Lost & Fucked

Story Info
She catches a stranger playing with himself.
2.2k words
4.46
8.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, what a great day it is. It's a lovely spring day, just warm enough to leave my jacket at home. Thankfully, not hot enough that taking the bus to work and back will leave me in a terrible uncomfortable mess.

I'm in my work clothes, tight black leggings and a dark green tee shirt that cuts just low enough to get some appreciative looks as my 36D cup breasts that hide beneath. My long blonde hair is pulled back in a low ponytail and short heeled boots complete the look. I feel good about myself today, i enjoy the boost of self confidence that looking good gives me.

I'm on the bus home, was happy to be told to leave an hour early. It's quieter than usual on the bus at this time of day, and I'm sitting back, content in my daydreaming.

I suddenly realize I've missed my stop. I have no idea where we are. To avoid making things worse, I get off at the next stop that looks to be in a major area, it seems full of businesses. At least I can get directions home from someone.

I didn't realize that most of these businesses would be closed already. I can't find any that have people still working, never mind open.

I'm wandering past this two storey office building for the third time when I glance up at one of the windows, and I'm shocked. A man is sitting in an office chair right by the window, looking at something on his phone and masturbating. He seems tall, with a sexy bald head and a dark beard. His legs are stretched out in front of him, with dark blue jeans tugged down to his hips and a dark red tee shirt pulled up, exposing his stomach, but definitely not in a bad way.

I watch him, he obviously has no idea I'm there. One hand is slowly striking his cock, which looks thick and uncut, at least from my angle. He's not lazily going about this, it seems like he is slowly letting it build. His other hand holds his phone, but it looks like he's swiping through something, not watching a video or talking to someone. He stops stroking, swipes down to open a message, then throws back his head with obvious pleasure at what he just received. He starts typing a reply with one hand and stroking himself a little faster. I think he's sexting with someone and getting photos sent to him. Lucky guy!

I feel a little guilty at interrupting their moment, I'm sure they don't want some random girl watching, but I can't take my eyes off him. Something about him is so damn sexy, probably because he doesn't know I'm watching him stroke his cock and moan. My hand toys lightly over the mound of my pussy through my leggings. There's something so dirty about watching someone else, especially when they don't know you're there.

The conversation he's having with whoever it is on the phone must be getting intense. He's flipping back and forth through a few screens now, and his hand is moving faster up and down his shaft. He speeds up even more, leans his head back and closes his eyes, his entire body tenses up, and then without warning, he stops, moving his hand away quickly.

He's edging, I realize. Damn, this is so fucking sexy to watch. Suddenly, he opens his eyes and they lock right onto mine. Jumping in surprise, he drops the phone, covers himself up with his hand, and goes to move away from the window, but I hold up a hand and he stops, looking at me quizzically.

'Nice cock.' I mouth up at him, winking.

He looks at me, not understanding, tilting his head slightly.

I make the gesture of stroking a cock in front of me. Mouthing the word nice again, I then blow a kiss up in his direction. He smiles, getting the message clearly.

He stands up, tucking himself back into his boxer briefs but not buckling his jeans back up, and holds out his hand, palm up. It's my turn to tilt my head,

He mimes for me.

First pointing to me, then his own eyes, then himself. Then he does the same 3 moves in reverse and holds his hand out again.

Oh, I whisper to myself. I saw you, now you want to see me.

Feeling bold and still really turned on, I quickly glance up and down the street, making sure no vehicles are coming, already knowing that all the surrounding buildings are empty.

I slowly hook both my thumbs into my leggings, making sure I've got the edges of my panties too before sliding them down to my thighs. His eyes lock on my trimmed pussy, and a smirk crosses his face. He gestures at me again, rubbing his crotch area.

'Show and tell isn't enough for you, you horny man?' I whisper to myself wickedly and keeping my eyes on his, slide my finger up and down my slit, rubbing my clit just a little bit.

He nods in appreciation, then points to something below me. I look, and there's a door marked with the company name and address. He points to himself, then me, then the door, and walks away from the window.

Oh wow, I think. Playing with each other from our separate vantage points is one thing, but this is a big difference. Am I really going through with this? Going to go meet a complete stranger for who knows what? A shiver of lust runs down my back. No one else is around. No one needs even knows I'm here. Before I lose my nerve, I'm walking through the door and up the stairs towards the floor he was on. I hear footsteps before I reach the top, and he's standing there looking down at me.

"Hi."

"Hi."

His jeans are still open, I notice. Wow, that's confident. I bite my lip, knowing full well what's inside them, and he catches me staring and breaks into a grin.

He turns and gestures with his hand to go back up the stairs, not saying anything. I catch up to him, not close enough to touch, and he leads me silently down a hall turning a couple times until we are in a dimly lit room. There's a large window at one end, and I realize we are in the same office he was already in.

He steps forward, pulls his jeans down to his thighs, sits down in the office chair again, leaving his boxers up. He raises an eyebrow at me, still not saying a word. Feeling like a sex goddess, I slowly step towards the gorgeous man with a cock I already know I will enjoy, drop to my knees, and run my hands over the bulge that's already growing. He sighs at my touch, settling himself back in the chair and watching me.

I kiss his cock through his briefs, feeling it grow even harder. While keeping my eyes on his, I hook my fingers into his briefs and pull hard, feeling his dick spring out and softly bump against my cheek. It's just as delicious as I saw earlier, even more so now that it's hard for me. Before either of us can say a word, his cock is in my mouth, my head bobbing up and down as I slick him up with my tongue. He exhales a deep breath that turns into a moan.

"Yeah... just like that."

Urged on by his appreciation, I move faster, licking all around his cock and slowly giving him more and more of my mouth, until the tip of my nose touches the hair at the end of his dick.

He moans louder, feeling my throat fully engulf his rock hard cock, and I hum appreciatively. He gently rests his hands on either side of my head, and I look up at him and wink again.

With a deep growl, he grabs my hair and holds my head tight, then begins fucking himself with my face. He moans as we find a rhythm, making just sounds of a dick being deep throated as his breathing gets louder and faster.

Suddenly, he releases my head and moves slightly back, and I slowly remove my mouth from his length, savouring his taste. He pushes the chair back from me, and leaning forward, roughly grabs me by the arm, pulling me to my feet.

Spinning me around, he pushes me forward over his desk, grabbing at my leggings and pushing them down. My panties soon follow. I step my feet apart, and he slides a hand into my pussy, two fingers pushing my lips apart. We both gasp, as I'm absolutely soaked, my sticky juices now on both sides of my inner thighs.

I hear him softly laugh, then say so softly it's almost to himself,

"Girls that get wet just from giving head are a special kind of girl."

I moan in appreciation, and he curls his fingers inside me, fingering me deep. I sigh, it's so good, but we both know it could be better.

"Fuck me!" I command. "I watched you play with that dick, I sucked it, now I want it to fuck me!"

He slides his hand out, achingly slowly.

"As the lady commands." He responds, almost mockingly. I feel the head of his cock teasing my entrance, just barely pressing against my lips and sliding around with the juices leaking out of me.

Before I can stop myself, I gasp out "Don't tease me! Fuck me, Daddy!"

With a moan of surprise, he grabs my hips deep and tight with his big hands, then slides every inch of his cock into me. We both gasp, as I'm absolutely soaked, but he's also big and pushing me tight. It's so deep inside me, and I'm absolutely loving it. Before I can get used to it, he has pulled almost all the way out, then slams it home again. I moan in delight, and we start fucking like it's our last day on earth, me making moans and gasps while he groans with delight.

This is absolutely the best fuck I've ever had. He's drilling into me, while one hand slides around and flicks at my clit, making me moan and shake, while his other hand holds my hip as he steers his meat into me over and over.

His breath is getting louder, he's panting, and I squeeze his cock with my pussy, feeling him twitch and gasp.

"Unnnnhhh.... Need.... To.... Cum..." he pants between thrusts.

"Cum in this pussy baby, give it to me!" I moan back.

Suddenly he's fucking me like a man possessed, pushing in and out of me so hard and fast that neither of us can say a word, the only sounds are our panting breaths and the slap of our bodies coming together again and again.

I moan long and loud, and shake my ass at him. He starts to pound into me relentlessly, and in between his gasps I hear him cry out "Gonna cum!"

"Yes Daddy, fucking cum in me!!!" I arch my back and feel his grip tighten in my hair.

His words are the only thing I'm focused on now, as he pounds my pussy deep, filling up every inch of me.

"Fuck..."

"Yes..."

"Unnnh, take my seed, bitch! Taaaake it!!"

I feel his cock twitch and fuck me as deep as he can go as he spurts his cum deep into my womb, and I squeeze my legs and pussy together, bouncing back against him to milk every drop out of his rock hard dick.

"Aaaaahhhh..." he moans, as he softly lowers his voice, sounding completely spent, yet still buried deep inside me.

I swirl my hips around at him, circling his cock with my pussy one last time, then I feel him slide out of me with a soft pop and I he collapses into the chair again.

This was so good, fucking this stranger, and I want to keep him and his cock in my fantasies for weeks and months, so without a word I grab my pants and panties, slide them back up, straighten my clothes and walk out. I don't hear him follow behind me.

I'm out of the office and back on the street in no time, finally getting my bearings now that I see the addresses on the buildings. I'm only 2 bus stops away from where I should be, and my timing is perfect. I catch the right bus, make it home at the usual time, and walk in the door.

"Hi babe!" My husband calls out to me. He greets me at the door with a soft kiss.

"I'm sorry I couldn't drive you to work today. Hey, I like your hair like that. A little messy, but so pretty." I kiss him in appreciation.

He breaks our kiss and then whispers in my ear, "I got the note you left in the bathroom. You're ovulating? I can't wait to try again tonight."

As he whispers his need for me into my ear, I feel a glob of the stranger's seed slide out of my pussy and land in my panties, instantly soaking them and my leggings. Fuck, what a great day.

The End