All Comments on 'Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 05'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Hot story, Lacey

I hope future episodes are going to see lots of the girls getting together for threesomes, foursomes, lesbian orgies etc with many ladies getting and receiving pleasure from each other. It also looks like you and Jim may want to get together with Maureen and her hubby for a little swapping session - I’m sure you ladies can keep both hubbies up and interested!

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 3 years agoAuthor

To: Wiz10002...Thank you, and you must be a mind reader :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Direction

Love where this is headed. And I'd concur with the previous comment. Many threesomes, foursomes, and moresomes. And hopefully some sisters in our Merry band who ultimately cant resist the temptation of family. Very nice.

Graison89Graison89over 3 years ago

Замечательная история. С удовольствием ждем продолжения.

Kicker73Kicker73over 3 years ago

Omg, the set up is spectacular. Very very inventive the end sex scene as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...