Lost Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I was never that serious in my life! Will you be mine?"

People were now whooping it up pretty seriously down there, I was only hoping that this scene would not be trending in social media soon...

"Agree! Agree!" Some students were evidently cheering for me, trying to help me persuade Adrien.

Beverly looked equally stunned, but she squeezed Adrien's arm and mumbled:

"C'mon, agree... A bit overdramatic but also romantic! And he's on the tree! Kinda Romeo...ish?"

"I really thought he was straight..." He mumbled to her.

I managed to get even closer to the building wall and was about to make a jump to the windowsill. "Obviously, I was only sorta straight..." I wanted to explain, but then I heard a loud crack below me... "Fuck!"

"Fuck!!!" People on the ground repeated my shout.

I managed to grab another brunch before the one I was standing on broke, but that one was more elastic and thin, so it started to bend down anyway, taking me with it...

The ground was closing on me a bit too quickly for my comfort.

When I hit the lawn flat on my back, it took my breath away. For a moment, I saw darkness, and then the bright light of the Sun. I had trouble inhaling, but soon people's faces were leaning over me, covering me from blinding sunlight. They were patting me and asking how I was doing. Happily, it wasn't a very dangerous fall.

"Hey, are you okay, dude?" Some voices were inquiring. My head was a bit shook up, everything was swirling around me.

But somebody pushed his way through the crowd. It was Adrien. He kneeled next to me and took my hand, squeezing it.

"Logan!"

"Adrien...it's you?" I squeezed his hand in response. Our eyes met. His lips were trembling. "Will you be mine?" I whispered.

The silence around was so deep, that I could hear my heart beating loudly.

He blushed and slowly nodded. "Yes, I will!"

The people around us started to clap again and congratulate us cheerfully.

Finally, I managed to sit, with some back pain, but nothing too serious.

"I apologize for what I said after you left the shower... I truly panicked," I muttered.

He sighed. "Yeah, well... I kind of agree it would be the only one time, so you had the right to react like that."

"I hope it will be... many more times, Adrien," I breathe out.

And he blushed even more. But after a second, I could see him simpering. He leaned to my ear with a playful smile, "I'm curious however... Do you have a problem with premature ejaculation?"

I snorted. Seriously? Did he really ask about that? What a rascal-ish revenge!

"No! I've never had one! I was always a long runner!"

He winked and grinned. "So, should I take it as a compliment?"

We both chuckled: "Yes, definitely, it is a compliment!" I whispered back, and kissed him passionately, not paying attention to all the people around us.

Soon Beverly and Marilyn joined us with their congratulations.

This evening we were on TikTok, but I did not care, and neither did Adrien.

We were far too busy for that!

Yes, he lost a bet.

But we also won something precious together...

THE END

------------------------

Dear readers, as you know I am not a native English speaker, that's why I always try to find an editor to help with my stories. In this case, I searched non-stop for one month, seven people promised to check my story, but only one did it very quickly. I never heard from the rest again. So please forgive if you find some grammatical problems in the story. I tried really hard, but there was nothing more I could do.

I hope you manage to enjoyed it nevertheless? Please let me know if you did! Your comments are very important for me and I wait for them with my fingers crossed!