Lost a Bet, Gained a Fetish!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sit here now remembering all of the emotions that I was experiencing, I have no idea how, or even why that I managed to do this but in the spur of the moment I just blurted out "Please NOT ON MY FACE"! Then I actually opened up my fucking mouth! WIDE!

That was the only thing I could think of to keep this guy's cum off of me! It was the only thought that my tired and overstimulated brain would give me! Let him do it in your mouth Mindy, that sounds logical! That was all I could come up with? What the fuck?!

Reluctantly but quickly, I tilted my head back a little, shook my hair aside and pointed my finger at my open mouth! I didn't know what else to do! I just closed my eyes tightly while trying to open my mouth even wider!

Chills are going all of the way up my back as I sit here now thinking about how hard my heart was pounding! Anxiety is not a strong enough word for how I was feeling in that moment! Yet, on top of the anxiety I still had this powerful rush of erotic excitement at the same time!

I can still recall this brief moment in time as if it were happening to me right now! My eyes were closed tight! In total blackness the sound of my heart pounding was resonating in my ears. The noise of everyone chanting in the background was nearly overpowered by the sounds of a penis soaked in pre-cum stroking up and down so close to my face!

The 5 seconds that this likely took seemed more like an hour to me!

Sure enough, just a moment after closing my eyes I began to feel the surprising force of huge jets of warm and salty semen hitting the back of my throat! As I felt it pooling in my mouth I could smell it, I could taste it, but was still in absolute disbelief of what was happening!

When I stopped feeling the cum shooting, I opened my eyes.

Here I was sitting half naked at this party in front of tons of people(including my beloved boyfriend) with my mouth full of some random guys cum! My eyes start scanning the room and I see that everyone is just loving the hell out of this moment! Even Joe whom I would have assumed would have been angry, was smiling, clapping and laughing right along with everyone!

Everyone started to chant "eat it, eat it, eat it"!

Again, I was still terribly freaked out( yet oddly turned on) as I focused on the faces of everyone in that room. They were all staring intently at my topless self, sporting that huge mouthful of hot man goo that I had on public display! Shrugging my shoulders a little, I just sort of blindly gulped it down since that is what I was being told to do!

After I swallowed it, people started clapping and cheering for me! Still in shock, I kind of threw my arm up in the air "like a fighter who'd just won the title" congratulating myself! Sort of like Rocky did as he jumped at the top of that Philadelphia staircase! When I put my arm down, I looked down toward the floor searching for my shirt. Suddenly it dawned on me that there are still three other guys jerking themselves off to me!

What was I going to do? I had let it go this far! Everyone was enjoying this little pornographic display, so I may as well let these others get their jollies too and see this through! So, I gave up on the idea of putting my shirt back on for the moment. I could still taste that first load of jizz that I had just swallowed as I looked at the other guys with one eyebrow raised and pointed at my mouth."If you're ganna' do it, do it now, I ain't got all day!" I said laughingly. Miss Mindy was trying hard to be playful!

Missy (the big instigator in all of this) yelled out "woo-hoo" as she gave my breasts a jiggle! She stood behind me with one hand on each of my tits wiggling them up and down as if offering them up to these horny college boys! One of the other guys who was wanking off walked up on my left and grabbed my boob, fondling it while still stroking his cock with his other hand. Now that another penis was right next to my face, I admiringly looked it over for a moment.

Then, I looked up to my right and the guy who had already came into my mouth moments earlier was glaring down at me with a satisfied smile! He said "you ROCK Mindy" as he took his finger and wiped the tiny bit of his spunk that hadn't made it into my mouth from my cheek and proceeded to stick his finger into my mouth.

I remember feeling like I was on auto-pilot, something that I didn't even know existed deep inside of me took over my body while the rest of me simply floated away! The actions that I was engaging in were like they were all pre-programmed. I sucked the cum from his finger and swallowed it having literally no idea why- just sort of automatically knew that that is what I was supposed to do!

Surprisingly to me, I was STILL really REALLY turned on by this bizarre situation in spite of how freaked out and utterly shocked that I was! Again, the thought that these guys were excited enough to have gotten hard and come to an orgasm by just LOOKING at my body really excited me! It made me feel incredibly sexy and powerful. It was like a proverbial switch had been flipped in my brain! That really is the best way to describe it, just like a light switch in my head had been turned on! I had this new power that I had been previously unaware of and something had been awakened in me!

Since that day, I've never been able to turn that switch back off!

Ultimately two of the other three guys whom had been stroking themselves in front of all of these people followed suit and came into my mouth. Little Miss Mindy was just sitting there topless, her pants pulled half way down still gobbling up strange cum in front of tons of folks that I barely knew! Doing all of this because I was the center of attention and that is what people seemed to be enjoying watching me do!

This wasn't a situation that most people would just unwittingly find themselves in!

As I sat there half naked gulping down horny college boy loads in front of all of these people, my eyes just sort of stared ahead blankly. My brain was desperately and feverishly trying to process everything that I was experiencing. Fear and embarrassment were still trying to creep in, but were mixed with this RUSH!

I'll admit it! I felt so damned sexy! I had never felt quite like that! As one could imagine I was obviously still nervous and slightly embarrassed, but it was all being overpowered by that sexy feeling. It was all so overstimulating that I felt as if I were floating out of my body, like it was all a dream.

After literally having just swallowed 3 loads of strange cum in front of dozens of people (something that I never could have even imagined myself doing) the biggest part of me wanted to run and hide! Still, somehow the "auto-pilot" kicked in yet again! I found myself encouraging the one guy who hadn't cum yet! I was wiggling my tongue back and forth, motioning toward my mouth in a "come hither" fashion with my fingers while trying to give a provocative look! Multiple times I heard myself saying "Come on, give it to me, gimme that cum"! I think I even managed to caress his balls briefly as he was wanking off!

People were chanting "cum! cum!" and that poor guy worked and worked at it! He would make sounds like he was getting close but then get all frustrated and start wanking harder again. Missy then took her shirt off too, grabbed his cock and started jerking it for him! The crowd went wild!

She jerked away keeping it pointed right at my open mouth! But he just couldn't cum. That poor guy was suffering from performance anxiety and too much alcohol, I guess! Oh, and if you were wondering, YES, the crowd booed him! The last thought that I had before the embarrassment kicked in (from the realization of everything I had just done) was that I felt sorry that he didn't get to cum!

This is STILL all so hard for even me to believe and I was there!

The moments after this all went down are sort of a blur. I do remember fumbling around rather frantically to get dressed. When all of that adrenaline died down, embarrassment had strongly taken its place. As I went toward the bathroom people were high-fiving me, telling me how hot that was etc. I tried to maintain a smile and be friendly. I would nod as they spoke or put up my hand for the high five or whatever, yet all the while still trying to push past everyone fairly quickly to get in to that bathroom in order to hide!

Once I finally made it into the bathroom, I turned, locked the door and stood there in absolute and total disbelief over what had just occurred. I looked up into the mirror. Staring back at me was a pale and ghostly white face with a puzzled and dazed look. "Did that really just happen?" I thought to myself. But the cum dribbles so obviously visible on both sides of my chin and the taste of jizz still lingering in my mouth left no doubt. There was no processing what had just happened!

I turned on the faucet and slightly wet a hand towel to wipe the semen from my chin. Bending down I rinsed my mouth right under the faucet, then took a quick drink before turning the water off. Denial tries to creep in on you rather aggressively when you've just done something that extreme! Your mind tells you that there is no way that you willingly engaged in such behavior! All of this was stirring around in my brain as I pulled down my jeans to sit down on the toilet to pee.

While my brain was trying to fool me into believing that this can't POSSIBLY be my fault, I sat there on that cold toilet seat trying to pee. Right at the moment that I began to hear myself tinkle out all of the booze that I had consumed, I happened to look down toward the floor. My eyes focused in on my pants and underwear that were dangling around my ankles.

Those pretty purple panties were SOAKED in my juices! Well, seeing that now forced me to deal with the FACT that this was all of my fault! I had been so turned on by what had just happened that it had made me wet enough to soak my panties! "You sick fucking SLUT" I thought quietly to myself. "You just ruined your relationship for a 10-minute thrill- you COULD have said NO and stopped it at any time"!

Again, all of this is kind of a blur, I don't really even remember how long I was in that bathroom. I can't even recall how I found Joe, I just remember that Joe and I had left the party shortly after I came out of that bathroom. After having had the time for it to sink in what had just occurred, and having come to that realization that I was a slut while sitting on that toilet, I just wanted Joe to take me the fuck out of there!

The joy and that erotic rush that I had experienced still fresh in my mind, the unfounded guilt and shame that I had been conditioned since birth to carry around kicked up to a whole new level! My heart sank into my stomach. You couldn't even begin to imagine what was going on in my mind! I just knew that this kinky little "slip up" was going to ruin my life!

Joe and I silently walked to the bus stop alone at 3am and sat down. The both of us had been drinking so there wasn't going to be any driving going on! We sat there for what seemed like a good long while and neither of us had uttered a single word.

I was searching the depths of my mind the whole time trying desperately to find words when finally I just spit out the very first thing that popped into my head. Looking up at Joe with big puppy dog eyes I said "Joe, I am sooooo sorry, I really didn't mean to get myself into that situation".

The whole time prior to blurting out that line I was terrified at how Joe may react now that we were alone. Now that he had the time to reflect upon what he had just witnessed me doing! Expecting the worst, mentally I tried to brace myself for what he might say. I figured that he would say that I was gross, a slut or whore, and break up with me there on right the spot! I pictured him stomping off in anger and leaving me there all alone in the dark at 3am!

Taking a deep breath as I put my head down, preparing myself for what I inevitably knew was going to be catastrophic and fuck up my life forever, I felt Joe take my hand. Lifting my head, I looked up toward Joe. His mouth gestured like he was going to speak, but then he closed it and sat silently for another brief moment as if searching for words. I am dying inside at this point waiting to hear what he had to say! I was sitting there on the edge of that bench with grit teeth staring up at him, awaiting anxiously for him to speak.

Then I see him grin!

Joe takes a breath and said through a laugh "ummm... that was really REALLY fucking HOT baby!"

My eyes immediately brightened as he spoke! "That was pretty much the kinkiest shit I have ever seen in my entire life " he says! I smiled with relief and we both started laughing.! He was going on and on telling me all about how turned on that he was! "I've never fucking wanted you more than I do right now" he exclaimed!

As he was talking away, I started rubbing his groin. I ended up giving Joe a blowjob out there right next to the street under this little bus stop canopy! Who is this girl and where did shy little Mindy go? That shy little conservative gal from rural West Virginia had four loads of semen floating around in her guts all within an hour's time, and had just sucked a cock right in the street!

In hindsight, I realize now that the reason that Joe was silent as we had walked to that bus stop is because he had seen that I looked upset! Joe had seen that I was embarrassed and ashamed. He didn't want to further upset me by letting me know that he was really turned on by it all! That is just the kind of guy he is, always thinks of my feelings first.

Today, I have a serious cum fetish, which I've been told is a pretty rare thing for a woman! It didn't develop overnight, but after the night of that party I couldn't ignore that feeling! That erotic and exciting feeling that I had this power over men which made me feel so incredibly sexy. I was a sexual being that had the power to turn men on just by looking at MY BODY! In time, it left me with a need to re-experience that feeling. I wanted to be the center of attention like that again!

Joe and I had many talks about doing things with other couples, but I didn't want to simply have sex with men. My private sex life with Joe was amazing to say the least, MORE than satisfying! In fact, the confidence that I gained from knowing that just the sight of my body could get men off made my private sex life even more intense! Naturally a woman is going to be better in bed if she feels sexy!

So, when it came to including others the true turn on for me was that thought that my body was sexy enough that men could get off just by looking at me! Being admired and DESIRED made me feel so sexy! I was a sexual being and I LOVED it!

But, the shy little Baptist girl inside of me won over for a while. That mental conditioning was always bleeding through, attempting to shame me for even thinking of such things. That activity that I had engaged in at that party was shameful and wrong- must have been all that booze making me get turned on by such a thing! It took me quite a while to realize that my sexuality is nobody's but my own. If I desire to get naked in front of men, and those men are of age and are consenting, then what is the problem with that? Nothing!

Having a husband that didn't mind his wife doing anything sexual that she could dream up didn't hurt things either! If that included other people, then so be it! Some men manipulate their wives into doing things with others, but my hubby never encouraged or discouraged me. He trusts and respects my right to do whatever I want to do with my own body. There is no jealousy between us. That is a rare thing!

Again, this didn't all happen overnight, but eventually several years later I met my now best friend, Julia. Jules and her and her hubby Derek are swingers. When I first discovered that my new found friend was a swinger, I told her right away that I didn't really have interest in traditional swinging. I made that clear!

I felt like I was being propositioned, which I probably was! But I couldn't imagine having actual vaginal sex with anyone other than Joe. However, one day while having lunch and talking sex with Julie, I let it slip out. I told her all about this experience that I had a few years earlier at that party and how it had made me feel.

Julia (being part of the swinging world and belonging to a large club) suggested that she could set up a bukkake party for me. Bukkake? That was a new word to me. I didn't even know what that was! She explained that I don't have to actually fuck anyone if I didn't want to, it's a group thing all about getting off! How you get them off is totally up to you! You are in control and what goes on is your choice. It's just a party where guys cum on you! That was her description!

I'd be the center of attention, and able to experience that feeling of being the "sexiest woman alive" again! To be honest, although the premise excited me, I actually fought the idea at first because of society's taboos and my conservative religious upbringing. Like I've made clear by this point in this story, I had been molded by my parents that there was something wrong with doing anything outside of marital breeding to make babies.

But I couldn't ignore that yearning inside to experience that feeling again! Those naughty thoughts were always floating around in my head! I would even fantasize about those horny college boys cumming into my mouth while having hot passionate sex with my husband! Which in turn, would make me cum even harder!

Skipping ahead a little, my kinky curiosity finally got the best of me and I told Julie that I really wanted to see one of these bukkake parties. Not being confident enough just yet to say that I would do it, I thought seeing one of these events would be interesting. At first, I had trouble even believing that this sort of thing actually goes on!

To my surprise, it DOES! Eventually I went to one. Julie, Joe, Derek and I went to the club that night and I watched this event intently! We had been late getting there so they were already going at it when we arrived. Almost immediately I noticed that it was just like Julie had told me! It was the woman who was in complete control!

There was a lovely blonde wife at the center of attention sucking and jerking and laughing. She was actually smiling and laughing! This lady wasn't being forced! It wasn't the men controlling her, it was her controlling them! It was so incredibly hot to just sit by and watch her work that room!

Everyone was really nice, respectful (despite what you may think of people who would engage in such behavior), and that blonde woman hosting this event (who is also now one of my good friends) looked to be having the time of her life! She never stopped laughing and talking dirty the whole time! She was just having a ball! Needless to say, I was really turned on by it to say the least!

Even though I was only there as an observer at that first bukkake party, I ended up sucking someone other than my husband off to completion that night for the first time! Joe and Derek had been invited to participate, Julie was mingling, and I was sitting on a couch by myself watching everything.

One of the husbands who was there came up to me and we just started talking. During our conversation I told him the story of why I was there.Smiling ear to ear he encouraged me by saying that I was incredibly sexy "if it's something that you want to do, just DO IT, who cares what anyone else thinks?" he exclaimed! As we talked, he went on to say that he fantasizes about these parties, loves watching but was unable to participate because he has trouble maintaining an erection in a group setting.