much, just like how you did, and both seem to somewhat enjoying a little. All the while sister is getting blackmail material. Then away from him, sister convinces her to be more firm with him, more demanding, more assertive. Then slowly have the sister corrupt the loving vanilla wife to taking the husband down a path into a total cuckolding FLM.

Instead you seem to have a wife already seemingly cruel and enjoying his degradation and abuse. She should be hesitant at first. Not sure she should be doingtthis to her loving husband. Uncomfortable making him upset and frustrated. But the sister keeps convincing her that it's all for the best and to keep going and gradually the wife begins to grow more comfortable in the role and enjoying the service of her sissy husband while getting fucked by ex-bfs, Tyler's coworker, her boss, maybe even Tyler's brother.

I know there's more chapters so I'll look to see how it goes. Just sharing that I think you were slightly off target with the wife. Otherwise good story though.

HardScrabblerHardScrabblerover 3 years ago

This is a lot of fun to read. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too stupid to comprehend.

First there is supposedly a man involved, and then a lot of unconsented rape, but the "male" doesn't try to get away from said rape, but still complains - idiotic.

Second we have multiple felonies committed, but none of the felons seem to weigh the CONSEQUENCES (as if they were BLM supporters or something ridiculous like that).

Third, the "author" thinks there is a need for an additional chapter. As if we would want to waste more time on his/her/its offerings - no thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love, love, LOVE this story! Can't wait to read the others. The writing, particularly the dialogue between the characters, is so perfect. And the non-consent theme is right up my alley with the kinds of stories I write. Very hot! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LUV B DI

awyldsideawyldsideabout 2 years ago

Unlawful restraint, rape, blackmail, extortion

He should grab his wife’s phone and get the sister to return and try to blackmail while he records then grab her phone too. Destroy both phones after getting evidence and erasing all pic and vids.

Tracey_FrillyknicksTracey_Frillyknicksover 1 year ago

this is brilliant and I wish it could happen to me too. I can't wait to hear what happens next to Di and how far the two sisters take him. Hopefully all the way and beyond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I mean yay for innovative monsters? This entire series has the depth of a 12 year old writing their first snuff film story. I pity the intellect of readers who give this garbage a 5. More holes than a Swiss cheese factory. The back plot is just idiotic.

Here is the stupidity of the story without the detailed gang rapes that happen consistently.

1) wife catches husband wearing her dress and instantly loses all respect and love for him but rather than separating and going on with their lives, based on the blackmail of a picture of him in a dress, they provide more and more blackmail material to the eldest sister, who for some reason despises her entire family, and especially her brother in law. No idea why she has this hatred, the author feels that is as unimportant as any other plot piece.

2). They are continually raped, tortured, exposed to family, friends, employers. And still they submit because? Blackmailed for what? Before they are “sold” they have already lost everything. There is nothing to keep them indentured to any of the monsters in the story. It’s just idiotic.

3). They are taken and chained and raped and tortured. If the monsters wanted to do this, they could have done it at anytime. The thin excuse of the initial blackmail doesn’t mesh at all with the story.

4) so why spend money on a fuck hole? There are literally millions of sexy women and they never really cared about the transvestite husband anyway. They could kidnap them and torture them for no cost. Another idiocy in the story.

5) they don’t care about their well being anyway. How is it that Brad would carelessly allow the possibility of Diana drowning when he just spent money on her supposedly. Stupid.

6) Kyle is clearly a far better seducer than any man alive. Don’t know why… he’s pretty much a prick. So why doesn’t he just seduce them and keep them instead of seducing them to give them to Ellie to sell? Just another dumb ass flaw in this dumb ass story.

Blackmail stories only work if the premise of the blackmail remains in tact. By losing their jobs, informing their families, they gave away all their bargaining chips.

Why would Ellie, who only has the “unique” ability to set up hidden video cameras, even be a player in this game as opposed to a paid employee.

Anyway, if you want to see occasionally imaginative scenes of torture, it’s worth a read. If you enjoy a good blackmail story, this is garbage. 1 star and my sincere pity to those that find this entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I loved that she brought up the "It isn't blackmail, it's encouragement" phrase. Brilliant. And he gets ass-raped too. Oh, the plans they are going to have for him. It will not be fun for him when he has to suck a cock and gets ass-raped by a black bull in an alley. Oh, the fun they will have. What a loving wife to take such good care of her loving (wimpy) husband.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I know it would go with the story but if someone tried to blackmail me I would find a way to take the phone and destroy it along with the Sim card and go to a sex shop and but a duplicate key or get bolt cutters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoxNChanis@LoxNChanis
Interested in sex and bondage since I was a teen. In the past 10 years became more interested in hypno and bisexual situations. Married in a non-BDSM, no sex situation, but lacking time to go out on my own, so I explore sensations with stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES