Lost Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The student laughed. Probably as a bluff. But I was ready, my senses weirdly highlighted. And as he made a sway, I predicted it. He was most likely more drunk than me. I was a bit quicker. My fist landed on his chin, knocking him to the ground. People around us moved back, as he landed on flickering tiles of the floor.

I knew he would not try that again.

I turned away from him - and as almost in slow motion looked at Adrien, who was standing next to us, Beverly and Marilyn on his sides. They all were looking at me with big eyes. Giant eyes!

Did they know? Did they realize now?

I swore under my breath and stormed out of the club, pushing myself forcefully through the dancing crowd. I was panting like crazy. Fuck, fuck, fuck, I should not drink that much. I almost fell on the curb between the club and a road leading to the parking lot.

I got my balance finally, catching the trunk of some small tree, and leaning over it, almost breaking it in the process.

"Logan!"

I flinched. It was Adrien's voice. No, God, no, no.

I noticed his slim figure in a red dress running (or rather wobbling) toward me from the direction of entrance to the club. He had a bottle in his hand. A bottle of vodka!

"Hey!" I muttered, looking at the sky. Everything not to stare at his seductive face.

"Sorry, for that... there... Adrien. I don't know what it was, really..."

Adrian giggled, and that's when I realized that he was even more drunk than me. He and the girls probably were drinking it while dancing(?!). Beverly's father had a grocery shop, she always had stashed alcohol.

"It was kinda cute! So fiercely protective! Logan, my knight!" And he giggled stupidly. I felt some kind of relief. He most likely wouldn't remember it anyway, not if he was that tipsy.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't mock me, Adrien. You are so fucking drunk. C'mon. I need to take you to the dorm. You are not safe here."

He made a step toward me, but stumbled upon the same curb as me and fell in my arms. Again. I was beginning to suspect he did it on purpose.

My hands were now on his shoulder. The parking lot streetlamps were casting long shadows around us, but his face was lit up by golden light. The wind was blowing his long curls, they were falling on his cheek, on his red, plump lips. His long eyelashes were so thick and dark. Fuck, he was too beautiful...

And I just lost my battle. I did the most stupid thing in the world.

I lowered myself and kissed him - kissed him like a hungry, starving person. Going all in, from the first moment. Weirdly enough he let me push my tongue inside his soft, wet and warm mouth, so fucking inviting... And I shivered, pulling him closer and kissing him even more intensely, our tongues entwining in a sweet fight and stroking, rubbing over each other. He tasted like alcohol, and something more, something sweet.

After maybe twenty seconds of this passionate kiss, he pushed me with a firm force and... slapped my face. Not that strongly. Just a small slap. Like you could slap somebody to wake him up.

I stared at Adrien, pressing my hand to my cheek.

And suddenly... he sighed and chuckled. "C'mon, Logan. We should return to the dorm. I'm so fucking drunk!"

Incredible.

He didn't comment on the kiss. Almost impossible. How could he not? Why should he not?! He should, he really should...

He stepped closer, and I wrapped my hand around his waist, almost dragging him toward our dorm. Then he started to walk, laughing and from time to time taking another sip from the bottle. He also offered it to me, but for the first three times I refused. Finally, I succumbed to it, and also started to drink from his bottle, disgusting pure, very strong vodka.

"Fuck, this is really awful tasting!" I winced after the first gulp.

"But it's better than whiskey. Whiskey smells like perfumed vodka. Vodka is purer!"

"Yep, but equally gut-wrenching, gimme that..."

So, we walked and walked, wobbling and laughing stupidly, talking about some shit I don't even remember, but nothing of importance. Some drunkards' mumblings.

We were about 400 yards (0.37 km) before our dorm as he started to lean more and more heavily on my arm.

"Fuck, Logan, my left heel! It hurts so much..." He muttered, looking down.

"Wait, let me check." In a weird impulse, I got on my knees and took his foot in my hands. He lost his balance and leaned down, putting his hands on my head.

I was surprised that he had such a small foot for a guy. And rather pretty, shapely and neat. But he was right. On the back part of his heel he had bloody skinning, the glittering pantyhose was ripped.

"Fuck, there is a blood here, it must be very painful, every step."

"It is! I was barely walking, not wanting to bother you too much..." He murmured.

I stood up and straightened. Well, I was going to be a man here. I bent a bit and... lifted him in my arms.

He made a small huff. "What are you doing?!"

"I'm gonna carry you doofus, what do you think? You can't walk bare feet, these are footpaths on campus, glass from bottles is most likely to be there, and we do not need more blood on your feet..."

Adrien went silent. Weirdly silent.

Walking with a grown young man in my arms was much harder than I suspected. Even though he was rather light for a guy, but definitely had to weigh about 140 pounds.

So as I was at the dorm doors, I was panting like crazy and my arms were failing me.

But I was a man, right? So, I could not just stop. I reached our room being on the verge of a heart attack.

The unexpected positive effect of this effort was that I got a bit more sober. I put him on his bed flat, and went straight to the bedroom to shower, as I was wet from sweat. I did not say anything, and he did not say a word.

I took a five-minute cold shower and went back to our room only to find him sitting on the edge and finishing the bottle. Seeing me in a towel around my hips, he chuckled weirdly and mumbled something I could not understand.

"What are you mumbling about?"

He only laughed and tried to stand up, but wobbled again and was about to fall flat on the floor, but I caught him for the third or fourth time today. It had to be on purpose. Did he want to be close to me?

"You... you..." He muttered, his fingers clutching on my biceps. Even drunk, he had beautiful, glazed eyes with the longest eyelashes. And these red, trembling lips. Parted. I could see the tip of his pink tongue behind them.

I was hoping the cold shower would help me manage my crazy-suspicious arousal that I felt for him. But it did not.

So, I asked him straightforwardly, "Adrien. Did you dance for me, there, in the club?"

The silence crept up upon us. His dark blue eyes had giant pupils now. They were fixed on my face. A lost curl was lying on his cheek, so I slowly moved it from there, and tucked it behind his ear. He opened and closed his mouth. Even... being that drunk... he had troubles admitting it? Was he that ashamed? Was he having the same dilemma as I had? About losing our friendship?

"Tell me... Tell me the truth. I promise, tomorrow we'll forget. It will be the only one time..." I whispered with unexpected intensity in my voice.

His eyes were so wide open, trusting, almost vulnerable. His lips trembled...

"Yes..." The whisper... So silent. So full of fear.

My heart was pounding fast, I could not comprehend what was going on with me. I raised my hands and grazed with my fingertips over his smooth skin. He closed his eyes.

My fingers stroked his lower lip, that parted even more. I slowly slid my thumb inside his mouth, feeling his hot tongue moving on my skin. My dick was painfully hard, I had trouble taking another breath.

I took away my finger and... replaced it with my own lips.

I kissed him, knowing he could slap me again, yet... craving his taste and his sweetness, his hands around my neck, and... he gave me all of this. His slim body pressed against my body, my hands sliding over his narrow waist, firm, smooth flesh, and wandering on his round buttocks, the only part of his body that was somewhat more soft and plump. I squeezed it and pulled them closer to me, so... he could feel my erection.

A bold move, yet... with a shock, I discovered I was not alone in this!

Over my steel-hard dick - I felt something equally hard and stiff. Fuck... fuck...!

What were we doing?

Going crazy, for sure. Falling into the abyss. Ruining our friendship!

I never ever in my life kissed a boy, and surely never touched a guy's dick, although I sometimes glanced at guys' dicks under the showers. Just... normal curiosity, right? Okay. I may even get an occasional boner, but it's nothing weird still, young boys are... reactive, aren't they?

Even if I was a bit shady in that regard, what about Adrien?

He also previously dated girls! I was sure he was straight as an arrow, even though he didn't date anyone for months now. What was going on?

I almost sucked on his lower lip, at the same time maneuvering him toward the bed. My hands restless on his naked back, that was bared in this dress and only had thin stripes there, so I could stroke his skin and he... kind of moaned inside my mouth, but didn't break the kiss.

We fell on the bed and my lips slid off his lips to his jawline and beneath. I almost devoured his skin, kissing and licking and sucking along his white, long neck, his collarbones, and shoulders.

I could sense his smell, Beverly's perfumes mixed with a very subtle fragrance of his natural male scent. It was such an exciting mixture that I just inhaled it for a moment.

His fingers clutched to my hair, fisting my strands and pulling me closer. He was panting loudly and letting me roll his straps down his shoulders, and move with my kisses over his small, but erect nipples. I latched on them as a suckling baby, almost pulling them inside my mouth. He was moaning and arching his pelvis a bit, his dick pressing to my body, stiff, and his hips slightly moving up, as if wanting to increase the friction.

I felt I couldn't hold anymore, so I threw off the towel wrapped around my hips, and with my second hand I grabbed the edge of his dress to pulled it up...

He had black lace women's panties on him, under his glittering pantyhose - all now tented by his dick...

I stared at this view for a moment in pure shock. I was about to do this? Touch another man's dick? Something in me was fighting against it - scared and shocked, and something was fighting for it - excited and aroused. What a combination.

I raised my eyes, to see what he was doing. But he was just laying there, his head tilted aside, eyes closed, lips parted, heavy breathing.

He obviously did not want to see what I was doing, yet he let me be in charge - he gave me his body to my touch, to explore.

I bit my lip and slowly pulled down his panties and pantyhose at one time. And I almost gasped. His dick was as pretty as he was. About 7 inch, perfect shape and thickness. I stared at this marvel of nature for a moment, unsure what I should do.

But when I started it, I should probably finish it. It was the only logical step.

Very slowly, as if reaching for a dangerous snake, I wrapped my fingers around his shaft. He flinched a bit, yet did not protest it. It was hot and silky to touch, similar to mine, but more... alien. Unknown. Exciting. I realized that the smooth touch of it made me even more aroused. If I was counting on flagging down with my hardness by now, I had to be disappointed.

Adrien's dick was so nice, hot and waiting obviously for some friendly touch. I grabbed a lube from his nightstand (yep I knew in what drawer he hid it) and squeezed it on my hand to warm it a bit and slowly put it on his waiting cock.

He moaned quietly, as I started to move my hand unhurriedly up and down, observing in some kind of fascination every small detail - the tightening of his balls, their small moves inside the sack, I even stroked there once or twice - rather shyly.

His legs were bent a little, so I could see a bit below his ball sack, his perineum and...

I swallow.

What if I would... touch yet another forbidden place? The thought alone made my neglected, leaking dick throb like crazy.

Pretending I was again kissing his torso and suckling his nipples, I relocated between his legs, hoping he would not realize my sneaky move.

Kissing his collarbone, I gently, as if accidentally, grazed over his crease. He did not make any significant move or gesture, so maybe he really thought it was just one instance?

But soon he could not have any doubt. I slowly grazed over his crack, stroking his tightly closed pucker... And then he reacted.

His eyes opened quickly, still with large pupils. He turned his head to look at me.

I froze, waiting for his next move.

In the silence, only our breath could be heard. I realized, I would rather not stop. I could not. It was too intense. Too exciting. Too... right?

I whispered, I pleaded... so silently that I barely could hear it myself, "Please... one time."

Our gazes were intensely connected at this moment. A lot was going on in our heads. The last barrier was about to be crossed between us.

Then he closed his eyes and tilted his head aside again in silent agreement. In silent submission...

I lowered my head and kissed his cheek... gently, slowly... and his temple and his eyelids. I did it with tenderness, softness. And I could feel his slight quivering.

He raised his hands and pulled me closer, and I smoothly slid my fingers between his ass cheeks, lightly pressing on his muscle rim, making small circles around it, teasing it.

The thought that I could be there soon made my blood almost boil. I was so aroused that my dick was leaking pre-cum over his thighs. My finger pressed a bit more and in one move slid inside his tight hotness.

The taste of breaking the taboo was so intoxicating...

It was a wonderful feeling, and I'm not talking about the physical stimuli, but the psychological aspect of being inside another male. It was such an intimate act, so special. Looking at his face and feeling his warm clenched place with my fingers... The thought that nobody ever was invited there, only increased the pace of my pulse.

His surrender, his submissively spread legs... it did something to me. I was breathing rapidly and shakily. I don't remember ever being so aroused, never-ever in my life. And it wasn't even a woman! It was a man - 100%, his dick sticking out between us was a vivid reminder of his masculinity.

And suddenly, it wasn't weird anymore. It was right. It was natural. It was... even beautiful?

He was not just some random man. He was my Adrien.

As I slid inside my second finger, he gasped quietly. I propped myself over him and kissed under his ear and over his curly hair. "Shhh..." I mumbled quietly, moving my slick fingers in him slowly, gently, caressing his hot inside. I did not rush anything, letting him adjust to the presence there.

I also did not stop my kisses and long lappings with my tongue over his white skin, tasting a bit salty, subtle yet manly smell under Beverly's perfumes.

With my third finger, I felt he tensed a bit, but I tried this time to change my angle and reach something I vaguely remembered from some weird discussions in high school. The mysterious thing should be under the dick, so I started to search for it with my fingertips and soon enough I felt a slight change in his breathing.

It quickened a bit, he seemed to shiver and raised his hips in the air, as if wanting to work with me, encouraging... His hands on my back pulled me closer with a great force. His long, deep moan could be heard loudly in the room.

It was just too much, I was on the verge of going crazy from arousal. I kneeled between his legs, and lubed my dick with such an amount that it dripped over the bed linen.

I also lubed his entrance with a giant "blob" of lube. He really was now heavily lubed, but don't judge me, it was my first gay sex. I propped myself on elbows and grabbed his chin with the left (clean from lube) hand and straightened his head, so he could face me. He opened his eyes. I was now hovering over him. I gently kissed his lips and whispered:

"Adrien, I'm going in..."

I could feel that in response he pulled his legs up more, so I pressed my dick to his entrance and gently pushed with my hips. He made a kind of strangled sound and squeezed his eyes shut. I slowed down at the same moment.

Fuck, he was tight there, tighter than any girl with whom I'd ever had sex. I really had to push through his contracted ring muscle to slide inside. His hips arched a bit, as if protesting from intrusion, but I was already inside, taking away his virginity and filling his perfect tightness.

Quickly, I kissed his lips, to distract him from discomfort. It seemed to help, and we started to kiss fervently for a moment. I used this time to make small, swaying moves aside and very gently pushed down and down... And soon enough I was all in, fully seated inside his scorching hot passage. I knew I was there first.

I stopped kissing him and once again I looked into his eyes. He did not seem that drunk as before, I could see normal Adrien in his gaze. It was... unusual, and somehow special. Lying on him, deep in him, with his hands on my back and his legs wrapped around my waist. We were connected, and in a way, I knew it was more than just physical closeness.

"Adrien" I whispered. "Please, let me move... I need to move inside..."

He slowly nodded. I needed exactly that. I leaned over him and started to move in his super tight and so fucking hot passage. It was... so, so, so, soooooo great feeling, I could not compare it with anything else. My heart was pounding, my blood rushing through my veins, I was dizzy with intense pleasure.

I never felt this during sex with girls. It was so overwhelming, that I realized in shock - I wouldn't be able to hold on like that too long! I was gonna embarrass myself like a young teen, with...a premature ejaculation!

And bum! It flew from my dick. Fuck, fuck, fuck, the godly wave of pleasure flailed me over the edge - I roared and pushed inside him in earnest, in a humiliating, yet wonderfully ecstatic feeling... I unload my load deep inside my best friend.

"Fuck!"

Pathetic. I was so pathetic. It supposed to be a sex of the century for me and what about it? I shot just after 60 seconds inside. God, why?

I leaned my head on his shoulder, not too eager to look in his eyes. I was only panting, angry and frustrated. I was almost praying for him to stayed silent, sparing me further humiliation.

So what now?

Should I back out? And help him come too? How? Should I... take him in my mouth? Or would a hand be enough?

But after maybe two panicky minutes of erratic and chaotic thoughts, I realized I was still... hard there.

I did not go down that much. Fuck. Was it a resolvable situation? My dick was oversensitive and kind of screamed to me "Enough!" But... the good thing was - I still felt aroused...

Usually after jerking off, my thoughts were far from the sexual topic, but not now. The fact I still wanted him... it helped. So, I started to move again.

Slowly, carefully. Still avoiding looking into his eyes, my face safely hidden between his shoulder and neck. For the next couple of minutes I made these slow, gentle slides inside and out, languorous, but tender...

I could feel my previous jizz load dripping from his hole over his ass cheeks, wetting my thighs.

What was very nice and added to my arousal was the fact - that he was still hard!

His dick was being rubbed over my abdomen as I was sliding up and down.

After maybe five minutes I felt better and better, my cock stopped protesting, and grew even harder with every move. Triumphant over my own body, I lifted my head and met his gaze.