Lost a Bet, Gained a Fetish!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he is telling me all of this, I notice an obvious bulge under his blue trousers. "It seems to be working now!" I jokingly said as I pointed toward his crotch with a naughty little grin and one eyebrow raised! "Yeah, but if I pull it out in front of all of those other guys, it'll deflate" he says with a defeated look.

I don't know what came over me, but as I've said I was really turned on by watching this event.This rush came over me! Without saying much of anything, I just stood up, took this man's hand and lead him into an adjoining room. With an innocent yet naughty look on my face "that I am famous for" I said "I can help with that little issue you've got going on down here" as I teasingly caressed his erect penis through his trousers.

As I rubbed my hand all over his groin, he had a proverbial "kid in a candy store" look on his face! With my free hand I grabbed his hand and placed it on my breast. He fondled me, I fondled him, this went on for a moment or two. I knelt down onto my knees in front of him and pulled off my shirt. Obviously, he knew what I was about to do and surely didn't protest!

I unzipped his zipper, reached in and took out his penis. While giving it a gentle squeeze I looked it up and down admiring it for a second or two, then opened up wide and put it in my mouth! The excited look on his face and the quiver in his legs were a pretty good indication that this wasn't going to be a long blowjob!

I never broke eye contact the entire time that I was sucking on this strange man's ragingly hard cock! Watching him watching me sucking on his penis made me feel so insanely sexy! Giving this guy my best wet and sloppy action paid off pretty quickly! Within maybe 2 minutes I recognized the sounds of an impending cumshot. "Mmm, you ganna cum?" I asked provocatively. I opened my mouth so that he could watch his load shoot onto my tongue and stroked him until I had a big mouthful!

Seeing the look on his face as he watched his hot jizz filling up my mouth was so exciting and satisfying to me! I played with his cum for a second, showing it to him proudly while swishing it around in my mouth. I rolled it on my tongue maintaining eye contact the whole time! While still gazing up at him with those "innocent" eyes I swallowed down his impressive load while simultaneously humming my best "mmmm" sound! I smiled, stood up, hugged him and never said a word!

Gently, I brushed his arm with my fingers as I walked away and went back into the party with my shirt still off. How many men wish that the girl knelt in front of them taking their seed into their mouths was actually really and truly enjoying what they were doing? If that has never happened to you, I hope we meet up some day!

By the end of that party, my pretty blonde friend was totally covered in cum! Wet cum, dried cum, cum in her hair, in her eyes, cum all over her body! Before she went off to the showers, she mingled with everyone in the room for a few minutes, everyone thanking her and talking about how much fun they had etc. I, still shirtless, went up and introduced myself. She was so nice. It was a little bizarre for me standing there talking to a butt naked lady who was totally drenched in jizz! Again, not a situation that you find yourself in every day!

I will NEVER forget this. We stood there talking and she said "I hate to cut you short sweetie but I really have to go jump in the shower"! Then she gave me a big hug! I felt her cum drenched body pressed up against my bare skin! I stood there sort of in shock looking down at the cum that had transferred onto my body and she let out a huge laugh! "Maybe you want to join me for a shower" she said with a huge grin!

Oh, and just for you all's enjoyment- it was HER husband that I had sucked off that night!

Needless to say, eventually, I did have a party set up for me and I've been doing them ever since! That first party where I was finally the center of attention again was so intensely exciting that it would be difficult for me to find words that are erotic enough to describe it! I felt like the sexiest woman on the face of the Earth! If y'all enjoy this first chapter of my slutty and wild erotic adventures, please let me know because I'd love to share with everyone every story of every single wild thing that I have done!

The kinky little cum fetish that I have today sort of developed after lots of "positive mental association" I suppose! I didn't start out loving the taste of cum, but over time I naturally began associating that unique taste with all of those positive sexy feelings. It just kind of grew! This is going to sound hard to believe but I get so sensitive and excited just from all of the sensations involved with blowing someone and tasting their cum that I myself can physically cum without even touching myself!

Just at the THOUGHT of cum turns me on! I could take shot after shot and never get tired of it! I love it! I love everything about it! The harder that you cum, the sexier it makes me feel!

Due to the taboo nature of all of this, as one can understand, telling people about my naughty activities isn't something that I always have the freedom to do in my daily life. To be completely honest, since this is all TRUE, I am getting all hot and bothered at just the thought of anyone reading this! Miss Mindy might have to change her underwear now that I am nearly finishing typing this all out!

You've heard my naughty little secret! Telling you about it makes me feel like I am bent over right now butt naked in downtown Manhattan getting fucked hard right in the middle of a busy street!

I don't see anything wrong with doing something that brings so much joy to others, and to myself. The confidence that I get from that powerful, sexy feeling has spilled over into all other aspects of my life. It has actually made me a better person, and it is so shitty that I have to hide it.

You may think that someone who would engage in such behavior must be this wild freak! However, if you were to meet me right now out in public somewhere you would NEVER suspect that I am that girl! I am a very kind, loving, gentle and seemingly tame person. I am a hard and dedicated worker, a loving wife, and would do anything to help anyone who needed it. I cook meals and do the dishes just like anyone else. I go to work, feed the dog, go out with friends, take out the garbage JUST LIKE YOU! Joe and I are upper middle-class hard-working folks who in every other aspect of our lives are exactly like anyone else.

Put me into a situation where I can get naked in front of people however the all bets are off!

I love having the fun that I've had, and wouldn't change it for anything! Society has demonized anything considered outside of the "norm", but who's place is it to judge others? I am having one hell of a time!

To this day, every single time I go all hog wild and do any kinky, crazy and erotic thing that comes to mind, Joe will still watch on with a grin from ear to ear, sporting that very same deliciously PROUD "that's my girl" look on his face!

I love it!