Lost and Found Ch. 05

Story Info
Daniel and Candy's relationship begins to heat up!
3.4k words
4.51
3.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost and Found

Chapter 5 - Calm After the Storm

Daniel awoke snuggled up against a warm, soft body. He inhaled deeply, taking in the floral, feminine scent from her skin as his cock throbbed, nestled snugly between his bedmates asscheeks. He winced as he moved his hand, pain shooting down his arm as he gently caressed Louise's breasts through her top with his free hand, the other at his side. They were smaller than he remembered, but he was probably still groggy from just waking up. He cracked his eyes open, noticing the bright sunlight barely being held back by the curtains. That was odd, why was he waking up in the middle of the day? He turned his attention to his flatmate, intending to kiss her tenderly on the neck when a wave of horror rushed through his body. The woman who he was holding had brown hair. Louise had black hair. Suddenly everything came rushing back to him. He was in his mum's bed, Candy's bed! It was her ass that his member was pressing into, her breasts cupped in his hands. "Fuck," he whispered to himself under his breath as his mind raced, going through his options. The room was dead silent and as he listened, he could hear Candy's slow, steady breathing. It seemed like she was still asleep so he still might be able to save himself from this potential embarrassment.

First he slowly wriggled his crotch away from her posterior, his cock suddenly feeling cold without the warmth of his mother wrapped around it, sending a shiver down his body. Once he was happy that Candy was still sleeping he removed his hand from her chest, slowly withdrawing it inch by agonizing inch. Candy stirred in her sleep, softly mumbling and shifting her position on the bed, wiggling her hips as if missing the hardness that had just been pressed against her. Daniel froze in place, waiting what seemed like forever until she settled again, finally pulling his hand back to safety, fully extricated from his mother's sleeping frame. He breathed a deep sigh of relief, taking a few seconds to relax. One part of him was far from relaxed though and if Candy woke up now, he would still have some explaining to do. He slid out of bed silently, gathering his jeans from the floor and leaving his mum's bedroom on his tiptoes. He quietly closed the door behind him, finally safe, but as he looked down at his white boxers, it was clear that his erection wasn't going to disappear any time soon. There were only two other doors on the upper floor, opening one to find a spare bedroom and behind the second, the bathroom. As he stepped inside was relieved to find there was a lock which he hastily clicked into place before leaning against the door.

"That was close," he muttered to himself as he rubbed his eyes wearily. He blinked a couple of times before taking in the bathroom. It was clean and neat, with a white marble countertop and gold sink with a large oval mirror above it. He walked over to the reflective surface, placing his hands on the counter, taking a long, hard look at himself.

He had done his best to resist, to be strong, but he knew what he was about to do, there was no fighting it any more. Almost defeatedly, he slid his hand into his boxers, feeling his swollen, veiny, throbbing cock against his skin. He couldn't remember the last time he had been this hard and as he freed himself from his underwear he started stroking. This was not gentle or slow, no, it was frantic, desperate and rough. A needy moan escaped his lips as his eyes rolled back, lids fluttering in ecstasy. He was such a disgusting, depraved fuck, stood in his mum's bathroom, masturbating as he thought of her. He clamped his eyes shut, remembering the feeling of Candy's body against his from mere moments earlier. He pumped himself furiously as he remembered the smell of her hair, the softness of her breasts, her warm cheeks squeezing his shaft just like he was doing now. He wished he had just pulled her pajamas down right then and there. He should have slid inside her, reclaiming the place he was born from, washing away any memory of Steve with a tidal wave of his seed. The thought pushed him over the edge as he groaned, shot after shot of thick, young, virile cum exploding from his tip. His knees shook and he had to clutch onto the counter for support as it felt like his orgasm was never going to stop, sweat dripping from his brow.

His hand continued lazily stroking his rapidly shrinking dick as he finally managed to open his eyes, taking in the evidence of his disgusting moment of weakness. His cum was everywhere. On the counter, the sink, some had even got onto the mirror. He sighed heavily. 'Post-nut clarity is a real bitch,' he thought as he started to search the bathroom for the items necessary to clean up his mess. He used paper towels to wipe up most of his seed before flushing the evidence down the toilet, a grim reminder of the filthy act he had just committed. He used a wet towel to mop up any remaining traces, running it under the tap to hopefully remove any potential stains and dropping it into the washing basket in the corner of the room. He took a long hard look in the mirror. It was only the early afternoon and he'd already punched his mum's boyfriend unconscious and then masturbated thinking about her. He almost didn't recognise the young man looking back at him and his comfy student digs with Louise suddenly seemed a million miles away.

After pulling on his jeans, he made his way downstairs, confronted with the chaotic scene he had left behind. The table was smashed into multiple pieces, along with several broken mugs and plates, coffee and OJ had soaked into the carpet, and there were crushed and broken croissants everywhere. Daniel stood looking at the mess, hands on his hips. He had better clean up, Candy was presumably still sleeping and after the morning she'd had, the last thing she needed was to start doing housework. He headed into the kitchen, searching the cupboards and drawers for cleaning supplies. A laptop charging on the side caught his attention, it was covered in stickers, one for a gentleman's magazine, an England flag, a popular car company's logo. It must be Steve's. He thought about smashing it over his knee right there and then, but good sense took over. It was up to Candy what to do with it, Daniel just hoped that Steve wouldn't come back looking for it.

Focusing on the task at hand, Daniel started his work. He disassembled the table first and left the pieces outside the back door ready to be dealt with later. He salvaged any crockery that survived the onslaught of Steve's body, gathered up the croissant bits and scrubbed the carpet to get the stains out. After around an hour, you would hardly know what had happened and Daniel smiled to himself, happy with his work. As he took a seat on the sofa, he heard footsteps upstairs and the sound of the shower turning on. She was awake and he had to do his best not to think about Candy's body, naked and wet in the shower. She was up there, cleaning herself, totally unaware that he had been stroking himself while thinking about her in that exact room just a short while ago. He put his head into his hands, letting out an exasperated sigh. He needed to stop thinking about her like this before he did something really stupid. He distracted himself by browsing through social media on his phone, waiting for Candy to emerge from the upper floor.

She walked down the stairs about twenty minutes later in a plain white skirt, t-shirt, and pair of matching flip-flops. She hadn't put on any make-up and her bruised eye looked ugly and sore. Rage boiled in Daniel's stomach as he thought about the piece of shit that had done it to her. As Candy's eyes met Daniels, she glanced away, tucking her hair behind her right ear, obviously self-conscious about the mark her former lover had left on her. As she reached the bottom of the stairs she noticed the space where her table once was. "You cleaned up?" she asked in a surprised tone.

"Yeah, I figured it was the least I could do," Daniel replied bashfully, "I'll buy you a new one too, whenever you like." He smiled warmly at her and for a second he swore that he saw a look of love in her eyes, but not just motherly love, something more. It was gone a moment later and he figured it must still be his horny brain going into overdrive.

"He never cleaned..." Candy said weakly, trailing off mid thought.

"Well, he's gone now, for good." Candy took a seat next to Daniel, fidgeting with the hem of her skirt as she looked down at her feet.

"He wasn't all bad you know... he was quite sweet at first... but after a while..."

Daniel reached out to take her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Candy, he was a bad person. You'll be better off without him around. I can't claim to be an expert, so I think it's a good idea if we find someone for you to talk to. Maybe a therapist or counselor or something. But how about today, we just do whatever you want. How does that sound?" She looked up at him, her son, as tears started to well up in her eyes. She lifted her hand to cup his face, before leaning in to gently kiss him on the cheek.

"Thank you," she whispered softly, looking deep into Daniel's eyes, "That would be amazing." Pulling his body to hers, she held her baby boy close, grateful that he had found her and saved her from the man who had basically been her captor for the past several months.

"So what do you want to do?" Daniel asked as the two pulled apart. "We can do anything you want!"

Candy pondered for a second, before her eyes lit up as an idea formed in her mind. "Well, why don't you help me in the garden? It's such a nice day outside, it would be a shame to waste the sunshine!"

"Ok, that sounds good!" Daniel replied, smiling softly.

"And then we could get pizza! There's a new place that's opened up called Bella's that I've been wanting to try!"

"I LOOOOOVE pizza!" Daniel replied enthusiastically, "you've got it, gardening and pizza it is! Maybe we could even watch a movie after?" Candy was beaming, absolutely overjoyed and overwhelmed by the kindness of her son and excited for the rest of the day after such a rough start.

"So, should we start with the garden?" she asked enthusiastically, virtually jumping out of her seat. "I can do the mowing and cleaning up the patio if you water the flower beds?"

"It's a plan mum!"

They both got to work in Candy's small but pretty garden. There was a section of patio next to the hedge that separates her property from the property behind as well as a small rectangle of grass, surrounded by two large flower beds on each side. Candy had taken advantage of every inch of fertile soil, fitting in as many flowers as she could. Daniel even recognised some of them from the vases scattered around her home. It was a roasting hot day with not a cloud in the sky and Candy quickly got all the tools and equipment they would need for their work. She pointed Daniel to the hose and the water outlet, showing him how to connect it and instructing him on how to water the plants, which needed more water and which needed less. Daniel's head was swimming trying to remember it all, but he did his best, having an overwhelming urge to make her proud of him, even over something so small. Candy made a start on the patio, using a small tool to remove any weeds sprouting between the individual stone slabs, before grabbing a power washing machine so she could blast away any dirt that had accrued. Daniel was busy focusing on watering the plants when he heard Candy say his name, spinning around on the spot to face her, completely forgetting that he was still holding a running hose. As he turned to face her, the jet of cold water arced into her body at crotch level, colliding with her body and splashing up onto her chest. Shock from the cold water covered her face as Daniel quickly pointed the hose away, but it was too late, the damage had been done.

"Oh my god Mum, I'm so sorry!" he sputtered out, fearing the worst, but he was surprised to see a big smile on Candy's face after the initial shock had worn off. She lunged forward, wrapping both hands around the house, playfully wrestling for it.

"So you want a water fight do you?" she laughed as she pointed the water towards Daniel, soaking his t-shirt and causing him to shudder in shock as the cold water hit his skin.

"Oh, you're in trouble now!" Daniel shouted, yanking the hose from his mum's hand as he started to chase her around the garden. The next few minutes were spent chasing, grappling and fighting over the hose, each of them taking every opportunity to spray the other with water until they were both absolutely soaked. Laughter and shrieks of joy rang out through the garden, until finally both of them stood in the middle of the lawn with the plume of water cascading between them as each tried to regain control. Neither of them could get the upper hand, so Daniel, sensing an advantage moved for Candy's legs, gently tackling her to the ground like he had done so many times on the rugby pitch. The hose was left discarded to the side of them as Daniel laid atop her prone form, both of them giggling hysterically. Daniel used his arms to prop himself up, looking down at her when he realized that Candy's white top was now completely see-through and that his mother had elected not to wear a bra. The wet white fabric was clinging to her skin, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination as his hungry eyes stared at her cheat. He could make out her breasts in detail, the soft, delicate mounds of perky flesh, the faint outline of her areolas and her rock hard nipples.

Candy noticed the look of awe on Daniel's face, her eyes moving down her body to see what he was looking at. Once she saw how exposed she was, her eyes darted back up to look at him, but she didn't move from beneath his body. Daniel was frozen in place, drool forming in his mouth as the object of his fantasies of the past few days was now right in front of him. While most of his body remained unmoving, his crotch hadn't got the memo as his cock swelled, digging into his mum's side. The feeling of her soft flesh against him finally snapped him out of his stupor as he realized what he was doing. He looked at Candy and she smiled back at him, giggling. Wait, did she like this?

"FUCK!" Candy yelled as she felt a torrent of water meet her side. They had both forgotten about the hose and it had been slowly flooding the lawn, creeping closer and closer to them both until it had finally met their already soaked bodies. Daniel scrambled to the tap to turn off the water as Candy rolled away from the oncoming wave. If they weren't soaking wet before, they certainly were now. They both stood looking at the waterlogged lawn, wet clothes sticking to their skin, Candy's arm held over her chest, despite it being far too late for modesty. "It should be ok, it'll dry out," Candy said weakly as both tried not to think about what had just happened between them. "You stay here while I go and get us some towels, no point us both trekking water through the house." She smiled at Daniel shyly before heading inside, leaving him alone to think.

"Fuck..." he whispered to himself softly as he readjusted himself, his cock still achingly hard from mere moments before. He grabbed the hose from the ground, pointing it at his crotch before turning the water back on, the deluge of cold liquid quickly causing his member to shrink back to its normal size as he winced in pain. As he put the hose back, he heard Candy walking back through the house, leaving little time for him to process what had just happened between them on the lawn. She hadn't stopped him. Had she liked it? Did she like him looking at her tits like that?

"Here you go sweetie!" Candy exclaimed cheerily, offering Daniel a warm, soft towel and snapping him out of his train of thought. Hel accepted it gladly as he began drying his hair. Candy had a towel wrapped around her chest to hide her dignity, drawing a small frown from her disappointed son. Daniel discarded his soaking wet t-shirt and started drying himself. It was only when he looked up that he realized Candy was standing there, staring at his naked torso.

"See something you like?" Daniel asked jokingly as Candy visually panicked, quickly looking away before scurrying back into the house.

"Don't come in until you've dried yourself off," her voice instructed, gradually getting quieter as she moved further away, "I'm going to go and get into some dry clothes!"

"OK!" Daniel shouted after her as he set about drying his clothes with the towel. He was absolutely drenched and it didn't take him long to realize that this was a fruitless exercise. He only had one option. He glanced at the windows of the various houses overlooking Candy's garden to make sure no-one was looking and hurriedly stripped out of all of his clothes. Once he was naked, his wet clothes sitting in a pile on the floor, he wrapped the towel around his waist. He looked around nervously and once he was happy no-one had seen him, he grabbed the clothes and headed inside. As his bare feet met the living room carpet, he found Candy sitting on the sofa in her pretty pink pajamas. She looked up at him, shocked at his state of undress, her cheeks blushing softly as she looked away.

"Why are you naked?" she hissed, covering her face with her hands as if embarrassed.

"Well, my clothes are still soaking," Daniel replied, lifting them up in Candy's direction, "so I figured this was the only option." He stood there awkwardly, making sure his towel was wrapped around him securely before looking back over at Candy. She was peeking through her fingers, but quickly snapped them back shut when she realized he was looking.

"That makes sense," she said, dropping her arm and looking at him dead in the eyes. "Go and put your clothes in the tumble dryer in the kitchen, it won't take long to dry your clothes, then you can get dressed, ok?"

"Ok," Daniel replied. Before he stepped away, he noticed Candy's eyes repeatedly flicking downwards quickly to look at his naked torso and as he made his way back to the kitchen, he felt like he could feel her eyes digging into his towel covered ass like lasers. He smiled to himself as he loaded the machine, managing to work out the controls as it rumbled into life. He took a moment to think about what had just happened. She hadn't stopped him looking at her breasts earlier and now she seemed to be ogling his naked body. Was he just going crazy, or might he not be the only one having impure thoughts? Before he had a chance to think further, he heard Candy calling him back to the living room.

"Do you want to watch some TV?" Candy asked when Daniel took a seat next to her on the sofa.

"Erm, sure," Daniel replied as Candy picked up the remote and started idly flicking through the channels for something to watch. The two of them sat there pretending to watch some daytime soap opera, stealing sneaky glances at one another whenever they thought the other wasn't looking. The tension in the air was thick and it looked like there could be a very interesting night ahead for both of them.