Loss of Control Pt. 03

Story Info
Diana is humiliated while Tanya takes the next step.
12.7k words
4.31
28.4k
13

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put them on," Tanya directed. She had laid out his clothes for the night on the bed, then had him strip down to his pink cock cage and black collar before leading him upstairs on a leash. Now he stood in the doorway, resisting until she pulled hard on the leash and dragged him into the bedroom. She had sent him up to shave only a half hour ago and he had done a wonderful job at clearing the stubble.

He looked at her, realizing quickly that she was in no mood for argument and walked slowly toward the bed. "You can't get dressed with my leash on you. Release it, and if you don't start moving faster my draft text to Brad is going to be sent."

Though he was tempted to beg for her not to send that text, he kept quiet and simply unclipped the leash, handing the end to her rather than risk dropping it and having her get angry if the end hit her leg. On the bed was the red lingerie he had been told to order. The biggest difference from his normal girl's clothing was that the panty was a lacy thong that had just enough material in front to hold his caged cock. Also, he had never worn a garter or stockings. It was always pantyhose before. He got on the bra, panties, and stockings, then stood up to add the garter belt and looked around for his breast forms. Remembering they were downstairs, he decided to get them later and he stepped into the dark red dress, pulling it up and over his shoulders. The shoulder straps were wide enough to cover the bra straps, and he was rather pleased to see that as long as he stood straight the hem was low enough to cover the tops of the stockings. He went to the dressing table to start his makeup.

Tanya meanwhile had also changed clothes, putting on a black ensemble. In the mirror he saw her bend over and noticed her dress not only did not cover the tops of the stockings, but when she bent over like now the hem rode up until the tops of her thighs were showing. The entire outfit was new, and he was stunned by what his wife was choosing to wear out to a lounge.

He finished his makeup, went down to put in his breast forms, and looked at himself in a mirror. The dress was flattering and seemed to hide that his hips were not as wide as a true woman. He had been very careful with his hair, eyebrows, and eye liner and thought himself quite attractive. At least, he would be attracted if he didn't know it was him and he wasn't married. Though the marriage thing seemed to be completely different now. She was hinting at sex with other people, both by her and by him, and in a way that would mean more than just licking her sister. He didn't know if Maggie had told anybody about what happened before she started working on him. As he heard steps coming down the stairs he moved away from the mirror and stood with his hands behind his back.

"Good job, Diana. Now, let's practice your voice. You'll be in public and ordering your own drink so I don't want you embarrassing me by sounding like a man in a dress." She smiled. "It's enough that you ARE a man in a dress. So repeat this. 'I am a CD slut and I want you to use my man pussy'." She laughed a little, though he did not find it at all humorous. When he hesitated she pulled out her phone and put in her PIN. He quickly responded as directed, trying to make it sound as feminine as he could. The smile she wore almost made him shiver. "Well done. But to put you a little more at ease, I don't intend to loan you out tonight. And this dress is just for show. We should be sitting the whole time we're in the lounge."

She pulled him to her SUV by the leash, then detached it and put it into a purse he had never seen before. It was small and black, in faux leather. Nothing expensive. Then she handed it to him and told him that was his purse for the night and he'd better not lose it. The drive was tense, though it was now his second time out in a vehicle. When she pulled into a parking garage 2 blocks from the lounge, however, he felt his heartrate quicken.

"Can't we park a little closer? Please?" He was almost shaking with fear. They would be walking on a busy sidewalk to a popular lounge and he would have no way to hide. He mostly hoped she wouldn't pull the leash back out.

She opened her door and slid out, raising her hem over her ass cheeks. As she straightened her dress again she looked at him. "Diana, it's time you got used to being who you really are out in public. You can't hide forever."

"But, this is just a wonder, a fantasy me. I'm really ..." She cut him off sharply.

"No, Tyler is the fantasy. Diana is who you really are, and one day you will accept that. You are my love, but when you put on my dress you stopped being my husband. You are now my toy, to play with as I wish and I wish you to get your ass out of the car before I start texting everybody in my damn list."

Her voice had been rising and getting louder and he had no illusions that she was in some kind of mood where she would do exactly as she said. He quickly got out of the SUV, closed the door, then remembered the purse and got it out before closing the door again. He walked around to her, feeling like there were people everywhere watching him. Tanya took the lead and headed to the stairs with Diana following. He'd gotten pretty good walking in heels after 2 weeks of practice, but she kept in front. He felt a little like a lost puppy.

The walk over was even worse. After a block she stopped and turned to whisper in his ear, "You look really good, but if you keep acting like that people will know. Your best option is to do as you've trained to do and be ... a ... girl."

She turned and walked again and he realized she was right. Not really feeling the part, he tried his best to get into the character he had been training for and followed. He thought about the fact that he looked pretty, the dress gave him a decent shape, and he had learned to walk and talk in a feminine way. Soon they were at the door and into the lounge where Tanya stopped to let her eyes adjust to the dim light while she looked around.

Ellie saw her first and waved, then turned to smile at the other occupant of the booth. "We should let them sit toward the back." The two women stood to make way as Tanya and Diana walked over.

As they neared, Tyler suddenly recognized the other woman. "Stacy?" he said surprised. "Voice!" Tanya quickly corrected. Tyler adjusted to his feminine voice, but continued to protest. "No, please she can't be here, I mean, she ... this is who you sent the text to?"

Tanya put a hand in his back and guided him to one side of the booth. It was a horseshoe shape and the couple, who nobody except those at the table would know was a couple, would be trapped in the curve. "Yes, honey, I decided your sister should know about your interests, and Ellie thought after seeing the picture she might enjoy spending some time with her lost sibling, Diana." Tyler was struggling to hold down the hem of his dress as he scooted back into the booth. To his surprise, Tanya seemed to be making no effort to keep her hem from riding up. They were hidden by the table, but he knew from years as a man that guys would be trying to get a look under the table. At least the black dress and panties would give some basic privacy no matter what.

Stacy sat back down and turned to hug Diana. "Wow, you are really good at being a girl. Or you would be if you just got into it more. You need to relax." She giggled a little. "I always wished I had a sister, and now I do."

Diana looked across to Ellie, who was watching and smiling. "See? I'm not so mean. I could have set you up with a lesbian dominatrix, but instead I invited your sister." She glanced at Stacy. "Biggest surprise Stacy has had since before you were married. And, ohh, I see you aren't married any more. Or is your ring just out for cleaning?"

Tanya leaned over and whispered into Ellie's ear, "Look she does have a ring ... on her neck," and giggled. Ellie smiled and moved her hand, reaching between Tanya's legs and rubbing the lacy thong she wore. She whispered back, "I think your new role suits you well. You're damp."

Tanya blushed a little and the women began a conversation while waiting for a server. At length a girl came by to take their orders, and Diana felt she was looking and smiling a little too much in her direction, though at this point there was an over awareness of things and she imagined everybody was looking and knew. Stacy ordered first, then it was Diana's turn. Preparing his most feminine voice he ordered a Cosmo. Was it imagination or did the girl smile more? The orders continued around and Ellie said she would pay for the first round.

The drinks came and conversation flowed and after a while he began to relax, keeping his conversations short and maintaining the feminine voice. He was actually beginning to enjoy hanging out with the girls, as a girl, but in the back of his mind he was sure Ellie was going to do something to ruin his night.

It was on the third round that things started going wrong. After they had ordered, Ellie looked at Tyler and told him it was his turn to pay. He was stunned. Then he opened the purse to see if Tanya had put in any money and saw the only things in the purse were the leash and a set of handcuffs. He looked up, a blank look on his face.

"Diana, everybody is buying drinks, and you didn't bring any money?" Ellie looked at Tanya who, without hesitation turned to Diana and said, "It's my fault for not providing you with even a card, but just so she believes you, empty the purse onto the table, Diana." He looked at her, terrified. "Diana, I don't want to have to tell you again. Empty the purse." He glanced at his sister who was looking on in smiling curiosity.

He slowly set the purse on the table, turned it over, and lifted the purse, letting the twin contents spill out. He heard Stacy blurt out, "Oh my god," as Ellie laughed, and there was another sound, a softer laugh. He looked up and realized the server had just returned with their drinks. She put each drink down, saving his for last, then finally leaned forward, looked him in the eye, and said, "It looks like you're going to have some fun later." She bent over to take a credit card from Tanya and smiled. "Nice job, by the way. Get past the nervousness and nobody will know." Tanya responded, "You're so kind. Keep 10 for the tip." Diana tried to hear what the server told Tanya, but couldn't make it out over the background music, and then the girl was walking away. She was sexy, and part of him wished he were free to pursue her. But caged, dressed as a woman, and married, or at least he thought he was still married, that was out of the question.

"Put your toys away Diana, they're starting to draw attention." Tanya did not seem at all put out that she had just had her husband pour out submissive toys in a public place, or that the server had recognized him as a cross dressed male. In fact, she seemed more in control of herself than usual.

As the third round was being emptied, another humiliation occurred. They heard a male voice calling out, "Ellie, Ellie you witch, I haven't seen you in ages. Did you bring a harem with you?"

"Kyle, you're always so sweet," Ellie said as a tall, well-muscled man approached the table. "I want you to meet my friends. This is Stacy, her brother Diana, Tanya, and of course you know me. Just out for a bit of perving?"

He laughed, the easy kind of laugh that said 'I don't care if you like me or not.' He looked a little extra at Diana, then at Tanya. Diana noticed Tanya was smiling back. "Hey, mind if I join you?" Stacy started sliding in but Kyle said, "Oh no, sweetheart, don't bother. I'll just go under the table and pop up on the back there." Without another word he dropped to the floor and began crawling under the table. Stacy jumped and giggled as he licked her knee, Ellie tried to trap his head, bringing a laugh from under the table. He worked his way around the center post, moving toward Tanya's side. She didn't show any sign of effect from when he stopped and licked her skin at the tops of her stockings. Diana was wondering what everybody was reacting to, and then he felt a hand on his knee, soon followed by a tongue on his thigh and a hand grabbing his caged cock through the thong. He'd been found out, helped, of course, by Ellie's introduction as Stacy's brother. As the laugh came up from below the table, so did Kyle, working his way between Diana and Tanya. He settled in and gave Tanya a kiss, a long kiss it seemed to Diana. She looked at Stacy whose eyes were suddenly wider as she noticed Tanya's mouth was open and she was returning the kiss.

Seeing her reaction, Diana blurted out in her feminine voice, "I need to go to the bathroom." As soon as he started scooting to the side Stacy moved out of his way. It was only then that it hit him that he needed to use the women's room. Oh well, he had to play the part now or risk getting turned in for something. As he began moving away, Tanya broke the kiss and said, "I need to keep an eye on her. Ellie, let me out." Ellie giggled a little and stood up. As she began walking away Tanya heard Kyle say, "That's one hot, tasty friend you have there." She'd kept up the facade pretty well, but now she blushed. She was trying to mess with Tyler's head, not get her mouth on Kyle's.

Somehow, amazingly, they were the only two in the restroom, Diana came out of a stall and leaned against a sink as Tanya walked in. "What the hell are you doing running to the bathroom?"

"Well, I did have to go after 3 drinks, but that guy was grabbing at my balls. I needed to get away."

Tanya stared at him. "You what? No, dear girl, you don't 'get away' unless I tell you to get away. You want to know what it's like to be a girl and have a short skirt and be vulnerable. Well, welcome to the part where guys want to grab you."

Diana looked back, a little shaken. This was still his wife, telling him to let a man grope him. "Honey, I'm exercising my right as a girl to say no."

Tanya closed the distance quickly and whispered harshly into his ear, "You have no rights unless I give them to you. I'll give you one assurance. He won't have more than his hands on you tonight. But if I don't stop it, you let it go, whatever he says, whatever he does. Do you understand?" She pulled back quickly as she saw in the mirror that the door was opening and she began dabbing at Diana's makeup. "You do better when you've had less to drink, girl." The girl entering gave them a strange look, then went into a stall and closed the door. "All right, honey, makeup is back in place. Let's get back out to the table."

Ellie saw them coming and stood first, Stacy then standing to make room for Diana as the two slid in from opposite sides to sit next to Kyle. Once again Diana noticed that Tanya wasn't being careful about her dress and saw that Kyle was staring down. At least, he stared until Ellie cut into his thoughts with, "Kyle, stop drooling on yourself." He laughed and looked up. "I'm caught once again by the girl who seems to miss nothing."

By then all four glasses were empty and the server returned. She made sure to ask if Diana was enjoying her drinks and suggested a marguerita next. She had an odd smile on her face, but he agreed, again in his feminine voice. Once they had all ordered, Kyle spoke up and pulled out his phone. "Hey, honey, do you mind taking a picture of me with these 4 lovely ladies? The only thing is, I can't get you in and make it 5 if you take the picture."

"That's fine, and I'd be happy to take a picture. Squeeze in together." Stacy and Ellie moved toward the back, pushing Tanya and Diana closer to Kyle. He seemed quite pleased by the pressure. They all looked up and smiled while the shutter sounded twice. "You never know if one will do it," the girl said and she began handing the phone back. "Oh, not yet. How about you take like a shot, count to 3, another, and we'll all do crazy things. Like the old photo booth pictures." The server smiled and started counting. Ok, 1 ... 2...3, " click. Kyle quickly put his arms around Tanya and Diana, click, he moved his hands down to cup their breasts, click, he grabbed Diana by the hair and turned her head so he could put his lips on hers, click, and he quickly turned to kiss Tanya. As he stuck out his tongue just before reaching her lips he felt her hand run down his crotch. Click. When he sat back he saw her smiling. She moved up and whispered into his ear, "My my, such a big boy." He whispered back, "Nice to hear, from a married woman." Tanya suddenly realized she was the only one at the table with a ring. She quickly whispered back, "Don't get excited. That's all you get." He ran his hand up between her legs and squeezed the panties. "You're wet, you little bitch. Doesn't Diana give you what you need?" She raised an eyebrow, a little annoyed that Diana had not been able to fool enough people. That would change during the coming week.

They each had another drink, then Kyle paid for a final round. Diana went back to the cosmo. Something tasted odd about the rita, and he wasn't sure about the smile the server had when she put it down in front of him. The conversation flowed with the drinks and Kyle continued pawing at Tanya and Diana, though more at Tanya. Finally, she looked at her watch and said it was getting late and she did need to drive home, so she and Diana were going to leave. Kyle asked, "Do you two live together?" Tanya replied that they lived close and decided one car was better. He smiled and the girls and Kyle all got up together. Kyle announced that he also needed to get home and they all headed for the door. On the way they met their server who thanked them for coming in and for the generous tips. As they walked past she grabbed Diana's ass and squeezed, bringing an, "Ohhh," from him, in feminine voice, which they all found very cute.

Once out on the street they realized Ellie and Stacy had parked in a different garage and they all hugged and said their goodbyes. Ellie said, "Hey, next week let's go dancing. The 'Sunset' has some booths and good music." They all agreed, except Diana, that it would be a good idea and the two girls walked off leaving Tanya, Diana, and Kyle. Tanya was a little upset with Diana for not agreeing to the dance and decided to pay him back with a little humiliation.

"Kyle, I'm feeling a little dizzy right now and I'm pretty sure Diana feels the same way. I don't want to lose her walking to my car, so could you help us? Diana, give Kyle your leash, honey, so you don't accidentally wander off. We're in the South Street garage on the third deck. Be a darling and help us get there?"

His face lit up. "Do I get a tip if I help you?" She moved a little closer. "I told you, nothing more than a kiss. I'm married and heading home." He paused, then smiled again. "Ok, but I get to choose the kiss. Diana, I think you have something for me."

Diana was in shock. His wife was promising a kiss and was giving his leash to a man they had just met tonight. A man who knew Ellie. The hesitation was noticed. He quickly pulled out the leash and handed it to Kyle. Kyle smiled and clipped it to the leash ring on Diana's collar. "And the handcuffs, in front." Diana looked around. There wasn't much foot traffic, but the handcuffs were sure to be noticed. Still, this was escalating because of his hesitation and he didn't want it higher. He took out the handcuffs, clicked them onto his left wrist, and held out his arms for Kyle. With a big grin, Kyle ratcheted the cuffs slowly closed. He looked at Tanya. "Who has the keys? They weren't in the purse." She just smiled at him and started down the sidewalk.

Kyle followed, Diana in tow. The few people who were out saw them and a few giggled or laughed. It was a long 2 block walk to the garage, then Tanya still had to pay for the parking. She went to the machine and put in her card. As she stood waiting, Kyle lifted her dress up and whistled in appreciation as he saw her black-lace covered ass with the clearly defined creases beneath their soft curve. Diana was stunned, yet again, that Tanya simply said, "Kyle, there are cameras here. Please put my dress back down." She finished paying and they went to the stairs again, Tanya leading and keeping her legs slightly parted knowing that Kyle would be looking. Diana was also looking, and wondering if he would ever be able to enjoy that sweet, hidden treasure again. Finally, at the SUV she turned to thank Kyle and told Diana, "Diana, honey, give Kyle a wonderful thank you kiss for getting us safely here."