Lost and Found

Story Info
Cheating husband panics as he searches for lost wedding ring.
3.7k words
4.43
3.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons or situations is purely coincidental.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Some aspects of this story seem a little implausible, but please keep in mind that it was only exaggerated for comedic purposes of the story.

.....

HOTEL ROOM

George didn't want to get out of bed. He wanted to stay where he was for the rest of the day. Sarah, on the other hand, was ready to leave; she got what she wanted from George and had to get back to work. As soon as they were done fooling around, she wasted no time going to the bathroom to wash the cum off her tits. Afterwards, she went back to pick her clothes off the floor so she could get dressed and get back to work. She was not the type to stick around with a man and cuddle or have meaningless pillow talk; she liked to get fucked and move on until next time.

"You could call your office and say you need the rest of the day off, and we can make a day of it here," he said.

"Trust me, I would love to," she replied as she got her underwear on. "But I need to get back to work for a meeting, and you need to get back to doing all the things you lawyers do to ruin other people's lives."

"We bathe in the tears of the innocent," he joked.

He watched Sarah get herself ready. She was a stunning woman with long blonde hair, the face of a supermodel, and a slim body with perfect C-cup tits. She was so sexy standing there in her sexy black underwear, and he was getting hard again looking at her. Sarah saw this and couldn't help laughing a little; it was a funny sight to see a man lying naked in bed with a full erection standing straight up.

"Don't even think about it, mister," she told him.

"Why not? We have time."

"No, we don't."

"Well, I do; I've got people covering for me at the firm," he replied. "But you're right; it's time to go."

He got out of bed and picked up his clothes from the floor. They always seem to scatter their clothing everywhere whenever they get together like this. Sarah always got dressed first, so he wished she would pick up his clothes for him so he wouldn't be looking for them everywhere; he suggested this before, but she reminded him that she wasn't his wife and he could pick up his own clothes.

After they got dressed, Sarah went to fix her hair and makeup in the bathroom. As she was applying her lipstick, she heard George cursing and running around the room. She quickly finished her lipstick and went to see what was going on. She found the bed sheets and pillows tossed around the room and saw George on the floor, frantically looking for something under the bed.

"Is everything alright?" she asked.

"No, nothing is alright," he answered while in a panicked state. "I can't find it; it's gone."

"What's gone?"

George stood up and held up his left hand. "My wedding ring is gone."

"What?"

"My wedding ring is gone!" he yelled. "I looked down on my hand noticed it was missing."

Sarah walked up to him and grabbed his hand to look at the tan line on his ring finger.

"Where did it go?" she asked.

"I have no idea! That's why I'm trying to look for it!"

"Ok, calm down."

"I can't calm down; I lost my wedding ring. I don't know how I'm supposed to explain this to Jenny if I can't find it."

Sarah decided to help George search for the ring. He was glad because an extra pair of eyes could help him find something so small. They searched every corner of the room, behind every object that it could possibly be. They both used the flashlights on their smartphones to look under the bed and in dark places they couldn't see. They even looked in impossible places, such as the closet or the bathroom, just in case it somehow got flung into those areas. They even checked the drawers in the nightstands and the dresser, but still found nothing.

They looked over every possible location two or three times, and George was getting more frustrated by the second. He thought very hard about what he might have missed, and that's when he grabbed Sarah's purse and turned it upside down to shake out all of its contents on the bed.

"What the hell are you doing?" she yelled at him.

"I thought maybe you accidentally picked it up without thinking about it or maybe it flew into your purse somehow," he replied as he rummaged through all the items that fell out of the purse.

"You think it might have flown in there?" she asked.

"I'm just trying to think of what we might have missed."

George was very upset, and Sarah thought he might be on the verge of crying, so she helped him look around the items that fell out of her purse to make him feel better. As she expected, the ring was not there.

"It's not here either--HEY! What are you doing now?" She cried out.

George surprised her as he began unbuttoning her blouse, and she had to smack his hands away.

"This is not the time to fuck again," she said.

"I thought it might be in your bra," he said.

"Why would it be there?" she asked feeling very annoyed.

"I thought maybe it my ring flung off and landed on your bra and somehow got caught in the fabric."

"That's the most ridiculous thing I ever head."

"I know it sounds ridiculous but we checked everywhere else. So please, let me just check your bra."

"Ugh," she replied, feeling frustrated with George. "Fine, but you better not have an ulterior motive for getting my top off again."

She took off her blouse and then her bra. George didn't even bother looking at her naked tits; he just grabbed the bra and began looking around it. Sarah was relieved he wasn't just trying to have sex with her again, but she felt insulted that he didn't even bother looking at her tits.

After checking the bra, George handed it back to Sarah, sat on the edge of the bed, and began to sulk. Sarah put her clothes back on and put all the items that spilled out of her purse back in there. As she did this, she saw how upset George was and felt bad for him again.

"Are you sure it was on your hand when you came here?" Sarah asked. "Maybe it fell off your finger sometime before you came here."

"You think they fell off of these stubby fingers?" he asked as he held up his hand again to show her what he was talking about.

"Your fingers aren't that big."

"They're big enough that the ring can never just fall off randomly."

"But do you specifically remember seeing it on your finger when you came here?" she asked.

"No, not exactly."

"Do you recall the last time you saw it on your finger?"

George thought hard. "No, it's one of those things that's been around so long you don't pay attention to it all that often."

"Then, for all you know, it must've come off long before you got here."

George stood back up and began pacing around the room.

"I suppose you're right," he said. "I mean, it is possible, considering we checked every possible place it could be."

"I'm sure it has happened to people all the time; we just don't hear about it," said Sarah.

"I could probably get ahead of this with Jenny if I showed her the ring was missing from my hand and pretended that I randomly noticed it was gone."

"It's a good plan," Sarah assured him. "If you make it sound like you noticed this at work, she won't suspect anything about us."

"I'm already lying to her enough about this affair; I can make this lie work as well."

"Cool, so we're good now," Sarah said happily.

"Yeah, I suppose so."

"Great, I have to get back to work now," she said as she made her way to the door.

"What? That's it?"

"What else is there?" she asked. "You agreed that it might have fallen off your hand sometime before you came to this hotel room and that you have a plan to explain this to Jenny. So, we're all good here, and I have to get back to work, and so do you."

Before George could say anything, Sarah quickly walked out the door. He figured she was right; there was nothing else to do but go back to work and pretend everything was alright. That is, until he had to pretend he noticed his ring was gone when he sees his wife again.

THE OFFICE

When George got back to the office, he did everything he could not to appear nervous. He had taken long lunches before as an excuse to meet Sarah for their midday get together, and nobody questioned him about it. But as soon as he got to his office, he suddenly realized that other people may notice his ring was gone, and he'd have to give them an answer.

He had to run into a couple of other associates on his way to his office to discuss a couple of cases they were involved in, and he did his best not to show his hand in any way that might get their attention. He then had to run into a couple of interns and do the same thing with them. He got to his office, where he had to talk to his secretary, Lori, who always noticed everything about him. He spent a few minutes with her discussing his schedule for the week and the phone calls he had missed, but she didn't say anything about the ring, so he was in the clear with her as well.

He got to his office safely, without anybody noticing his ring was gone. He then decided to check the whole office in case the ring fell off there earlier in the day before he went off to see Jenny. He tried to keep quiet about it, but eventually all that rummaging caught the attention of his secretary, who came into his office to see what was going on. She came in just as he was checking the mini-fridge he had in his office.

"What are you doing, sir?" Lori asked.

He decided this was a good time to make himself look innocent by getting her involved in his lie.

"My wedding ring is gone," he said as he held up his left hand. "I just looked at my hand; it was gone."

"Oh no, let me help you find it."

She got on the floor and began looking around. Soon, one of his friends, Jeremy, came into his office and saw what they were doing. Lori told him about his ring, and he decided to join them. George prayed that nobody else would come in, so he wouldn't have to get more people involved in his lies.

After twenty minutes, they all gave up, and they all discussed possibilities of where it might have fallen off and how it may have come off his finger.

"You should call Jenny; maybe it fell off at home before you came to work," said Jeremy.

"Yes, you should call her right now and see if she can find it," said Lori.

George was really hoping to hold off getting his wife involved in this for as long as possible, but now he had no choice since Jeremy and Lori were both encouraging him to do it. Jenny worked from home three days away, so she could try to find some time to look for it.

He called Jenny, right in front of Lori and Jeremy, and told her about how his ring was missing and he was looking all over for it. She was upset that it was gone but understood that it was one of those random things that can happen.

"I'll look for it everywhere I can think of," said Jenny. "Don't worry, honey, we'll find it."

"I hope so, sweetie."

Despite cheating on her, he was feeling very guilty for lying to her about what might have happened to his wedding ring. There was a good chance it was at home or fell off along the way to work, but there was a very big possibility it got lost because of his affair.

Afterwards, Lori and Jeremy wished him luck finding it and went back to work. One good thing about all of this is that it established his innocence. He didn't want to lie to so many people, but he felt he had no choice in the matter.

He began to relax and went about the rest of his day. He answered a few phone calls, took a few meetings, and spent the rest of the day working on a wrongful termination case he was in charge of. By the end of the day, he was ready to go home when Sarah unexpectedly showed up. She was talking to Lori; they had been friendly ever since he represented Jenny in her divorce last year. She was recommended to him by Jenny, whom she worked with at the insurance company they worked for.

George stepped outside of the office and greeted Sarah as if they hadn't seen each other in a long time. Lori was about to leave for the day but asked if he needed her to stay longer, but he said he was just fine and their meeting wouldn't take long. They said their goodbyes, and Lori left, and Jenny came into his office. There was nobody else on the whole floor, as far as he knew, so whatever they needed to discuss, they were in the clear to speak about it freely.

"I'm sorry; I should've called," said Sarah. "But I found your ring and had to come over here right away."

"You found it? Oh, thank you," he said, feeling very relieved. "Where did you find it?"

"The one place we never even thought about looking for," she said with a laugh.

"What are you laughing about? Where's my ring?"

"Do you remember what we did at the end of our rendezvous in the hotel room?" she asked.

George thought back to it. "I titty-fucked you and came all over your tits. What about it?"

"No, I mean after that."

"After that, I realized I didn't make you cum this time when I was fucking you, and I'm sorry about that, by the way."

"It's alright; you always got me there before."

"So, to make up for it, I began to finger you--" George's eyes and mouth shot wide open. "I fingered you with all of my fingers."

"That's right, it's right in there," she said, pointing to her pussy.

"Are you sure about it?"

She explained how, when she realized what might have happened, she went straight to the bathroom to check out her theory. After rummaging her fingers inside her pussy for a few seconds, she could feel the edge of the ring. When George was finger-blasting her back in the hotel room, the fluid from her pussy must've loosened up his ring, and it came off inside of her. He didn't realize what had happened, and he was so focused on getting her off that he inadvertently pushed his ring deeper inside of her.

"The only problem now is that it's deep inside there, and I can't get it out on my own from my position, so that means you'll have to go in there and get it out yourself."

"I have to get it out of there?" he asked.

"Of course, you. Who else can I get to stick their fingers in there to grab your wedding ring?"

"How about your gynecologist?"

"What? No way, I'm going to my doctor to explain this to her," she said. "Even if I did decide to do that it would be a week before I could get an appointment. Do you really want to wait that long?"

"You're right, let's do this."

George left his office to make sure everyone was definitely gone for the day, and they were. To be safe, he closed the blinds to his office and locked the door to be absolutely sure nobody would come back and interrupt them.

Sarah took off her panties and hiked up her dress as she sat on the edge of George's desk. George put his hand on her pussy and began sticking his fingers inside of her.

"Could you at least rub my clit a little first?' she asked.

"As much as I'd like to get you off, I think we should just concentrate on getting that ring first."

"If you insist."

George reached his fingers deep into her pussy and began searching around. Sarah began getting excited and started moaning. George wasn't trying to get her off, but he couldn't blame her for getting aroused like this. He was technically fingering her, although not for the normal reasons.

"I could feel it; it's in there," he said excitedly.

"Oh yeah, I feel something too," she said, smiling.

"But it's right up in there; I have to go deeper."

"Yeah, go as deep as you want."

George was getting frustrated as he was trying to get that ring, which was just out of his reach. He just kept ramming his fingers around that tight little space, hoping he could reach it or somehow loosen it up, and the harder he tried to get that ring, the more Sarah got aroused. Her face was getting flushed, and she was panting heavily. She was getting the best fingerbang of her life, even though it was happening for entirely different reasons.

"I almost got it," he told her.

"Oh, yes! You almost got it!" she cried out. "Keep going for it!"

Sarah leaned back on the desk. She braced herself as she could feel an orgasm building up inside of her, and she could tell it was going to be a big one.

"Here it comes," said George.

"Yes! Here it comes!"

Sarah screamed at the top of her lungs as the orgasm surged throughout her body. She had never felt like this before; her heart was pounding so hard that she thought it was going to burst out of her chest. Just as it was over, George pulled his hand out of her pussy and held up his wedding ring.

"Got it!" he yelled out joyfully.

"Oh, yes, you definitely got it," she said with a large smile on her face. "Now I need a cigarette."

George used some tissues to wipe his hand off of Sarah's pussy juices, and she had to do the same with the fluids that dripped down her legs. He walked Sarah out of the building, and along the way, she helped him come up with an excuse for where he found the ring. When they left the building, Sarah lit up the cigarette that she wanted. They discussed a good time to meet again in a hotel room, and then they went their separate ways.

HOME

When he got home, he found Jenny on the floor in the living room, looking under the sofa. She stopped when she saw George and stood up.

"I looked everywhere, honey; I can't find it," said Jenny.

"It's ok, sweetie, I already found it," he said as she held up his hand to show the ring was back in its place.

"Oh, thank God."

He walked right up to her and gave her a big hug and a kiss on the mouth.

"Where did you find it?" she asked.

He told her a story about going to a café before he went to work this morning and guessed it might have fallen off there when he was waiting in line. He called to check if they found it, and they did. There was a café that Jenny knew he sometimes stopped by in the mornings for a coffee and a pastry, so it helped to make it sound more believable.

"I am so glad you found it."

"Me too," he said. He was more than glad; he was very relieved to have retrieved it.

"Let me look at it."

She grabbed his left hand and looked at the ring closely.

"I'm so glad it didn't get scratched or damaged in any way," she said.

"No, it was held in a safe location," he said. He couldn't help making that little joke for himself.

Jenny then did something unusual as she brought his hand closer to her face and sniffed it.

"What's that smell?" she asked.

"What?"

"Your hand has a smell, something very familiar."

"Um, I don't know what you're talking about."

George was getting very worried. If she was smelling what he thought she was smelling, then his troubles have just begun.

"It smells like--" she took a bigger sniff to be absolutely sure. "It smells like pussy."

"Um, I don't know what you're talking about."

George was starting to panic. His hand was trembling, and Jenny noticed.

"Why does your hand smell like pussy?" she asked angrily.

"Honey, I think you're being a little--"

He stopped talking when Jenny began licking his fingers.

"This tastes like Sarah's pussy," said Jenny. "Are you fucking Sarah behind my back?"

George was now freaking out. There was nothing he could think of that could get him out of this.

"Yes, I'm sleeping with Sarah," he confessed.

"You bastard!"

"Sweetie, I'm sorry, I can explain--" he stopped when he suddenly realized something.

"What were you going to say?" Jenny asked. "What excuse are you going to use?"

"Jenny, how do you know what Sarah's pussy tastes like?"

"What?" she asked as she went from being angry to scared in a split second.

"How do you know what Sarah's pussy specifically tastes like?"

There was a long, awkward silence as they both came to the same realization. Not only was it revealed that Jenny was also cheating on George, but they were both fucking the same woman behind each other's back.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers