All Comments on 'Lost but Not Alone'

by wjames11

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really liked your story!

The mannerisms and tender care the monster gave to its Leah was terrific, showing that it was more than a senseless animal but a sentient creature that is symbiotic in the relationship. Any tentacle monster that wants its seedbed to experience nothing but pure pleasure (and never any pain or suffering) is definitely desirable in my book!

Although I do appreciate "consenticles" more, I still found the subtle pheromones exciting and a good way to move the plot, making Leah's behavior more believable. Without them, the poor monster would have a very hard time convincing her that the experience and rewards would be completely worth it!

I do feel sorry for Leah though, because after the experience she just had, the bar has been set so high, that no other experience for the rest of her life will match or even come close. We can only hope that a) the monster returns and she can do this weekly, monthly, seasonally, etc. b) one egg was left in her womb to take home with her (kind of like the "home version" of the game c) you have other monsters in the cave that are either the same species or can somehow top what the first monster did.

Regardless, for your first story, you've gotten me hooked and I do hope you will continue with the magical tales of Leah!

SiarSiarabout 1 year ago

Very sensual tentacle story. Please continue, I wonder who else will she encounter.

Psi_PrimePsi_Prime12 months ago

Loved it its so sad that there arent good stories with oviposition going to read the 2 part now

LactationLoverLactationLover10 months ago

Very hot tentacle story. Loved the descriptions of the tentacles and how the fluid affected her. Going to read part 2 next, can’t wait to see what is in store for Leah

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwjames11@wjames11
lover of salmon and mangoes traveling the world in search of purpose and a home

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES