All Comments on 'Loss of Control Pt. 03'

by LoxNChanis

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I hope you'll explore

The sister angle further. Getting Stacy more involved seems ripe with possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tanya has no idea

Oh, Tyler is trying to find out just how far out of the boundaries Tanya has crossed. Tanya is going to be in a world of hurt but she does not yet know just how far Ellie and Kyle is going to hurt her (and Tyler). She continues to say that she loves him but is trying to find out her new world, but will she be able to bring them both back? Not for some time I think. When will Tyler finally have enough and doesn't care what happens to those photos and videos?

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 3 years ago

Things will go very wrong. Manipulated wife and a hubby that should have left, videos or not. Great story on fantasies going too far 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I am getting nervous on this story

Tanya says she loves her husband, but the evidence is scant, mostly in the last paragraph. Tyler says he loves her, but I cannot see why. She seems to have little or no regard for his feeling or desires. She never asks what he is feeling and gets angry when he tries to express them. She never shows him any warmth. And about her anger — a Domme should never be interacting with her sub, especially a bound sub, when she is angry. I’ll try reading another couple of chapters. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoxNChanis@LoxNChanis
Interested in sex and bondage since I was a teen. In the past 10 years became more interested in hypno and bisexual situations. Married in a non-BDSM, no sex situation, but lacking time to go out on my own, so I explore sensations with stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES