All Comments on 'Lost Bet Leads to Nude Art Modeling'

by swguy123

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The end is STUPID

You had the story nailed down perfectly until that last pose and photo thing. But the wall poster was STUPID. No University would allow that. What kind of friends do that? At least, if your character development had allow us to think she deserved this. So gratuitous. Too bad, you ruined a fun story and the opportunity to have more fun with it.

mul717ud35mul717ud35over 3 years ago

I hope we'll hear a lot more of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree with Anon

It was great up until the ending where any sense of realism left the building. What was a naughty sexy story turned into something very sinister. Hormonal stressed student commits suicide? Honestly it isn’t much of a leap to get her to that potential ending. I know that the point of a lot of fantasy stories is that they are exaggerated and have a “predicament” element but that went dark really fast.

That said it’s not a reflection on your writing ability, because you’ve got a really good writing style. Better luck next time.

Tess (UK)

warm4warm4over 3 years ago

I agree with the previous comments. The final scene did change the emphasis. Hopefully there will be more perhaps a small private art group where everybody takes turns. Maybe even some family members. Please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Alternate end

The last pose is on all four, arching her back, looking over her shoulder. No poster, no life shattering humiliation.

She actually had a kick exploring her exhibitionist side. So fabulous were the raving comments that she now believes it was fun.

Word actually reaches a professional photographer who needs to do a lucrative lingerie contract. Since Lilly needs money for a dress for her brother's upcoming wedding, she accepts. However, the photoshoot his with two male models...

See Lilly had so much potential, very unfortunate.

satedandwaitingsatedandwaitingover 3 years ago

You had a great story going until the epilogue.

Personally you could have turned it into a good blackmail story without the epilogue. She finishes with an embarrassing pose, finishes and gets out of there.

A few weeks later, just as shes starting to get over the trauma, she gets an anonymous message that she needs to [do something] or this incredibly clear photo of her in a wildly compromising position will be posted online. Maybe it's the photo that was taken and some art student came across it. Maybe no photo was taken of her during the session (that she knew about). Either way, she needs to follow the orders or risk the photo being published. Or perhaps this other carefully photoshopped job that shows a big thick cock sliding into her cunt will be sent to her family. And she could deny it, but that small birthmark is a pretty big giveaway.

Besides it's not a huge task. Nothing illegal or truly incriminating or anything. Just a bit embarrassing.... to start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The Ravens do not play on Friday nights. So this story is BS. Write about what you know about. Don't fill in the gaps with BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant.

I agree that this doesn't fit as an exhibitionist piece, but as a humiliation piece I thought it was very well written. If that's what you were focusing on, then I don't think you need to make such sizeable changes as others have suggested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Terrible ending

Terrible ending at some point you needed to explain how these were not really her friends. What did she do so all her friends would hate her?

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 3 years ago

Considering this guy's other story, he seems to have some bizarre, psychological obsession with Bad Ends that ruin the story... Maybe he's just a troll who gets off on the comments?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Cyberweasel89

Just because you didn't like the ending, doesn't mean that it is a bad ending. You can't just accuse authors of being trolls because you don't like the ending, don't be so self-centered. I and many other people love these types of endings. Unhappy ending and bad ending are a different thing.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

@Anonymous

Well, you don't have the guts to sign in, but you might see this.

It's not that I don't like the ending. It's that the ending is a boner-killer that doesn't make any sense with the characters and story and seems to come out of nowhere to have a Bad End just for its own sake.

You also don't seem to understand the difference of wording here. "A bad ending" is not the same thing as a "Bad End." If you're reading erotica, you're familiar with porn, so how do you not know the term "Bad End" when used in a porn context?

Next, you signled me out, but didn't single out your fellow Anon below me, who I was responding to? Why? Was it because I was signed in, and you have some kind of comradery with your fellow Anons?

Then there's the fact that I was comparing this ending to his other story, which similarly has an out-of-nowhere Bad End for Bad End's sake. You don't seem to have read his other story, so doesn't that mean you're acting on information you don't have, but I do?

And finally, you outright admitted at the end of your comment that this IS an unhappy ending. So why do you know what a Bad End is, but pretend I'm talking about something else?

TheFloridaDomTheFloridaDomover 2 years ago

I thought it was a good story until the end. The ending is a complete boner killer and honestly unnecessary. I was excited to read your other works, but hesitant now.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

@TheFloridaDom

The author claims he has a Bad End fetish, and that it's our fault for reading it.

However, the tags he chose to put all imply it's right up my alley. He didn't tag anything to indicate he was going to ham-fist a Bad End at the end of every single one of his stories. And yet despite posting it publicly on a site with a comment section for others to read, and thus consenting that he welcomes comments, he somehow feels it's our fault for reading a story where he indulges in his Bad End kink, even though he did nothing to disclose that all his stories will have a Bad End because that's his fetish.

It's ultimately only a counter-productive practice. By posting it to a site with public comments, he clearly wants comments. Otherwise he would've just kept it in his Word or Google Docs. But if he doesn't like comments from people who hate Bad Ends... why isn't he letting people know that this is Bad End fetish porn? Not only is he intentionally attracting the people who don't like that and springing it on them out of nowhere, but he's also NOT attracting the people who DO share his fetish.

CityWolfCityWolfover 2 years ago

My favorite stories are the ones where the girl's stupidity or lust puts her in a position to be humiliated, preferably naked and permanently. When I'm writing, I always think: "How can I make this even worse for her?" Endings that have the worst possible result are even better. I guess that we are all perverts in our own way, so it is fair that some might not like the style. Count me as a big fan.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

@CityWolf

How does a woman end up "permanently" naked? Like, are supernatural elements involved, or do you just mean "she doesn't get her clothes back by the end of the story?"

DirtyDanniCummingsDirtyDanniCummingsover 1 year ago

Write what you want and ignore the noise....count me as a big fan...this fanatsy people...not a news report.

LabbattLabbattover 1 year ago

I truly love this story. I hope you keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good ENF fantasy. People not registered for the class can not attend, so 18 people; fantasy. Pictures can not be taken of an art model; cell phones would not be allowed; fantasy. Lily's friends are true friends; fantasy. As I said a good enf fantasy.

gremlinpigremlinpi2 months ago

Super hot. I liked the ending. It is very violating, and that is the point.

I hope you'll write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not ART Pornography, contract or no the class students should be ashamed, and the Authorities come down Heavely on the Principle & Faculty for permitting the showing.

As for so called friends ?? A h e`s

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

The title implies that LOSING a bet means the woman MUST strip off. How about WINNING the bet means she's ALLOWED to strip off?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous