Lost Bet - Tentative Steps

Story Info
For years we had talked about expanding our experiences, now.
2.2k words
4.17
43.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Desired4U
Desired4U
33 Followers

We had been fooling around all evening, both of us were worked up and I was hoping for some kind of fun to ensue. I had been waiting for Kay to make the first move, something she was increasingly doing and which really turned me on. All at once Kay stopped, looked at me with a screwed up face and said she wanted to watch her favourite TV program. Why does she do that I thought.

"Why?" I asked "It was so obvious what's going to happen, what a waste of time."

But Kay had followed it for years and wasn't going to change now. "Ok clever clogs, if it's that obvious, what happens next?"

I smiled "He will get caught and lose his job."

"No he wont" she said, pretty indignant.

"I bet you he will" I replied more out of frustration than anything else.

"What are you betting?" Kay said, I had obviously pushed a button.

A moments thought and I replied "If he loses his job you have to agree to do whatever I want you to do, all day tomorrow, but and it's a big but, if he doesn't lose his job I will do whatever you say for the day."

She looked at me with suspicion, "Anything?"

I just smiled, shrugged my shoulders and casually said "Yes, anything."

I didn't want her thinking I already had plan. But for a long time now I have had a fantasy of exposing Kay to some unsuspecting man or men. We had talked about this when in bed at times and when she was fully aroused which had given some very wet responses but I had never taken it further.

Within 30 minutes I had won the bet and was sat there beaming and scheming. Kay promptly accused me of cheating, of somehow reading about or I have had a friend tell me. I just smiled.

"Ok" she eventually said, "what do I have to do?"

A grin came across my face, "I will tell you in the morning darling" and with that I leaned forward and kissed her. She stared at me because she knew me well and I wouldn't say another word. We spent a slightly tense, but excitable night with each other, hardly a word spoken, Kay trying to work out what I had in my mind for tomorrow.

I woke earlier than usual as I had trouble sleeping, such was my excitement. All night a plan had developed in my head as to how the day would go. I went over everything time and again making sure I could go through with it and I could persuade Kay to go through with it.

Perhaps at this point a little about Kay who too me is perfect in every way. She is 32 years old, 5'6" in height. Her 34E breasts, still seem to defy gravity and her pinkish brown nipples point invitingly forwards and upwards.

Her hips show a sway when she walks that accentuate her gorgeous bum and with legs match her build in every way, kept in shape by her obsession with the gym.

My gorgeous wife turns heads whenever we are out, no matter what she is wearing.

Kays dark brown hair cascades over her pale freckled shoulders. Her green eyes pierce right through you and she has lips that are full and inviting, wanting to be kissed and tasted all any time.

At the time of the bet we both worked at the same company. But Kay was on a wind down as she was moving to a bigger company at the beginning of next month. Better prospects and lots of options for her future career beckoned.

Because Kay was leaving in a week I felt this was probably the only time this could happen. It also meant I could really get her to step out of her comfort zone.

Kay got up and went to have a shower as normal and I was downstairs making the breakfast which I trayed up and took it back upstairs. As I arrived in the bedroom Kay was just putting her usual work clothes out ready to get dressed.

"Not those" I said, "I have other ideas today for what you will be wearing."

She looked at me with suspicion and asked what I wanted her to wear.

It was Friday and dress down day at work and I wanted her to wear the little black skirt she had brought a month ago along with a tight fitting white blouse she knew

I loved as it showed off her figure so well.

I told her she was to wear her black La Perla bra, which I knew would clearly show through her white blouse and her favourite matching black thong. I knew black high heeled shoes complimented her outfit and finished the look I wanted.

Her face was a picture, "No way" she said. "The skirt was for home wear and for your eyes only."

I smiled and just said "A bet is a bet and you lost, so that's what I want you to wear."

I had breakfast and went in for my shower and when I came out Kay was just hooking up her bra. Her 34E's were her pride and joy and the bra held them for all to see.

As I dressed I watched her pull her skirt up. She had turned away from me now and as she bent forward I could see the outline of her shaved pussy lips through the flimsy material of her thong as she pulled the skirt up over her feet and up her legs.

She turned and saw me staring, a smile came to her face. She didn't take her eyes off me as she lifted her blouse, placed it over her shoulders and buttoned it up.

"What do you think?" she said.

"Gorgeous" was the only word I could say as I stared. "Just one thing, undo the top two buttons."

She looked at me and the smile was gone. "It's work and I will end up showing everything to everyone if I am not careful."

"Two buttons" is all I said.

She undid both of them reluctantly and turned away from me to do her hair in the mirror. I found it hard to get dressed as I was fully erect but she wasn't going to help out, she was a little miffed.

We left for work. I held the door open to the car as Kay got in and I am sure she deliberately held her legs open longer than she should. It occurred to me then, this was going to be fun if she did as she was told.

I parked in my usual spot the carpark. I quickly ran around to Kays side to open her door. Paul the warehouse manager was just pulling up beside us. I held the door partly closed while he parked and before I could open my door to let Kay out, he had jumped out.

We both said "Hi" and then he waited for me to open the door to let Kay out.

His eyes bulged as I opened the door enough to let Kay out without bumping his car. He saw her thong covered pussy as it was difficult for her to swing both legs out at once, so she had to do one leg at a time.

"Wow" is all he said.

I asked what the matter was and he struggled for words before looking away and saying "I forgot it was dress-down day."

I smiled and just said "Yes so had I until Kay reminded me."

We walked towards the offices together and then Paul walked off to our right towards the warehouse, while constantly looking back.

Kay held my hand and smiled "Is that what this is all about, well don't blame me if it all gets out of hand" she said.

Kays office was next to mine, I managed the IT facilities and she was Marketing Manager. As soon as I sat down I fired up the laptop, opened my email and sent her a message. It read

- Today I am going to send you instructions via your personal email. You must not question the instructions and you must do exactly what I say when I say it. -

I surprisingly received a reply in seconds which just said OK.

I waited for 30 minutes, I don't know how I managed too but I did and I then sent my first instruction

- I want you to go down to the warehouse at 10:00 exactly, and go to Paul's office and ask him for the key to the samples freezer ( the samples freezer is a big chest freezer in the coldstore warehouse ). I want you to go to the freezer, open it and stay bent over in various positions for 5 minutes looking for product. I will be watching to make sure you comply. -

I didn't get any reply, but at 10:00 exactly I say Kay walk past my office door heading towards the warehouse.

We have many security cameras on site and so it was easy for me to re-assign one of them in the warehouse area for my use. Having already set up the camera, focussing on the freezer area, I counted to 30 and followed her from the office block along an enclosed corridor to the warehouse. When I got to the stores area I quickly slipped behind some racking so I could see everything but wouldn't be easily seen.

I watched as Kay chatted to Paul for a few moments and then came out of his office and walked over to the chest freezer. The freezer is opposite where the warehouse lads have their breaks and I knew they had a morning break from 10:00 till 10:20 as they start shifts at 06:00.

There were two big windows and a door with glass in that looked out from the lads mess room and so they would have a perfect view of anything Kay was doing. I would just say I had this idea when I had caught a couple of them ogling Kays butt before when she was looking for samples, but then she had trousers on. This is what had given me the idea for this today.

The freezer door was difficult to get open and as Kay pulled at it she was clearly struggling. One of the guys coming in late for his break saw her and offered to help.

She said "Thanks" and he soon had the top cover open.

As he walked away Kay lent forward and started to rummage through the freezer having to lean right forward to get to the bottom and her thong slowly came into view.

As Dave, the warehouseman, was walking towards the mess room he looked back over his shoulder and had a double take. He stared at her bent over the freezer all the way back to the mess room door. As soon as he was inside I could see him talking to the guys and the next thing I saw was all of them staring out of the windows.

They had all gotten up out of their seats and were glued to the glass staring at Kay and what she was doing. Well to be exact hoping to catch a glimpse of more pussy I think.

After 3 or 4 minutes Dave walked back out and walked over to her. He was pretty quiet or Kay was just letting him see it all, but he stood about 3 metres from her and just stood there for what seemed like ages, as she moved around trying to find what she was looking for.

He coughed and Kay jumped, her short skirt flicking up and so revealing all of her thong. I nearly came in my pants. It was so horny.

He asked if he could help, and she started to panic.

"It's ok, I have found what I needed" and she pulled two boxes out of the freezer and closed the lid sharply.

She quickly locked the chest, stood up, smiled and said "Thanks for the offer Dave."

Dave quick to reply said "I haven't offered anything yet but I can if you like."

She smiled and said "Not just now, maybe sometime soon, but thanks."

Kay turned and walked to Pauls office. She handed the keys back, came out and as she headed back towards her office Dave called out "I will hold you to that."

She just smiled, pleased with herself and she told me later a little wet. Kay walked past where I was hidden and back up to her office stopping at the kitchen on the way back to put the food in the prep area to defrost.

I made sure it was a little time before I went back and as I arrived at my desk Kay had already sent an email, it read

- You dirty bugger, I see now what you are up too. Did you enjoy watching them stare at me. I am so wet now, that was so scary and yet for some reason so horny. -

I replied by just saying

- Well done you have completed your first instruction. I will shortly send your second instruction. -

Desired4U
Desired4U
33 Followers