Lost Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He observed me, his lips were red, a bit swollen from kisses. I made a small smirk.

So, I now started to quicken my pace, fixing my eyes on his eyes. Soon I was pounding in him much more intensely, feeling the spread of enormous power and eagerness through my body.

Yep, I was back again!

I raised myself up, grabbing his hips. I was now kneeling in a straightened position and I lifted his hips in the air, holding under his buttocks. He was now swinging in the air as I was slamming into him, his pelvis higher than his head, his red dress, rolled up on his stomach.

Fuck it was good, and crazy hot. He was panting, gasping for air. I squeezed his hips and rocked in him staring straight into his dark blue eyes, and he responded with an intense gaze from under his seductively long eyelashes.

I was almost struck by the shocking realization that only a couple of hours ago, I was treating him as just a roommate, good friend, yes, but... not a lover! Not like that...

It seemed even more forbidden, impossible and exciting.

I broke the unwritten taboo existing between all males.

Don't touch him for too long.

Don't look him straight in the eyes.

Don't cross some emotional barriers.

Don't be tender...

I did it all. Fuck that. Was I gay? I did not care. I almost chuckled, shook by this question.

I was just doing what felt good.

I backed out and rolled him on his stomach. Yep, I went for a doggie. His ass was... yes. Very fine ass. VERY. Not many people, men or women - can say about themselves that they possess such a round, yet firm and shapely ass.

"Fuck, nice ass..." I could not halt myself from this comment. I squeezed it and massaged it for a moment, transfixed on its perfect shape.

In this position, I could, however, do even more. So, I leaned down and reached for his dick... It was hard and wet from leaking pre-cum, hanging heavy between his thighs.

The thought that he wanted it, and was enjoying this act, made me go crazy.

I was thrusting inside him and stroking his dick simultaneously... it was so fucking steel-hard, I could hear the sharp gasps tearing out of his throat on my every thrust. I sped up, my thighs slapping against Adrien's ass as I drilled relentlessly into his heated entrance.

I was sure he was close... But I wanted to see that. I don't know why.

I backed out again and quickly rolled him on his back. He was red in his face, forehead sweaty, he was glancing at me and again looked a bit drunk. Drunk with pleasure this time? Hopefully.

I aligned my dick with his opened, clenching entrance and pushed inside, tearing a loud gasp from his mouth. I resumed plunging into his hole, drawing out and pushing back, filling him full with every move. It was mesmerizing, almost magical.

I once heard that gay sex can't be that wonderful like sex with women as it happened in human ass, but... truly, it's bullshit. Don't ever believe that. It was so much more for me.

The feeling of connection and unity was so powerful that I had trouble breathing. To be honest, I felt so emotional, I could swear, I sensed a single tear roll down my cheek.

This time I also wrapped my fingers around his shaft and started to pump it in earnest, as I knew he was on the edge now. He started to moan louder, not only gasping and panting, now he was whimpering slightly, thrashing his head over the pillow.

So, I decided to angle my dick upward, just to test the waters... Maybe I will manage to make it right?

It was a good move. His eyes opened almost violently, he let out a strangled sound, and he quivered, almost as some electric sensation tore through his body. I also felt my body climbing higher and higher on the ladder of climax, going there quickly. I just wanted to continue sinking in his heated, tight channel, feeling his internal muscles clenching around my shaft.

"Adrien, Adrien..." I murmured, losing myself in him. I wanted to be there, to wallow there, to delve deeper, and my cock was driving so fucking deep inside his body, I could feel my pubes rubbing over his perineum.

"You feel sooo good..." I whispered into his ear.

And then he came, his abdomen clenching.

"Logan...!" He screamed in a long, loud, whining voice. His dick erupted with long, thick ropes of semen spurting and jetting over his chest and neck and some even over his face.

The view alone flailed me over the edge - I blasted forth feeling his anus contracting and pulsing in spasm around my dick. So, I joined him in this ecstasy, gushing from my cock inside his body - we were now moaning in unison, rushing on the blissful waves of the strongest orgasms of our life... to the point of almost losing consciousness, drunk in pure pleasure, free-falling into oblivion of bliss...

Fucking revelation. Fucking, godly revelation!

I soon felt boneless and just slid down like a wet snake, falling over him and squashing him with my 210 pounds. But he did not protest it.

The silence took the entire room into possession. I did not fight it. I couldn't. I only hid my head in the juncture between his shoulder and neck, where I felt I belonged.

And... Soon I was falling into a heavy, dreamless sleep.

***

As I opened my eyes... The light was so shockingly bright, that I swore under my breath.

I felt... awful. Such a contrast to what I felt just before falling asleep. My entire body was bothering me, feeling like I worked out a couple of hours yesterday. My head was pulsing painfully, and I wanted to puke.

I was, however, lying on someone's body, and that was a bit weird, as I did not have a girlfriend since I broke up with Jodie McCarthy two months ago.

I lifted my head and realized who it was and... my memories went back in a second.

I was never one of those guys who can't remember what happened when they got drunk. I usually remembered - mostly everything. However, my decision-making process was always a little off then, and I knew it was like that... last night.

I had sex with my best friend, and my roommate.

It could not end well. No way in hell...

I noticed he started to wake up, so I quickly lowered my head again, pretending I was still asleep. I wanted him to get up first, so I could have a bit more time to think. And I need it. How to deal with this situation? I couldn't just fall on my knees and confess my feelings to him, it would be too weird, right?

But did I have some feelings?

God, how was that even possible? And yet... I realized that - yes - I had feelings for him.

For the last six months, I spent every day with Adrien, sometimes I chose to stay in the room with him, even if I could go on a date and have a fuck.

Just his company was enough for me. His calm demeanor, his cheerful disposition... I always liked him a lot. Was it more? Did something more grow between us, and I had no idea about it? And it just... exploded between us? Like a fucking new universe.

My stomach was full of odd bubbles that were threatening to lift me in the air.

Adrien moved slightly. I knew he was awake and was laying now, probably intensely thinking what to do. Wake me up or try to stand up without waking me up? And he picked the second. He very slowly started to disentangle himself from under me, and as my hand was lying across his chest, he had to grab my wrist and slowly pull it aside.

I pretended to still sleep as I really, really, really needed to think how my expression was supposed to look as he would face me.

Finally, he was up and went to the bathroom for a second, then went back and took something from his closet. Subsequently, he closed the door to the bathroom, and soon I heard water sounds in the shower.

Quickly, I jumped up and grabbed from my closet some old, worn t-shirt I used to sleep in. I wanted to avoid dirtying good clothes, before showering. Of course, I could not parade around naked, not in this situation.

He took a long time under the shower. I managed to eat some snacks and drink a whole bottle of mineral water, and soon I started to walk around our room in small circles, tugging on my hair and biting my lips. Fuck, what should I say, what should I do?

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I mumbled nervously and... turned around.

Adrien stood behind me. I froze. He must have heard my mumbling.

He wore a turtleneck - obviously the hickeys I left on his skin were bothering him. Yep. Ashamed... He never covered them when he was dating Susan Drake. It spoke a volume for me.

One other thing - he had no remnants of makeup, his hair was tied in a ponytail. He looked normal, like Adrien I knew every day. Like Adrien, I got to like and appreciate for the previous half of the year, and got to... love? I swallowed hard.

"Hi," I muttered, wobbling nervously from one leg to another.

A silence and a little staring contest was not a good idea to start this conversation. But I wasn't able to think straight now, or find a better way to wash out the inconvenient truth. "What a night, huh? Crazy, right?"

He blinked and cleared his throat. "Yep. Crazy."

The silence crept up upon us again. I rubbed my chin, then grabbed some things from my closet and was about to go to shower, but he suddenly caught my arm and stopped me.

"Logan." I lowered my gaze to his slim hand.

"Ye...yes?" My voice was awkwardly high-pitched.

"We probably should talk," he added with a weirdly calm tone of voice.

I scanned his face, looking for some kind of hint, an answer? What did he feel?

But I could not read him. What did it mean? Was he planning on distancing himself from the situation? The wave of nervousness that flooded my mind - was crazy strong. Was our friendship on a line here? Everything was now depending on my answer?

I was nineteen.

I was straight before today. And I was afraid to lose my roommate.

So, I panicked. Yes. I panicked.

"What's to talk about?" I blurted out. "I barely remember anything and what I remember... we should forget about that, probably. Right?"

Saying these words I felt like a shit. Something was squeezing my throat. My stomach hurt. I knew I was lying. I did not want to forget about that. But I was so fucking scared, almost mortified, that I was unable to say anything else.

Then I saw his face, getting more and more pale... Getting tense. Getting... angry.

I felt sudden fear. So, I clenched my jaw and ran away, closing the bathroom door behind me - plastering my back to the door. God! I could not face him now.

What did I do? Fuck! I messed it up. The realization of this hit me. Why did I say these stupid things?

It was not what I really wanted to say, not at all. It was the opposite!

I needed to compose myself as quickly as I could, so I went under the shower and let the water calm me down a bit. I stood there for probably half an hour, as the water was soothing my nerves and helping me think. The decisions were born right there.

Then I stepped out of the shower cubicle and shaved myself in front of the mirror, looking straight into my eyes, then I dressed myself up in a fresh, buttoned shirt and pants. I needed to look good for what I was planning to do.

But I was about to be unpleasantly surprised. As I went outside... Adrien wasn't there.

I really hoped he would still be in our room, because I wanted to speak with him... Yep, I needed to talk to him!

A blank, white piece of paper caught my eye. It was on Adrien's desk.

I picked it up, but there was nothing on it. Just a piece of blank paper.

I held it in my hand mindlessly and... suddenly got some flash of insight!

I scooted the paper closer to my eyes, even approached the window to be sure.

Yep! He tried to write something down on the piece of paper, and his pen left a faint indentation on the paper that was under...

My heart paced up. I looked around and noticed my box with old crayons I used to sketch stuff for engineering layouts. I haven't used it for some time now, but... it could be of help. I dusted black crayon using my pocket knife and smeared the dust over the surface of the paper.

And here it was! Adrien's letter that he did not want me to see.

It's what I was able to read:

Logan,

I must say I was waiting for the moment you wake up. Last night you fell asleep and I couldn't. I watched you snoring and thought about what happened. I don't know what it meant to you, I truly don't. But I know that it meant something to me. I wanted to thank you for how you tried not to hurt me, to be gentle, I was so shocked with what happened, but in a way I was happy as well. I had never been with a man before, but I was suspecting I wasn't totally straight for some time now. I didn't know what to expect, but it was better than everything I imagined...

I needed to stop reading for a moment because I was overwhelmed with a wave of strong emotions. And my dick was hard also, but it was a minor inconvenience.

Fuck, fuck, fuck...

Okay. Uff!

Back to reading!

... and I just couldn't sleep after it was over. I wanted to wake you up and tell you what I really feel toward you. For months now. I was so afraid that you would keep your word, that it would truly be the only one time. You asked for it, and you said we would forget about that after. So, I guess you really meant that. You really want to forget. But I can't--"

The letter was cut short at this sentence. Fuck! I grabbed my phone and started to call him, but it went straight to a voicemail.

Trembling, I jumped to my feet and stormed out of the room. I needed to find him, now!

I wanted to wake you up and tell you what I really feel toward you. For months now.

It was swirling in my mind, the single line...

First I ran to Mike's room. After some nervous knocking he opened the door, yawning, still in pajama pants.

"What are you doing here?"

I snorted. "Where is Adrien? I'm looking for him."

"And how do I know? I was sleeping! I thought you went out together..."

I waved with my hands. "Yes, yes, we did, but today he went out in the morning..."

"But what's the problem? Maybe he's at Josh's or in the girls room."

I hesitated. "We had a... an argument. I need to talk to him."

He rubbed his chin. "Sorry, Logan. Can't help ya." I turned around and walked away.

Soon I knocked on the door to Josh's room. He opened straight away, which was already suspicious. Seeing me, his eyes went round. He cleared his throat.

Wow, something was up.

"Where's Adrian?" I almost yelled.

He looked at me weirdly, biting his lip. "You just missed him. He was here."

"What did he want?"

Now Josh tightened his lips and crossed his arms over his chest. "He wanted to change rooms with me. So, he could live here and I would be with you... Did you screw up something?"

"What did he exactly say?!" I snapped.

"Nothing! God, calm down. He was very vague. But insisted on changing rooms..."

"I hope you didn't agree?!" I just could not lower my voice down.

Adrien wanted to run from me? He did not want to talk anymore...

"What's going on, Logan? Are you crazy? Single occupancy rooms are a dream for every freshman! Why would I want to change it for a double? No way in hell."

I felt a wave of relief.

Poor Adrien was stuck with me, but... I was not going to keep him in this distressed state too much longer.

I wanted to wake you up and tell you what I really feel toward you. For months now.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I let out a small breath. "Ok, good. Great. Where is he now?"

"Why do I suppose to know? He was pretty anxious. Maybe he's at Beverly's?"

It was a thought. Adrien and Beverly were good friends. He trusted her. I rushed there almost like a sprinter, not even looking at shocked Josh.

Beverly's room was one floor below, on the south side of the building. It was a room designed for three people. Beverly and Marilyn lived there with their friend, Macy.

The room was very pleasant, but a bit dim, as it had a gigantic maple tree just behind the window.

I knocked on the door nervously and rather loudly.

"Who's there?" It was Beverly's voice.

"Logan."

The moment of silence. Tense silence? "Adrien does not want to talk to you now. Go away, Logan."

I froze. What? What the fuck? So he was there. And he asked Beverly to send me away?

"Adrien! Don't hide from me!" I shouted hitting the door with my fist. I felt frustrated. "We need to talk, come out!"

"Leave him alone Logan, you hurt him. You did enough damage!" I could hear a bitter tone in her voice. She was getting on my nerves, oh yes.

"What the fuck are you saying? What damage, I need to speak with Adrien now, please let me in! It's a private matter!"

"Give him some time, okay? Go away for now, Logan. Don't create any drama here!"

"Drama? Fuck, I won't go away that easy!" I snarled angrily and hurried toward the dorm exit.

Drama, she said! Wrrrrr!

I already had a crazy plan. I circled the building and ran toward the maple tree. I wasn't the easiest tree to climb, I must admit. I needed to jump quite high to get a hold of the lower branch, but after some enraged attempts, I finally made it.

A group of students walking on the footpath near the building stood up and started to stare at me. I didn't care. I was gonna give them a real-life college "drama".

I climbed higher and higher, from one branch to another, walking on boughs toward the second floor where I could see the open window of the girls' room.

My heart was speeding up, and my hands were trembling. Soon I was on the right level to see the inside of their room. I noticed Adrien sitting on Macy's bed and Beverly was standing right in front of him, talking to him, intensely gesticulating. Trying to persuade him to something?

"Adrien!" I yelled.

He flinched and leaped to his feet. He and Beverly started to look around, obviously confused where my voice was coming from.

"Adrien, I read your letter!"

I took his unfinished message out of my pocket, risking falling down in the process, manipulating my hand to wave the white sheet of paper. I was now holding myself on one hand, balancing on a rather thin branch.

But I moved even closer to the building wall, and we were now about thirty feet away.

"Adrien... I managed to read it. It took some clever trick, but crayon dust helped. Please, can we talk? I didn't... I never wanted to hurt you. I panicked when I woke up, I was sure you wanted to forget about everything! I would never have endangered our friendship, so I wanted to give you space to just... pretend nothing happened in case you needed it!"

Adrien came closer to the window and fixed his gaze on me. Beverly and Marilyn were standing just right behind him with widened eyes.

"Logan, are you crazy? You could fall from this tree! Get down now!" he ordered, furrowing his brows.

"Yes, I'm probably a little crazy, Adrien... I definitely went crazy the moment Josh told me you wanted to switch rooms..."

"Can you go down? People are gathering down there..." Adrien pointed to a small crowd of people standing below, some of them with their smartphones up, recording.

"I don't care, Adrien!" I was in a really agitated state, overdramatic and very... nineteen-year-old.

So, what the hell, I went for it! "I love you!"

The silence was, luckily, very short.

People standing below the maple started to clap their hands and cheer for us... Some were yelling encouragement - yet Adrien looked paralyzed.

"I do, Adrien!" I assured him. " You were there when my father died! You were there when Jodie cheated on me. I sobbed on your arm! You were there when I got fired from Subway! You were always there for me, and I was blind not to appreciate you before! Please forgive me! Last night was a revelation for me... Eye-opener. I know it's fucking crazy, but I want to be with you!"

Adrien became fiery red on his cute face, he glanced nervously at people down below. "Are you... serious, Logan?"