Loss of Control Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana thought Kyle might back off, knowing Diana wasn't a girl, but he just held his arms wide and let the handcuffed Diana move in and give what she thought would be a good feminine kiss. His hands, cuffed where they were, were pressed between the cage on his cock and the obvious swelling of Kyle's cock. To make it worse, Kyle didn't quickly release the kiss and slid a hand down between them, unzipping his pants and releasing his member before guiding Diana's hands to stroke it. Standing behind, Tanya could see Diana's elbows moving and knew what was happening, but she chose not to say anything for a while.

The doors chirped and a clunk advised that the doors were unlocked. "Ok, Diana, into the car. And Kyle, please put that away before we kiss." She was smiling sweetly and he gave her a grin that said he understood he was caught trying to get more than was offered. "I'll go along," he said, "because maybe one day I can get this and more. You did agree that I can choose the kiss." She nodded and he moved her to the front wheel, so Diana could see through the windshield, then he pressed her to the vehicle and began kissing hard, every now and then his tongue showing to lap at her lips, his hand pulling up the dress and sliding the thong down over her ass as he squeezed the soft skin. She responded by rubbing against him and arching her back, holding her legs close together so with an extra push he got the panties low enough they slid down her legs. She stepped out of them and turned her head. "I think you have your prize for the night. Time to let the ladies go home."

Kyle stepped back and bent down, picking up her wet panties and pushing them into a pocket. "Thank you for the kind gift, sweetie. Now take Diana home and you go give your husband a goodnight kiss, remembering what I can offer, and you decide which of us you want to spend more time with." Tanya smiled and patted his cheek. "Such a hard, hard decision," she said sweetly and walked around to the driver side. As she drove away, she looked in the mirror and saw him with the panties up to his nose. She laughed, a good loud laugh, and suddenly Diana felt tears in her eyes.

When they got into the house, Tanya unlocked the handcuffs and noticed the tear streaks in the makeup. "Honey, what's wrong?"

Suddenly he couldn't hold back, and he didn't care about feminine voice. "What's wrong? You just flirted with a guy right in front of me. You let him run his hands all over you, you sucked his tongue for what felt like hours, you humiliated me when he knew I was your husband, and you gave him your panties. You never did anything like that with me. Ever. Why shouldn't I be upset."

She listened patiently, then said, "But he didn't touch my pussy, and I didn't directly touch his cock. You did, though. Our lives are changing, and I suppose I'm not the same person I was 5 years ago, or you 5 years ago. I'm still exploring myself."

"I want to stop. I've seen enough and I'm done being a girl." He was unclipping his stockings when she moved up and hugged him. "I know, it was a difficult evening for you. A lot was happening and I was running with the flow."

"No, it's not about you. That was only part of it. My curiosity is done. Diana is dead."

Tanya frowned. "No, dear, she isn't. If you want to put her aside she's just going to live on in pictures and videos. I love you, dear, but I'm not done finding myself yet and if you insist on stopping then I need to do what I can to get you back in line."

He looked down. "You didn't let him touch you, but you let me touch, I mean, he sort of made me, you don't give me a choice."

She lifted his chin and kissed him. "You're a girl now, and you're my sissy. By getting caught, you put yourself under my control and you're the reason I'm exploring my own feelings now, so as I said, I need you to keep being Diana."

"What if Tanya wants more than Diana wants to give?" He was already really there, but fear of pictures of him everywhere had kept him going. "What if I can't take any more?"

Now she held him at arms' length. "I suppose if Tanya is still exploring and Diana wants to retire, then Tyler will need to move out and we get divorced." She paused, waiting for a response. He stayed silent so she finally said, "You had a very eventful evening and now you have a lot to think about. You're still my husband ..." He cut in with, "That's not what you said tonight." "Don't interrupt me, dear. You're still my husband and I will consider that as I keep looking for that something inside myself that I was unaware of. Now, go clean up and you may sleep naked tonight if it will reduce your stress."

"Uncaged?" he asked?

"Honey, unlike the handcuffs, I don't have the key to that." She pulled him close again and gave him a hard, sensual kiss that was uncomfortably sexy, then licked his ear and whispered, "Good night."

He went upstairs and she poured herself a glass of wine, then opened her laptop and logged in to the blog. She wanted to see if anybody had other suggestions for her to consider. It had been a really hot night, and she was surprised she was so wet from Kyle's advances. Or was it his advances and her husband helplessly watching? She decided to briefly describe her feelings and the situation and see what people had to say.

=======

Sunday was not a good day for Tyler as he thought about how close things had come to getting out of control. Tanya hadn't helped with her lesson about how she needed things. When she was in the shower he decided to open her laptop and see what she had been looking at, but he soon realized she had changed the password. He quickly checked her phone and found the same. Where they had always had access to each other's phones, now he was shut out of hers. He was confused, with no idea how to handle this new reality. She had insisted he take a day off from being either male or female and just remain naked to try to get himself together, but it wasn't working. It actually made him feel more like an emasculated man than a free woman. Well, he thought, that's what he was. He had been curious about girls and what it felt like. Now he found himself a cuckolded sissy, which was not what he had wanted at all.

Tanya, meanwhile, was enjoying a warm, soapy shower with lots of running her hands over herself while she thought about Tyler's comments the previous night. She realized he was right in a way, and she was at a decision point. Either she took him back as her husband and they reset the whole relationship, which would leave her as curious as he had been, or she continued down the road she was on. The difference between them, she knew, was that he could cross dress any time on his own, while to pursue her new interests she needed him to be a cuckold sissy.

The guy who posted so much on her forum thread said guys who like cross dressing have a hidden desire to be cucked, but they would always deny it. It was the wife's responsibility to keep him on track, for his own good. Three women warned that such a view was dangerous and could completely destroy a relationship. Tanya herself had posed the question, how do you say you love somebody and want to stay married, but then have sex with any person any time EXCEPT the one you're married to? She expected to read the answer to that question tonight. As she slid her fingers into her pussy she knew the future was going to pivot on the answers she saw.

Her package came that afternoon. Naturally she had to get it herself. She couldn't send Tyler out wearing nothing but a pink cock cage. He was curious about it, but she took it to her office area and closed the door behind her when she came back out. She paused briefly to look into Tyler's office. It wasn't quite as elaborate as hers and that was why it was chosen as the room that would be the nursery. That reminded her of yesterday's tiff with Tess and she realized she had been on edge during the morning. She wouldn't call to apologize, though. If her life continued with a cuckold husband, she didn't need Tess asking questions all the time. She didn't quite know how to feel, though, about the idea of having a baby and not knowing exactly who the father was, but raising them as if Tyler ... but Tyler was going to be Diana, so there was no husband. How was she going to explain that? Some people had offered suggestions on the blog, and of course his sister knew now. His brother was a blackmail point. Tyler would try hard to keep his brother from finding out and since Brandon lived 500 miles away it seemed likely it would remain a secret unless Tanya decided otherwise. His parents hadn't disowned him, but they lived even farther away and had never once traveled to visit them. Tanya wasn't about to make another trip to them unless they put in more effort.

The day passed, she sent Tyler to bed naked again, and she logged into the blog. The answers were varied, but she felt like she got what she wanted. As usual, the guy, CuckHammer, was the most forceful, but some of the women also weighed in that love and marriage was about being together and not just about sex. The views were so different from what she had always thought, she just decided that was where she wanted to explore. Maybe her earlier ideas had been wrong. She asked people to talk some more about love in marriage with a cuckold sissy.

Monday was a workday and Tyler came home first. He was enjoying time as a man again when Tanya came home and saw him still in shirt and tie. She was furious with him and again threatened to send his picture to Brad, reminding him that Brad knew a lot of the people he worked with. Tyler quickly became Diana and served dinner. At 9 she was sent to bed while Tanya logged on to read the replies. There were a lot of different answers. Some people, mostly women, suggested not being too dominant, getting his cooperation, and warning that trouble would come if he wasn't part of the solution. A few just said it had to be a mutual thing. Then there was the small group, headed by CuckHammer, who simply said if she had the tools for blackmail she should use them all the way. If he wanted out, she would be much better equipped to find a guy who was willing to do whatever she wanted. She frowned. These were not the answers she wanted. Then she noticed a reply to something from earlier, from a woman who seemed firm yet caring, and it struck a chord. Tanya sent her sister an email and then logged off and went to bed.

Tuesday, Tyler came home late and Tanya accused him of doing it on purpose. Ellie was standing next to her and smiling and he knew this was not going to be a good time for him. Rather than dinner, he was told to go upstairs, strip, and lay face down on the bed. He complied, remembering that the last time he was in this position Ellie climbed on top and shoved a dildo into his ass after making him suck it.

The sisters came up and once again tied his arms down, leaving his legs free this time. They stripped and Ellie put on her strapon and sat in front of Tyler, ordering him to take care of her "lonely cock." He was running his tongue up and down it when he felt Tanya get onto the bed between his legs, then felt her belly on his butt and something was pressing at his ass. He jerked but Ellie grabbed his hair and shoved the dildo into his mouth. "Keep your attention on me," she hissed. Tanya kept pressing in until he opened and soon the pressure built from the invader compressing the air. Then she began stroking and gradually the pressure faded, letting her work the toy in deeper. The angle was different and he wasn't as concerned about creating a puddle in the bed.

He was very surprised when the girls just kept going, Tanya picking up speed and creating slapping sounds as her belly smacked his ass, Ellie grabbing both sides of his head and pulling up on him while rocking her hips in a way that pushed the dildo in and out like he had seen cocks do in the pornos he had seen. Eventually he had to rise up onto his knees and Tanya moved away. He heard something, then felt the bed again, and then there was more pushing at him, but this time, he was being stretched farther. He grunted as his spread and loosened ass was opened more, now getting fucked doggy by his wife. She had apparently put a longer, wider dildo into her harness and he felt not only the wider spread but also the longer thrusts. Again, it did not directly stimulate his prostate, but he found he was fascinated by the sensation of something like that sliding in and out. He could handle this part of being a woman.

After some minutes Tanya again disappeared from behind him and he thought he was done, but now Ellie stood up and pushed him back, the ropes on his wrists stretched tight while her hips and thrusts made him arch his back. Again there was movement behind him and again he was entered. He felt his ass stretch out, then he was being forced even farther open and when the shaft slid in it slid much farther. He felt her hands at his hips and realized she was jockeying him with what had to be an even larger dildo. He felt as stretched as he could be and at one point both women thrust all the way in and held it. Tyler struggled not to gag as the silicone balls rested against his chin, then a few seconds later everything was moving again. Tanya was thrusting hard, bouncing him on the bed as Ellie began slowing and backing up, letting him straighten his back. He glanced at a clock. They had been at him for just over a half hour. Tanya moved around to the front and he could see the 12 inch condom-covered dildo that had so recently been fucking his ass. She grabbed his hair and pulled him up onto hands and knees again while Ellie moved down. He felt her at his cage and then felt the release as she unlocked and removed the device. In a moment her hand was stroking him and he found that after two weeks of being caged he was able to quickly become erect and felt himself drawing close already. He was sure a half hour of ass fucking had something to do with that. Tanya untied his wrists and picked up a juice glass from the nightstand. He was confused but was soon distracted by the building pressure inside. Ellie watched his balls pull up and signaled her sister who put the cup under his cock.

With Ellie's expert guidance, when he released he pumped the entire load into the glass, filling it almost a third full before he was fully spent and Ellie had squeezed out the last bits that didn't shoot out on their own. He was in a glow from the release when Tanya's voice came through the mental haze.

"There's a towel on the floor next to the bed. Sit on it." He did as he was told, looking around. Tanya moved up next to him, but staying several feet away as Ellie moved in front of him holding her phone. It looked like she was making a video of him. Tanya spoke again. "Tyler, who is a woman named Diana, this is the essence of your manhood, pumped from your balls after you enjoyed getting fucked in the ass for a half hour." She extended the glass and swirled it. "The phone recorded it coming from you and filling the glass. Now Diana, are you going to be a good girl and drink the cum, or are you, Tyler, going to get up, wash your ass, pack a bag and leave?"

He sat there, stunned not only at the alternatives but also that it was apparently being video recorded. "I, but ..."

Tanya extended the glass a few more inches. "No! There is no BUT! I am tired of your buts. Make up your mind now, are you Diana who drinks cum or are you Tyler who lives on your own."

It could be called duress, but he knew people who saw the tape would still say he had a choice. He did. He knew it. But he was madly in love when he married Tanya 4 years ago, and despite the past month, he was still in love with her. That was what made this so painful. All the thoughts went through his mind in a few seconds and he took the glass, looked at it for a few more seconds, then tipped it up and began drinking. Ellie wanted to laugh, but Tanya had warned her in advance that this was not the time. This wasn't victory, it was forcing him to make a choice, was he with her, or was he leaving her.

As he finished he handed the nearly empty glass back, a look of "ugh" on his face as he tried to accept not only the taste but the message he had just sent out. "Use your tongue, Diana, and clean out the glass." He hesitated. It was bad enough drinking his own cum, but now she wanted to record him licking the cream from the glass. "Lick," she said again. He kept looking. "There will be a punishment if you delay again." Finally he held up the glass, then tipped it and began running his tongue around the inside of the glass. He was glad to have the release, but wished it would have had a different ending.

She took the glass back and said, "Diana, you have chosen to swallow the cum. You have agreed through that action that you will submit to any requirement I make, that you will be a girl any time you are not at work, and that you will not place any demands on me at all. I make the demands, and you agree to comply. Is that understood?"

He lowered his head until she told him to raise it and look into the camera and give his answer. He followed the instructions and said softly, "I understand."

At a signal from Tanya, Ellie stopped the recording. Then Tanya pulled the condom off the dildo she still wore and set itft on the towe "You hesitated way too much. First, you must think I'm bluffing and if I always give in and be nice you will continue to think that, so here." She held her phone to let him see a text "Tyler's new life as Diana" and a picture of him in a dress applying makeup. The recipient was listed as "Brad". His eyes widened and he had time for, "Please ..." and then she hit send. "And now, since you are fucked, I was nice enough to remove the wrapper but it should still be warm. Lick it, suck it, pretend it's the yummiest cock you've ever seen."

Tanya stood, knees bent, in front of Tyler and smacked his chin with the 12 inch dildo. As he tried to take it in, Ellie started a new video. She followed his efforts as he tried to take it into his mouth, failed, licked the shaft, ran his tongue around the head, and finally focused on sucking and licking that sensitive spot that would in a real cock lead to release. After a few minutes, she stopped recording and made sure everything was uploaded. "Go clean up, Diana."

Once he was gone to shower the sisters removed their harnesses and took out their own built up sexual tensions. They were cooling in each other's arms as Diana walked into the room wearing her babydoll and then Tanya's phone went off. She told Ellie, "Put him in metal this time," as she pointed to the shiny new metal cage on the dresser, and she answered the phone with a cheerful, "Hi Brad. How are you?" "Mm hmmm." "You should see him with makeup on. He's really good looking. He makes me jealous sometimes." "Really? So Marcia's out of town on business until the middle of next week." "Well, there's a small group of us going to the club "Sunset" on Saturday evening. Maybe you should stop by and spend some time with us." There was a 'snik' as the metal cage locked. "Sounds wonderful. Hey, I'd love to keep chatting but I need to get Diana off to bed and see Ellie off to home. We can talk more on Saturday." "MMmmm, I'm looking forward to it. Take care, Brad. Bye."

Diana felt like she had been kicked in the gut. Ellie came up behind and said, "Just a note, the cum eating video is for safe keeping. I'm good at safe keeping." He didn't see the look she gave Tanya, but saw Tanya's expression fall a bit. "And yes, we did get you pumping into that glass and it was continuously recorded until you drank it all down. Remember the flavor. You'll get used to it." She walked over and hugged her sister. "Good night Tanya. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this."