Lost a Bet, Gained a Fetish!

Story Info
Shy young woman goes to college party & is changed forever!
12.6k words
4.7
35.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindyG
MindyG
47 Followers

The following story is 100% true and explicitly details actual events! This story is all about how a terribly sheepish young woman transformed into a sexual wildcat! A wonderful narrative of lost virginity, college parties, lost bets, kinky fetishes and a lifelong love affair. This little tale is something I've wanted share with pretty much everyone I meet for a long time! However, society and their prudish taboos keep women like myself forced to conceal their own sexuality and erotic experiences when they may happen to stray slightly outside of the "norm"! Thankfully we have an outlet like this to record our memoirs for like-minded folks to enjoy! If you enjoy reading about my 20 odd year sexual adventures please let me know as I would be elated to share every saucy detail from all of my erotic encounters from the last two decades!

DISCLAIMER:

This story is for ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY. At no time does this sexually graphic narrative contain underage persons. It contains substantial sexually explicit scenes with multiple partners and graphic language which may be considered offensive by some readers. All sexual activity in this work is consensual and all sexually active characters are 18 years of age or older.

Also, please note that I am NOT a professional writer! If you are looking for perfect grammar or punctuation etc. or are only here to critique my lack of literary skills, please pass this story on by!

I am about to disclose the perfect recipe for you the readers to enjoy, a recipe responsible for creating a rather unusual fetish for a woman to have "or so I've been told"! Don't judge me! I am in no way ashamed for enjoying my own sexuality!

My name is Mindy, I am a 43-year-old happily married woman who was raised in rural West Virginia. I stand at 5'4" inches tall and I weigh 123 pounds today, but, during the time the events that I am about to disclose all took place I was a 19 year old tight n' tiny little 108-pound thing! Other than my bust and bottom I was pretty much just skin and bones! My body was shaped just like an hourglass- big boobs, round butt, and tiny little waist! Even at 43, I still look mostly like my younger counterpart, admittedly now dawning a few laugh lines and maybe my waist isn't "quite" as tiny anymore!

I was brought up by strict Baptist parents who viewed anything sexual as taboo, evil, wrong, etc. That being said, it stands to reason that I am the most unlikely of persons to now have a 24 plus year history of wild and erotic sexual encounters! Experiences that I likely would have never had if it weren't for the perfect set of circumstances all magically coming together at just the right time in my young adult life!

As you can probably imagine, having been raised by strict Southern Baptists, by the time that I reached adulthood, I was a very conservative, shy and ultra-reserved VIRGIN! I wore very dull, plain and unrevealing dresses or long skirts, no make-up, and was very quiet and withdrawn.

I knew little to nothing about ANYTHING, let alone sex! Even though I had become a fully grown 18-year-old adult Little Miss Mindy wasn't permitted to notice that she had blossomed into a sexy little thing! As an 18-year-old senior in high school, I wore a 32D bra, had bright green eyes, a milky white complexion with beautiful long reddish hair! With that wonderfully feminine shape that I had been blessed with I could have surely broken some hearts! Rather, I covered it all up and was ashamed of my own body.

It had all been wasted on me. I distinctly remember wearing tight sports bras to try to flatten my chest. Being ashamed of one's own womanhood is such a miserable existence! What 18 going on 19-year-old young woman doesn't want to feel beautiful? What woman of ANY age doesn't want to feel beautiful for that matter? That was a no-no in my depressing little totally controlled world.

One perfect example of this is a story that I will never forget. This would and should have been the occasion of my first date. There was a dance coming up at my school. In spite of how shy, socially awkward and shut off that I was, a young man named Ron had still seen fit to ask me to the dance. I was so excited! My cousin Wendy is a very talented seamstress and she promised to make me a beautiful dress for the dance!

The day of the dance came. Anxiously, I watched the clock as I waited for Wendy to get there with my dress. She arrived just in the Nick time for me to get ready! No make-up was allowed in my household, but I washed and curled my hair, put on perfume, and cleverly used a red "dry erase" marker (borrowed from my mother's chore board in our family's kitchen) to try and redden my lips just a little! We had a giant mirror in our bathroom and I still remember staring into that big ol' mirror thinking how pretty that I looked in this beautiful dress with my hair all done up so nicely!

As I stood admiring myself in that mirror, I heard my mama calling me to tell me that the young man was at the door to pick me up. Nervously yet excitedly I came running down those stairs! I saw my parents standing there, mama was holding a Polaroid camera all ready to take my picture. I could see Ron through the front door all dressed up in his suit looking so handsome! In his hand was a lovely corsage and his eyes brightened as he caught site of me in my dress!

Well, this was the END of my Cinderella moment.

My Daddy hadn't seen the dress up until now since Wendy had only finished just in time for me to get ready for the dance. The dress showed just the tiniest bit of cleavage, of which I had a lot of! Mama started to say how beautiful that I looked when suddenly I heard my Daddy angrily yell "MY DAUGHTER WILL NOT LEAVE THIS HOUSE DRESSED LIKE A WHORE"!

He had embarrassed me so terribly that I ran back up those stairs balling and ended up spending that entire evening laying in my bed crying. That is what it was like in my ultra-religious household. Mama came to my room and tried to comfort me, but there wasn't anything making that any better. As long as I lived in that home, this was how my life was going to be.

I was a month away from my 19th birthday when I finally walked out of that house! After having graduated high school, I left home for the first time to enter college in the big city. Every single step of life had been totally planned out for me, where I would go to school, what I would study, what field of work that I would go into etc.

Daddy wanted me to go to school locally, but I had other plans! I sent applications to schools as far away as possible! When I got accepted to a school that I was very excited about, my father said he would not help me. He emphatically stated that he wouldn't give a single dime for my schooling unless I did what he wanted. Father knows best right? He may have controlled every aspect of my life until now, but this was my future!

Having secured my own finances (with my mama helping me secretly) I told my father that I didn't need his help and put my foot down! I was going to the school I wanted! Well, I may not have needed help financially, but I truly had no idea just how hard that leaving would be. I simply was not prepared to function on my own what-so-ever.

The bus pulled out and I waved goodbye to my mama as I headed to the big city and my new life as an independent woman! My father hadn't even come to see me off. I thought I had everything I needed to be on my own, out of state family members had helped me secure an apartment in walking distance of the school, I had all of my ducks in a row I thought! It sure didn't take long for reality to set in!

My first day settling into that new environment was a sheer and utter shock! Remember, this was the very first time that I was ever away from my parents and could make my own decisions. Someone who's every thought and every little move had been methodically controlled and manipulated for her entire life now had to fend for herself!

This shy young lady was thrust into an unknown world. It was like I had gone to a foreign country not knowing their culture or language! I had to quickly try to learn how to fit into this new world, this melting pot of different cultures, ideas and attitudes. The most accurate description is that tired old adage " like a fish out of water"! Out of water I surely was! My first days into this new life were so shocking that I had nearly decided to go back home!

Most likely I would have had done just that, had it not been for one saving grace...

Overwhelmed and constantly terrified, I became even more quiet and introverted. I was totally LOST- lost that is until I met Joe, my now husband of over 23 years.

Joe is a big man standing tall at 6'4", weighs around 210 lbs "of solid muscle" and his personality is even bigger than that whopping frame! He is a very outgoing and kind man. Joe lights up any room and is always the life of the party! The man is simply an all-around great guy. The very first time I laid eyes on him I instantly thought that he was the handsomest man on this planet! (still do!)

Our first meeting wasn't like something from a fairy-tale or romance novel, but to me was just as magical! One morning I was confusedly wondering around aimlessly having nearly given up on trying to find a classroom. Joe must have noticed the desperation in my eyes and took pity on me!

Pitiful I was!

Coming to the conclusion that I was never going to find what I was looking for, I blankly stared at the floor in defeat. Then, seemingly out of nowhere I hear this deep, resonating voice ask "What are you looking for?" Lifting my eyes from the floor I spotted this giant of a man walking straight toward me.

"Can I help you find something?" he asks. Being a bit stunned that someone is actually paying attention to me, I kind of stared in awe of this man for a moment. I awkwardly tried to find my voice. Only a squeak would come out at first, so I cleared my throat a bit.

"Yes, I am so lost" I replied in a quiet and timid tone.

With kind eyes, he gestured for me to follow him. Ultimately, Joe led me to where I needed to be. As we walked, he tried to make conversation with me but I mostly just shyly stared at the floor. I barely said a word. I was so unbelievably bashful.

To my surprise, Joe asked me where I would be after my classes and agreed that he would come, find me, and give me a tour. The rest is history!

Joe had seen this shy and reserved young girl and decided to reach out and help her adapt to this new environment. He basically took me by the hand and helped me to learn how to open up and communicate with people! Joe helped me to make friends, he helped me in just about every way that a person could possibly be helped!

Just like an infant I literally had to learn how to speak and act around others! Everyone in my previous sheltered little world was as lily white as I, all thought, acted and spoke exactly the same way.

He was so patient, understanding and kind. I have no idea how I would have survived that environment had it not been for his loving guidance. Joe was my guiding light, my Phoenix, my Knight in shining armor! Never did he ever tell me what to do, rather helped me to have the confidence to figure it out on my own.

This gentle giant had just swooped into my life right when I needed him!

In a very short time Joe had totally swept me off of my feet! I had fallen so completely in love with him! We were together all of the time, he took me everywhere, introduced me to people, we did everything together! This shy and conservative young woman was having the time of her life!

Sex would be the natural next step, right? Well, you would think so anyway, but you would be wrong!

In spite of my religious upbringing, I was still human! I had hormones raging through my nineteen-year-old body just the same as anyone else! I had all of the very same desires as anyone else! Naturally I wanted to experience sex, I wanted it more than anything!

You have to remember however that all I had ever known was to be ashamed of my own desires, so I suppressed them.

Joe never ever pushed me. He is human also, so I know that he wanted it just as much as I did. For him to be that patient and understanding is a damn rare thing. Trust me, I thought about it all of the time, however, due to my ultra-religious rearing I would always instinctively dismiss my own impulses and try to purge out those "evil" thoughts!

Many many times during those first months of our initial courtship things would "heat up" and get so close, but I always inevitably panicked and shut it down. I would try desperately to fight off this mindset that I had been forced all of my life to adhere to, but it was fruitless for a while and only ended up with poor Joe likely having to take a lot of cold showers!

That happened many times as I've said, but one evening in particular stands out in my memory. We had probably been dating for 6 months or so around this time. Joe had taken me out to see a movie. My head rested gently on his chest throughout most of the film.

The movie played on in the background but I could have cared less! I was more focused on the smell of Joe's cologne and the feel of his heartbeat against my cheek. I just rested my head there taking it all in, being totally infatuated with this wonderful man.

After the movie ended, Joe was driving me home when I happened to notice that we were passing by a park. Not wanting to go home yet I asked Joe to pull in. We walked around that park for over an hour holding hands, talking and enjoying the warm breeze as the sun slowly went down. It was a magical evening that I hoped would never end.

Once it had gotten totally dark outside, we started to walk back toward where his vehicle was parked. Still not wanting to go home just yet, an octagon shaped pavilion with picnic tables under it over to our right caught my eye as we approached the parking lot. Gently pulling his hand toward the pavilion I pleaded "let's sit down and talk for just a few more minutes before we go"! Well, the very second that our asses hit that bench I lip locked him!

We kissed passionately in that dimly lit pavilion for quite a while! My body was simply on fire! I was literally burning with passion! For the first time in my life some irresistible urge just came over me telling me to grab his hand and place it under my blouse over my breast. My hand guided his right where I wanted it to be! This was a HUGE deal for someone like me! This was the first time anyone had touched my chest! Experiencing an intense tingle as I felt the pressure of his hand squeezing my breasts, I thought to myself "this surely doesn't feel evil or wrong"!

Joe gently fondled my breasts and let me tell you that my body had goose bumps from head to toe! Now that I had given him a feel, I wanted him to see my breasts! I couldn't shut out the urge to show them to him! I guided his hand back out from under my shirt and stood up. I threw my leg over and straddled him on his lap. With a playful smirk I lifted my shirt so that my bare boobs were right in his face!

My heart was pounding as I stood straddling his lap and holding up my blouse! I gazed down excitedly enjoying the reaction on his face! Joe's jaw nearly dropped as he was taking it all in, his very first glimpse of my bare tits In this dim light! It gave me chills all over! This was a thrill that I had never known!

Attempting to wrap my mind around everything that is happening, I began to feel him pressing his cheeks against my breasts. Honestly, I do not possess the literary talent to accurately describe the thunderous waves that were traveling through my whole body in that moment. My eyes were intently fixed on him as he opened up his mouth. I felt the warmth of his tongue as he licked and suckled my nipple. He gently squeezed with his hand as he pulled more of my breast into his mouth. This was intense!

Now, I didn't even know what an orgasm was at that time, however as I am remembering now how I was feeling then, I must have been right on the edge! As I am enjoying this wonderfully sensual moment, I feel him reaching to pull down my skirt and panties. "Oh my GOD this is going to happen" I thought!

Feeling my skirt and panties begin to slide down, I closed my eyes. All of the sudden my excitement was replaced by an unwarranted fear! All at once, all of the positive feelings were stricken out by the little voice of my daddy sitting on my shoulder saying "you are going to HELL girl"! Quickly I fumbled to grab his hands and stop him, fighting with him to pull up my skirt.

"Uh Uh, I - I - I w - w -want to b - b - BUT" I muttered with a weak and defeated whisper that I could hardly manage.

As soon as I felt that first tear roll down my cheek I began crying hysterically. I was so embarrassed. I give this man so much credit, I know that he must have been dying! The launch sequence had been activated but Mindy grounded the mission once again! When most men would react with anger, Joe actually smiled as he attempted to re-gain his composure.

He took in a deep long breath and then that wonderful, wonderful man whispered "It's OK Mindy.... it's OK".

With a forgiving smile Joe cradled me in his arms and let me cry. The man actually started apologizing to me! He didn't start this, I did! He certainly owed no apology! Joe held me tight as he wiped away my tears with his fingers. Honestly, I can't imagine many men being so selflessly compassionate in such a situation. Especially when you consider that I had done this very same thing to him many times prior and continued doing it for a long while after!

Thinking back, I cannot even count the number of times where I would try start something but then allow my fears to shut it down. Joe never once complained.

In telling you all of this background, y'all are probably thinking "what is all of this mushy shit?! Where is all the deliciously kinky and erotic fetish stuff that we were promised"? It's coming folks, please bear with me!

I will try to shorten up my life's story here a bit! I promise! Explaining all of that suppressed desire is part of the first ingredient to my "wildcat" cocktail! But, In the interest of speeding this story along (and getting to the good stuff) let's just say that A LOT of cold showers later, eventually, after over 9 months of dating, it finally happened!

One night after going out to dinner, once again things got all "hot and heavy" (as they had many times before up to this point), but this time I got it into my mind that I wasn't going to allow my fears to control me! It had finally gotten to the point where I just couldn't ignore what my body wanted anymore.

I distinctly remember that as we were feverishly making out, I thought privately to myself "I am going to let this happen NO MATTER WHAT"! My body once again was burning up with passion! My heart was pounding, my hands were shaking, I was nervous yet excited all at the same time! In this the "abridged" version of this life changing encounter, let me just say that I lost my virginity that night!

Joe was kind, explanatory, sensual, gentle, patient, compassionate and extremely loving- it was AMAZING!

Sorry ladies and gentlemen, that is all of the detail that you are going to get from that magical night that Joe helped turn me into a woman! Obviously, I am a very sexually open person and I love sharing all of the wildly kinky and erotic stories of every sexy little thing I've done! ALL that is except for that one particular night! Losing my virginity to that wonderful man was the most magical and beautifully intimate experiences that I have ever had in my life... everyone has something that must stay sacred!

MindyG
MindyG
47 Followers