Loss of Control Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad started walking away, then turned and looked back. "I'll tell her where she can find you. It's unlikely you'll be found here, but if you are, I hope you enjoy it." He laughed again and walked away. Diana was left in silence.

=======

Kyle pulled into the driveway of his house and stopped. It was a small place, but it was his own and there would be no interruptions. He and the two girls went into the house and into the living room. He grabbed Tanya and gave her a long, sensual kiss that again had her head spinning. While they were kissing she felt hands at her panties and realized Ellie was pulling them down. She let them go and stepped out of them, sure she would never see them again. Kyle's hand immediately replaced them as he stroked her pussy. Ellie now moved to Kyle and reached around him, opening his button and zipper and pulling down his pants. He had nothing under and his swollen cock was now pressing against Tanya's belly. She broke the kiss and looked down. It seemed larger than her 9 inch dildo.

Tanya was spun around and Ellie buried her face between her legs and began licking. Tanya looked over and saw Kyle stroking his large cock as he said, "We need to get you wet for this thing. I don't want to hurt you ... yet." Slowly it came to her that he was planning to shove that cock into her and she struggled to come back through the haze of arousal. "No, I don't want that. Ellie, stop." Ellie did not stop, Kyle was smiling ear to ear, and Tanya was torn between desire to feel that cock inside her and the desire not to cross too many lines. She began pushing at Ellie, who resisted until Tanya was hitting her on the head. "No no no, I said stop."

Kyle and Ellie both looked at her. "What the hell is your problem?" Kyle asked. Tanya looked at her sister, then at the man, still struggling to control her situation, and said, "I'm married. I don't want another cock in me."

Kyle broke out in laughter, having to sit down to keep from falling. Ellie started to laugh, then looked at her sister. "If you're so married, what the hell are you doing here staring at a cock with your legs spread?" Ok, Tanya thought, got me there, but this wasn't in the plans. "I'm sorry, things just sort of got swept up and, but, but now I don't want to get fucked." Kyle was done laughing now, and he wasn't really happy. "You mean I brought you here and now you want to say no to me? You're acting like a slut all night, and now you want to claim marriage?"

Ellie was thinking and now she felt she had something to offer. "Kyle, let's not push it right now. That's not worth it. She'll say yes eventually. In the meantime, how about you fuck me, and then as a bonus my sister licks me clean and gives me another orgasm?" She looked at Tanya who considered the offer. "Well? What do you say, baby sis?"

Tanya glared. "I should drive you crazy just for that comment. Yeah, I'm in. I'll lick you."

Ellie looked at Kyle and smiled. He understood what she had done and let Tanya get her wet before driving in his cock while Ellie knelt on the couch. He even guided Tanya's head so she could watch his long shaft going in and out. Tanya noticed how it was different from a dildo, especially at the end as his balls pulled up and then he was grunting and Ellie was crying out and he pumped into her for a long time. He held in place until Ellie said, "Ok Tanya, when he pulls out, get your face under me and start licking." Of course she knew some would drip out before Tanya got in place and her sister would have a glob of cum somewhere on her face. That was part of the plan now. Kyle pulled out, Tanya slid into place taking a glob of cum in her eye as she got into position, then Ellie waited for the sensation of a second drop before lowering herself. That second drop landed just under Tanya's lower lip.

Abiding by the agreement reached, Kyle fingered Tanya while she licked her sister and a minute later Tanya made a muffled cry into Ellies' pussy. Afterwards Ellie sucked Kyle to a second orgasm and, mouth full of cum, kissed her sister, transferring much of the cum. Tanya had sucked Tyler before, so the taste was nothing new. She was just content that she had not sucked the cock or been fucked. By a technical stretch, she had abided by her marriage agreement. As they cleaned up, Tanya looked at her phone and started laughing. There was a screen shot from a video, with Diana, tongue out lapping at precum with the text, "he's ready for pickup."

Still feeling cheated at not getting to have Tanya, Kyle drove the girls back to the park and Tanya got out, running into the park to rescue her husband. Ellie turned to Kyle and said, "Ok, not this time, but every day gets her closer to taking your cock and you'd better go mouth to pussy to ass when you get that chance." She closed the door before he could reply.

Diana heard footsteps coming and, her eyes much more atuned to the darkness, she saw Tanya approach. His wife grabbed him and held him close, then kissed him. He stiffened and pulled back. "I end up cuffed to a tree and you come to get me with cum in your mouth? Is Kyle that much better than me?"

Realizing what had happened, Tanya tried to explain. "No, dear, I didn't put my mouth on him. I told him I was married and wasn't going to do that. But Ellie fucked him and then she had ... oh ... she had me lick her. And she gave him a blow job and kissed me. But honestly, I didn't ... my mouth wasn't on him."

Diana was struggling. She wanted to believe, but this was so far out of what he considered boundaries. While he was trying to figure it out, Tanya got the keys, released the handcuffs, grabbed his purse and took him by the hand back to her SUV. When they got home she put him to bed and for the first time since getting an account, she did not sign in to the blog. She fell asleep on the couch, trying to figure out how the night went so wrong.