Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So intense, the euphoric feeling that swept through me caused me to shiver repeatedly along with releasing my own flood of vaginal fluids. Much to the surprise of Julie.

While my "head" orgasm subsided quickly, it took a while for Anna's to. Once it did, she rolled off me onto her back all while still gasping.

As she laid next to me resting, and in between deep breaths... "Wow Lacey...that was amazing. Julie was right...you are incredible when it comes to eating pussy. Especially the way you went at it at the end. It was amazing what you did with your tongue, and I can't recall ever cumming like that before."

"I'm glad to hear it. I was worried with the limited mobility I had I wouldn't be able to please you as well as I wanted. Then again, with you being aroused as you seemed to be from fucking me with the strap-on might have had a lot to do with it."

"You might be right, but you were still pretty fucking incredible."

She then rolled on her side, and after kissing me, began licking her pussy juice off my face very lovingly. Like a cat would lick one of her kittens to clean it.

Next thing I knew, Julie was also beside me licking the other side of my face. Seemed like she not only acquired a late in life love for Sapphic sex, but also a fondness for other women's bodily fluids. Between the two of them, it wasn't long before my face was clean as it could be once again.

As soon as they were done, Julie stated matter of factually... "I hope you realize we're not quite done with you yet Lacey. Now it's my turn to..."

I never let her finish... "What! Are you crazy? You two will surely kill me before you're done."

"Don't tell me the Lacey, I know and love, and who loves sex as much as she does is waving the white flag? I thought I'd never see the day."

"While I don't want to ruin the illusion you have of me, I've had more than my fair share of orgasms for now. I can't recall ever having so many in such a short period of time."

"How many?"

"I wasn't counting, but I must have broken a personal record thanks to you two. But as much as I enjoyed every one, after passing out from the last one, I'll likely turn into a blubbering idiot if I don't get a break before having another one. Not forgetting you two must need one too."

After she pouted, and looked at Anna who was still somewhat flush in the face from her orgasm... "Maybe you're right in that we all could use a break."

"Thank you, and afterwards it's my turn to enjoy you two. Not that I haven't up to this point. Very much so, but mostly from being on the receiving end of things."

"I suppose it's only fair since we pretty much have called the shots up till now. Until then, why don't we all take a quick shower before going downstairs to relax while we have some wine along with something to eat." She then added jokingly... "And I don't mean each other. At least initially."

12