Lost Bet

Story Info
Subbie girl completes another highly sexualised task.
2.2k words
4.15
19.8k
10
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost Bet

A familiar awareness of nerves; she felt the slight increase in her breathing rate and a mild anxiety colouring her cheeks. The vanity mirror on the sun visor did have a light but she didn't need the confirmation. As much as she trusted him and believed totally that her safety was paramount, the obvious glee, radiating from the man in the driver's seat was palpable.

It was becoming dusk; the sun's last glow of the day illuminated the windscreen with random flashes as the car passed between trees on its way into rural obscurity. The twisting and turning roads though were the last thing on her mind with the concentration of her energies on what lay ahead.

No obvious wind, the air was still and temperature outside would be classed as pleasant, a thankful thought during this journey.

She glanced across at his face. He refused to return the look, intent as he was on the road ahead and with keeping the car at an unhurried pace. His lips were curled in a smile, his chin slightly and confidently high in an assured yet slightly arrogant pose.

Did she feel like smiling to match? The penalty she was about to complete wasn't one she would have chosen for herself, actively avoided for her entire life to this point in fact. Again, for the umpteenth time that day, it felt that her stomach gave an impromptu lurch and a voice in her head spoke a subtle prayer for fate's consideration.

Approaching a hill, his left hand changed down a gear and then crept from the gear shift to her stockinged knee, his little finger lying confidently on her inner thigh. She shuddered slightly in anticipation of where it would go next, desperately trying not to appear excited or needy; maintaining a comfortable gap between her knees, not betraying her need for his finger to creep further into her thigh or to excite her obviously open slit any more than it was.

Her mind's eye imagined it creeping further inside her whilst they were parked by the side of the road, his lips on hers. She imagined her legs widening as he inserted two fingers together, his thumb now resting on her clit, her long legs elongated ever further with the fantastic heels she wore, begging for a finger fucking.

Fuck. Back to the reality of the moment. She felt very warm all of a sudden, a bead of excited perspiration collecting at her neck before running down her chest.

The safety belt cut down between her unrestrained breasts beneath the thin blouse pinning the perspiration at that point. The shake of the car suspension on the rough tarmac at the outer camber of a long left hand bend caused her nipples to rub and swell slightly.

Her hands instinctively felt for the strap to temporarily free it away from her body and to dry the material. She was aware of his sideways glance at that movement, and she teased him by absent-mindedly brushing the cup of her breast to emphasise her voluptuousness.

The cars that they were following reached the end of the village speed restriction sign, and accelerated one after the other. She checked the signage each side of the road and realised that this area was new territory for her; unfamiliar as she was with the place names. It served to give her a jolt of insecurity with her situation; a moment of vacillation.

It was almost with surprise that she saw him remove his hand from her thigh, push on the indicator, slow down and turn off the road onto a smaller width road, this one devoid of kerbs or road furniture. The sway of the car made her want to close her knees, but she had promised to keep them apart. He would be aware if she did, but vows had been made, the temporary loss of control over her body a given for this game.

This being a considerably narrower road, the hedging on each side encroaching into the road slightly causing him to slow further and drop into a lower gear, his whole hand now brushing her leg under the guise of holding the gear shift.

This was now getting serious. He knew where he was going and she wondered if she should have taken the blindfold option that he offered. She had effectively tracked their progress to this point, but now it was all new and unknown territory. She shifted her bottom on the seat, the low heating option she had chosen for the leather as compensation for not being allowed to sit on her own clothing was causing a little bit of discomfort against her naked flesh.

They were obviously nearing the end of the journey, the destination just feeling very close rather than her actually knowing for sure. They were obviously down towards the Quantock Hills and heading away from the main routes towards dog walk and hiking sites. Conversation had been light and unrelated to this point; no clues passed. For her to know where she was,.was an irrelevance for what she was about to do.

Nerves caused a slight tremor in her legs and the hairs on her arm to stand up.

He was aware.

How was he aware?

Her nerves were quelled slightly with the replacement of his hand on her thigh, her mini skirt remaining ruffled around her waist from his previous calming attentions; his little finger placed further down now between her thighs, past her stocking tops, the soft stroke of his hand both exciting and reassuring.

She trembled at his stroke, mild bolts of excitement shooting up her body and to her brain. Instinctively her mind jolted back to her previous fantasy, though her legs were as wide as they were going to get between the door panel and centre console. Another deep breath.

She felt his finger find her outer labia, the gentle ministration proving sexual and invigorating. Closing her eyes and desperate to centre herself in that moment rather than in her fantasy, she tried to ignore the semi public situation and just enjoy the attention. No one could see in. The lane offered no passing or parking opportunities; no pedestrian dog walkers on this stretch of road at this time of night.

Who would know that she was languishing in a passenger seat, with her legs open and her moist pussy craving attention?

Lower lips opening further, she felt him find the hard little nub of her clit with the end of his little finger and a low moan of pleasure escaped her mouth with the glance. At this rate she would probably have already orgasmed before they reached their destination.

Swallowing hard, she tried not to groan any louder. His arrogance didn't need that encouragement, though how wet she was, was a complete betrayal of her body and her physical needs right now.

She felt the car slowing and annoyingly he removed his hand once again to effectively control the vehicle. Her pussy actually felt naked now without his touch. Opening her eyes, she briefly saw a large brown car park sign with an unfamiliar name as they passed it onto the rutted track. The vehicle headlamps were now required as the sun had completely disappeared and nightfall was in effect.

She sat up a little straighter in the seat, the natural human inclination to wonder where she was.

No other cars were around. They hadn't passed anyone for a while and there wasn't anyone ahead of them. The scrub ground where they were was completely deserted too.

Thank goodness for small mercies. No one around to witness her forthcoming act. Fuck though. No excuses to not do it either though. He would always make changes to any plan and optimise choices in order to put her safety first, but he was also extremely dominant when it came to naughty excursions and planned sexy experiences. She was on a predestined course.

She was aware that her heart rate, temporarily elevated, was returning to what she considered normal as he tooled the vehicle as far from the road as was possible, coming to a halt facing a small clearing within a copse of trees and bushes. A natural wall of sorts around them; a temporary refuge.

Handbrake on; engine remaining running; headlamps on main beam.

Shit!

He turned to face her, expectations evident with a raised eyebrow and a slowly emerging smile reaching his ears, very obvious in the low lighting.

She needed a moment to compose herself, her head already a whirl of confused thinking. She didn't want to be rushed or feeling pushed into getting on with it. It was meant to be a slow sensual experience she was readying herself for; once again something far beyond her comfort zone, and a lasting memory for reenacting in her mind during her private time.

The carpark was empty at the moment. This was clear motivation to make a quick start, though she should also wait and appraise her location to make sure that the area remained empty for several minutes with no further arriving vehicles spoiling their seclusion.

There was little chance that he would change his mind about her completing the dare, her lost bet, so to speak. Even in the gloom of the vehicle, she could tell the bulge at his crotch by the soft instrument panel lights, his hand already massaging what was obviously his excited member.

Click.

Seat belt off.

The white of his teeth with his smile.

Bastard.

He really was looking forward to this. Look at him, leaning back in his seat. Relaxed. Calm. Unhurried.

Fuck.

She pulled the blouse up and over her head, baring her chest and actually not the least bit cold, but wrestling slightly with the limited space and headroom. The heat from the seat was a comfort.

Leaning forward and aware that he was now watching her hanging breasts with abject delight, she reached into the footwell for her bag and pulled from it her phone and ear pods. Something calming was required right now though she already had in mind what music she was going to use once outside the vehicle.

A grimace across at his smiling face, she pushed the pods into her ears, and clutching her folded phone in her hand, pulled on the doorhandle to leave the car.

Standing in the doorway on the gravelly ground in her six inch stripper heels, her eyes raked the carpark around her. It was illuminated by some measure by their car's headlights. No little alcoves or discrete parking spaces. No other vehicles. No hikers or late evening strollers. No sounds of anything except the low rumble of their diesel engine.

Safe.

For the moment.

Decision made, she pushed the mini skirt down from her bottom and stepped carefully out of it making sure that neither heel caught the fabric, her hand swept it up and safely into the car.

Was there a chill in the air? Her whole body felt flushed, the stockings and suspenders offering limited warmth and accentuating the fact that she was naked between her thighs.

Though she was past 50 now, her body showed it had been looked after, a curvaceous shape with softness in all the right places, breasts maintaining gorgeous allure without any sag. Long legs without blemish, scar or cellulite. Her long blonde hair played around her face and she smiled to herself out of his sight. Though this was his game and his rules, she was the one completely in charge of his attention. He was craving her. Obviously.

Fuck it.

She moved her body out of the way and gently closed the door, then considered the ground around her. It was not particularly flat and she was in stripper heels after all. The last thing she wanted to do was to go over on her ankle. Picking a suitable path across the gravel and avoiding any grassed areas, she walked out into the headlights and far enough beyond the bonnet that she felt squarely in the centre of the headlights and fully on display.

On display?

On show.

Naked and highly sexualised.

Surprisingly, she felt in complete command of the situation and of his attention. It was obvious that she was desired. He panted after her and always happiest when she was presented in ultra feminine clothing. His body was historically, extremely responsive to hers and this wasn't the first game that they had played. She could imagine his excitement now within the confines of the car.

Was she being videoed? To be honest she couldn't care less; all she wanted to do was to complete her bet, and most likely end up being spread over the bonnet of the car for a vigorous fucking.

Making her final track choice on her phone, she closed her eyes and let the music playing into her ears fill her senses.

Hands on her hips, with a comforting touch of her suspender belt she started to sway her hips. Now the slow twisting from the belly, her shoulders up and proudly presenting her breasts as the enjoyment of the disco tune eclipsed her situation. Legs swivelling on the balls of her feet and being careful with the heels on the ground, she added to the moves within the headlamp spotlight.

She smiled to herself.

A five minute dance was expected, though with her practised moves, she gave it thirty seconds before she was bent over the bonnet for a nailing.

He thought that this was his game. He couldn't be more wrong.