Lost a Bet, Gained a Fetish!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who knows how I would think or feel about sex today if it weren't for Joe being so patient. He showed me that sex wasn't this evil thing that I had been taught to believe all of my life! Once we had made love for that first time I sort of rebelled against that mindset that I had been molded since birth to adhere to I guess! Miss Mindy just let go and went hog wild! I had finally allowed myself to give in to my desires! Sex was pretty much all I thought about 24 hours a day!

Mindy just wanted to fuck!

Fuck me anywhere, everywhere, anytime, and fuck me hard!

Little Miss Mindy wanted to be sexy for her man so I even started to dress less conservatively! I learned to do my make-up and allowed myself to feel beautiful! Joe had freed me from this mindset that it was somehow evil to want or enjoy sex. I loved him, he loved me and that is how we showed each other! The more that I allowed myself to experience what my own body was capable of, the more I wanted to experiment!

You have to realize; I knew nothing about sex! This was all so wonderful to me that I wanted to be the BEST at it but had no idea what I was doing! I would literally ask my friends what sort of things that men liked and how to do it! I'll never forget, one of the very first times that I consulted a friend about what men like, of course, one of the first things she told me was blowjobs! The concept of putting a penis in my mouth was foreign to me! Really? They like that? OK!

The reaction on Joe's face the first time that I ever placed his penis in my mouth was so fucking hot, it made me feel so incredibly sexy! Then I wanted to be the best at that too! This may be hard for you to believe, but I had never masturbated in my entire life. However, after the reaction that I got from Joe the first time I gave him a blowjob turned me on so much that I would masturbate just thinking about sucking his dick!

The very first time he gave me oral sex was, well, all I have to say about that is HOLY SHIT! Legs quivering, body shaking, my goodness how could anything feel THIS GOOD? Experimenting with my own body was all I thought about. This was a whole new magical world of pleasure and I totally embraced it! Joe had literally helped a totally controlled young woman break her chains and own her own thoughts and desires. It was wonderful!

Regardless of all of this new found sexual freedom, believe me, this shy, conservative little lady from West Virginia STILL would have never even CONSIDERED doing some of the wild shit that I've done today! The perfect set of circumstances just kind of happened to come together to even further open me up to my own sexuality.

What I am about to describe, the whole premise of this story might be terribly hard for anyone to believe, but it is still VERY true nonetheless! Fuck, I was there and even I can hardly believe it! It did happen, and I for one am overjoyed that it did!

Skipping ahead about another year or so of wild and hot sex later, I had just turned 21 and Joe and I went to a huge college party one night that we had been invited to. Oh, and YES, it was one of those big parties like you see in the movies or read about! This was the type of party that my Baptist parents would have likely pulled me out of school and chained me up in their basement back home if they had known that their daughter attended! Lots of beer, weed being passed around, girls dressed provocatively, the whole kit and caboodle!

Little did I know as I walked through those doors that evening that my life would be changed forever!

At one point during this college blowout, I found myself in an argument with a group of four guys. This was hours in to this shindig so everyone had been a little tipsy by this point, had smoked a little pot and were just having what us Southern folk would call a " good ol' time"! During this argument I got a bet going with these four guys, a bet that I was positively and unquestionably SURE that I was going to WIN! I couldn't possibly be wrong!

...or so I thought!

This little bet was over something so silly and innocent! I had it in my mind that a certain actor had starred in a certain movie. I was positive! Little Miss Mindy was completely and totally convinced that she was correct! I honestly and truly believed that I could not lose this bet, and BELIEVE ME, I had NO INTENTIONS of losing!

I just can't stress that point enough that (in my mind) it was UNQUESTIONABLY a FACT that I was right! I was a THOUSAND PERCENT POSITIVE or there would have been NO BET! Truly, I didn't think that there was even the slightest possibility that I could be wrong or lose this bet!

If I won this little bet "which I was sure that I was going to" I playfully and naughtily demanded that these guys had to run out of the front door and do a lap around the parking lot totally naked! They instantly agreed! To be honest I only started this bet for one because I knew that I was going to win, but more importantly ( as I mentioned earlier) because my mind had been opened up to my sexuality, I was constantly horny- so I actually wanted to see these guys naked! Mindy was a ball of hormones!

"OK, so what do WE get if you lose"? They jokingly asked.

Ignoring that premise, I rolled my eyes and shrugged my shoulders smugly KNOWING that that wasn't going to happen! I just sat there silently sporting a "shit eating grin" in anticipation of seeing these guys in their birthday suits!

"That ain't ganna happen boys" I finally said through a grin!

Of course," all being horny young men" they demanded that if they won the bet, I had to have sex with them. Well, I was still far too timid to even consider such a thing. Without entertaining that idea for even for a millisecond I immediately and emphatically blurted out "NO... ABSOLUTELY NOT"!

Joe had been the only person I had ever had sex with! Despite my new found sexual freedom that shy and reserved young girl was still a part of me at that time. Miss Mindy had only just recently begun to come out of her shell!

Thinking back though, I am surprised that I said no to that so quickly because (like I mentioned over and over) I was sure that I was correct so it wouldn't have mattered anyhow! I wasn't going to have to do anything at all! Mindy was going to win this bet!

As they were trying to think of something else dirty and naughty that I would agree to, some halfway inebriated girl at the party "If I remember correctly I think that her name was Missy" loudly suggested that if I wouldn't have sex with them, then I at least had to take off my shirt and show them my boobs and let them touch!

"Hmm" I gave a slight grin and a playful look as I pondered that notion. I was OK with that because I knew that I was correct anyway! I thought to myself "even in the worst-case scenario I don't think it would be a big deal to flash my boobs"!

After that brief consideration, I nodded and said aloud "OK, I am fine with that" while still sporting that naughty little grin! One of these guys then laughingly stated "since you won't have sex with us, if you pull those big titties out I'm jerking off"! The other three guys (all also half drunk and stoned) busted out with laughter and agreed that they would do the same!

Hearing that suggestion some other people at the party started to clap and I heard someone yell out "FUCK YEAH"!

Well, I was a little appalled by that suggestion to say the least! You have to remember though, Mindy was sure she was right! Trying to be silly and playful I agreed! Hell, even if I did lose, I didn't think that they would really do that anyway! So, I rolled my eyes and trying to be cute and funny I said "OK, OK, OK, if I AM wrong (which I am not) I will take my shirt off and y'all can jerk your tiny little winkies off lookin' at my boobies!" and giggled.

"Wait, what did I just say?" I thought to myself as the thought of Joe popped into my head. Looking over at Joe to gauge his reaction to what I just said, I was surprised to see that he just sat there laughing and going right along with all of this!

Well, to put it bluntly, that smug little bitch was WRONG! I LOST!

My heart sank. One of the guys had gone off for a moment and came excitedly running back in with a VHS copy of the movie that we had been arguing about. "Look for yourself" he proudly stated as he grinned ear to ear. He proved that actor wasn't in that film at all! Sweet Mother, what have I gotten myself into here?

Even though I lost the bet I still had NO INTENTION of doing anything naughty! My first thought was to simply run out of there! My anxiety level went through the roof! However, I was still trying to act playful as to not show my utter terror! I was incredibly freaked out! Honestly though, being naive, I didn't really think any of these guys would actually pull out their penis in front of all of these people!

It was a wild party though, so I don't know why I thought they wouldn't! By this point in the evening, I had already witnessed multiple girls flashing their boobs, people making out etc. "OK, you win, but I am NOT taking my shirt off" I said as I awkwardly giggled.

"Booooo" everyone chanted! The guys started to heckle me saying "see everyone, she's all talk" teasing me jokingly. People in the background started to chant "titties, titties"!

Well, I couldn't let them say that I was all talk! Still scared to death I PRETENDED to go along with everything. I realize that I am being ultra-repetitive here, but I just can't emphasize enough that I HONESTLY DIDN'T BELIEVE THESE GUYS WOULD ACTUALLY EXPOSE THEMSELVES!

I am attempting to put you into my mind in that moment! The repetitiveness along with the bold and capital letters are not here simply due to my lack of writing skill! It's my attempt at getting you all to hear all of this as if I were talking to you...Hoping you hear it just as I hear it in my mind.

As I am typing out this story at this very moment, I can see all of this as clearly as if it happened an hour ago! Closing my eyes I can still see that room, I can see all of the faces, I can smell the smells, it is all still very intensely vivid!

Believe me folks, if I thought that these guys were actually going to whip out their cocks and jerk off in front me and all of these people, I probably would have gotten up and left the party! In fact, knowing how I thought then, I KNOW that I would have! Me having wanted to see them run around naked was more innocent, subtly sexual, but definitely more innocent than stroking one's penis while looking at someones bare boobs!

In my own mind I was trying to make it seem like I was the one who was playing along! It was ME being the good sport! I figured I could turn this around on THEM and make it appear as if it were THEY who had been the "chickens" and were "all talk"! A harmless little booby flash wouldn't hurt anything! It would make it look like I wasn't afraid and I would have the upper hand!

"It's just a boob" I thought to myself!

Mustering all of the courage that I could, with grit teeth, I reluctantly reached up and pulled my blouse and bra down below my breasts and gave them a little jiggle! Everyone clapped and cheered! My tits were exposed to all of these people and I was STUNNED!

As I looked around at everyone staring at me, I felt an unknown hand from behind me reach around for a quick feel! That squeeze nearly went unnoticed as I took a deep breath, in total disbelief that my bare breasts are really hanging out in front of this many people! Joe had been the only person to EVER see my chest uncovered! But I had to make it look like I was the one who didn't back down!

Again, mustering all of my courage while trying not to show my sheer terror, I playfully yet very awkwardly blurted out "well, let's see them little dinkies boys, I thought you all were big tough men"! I tried to laugh, but it must have sounded pathetic! Still, I knew that they wouldn't do it! This is the point where I figured that they would back down, and I had won!

Honestly, I was just trying to play along! Was trying to not be the party pooper! Remember, I am not far off from being that shy and reserved young woman from a rural town in West Virginia who's never ever even been away from home!

Tits out in open air, heart POUNDING, I lifted my eyes once again and gazed out scanning the room. Everyone at this party was staring directly at my bare chest and cheering! "Oh my God, everyone can see my breasts, what are you doing Mindy?" I thought to myself.

I just can't believe that I am even in this situation! Shifting my eyes toward where Joe was sitting, I caught sight of him. To my surprise even HE is laughing and cheering! I will never forget it; he had a proud sort of a "that's my girl" look on his face!

As I am watching Joe enjoying this predicament that I have found myself in, I hear one of the guys that I had this bet going with say "oh wow"! My eyes shifted toward the voice. This guy was staring VERY intently at my chest. "You have amazing tits Mindy" his says with a lustful look.

As I am focused on his eyes sharply locked onto my boobs, I could hear everyone still clapping and cheering. Right then I notice the guy's arm coming at me. He took a step forward and reached way out to squeeze my left breast! Scared shitless yet still attempting a smile, I watched his hand get closer and closer. I didn't try to stop it, I didn't do anything at all. I just sat there and let him squeeze it.

As everyone is watching me being fondled, that Missy girl and some others who were standing by started laughingly prompting these guys; "HEY! You said that you guys were going to jerk off"!

People started chanting "do it, do it", I just remember sitting there bare breasted in complete shock, hoping that they wouldn't do that! After a few moments, nothing happened, and they all started to boo the guys! As they booed them, I was content that I had won! I pulled my shirt and bra back up over my breasts and was very happy that I had looked like I had been the one who wasn't afraid!

With a big smile I laughed as they booed these guys, all proud of myself that I hadn't backed down! That pride didn't last long however! As I was adjusting my bra (having just had covered myself back up hastily) I heard some more prompting coming from that Missy girl again. As I finished adjusting, I looked up. The guy who had just felt me up actually inched his pants down a tad and pulled out his penis! He actually started to stroke his halfway flaccid penis!

I was in total shock but found myself staring right at it anyway! Everyone started cheering, laughing, clapping, and chanting even LOUDER! My only thought was that THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!

Missy went around behind me and pulled my shirt back down under my boobs again! Ultimately, with all of that encouragement from everyone, and now that one person had shown them up, the other three of these guys that I had this bet going with also ended up exposing themselves as well! All four were actually jerking off! Everyone was laughing, clapping and cheering some more!

I was so freaked out! I can still remember thinking "there is NO WAY these guys are really doing this"! Picture this once reserved and shy young woman in this situation! I was totally in shock yet trying not to panic in front of everyone. There were just a slew of emotions going on inside!

But then one strange new feeling took me by surprise...

Something completely unexpected happened in my mind. Through all of the disbelief and shock that I was experiencing, I found myself staring at their growing cocks! My eyes darted back and forth from their faces to their cocks watching them stare at my bare tits as their cocks got bigger and bigger! Seeing these guys getting so hard and so excited just by simply looking at my body did something to me. This feeling was new, I couldn't even begin to comprehend that I, little Miss Mindy was sexy enough to make those men hard like that without even touching them!

Through all of my internal "freaking out", I was oddly and surprisingly turned on at the same time! I could even feel myself getting a little wet!

I started getting all wrapped up in what was going on. Mentally I tried to sort out all of this fear and excitement hitting me all at once, but then all of the sudden something dawned on me... JOE! "Joe is going to kill me"! This wonderful man that I love so much is watching all of this! I took my eyes away from their now fully erect cocks and nervously looked toward Joe expecting the worst. Joe was still smiling and laughing! He wasn't upset with what was happening!

After seeing that Joe was getting a kick out of this situation, I must have really given in to the moment because an urge hit me so I reached down and I pulled my shirt all the way off! I threw it aside and gave my boobs another little jiggle as I watched them watching me! To this day I still don't know how I was able to do that when I think back at how terrified that I was!

Everyone was still cheering, chanting, laughing and clapping, Joe included! The fact that I could get these random guys that excited without even touching them, just by LOOKING at MY body made me feel so fucking INCREDIBLY sexy! I actually felt kind of powerful! I had discovered this power over men that I hadn't known existed! This was the very first time that I had that rush of feeling like the "sexiest woman alive"!

As he was stroking away the guy (the one who started jerking off first) asked me if he could see my ass. Everyone was coaxing me to play along, started chanting "show it, show it" so I somehow managed to muster the courage once again to play along and I stood up, bent over, and teasingly pulled my jeans down exposing just enough of my butt. He was so turned on, as I turned back, I could see how excited that he was!

Almost immediately after showing off part of my ass I heard this guy moan a little. He then grunted out the words "I think I'm ganna cum!" Then he started walking up closer to me!

I was stunned, shocked, mortified, but still oddly turned on! I began thinking "oh my, this guy is going to actually put his cum on me! What the fuck do I do"? My makeup was all done up really nicely and the only thought that my overwhelmed brain could come up with was that I didn't want to have cum all over me! Poor little Mindy just couldn't believe that this was happening!

He walked up and was literally standing right in front of me stroking his cock 5 inches from my face! People start chanting "cum! cum!" and I was just beside myself! "Is this guy going to really cum on me?" I thought!

It's funny the things that go through your mind when you find yourself in an odd situation like this! A situation that I couldn't have even dreamed up.There were dozens of people watching me sitting topless with a dick in my face and I thought of make-up? As I sit here typing this I am laughing out loud, I still can't believe that my mind went to my make up! The only coherent thought that popped into my head at this moment was not wanting this persons jizz to ruin my make up!

I was so freaked out! My heart was pumping like crazy! BUT, at this point I really didn't see how I could back out of this situation since I had let it go this far in the first place. This guy was about to ejaculate, there was no getting out of this! I wish that I had the literary license to truly put you into my mind in that moment. I can't even find all of the words that I need to describe this accurately!