Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I could think was what her reaction was going to be after she saw it when fully aroused as big as it gets.

She then surprised me by leaning forward and kissing me. Not a quick kiss, but a series of long kisses scattered all over my pussy, clit and pubic mound while she held onto my hips. I couldn't help but reach for her head as she did, and lovingly run my fingers through her hair.

After she finally stopped, she looked up at me... "Your pussy is not only beautiful, it smells amazing. I don't mean to be nosy about anyone you've been with, but I'm curious if their pussies smell as good as yours?"

"There's nothing wrong with being curious, Donna. There isn't a woman alive who isn't curious about such things. And since you asked, I've never been with anyone who didn't smell nice. Including you. But all were subtly different in their own way, as well as tasting slightly different. And before you ask, all were as sweet as could be."

"Would you mind if I taste you?"

"You just did."

"I mean, really taste you."

"Of course not. Lord knows I've tasted you." After which I opened my legs more and thrusted my pussy out as much as I could.

She then leaned forward and lapped my pussy with a single upward swipe of her tongue. Straight up over my pussy lips and clit, which from how wet I now was allowed her to get a tongue full of my womanly fluids.

After she swirled it around in her mouth... "My God, I would never have guessed how amazing a woman would taste. Unless you're an exception?"

"I'm not Donna. At least from my experience. I know from when we've talked before, you said you never tasted yourself. At least overtly. You really need to, and I don't mean a little itsy bitsy taste. A good finger or two of your love juice. Once you do, you won't ever hesitate to again."

"Why, have you tasted yourself?"

"More times, and in ways than I care to admit."

"You need to elaborate."

"I will, but now is not the time."

"Then if you don't mind, I'd like to go down on your pussy like you did mine."

"Mind? I'd love nothing more. But only as long as I can make love to you in ways you never imagined."

"That's the second thing I've thought about over the long past few weeks. But I think we'd be more comfortable in the bedroom than here in the sunroom." After which she took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom.

And it's when I got to see her gorgeous ass again. After her breasts, it's her best asset as nicely rounded as it is with very little droop. Not forgetting the adorable asshole she has at the bottom of her anal valley.

As soon as we arrived in her bedroom... "I need to ask about your husband?"

"He's in Wisconsin, will be for another day before he returns. Left this morning to check on his Mom. He wanted to be sure she's getting the care she needs by the home health care service and friends. She is, but being the worry-wart he is...", which she left at that before saying... "It's why I insisted we get together today instead of Thursday. What about you?"

"Jim won't be home until around six the earliest. But I'll need to leave by five to have supper ready."

After she looked at the clock radio on the nightstand, she wrapped her arms around me and began kissing me. Tenderly at first, which I responded likewise. Not only did we kiss on the lips, but all over each other's faces.

Eventually we became lip locked and it couldn't have been more heated with our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouth in between sucking them.

Donna was a fabulous open mouth kisser. I couldn't get enough of her luscious full lips and tongue all while her voluptuous breasts pressed against mine. Her nipples felt like two fingers poking into me. They were so stiff and hard. Not forgetting how fabulous her ass felt as I rubbed and kneaded it. Not that her hands weren't all over mine.

When it seemed like we couldn't grope and make love to each other more frantically in a standing position, Donna began whimpering. Ever so softly, as her arms tightened around me, and it's when I realized what was about to happen.

Realizing it was, I stopped kissing her and whispered in her ear... "Don't be afraid to let it loose, Donna."

It wasn't long after we started kissing again when she did. First with a deep moan as her whole body shook and her legs went wobbly. Then after shuddering as if she was hit by a blast of frigid air, she suddenly went all but entirely limp.

I had all I could do to keep her from collapsing in spite of her being taller and heavier than me. Barely managed to keep her upright as I struggled to maneuver her to the nearby bed.

"Come on Donna, you need to help me before we both end up on the floor?"

She did, but not much. Although it was enough to get her ass on the bed. And the second it was, she flopped backwards onto her back with her arms and legs spread.

As she laid there dead to the world, I decided to get a warm wet face cloth and towel to clean between her thighs, which were soaked with her ejaculate. Then on the way back to the bathroom I noticed some on the floor where we were standing and cleaned it up.

When I returned, Donna was sitting upright with a look of bewilderment on her face.

"It's nice to see you amongst the living again. For a while I thought I was going to have to call 9-1-1."

"I'm so sorry, Lacey. That's never happened to me. I don't know what came over me. One second I couldn't have been enjoying your naked body wrapped around me with us kissing like we were. The next second I tingled all over and suddenly orgasmed."

"And it was quite the orgasm from the mess you made."

While she looked quizzically between her legs... "I cleaned you while you were incapacitated. And the floor."

"Thank you." Then after she paused for a second... "Has something like that ever happened to you? An orgasm without some kind of stimulation of your pussy, clit or one of your erogenous zones?"

"Yes it has. Your mind is an erogenous zone so you probably could call it a 'mindgasm'. Although it probably wasn't in the true sense of the term. Most likely it had more to do with the way we were making out that caused you to orgasm. I damn near did too."

"In what ways have you orgasmed without being physically stimulated?"

"When I suck someone's cock or go down on someone's pussy, and it comes time for them to ejaculate. It's from the mental rush I get from getting them off. I've even had an orgasm from watching others get each other off. And while I can't recall any being as intense as the one you just had. They've always been very pleasurable."

After I finished I realized I probably shouldn't have explained things the way I did. Such as with sucking "someone's" cock versus just sucking cock so she would think I was referring to my husband's. Even worse, when I said from watching "others" getting each other off. All I could hope was with her still being slightly dazed, she wouldn't put two and two together.

Thankfully she didn't seem to... "Well it was a first for me having an orgasm like that. And while it caught me by surprise, it was a pretty damn nice one."

"It seemed like it, and hopefully not your last."

After which she smiled at me before saying... "I guess that will depend a lot on you."

She then got entirely on the bed. Once she was stretched out on her side, she patted the bed next to her... "Come on Lacey, we're wasting valuable time." And patted the bed again.

As soon as I joined her we began making out while facing each other on our sides. And very passionately once again.

Unfortunately as we were, her voluptuous tits sagging down towards the bed between us began driving me crazy. I wanted them in the worst way. Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore.

After I pushed her onto her back, I quickly straddled her around the hips before she could say or do anything.

"Now just lie there Donna, and relax while I make love to your beautiful tits,"

With them both slumped down towards her sides, I lifted them until both were together in the middle of her chest.

I couldn't believe how heavy they felt, or how nice they felt in my hands for the first time. Along with the most enticing nipples I've ever seen as big and aroused as they were.

As I just simply stared at her tits as I held them together, Donna eventually asked... "Do you like them, Lacey?"

"Hard not to Donna. You have magnificent tits. Tits any woman would be envious of. Not forgetting the amazing accessories that go along with them."

After which I leaned down and took one of her incredible nipples between my lips.

I then spent what seemed like a half hour making love to her tits, areola and nipples every way possible. First one, then the other, and then back again. All while tweaking and pulling on one nipple as I orally devoured the other.

I never enjoyed someone's nipples as much as I did hers. And Donna couldn't have seemed to be enjoying it more either between the way she moaned and pressed my head down on her. Literally couldn't seem to get enough of me sucking and nibbling her nipples. And harder the better. So hard, I stretched them to twice their normal length when I pulled on them with my teeth.

I swore she even had an orgasm or two. Albeit mini orgasms as when someone stimulates one of your erogenous zones just to your liking. I also orgasmed. All over her lower abdomen, which caused Donna to giggle as I soaked her.

Finally when I thought she might be getting sore from me relentlessly attacking her tits and nipples, I leaned back upright on my knees. As soon as I did, and had a full view of her tits, I was shocked by all the red blotches on them. Even though they weren't out right, "hickies", it's something I'm very careful about, and avoid for obvious reasons.

As soon as Donna noticed them, I couldn't apologize enough.

"No need to worry Lacey, I'm sure they'll be long gone by the time my husband returns home."

"I'm sure they will be too, but I couldn't be more sorry about getting carried away like I did."

"No need to be. Besides, I couldn't have enjoyed it more. I can't remember the last time someone made love to my tits like you. Now if you don't mind, can we trade places so I can get at yours?"

After we both looked at the clock radio and came to the same conclusion... "Since we're getting pressed for time, I've got another idea. You did say something about wanting to make love to..."

To be continued...