Loss of Control Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just needed somebody to hold the camera," she giggled. Ellie left and she turned to Diana. "Get that look off your face. You expected me to swallow it all those times, so this is just starting to rebalance things. Remember those times you pulled out of me and expected me to suck you? Well, you just did the same thing and I don't remember getting all mopey about it. Now get your ass to bed."

Tanya picked up the dildos and carried them out of the room, closing the door behind her. She needed to get them washed. Without getting dressed, she logged in to the blog and read the latest posts. She was still getting responses to "how is it love" and she had a few more suggestions for locking him in as a cuck sissy. She might try a few of the ideas if she felt like it, but with the video it was probably unnecessary now. She found the thread where the guy had suggested the three size dildos and typed in, "Did this tonight. It was amazing. I wish I could feel it like I had a real cock sliding in and out. Thanks for the idea."

=======

Saturday morning was stressful. Tyler commented once about how strange it was after all these years not having Tanya go out for coffee in the morning and she blew up at him, having him lie on his stomach in his dress and then putting him into a hogtie. She even had a penis gag she had gotten some time and that went into his mouth. After that, it was not only stressful but it was painful. It did give him time to think, though. It was just 3 weeks ago that he put on Tanya's underwear and dress when she went out for a coffee meeting that got canceled. Since then his life had turned upside down and inside out and his wife had turned into a monster who seemed to only want him for humiliation. And yet she could be soft and consoling, as she had done several times this week, even after making him drink several ounces of his own cum while her sister made a movie out of it.

Then there was his dread of tonight. They were going to "Sunset" after dinner, and though the club was in another city nearby he still worried he might meet somebody who would recognize him. It was bad enough that Ellie had invited Kyle, and then his wife invited Brad. Kyle had already humiliated him and threatened so much more, but Brad was his real concern. People who knew Brad and Marcia were aware they had an open marriage, and with Marcia out of town Tyler was worried Brad would try to use him as a sex mate. Kyle was apparently bi, and there was no question with Brad from what he had heard. And tonight, both would be at the club. He was surprised his sister, Stacy, had gone along with so much. He thought she was more cautious. He really hoped she wouldn't tell their brother, even though it was unlikely Brandon would make the 500 mile trip just to tease and torment his kid brother. They had not been very close, with Brandon always needing to be the one on top. That terminology, in his current condition, was not a comforting thought. At least the hogtie wasn't super tight, but it did hold him pretty much in one place.

Tanya spent much of the time he was tied up on her computer, reading and making entries on the blog page she was now using daily. That was where she went for new ideas, to ask question, and to search for ways to explore her own suddenly plentiful desires for adventure. It seemed women had many ideas for cross dressing men, though most ideas tended toward humiliating the men and cuckolding them. She hadn't crossed the line to having sex with other men, and she hadn't, quite, made Tyler have sex with a man, but she somehow knew the more she read the faster both would happen. Still, she felt in control for now, and tonight would bring opportunities for new adventures.

At the end of an hour she removed the penis gag and offered the 9 inch dildo she had brought with her. It was the middle size of the three she got for her harness and it seemed if he could handle that he could handle almost any real guy if the need came up. She told him to straighten his throat, relax the gag reflex, then she began working it in and out slowly, letting him adapt to it. It was of course shaped like a real penis and she imagined guiding another man's cock in and out of her husband's mouth. Why did she feel this urge? She finally decided it was because that wasn't supposed to happen. Her husband was supposed to be the man to her, but he had given up his role when he put on dresses. Now, she was free to explore and to make him explore with her. The cum feeding thing from Tuesday was a recommendation on the blog for women with cross dressing men. Many entries talked about teaching the men to take a dildo while dressed as a woman to reinforce the feminine helplessness feeling. She admitted to herself it was also probably because he had so upset her, and she had seemed so calm out of pure shock, that she felt he owed her now. She looked down lovingly as the dildo's balls were now just an inch from his chin with each push in. This was her husband, who she was very proud of, taking a fake cock out of pure devotion to her.

She wanted to get the whole thing in, but he was doing well and she wanted to keep meals on schedule today. She really had been a little dizzy while she drove home last week and wanted her dinner closer to the time they went to the club.

After dinner, Tyler looked at himself in the mirror. He was completely Diana. The hair, swept across in bangs, was his. They had touched up his sideburns and they looked like a woman's. He had triple shaved and his face was as smooth as it would get. The makeup was perfect, as he had learned to do. His new dress was pink, which really annoyed him, but he wore the same red set of bra, panties, garter belt, and stockings. He also wore the black heels. The dress had a belt and he had pulled it in an extra notch, as directed, trimming his waist a little bit. In the mirror, he saw this made for a stronger swell of his hips. It also hiked up the hem very slightly, so the tops of his stockings were just visible. He wasn't sexy, but he was pretty, and the clothes were sexy. He would get more attention than he wanted.

Tanya wore a black dress again, mid-thigh, with a slit up to her hip that showed she wore stockings rather than pantyhose. The deep V, almost to her navel, meant she had just cups or nothing on her breasts, and Tyler knew it was nothing. He couldn't remember her ever going out without a bra before this, and it struck him. He realized that aside from having to deal with his own humiliation and concerns, he needed to keep an eye on her. Something had gotten her and was pulling her beyond where he felt she could safely go. He hated what she was doing, but he knew that somewhere inside this Tanya was his wife who he loved deeply and he needed to protect from herself, if he could figure out how to do it.

She insisted they both eat something more with bread before they left, then she made sure the leash and handcuffs were in Diana's purse and handed it to her husband. This time, the key to the cuffs was included. "You do look lovely. At this rate, you'll be teaching me how to do makeup."

He smiled at her compliment and followed her out to her SUV. Memories of last week flooded him as he remembered watching Kyle press his wife to the front fender and get her to remove her panties while flushed with passion. The metal cage trapped the beginnings of an erection, and the feeling in the pit of his stomach finished it off. This could be worse than the lounge, since they could get up and dance. People would be coming and going all the time and they might lose track of each other. He worried what that could mean for either of them. She was wearing a more provocative dress, and he was nearly as exposed as last week.

Once again they parked a few blocks away so she could walk with him and let people look. Instead of a leash she took his arm in hers, locked elbow to elbow, and they walked smiling down the sidewalk. She had warned him in advance to stop looking like a scared boy and to look like a girl happy to be going dancing. A lot less people would figure it out if he played his part.

They paid the cover charge and entered, quickly finding a large round table with Ellie, Kyle, and Stacy. Ellie sat next to Kyle, Stacy sat across the table from him. Ellie was in a purple dress that went a few inches below her crotch and had a scoop neck with front zipper. Stacy was dressed more conservatively, with a light blue dress that came within inches of her knees. Kyle was in jeans and tight fitting white knit shirt that did nothing to hide his muscles. Ellie insisted Tanya sit next to him while Diana sat next to Stacy. Small talk followed while they had a round of drinks, Kyle buying, and relaxed.

They had just gotten a second round, paid for by Ellie, when a popular upbeat song started playing and Kyle stood up. Grabbing Tanya's hand he said, "Let's dance," and nearly pulled her out of the chair before she could stand up. Diana watched them as they danced separately, then moved together, then he was behind her and grinding on her ass. She was smiling, obviously enjoying it and Diana knew just what she was rubbing against. It was more than he had even without the cage to limit him.

Stacy looked at his eyes and saw the pain. Just as she was going to start talking to him, Ellie got up and grabbed Stacy's hand. "They're having too much run out there, let's join them." Ellie had an insistent grip and Stacy left her comments unsaid as she left with Ellie.

Left alone, Diana watched the girls dance. It was normal for girls to dance together, he thought, so why was it so weird for guys to dance together? Stacy and Ellie weren't grinding like Kyle and Tanya, but they touched, embraced, moved together and apart. Then he realized if somebody asked him to dance he had to know the moves so he began watching all the girls he could see to learn what they were doing. His moving view brought him back to Tanya and Kyle in time to see them face to face with him grinding against her. She pushed away, but she was smiling. She was having a good time dancing with a guy who just wanted her body while her husband sat alone, dressed as Diana, watching. He picked up a napkin and dabbed at the corner of his eye.

Suddenly there was a young guy, probably just 21, standing at the table. "Hey, you wanna dance?" Voice, he thought to himself. In his best feminine tone he answered, "I need to stay here and watch the purses." The guy just smiled and put out a hand. "Oh, forget that. Nobody bothers the purses here. There's security everywhere. Come on." Diana accepted the offer and got up. As long as the guy didn't start grinding against the cage this might actually work, he thought.

The guy found a place he liked and started dancing, and Diana began dancing with him, glancing around for more cues on how to dance like a woman. They did one song, then a second, with the young guy behaving and seeming to enjoy the dance. He suddenly leaned forward and told Diana, "My girlfriend just got here. I'll let other guys know you're free. You dance really good." Diana thanked him and, not in any hurry to keep dancing, returned to her seat. Halfway there she suddenly realized she was doing a good feminine walk, actually a sexy walk, as she went. It was becoming second nature.

Not long after Diana sat down, the song changed to a slow dance. He scanned the floor and found Tanya. She and Kyle were pressed close together, her hands on his shoulders, one of his hands on her ass. Where was his other hand? Stacy and Ellie were moving off the floor and soon joined him, ordering more drinks. He tried to focus on the drink, and every time Stacy tried to say something she was cut off by Ellie making a comment. Once again Stacy was feeling that something was very wrong.

Tanya was in another world. The missing hand was between them, where Kyle had reached under her dress and was rubbing his finger along the wet lace of her panties. Her eyes told him he had found her spot and she was holding harder to his shoulders as her arousal grew. He knew the song and was trying to time it. Halfway through his finger pushed aside the fabric and slid into her, thumb finding her clitoris and caressing it. She was breathing harder and he kissed her, open mouthed, forcing her to breathe through her nose. The soft whimpering was barely audible with the high volume of the music, close to his ears as it was. Timing, timing, the music changed quickly to a fast beat and people broke up and began dancing faster. All except for Kyle and Tanya as he timed it perfectly and her louder moans were lost in the faster tempo of the loud music. He smiled and helped her back to the table.

Diana watched them walk over and noticed the glazed look in Tanya's eyes, a look he had seen many times. Kyle helped her sit and then reached out for his drink, pausing just before grabbing the glass so the light could reflect off his wet finger and thumb. Diana looked up from the hand and Kyle was smiling at him with an "I got your girl" look. Before he could really react or let it register, Ellie had grabbed his hand and said, "Let's dance." He was away again.

Ellie danced like girls dance, a little ass bumping, lots of hips, and soft arm movements. If nothing else, it was a great lesson for Diana in how to dance like a female and he copied it as well as he could. Now and then he would glance over to the table where Tanya and Kyle were acting like teenagers. Kyle sometimes tried to include Stacy, but it was obvious even from the dance floor that she was losing interest quickly. Suddenly Ellie moved closer and got right up to his ear. "Tanya and I are going to leave with Kyle soon, but she'll be back to pick you up." It got the reaction she wanted. Despite his best efforts not to look like a forlorn guy, his eyes gave it away. Ellie laughed and walked away to the table. Diana followed, trying to behave like a confident girl who was just walking off the floor. A few minutes after getting to the table he got another shock.

"Brad, how are you?" Ellie called out. They all turned to look and there he was. Diana felt sick, but managed to smile and in her feminine voice said, "Hi Brad." Kyle was more crass, greeting Brad and commenting that the B team had arrived. Everybody had a good laugh except Diana and Stacy. When Brad sat down, Stacy stood up, said she needed to get home, and left. Suddenly it was back to 5, but now the dynamic had completely changed. There was another round of drinks, lots of conversation including Brad thanking Tanya for inviting him, and then they were all up dancing. Ellie and Tanya danced with Kyle, taking turns rubbing the bulge in his pants, while Brad danced with Diana. Brad wasn't as muscular as Kyle, but he was well dressed and had an air about him. It wasn't hard to see how he attracted so many women.

They danced through several songs, mostly just dancing together while Brad's eyes looked Diana up and down, then Tanya came over and talked into Brad's ear. Diana couldn't hear any of it, but Brad was smiling when she was done, and then Ellie, Tanya, and Kyle headed for the door. "Well Diana," Brad told her, it looks like it's you and me for at least an hour." He laughed and when Diana made a move to follow the group leaving, Brad grabbed her hand and pulled her back. "Oh no, you're my date now. She'll be back to get you later."

They danced for a few more songs, then went to the table. Brad told Diana to grab her purse, he dropped a 10 to cover the tip for cleaning up the empty glasses, then he put his arm around Diana's hip and walked with her to the door. It was very awkward for Diana, who had never been walked this way. He continued to adjust, though, and didn't draw many looks as they headed down the street. Brad only spoke when there was almost no chance of being overheard.

"I've got to hand it to your wife, she did a great job training you. You look even better like this than you did in that picture. And the walk and dances, even your voice. You are almost there at becoming a woman." Diana managed a, "Thank you," that wasn't very sincere and they walked a bit farther in silence. When they reached the entrance to a park area Brad guided her through the open gate. "There are some things, though, that a girl simply can't teach another girl. She sent me a follow up text the other night, letting me know she'd like me to do some things with you." They had walked well into the park and then Brad pulled Diana along off the path a hundred feet. The moon was full and there was light from the surrounding area, but it was largely dark where they stopped. "Don't move, girl," Brad said and he pulled something out of his pocket. He pulled at it and 3 telescoping legs came out. There was a clip on top and he set the whole thing off to the side a little bit. He came back briefly and told Diana, "You need to do exactly what I say, or Tanya is going to punish you. And you are not going to like the punishment. Understand?"

Diana nodded, feeling vulnerable and nervous. Brad set his phone on the stand and pressed a few things, having turned off the sound so Diana wasn't quite sure what he was doing. Then he was ready and he walked back. "Are you ready to play Brad says?" Diana nodded. Brad smacked her, not too hard but enough to make a point. "Let's try again. Are you ready to play Brad says?" This time Diana said, "Yes, I am." "Good girl," Brad responded. "First, pull up your dress and move your panties aside so your cage shows. Hold it until I tell you to let it down." He followed the instruction, even when he was told to turn slowly.

"What a wimp. It's no wonder your wife is off enjoying herself with a real man. Give me your purse." Diana handed over the purse with an idea what was in it. Sure enough, the handcuffs were pulled out. "I don't think we need the leash. Hug that tree next to you." Diana reached around the tree, happy to find there was a lot of extra room. The handcuffs were quickly locked on and he was stuck until released. "The key is in the purse, but you probably didn't know that. I'll just hang the purse here, on a branch well out of your reach." Having done so, he said, "Now we get started."

"On your knees, bitch, where you belong." Diana complied, being careful not to scrape her arms on the bark of the tree. "Good job. Now, you have some slack for your arms. Reach out and open just my zipper." Where was this going, he wondered, but he didn't want to face the punishment, so he did as told. If the punishment was worse than this, it wasn't something he wanted to invite himself to. "You want to see my cock, don't you Diana?" Again he had to force a happy response. "Yes, I do Mister Brad." "Well then," Brad responded, "pull it out, stare at it, wonder at it."

Diana fought the tightness in his belly and did as instructed. The cock came free easily, pulled through the boxers and the zipper of the pants. It wasn't really large, just a bit more than he had himself. It wasn't nearly as large as Kyle's. "Stroke it," came the next command. Diana complied, using two hands because of the cuffs. He could feel it firm up in his hands, trying to lift a little bit. There were no more commands for a while, so Diana kept stroking. "I really need to get Marcia home. I haven't had release in a week." The words were adding to the tension in Diana's belly. His eyes having adjusted to the lighting, Diana noticed a wetness appearing at the tip of the cock, then saw more wetness, until it was beginning to hang down. Brad was releasing precum. Then Diana was told to stop and happily complied, but kept his hands on the cock.

"I was hoping you'd mess up and let me go, but oh well, now we get to the finish. Pull my cock down and stick out your tongue. Good girl, now, very slowly, move your tongue to the tip. That's it, just a little more. Now stop and hold your position." Diana did as told, tasting that same pungent flavor he had received from his own cum on Tuesday. "Let go of me." Diana again complied and Brad took his cock and wiped it back and forth across the extended tongue, laughing softly, until the precum drip was gone. Diana had the taste in his mouth and felt a drip of it on his chin. He was mortified. Then Brad stepped back. "That's it for now." He turned and got his phone, turning off the video. "Tanya gave me instructions to take you right up until it slipped into your mouth, but she wouldn't give permission to actually cum on or in you. I want another go at you, so I'll play her game, but you're going to taste more than precum one day."