Lost Girls Find Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam and Jenny had become much closer friends during the past three months in Florida. Their closeness did not yet equal that of Jai and '2', who could barely keep their hands off each other when alone or relaxing. Jai was fiercely eying '2' with a volcanic-like smoldering gaze, which implied she would totally devour her at home tonight. Jenny was giving Pam her patented sideways glances, which were also heartfelt. It was an intensely heated and quiet time at the table, with both couples snuggly leaning into their partner.

Their waitress waltzed over to the table with menus and the first chilled bucket of non-alcoholic champagne. She seemed a bit embarrassed in stating that several of the men had offered to send them cocktails. Jai coolly replied that she should inform anyone offering drinks for them that the girls did not drink alcohol. Therefore, tell them no thanks. Maybe you could convey your feelings that the four girls appeared only interested in themselves.

While Jai was speaking to the waitress, the owner casually strolled over, gushing, "You four young ladies will double my business tonight."

'2' sexily murmured, "You "ain't seen nothing yet, just wait until I get my babe on the dance floor later." Champagne was poured, and the four girls stood toasting their lives, friendship, and love forever.

Pam finished the toasting by again raising her glass, saying "All the best for 'My Fair Ladies,' then gently kissing a surprised Jenny on the lips.

'2', ever the prankster, said cutely to Jenny, "You are in a world of trouble, Babe, because Sis just marked her territory."

Jenny cutely hip-bumped Pam and replied, "Soothe me, Babe, soothe me with your warm love!"

Jai looking intensely at '2', said, "You are in so much trouble, Babe, and definitely going over my knee tonight, since you are such a bad, bad girl."

'2' blinking her lashes cutely, while slightly turning and wiggling her luscious booty toward Jai, said, "Spank me, Babe, spank me with your warm love!"

The owner and waitress exchanged significant glances, now fully understanding these young ladies were definitely two lesbian couples, each totally committed to their partner. They were in love with their partners and totally unafraid of displaying it to the world.

Allison had not specifically informed them that the girls were two couples, only close friends and highly intelligent. One of them was a new partner in her law firm. However, the owner had immediately sensed each couple's fondness for their partner when she approached their table as the waitress poured the champagne. However, she was still definitely surprised at the cuteness of their affection, especially '2', who was practically in Jai's lap.

She introduced herself as Yolanda, the owner, with '2' replying, "Yes, your name is familiar to our law office. We have not dined here for five years, since Jai and I were thirteen and my sister Pam was 14. Allison hosted us for a luncheon as my reward for being her best intern while just turning twelve. She also offered sponsorship to Jai, Sis and me for the Advanced Doctoral Studies Programs, which we just completed.

We met Jenny in Boston during our graduation. She has approximately two years remaining to complete her doctorate in Journalism. Jenny took one sideways glance at Pam across the ballroom floor in her shimmering blue cocktail dress, and it was 'Love At First Sight!'

Jenny, grinning excitedly, said, "'2', you are so full of it. Jai needs to royally spank your bubble butt at home tonight! We all know that Pam lured me into her bedroom that night under false pretenses. I thought she wanted to sex-up the mid-western country girl, and she just wanted to talk."

Pam interjected to the owner, "This is Jenny, 'My Fair Lady,' who stole her way into my bedroom and heart. She is nineteen next month and completing her doctoral thesis online from here. We are really enjoying this place and will book a reservation for Jenny's birthday before leaving tonight.

"We are not usually loud or bold; however, we have much to celebrate tonight. Jai just completed her doctorate in Juvenile Psychology, '2' graduated Law School Suma Cum Laude, and I completed my doctorate in Education. Jenny has just begun the thesis dissertation phase of her doctorate in Journalism, which she should complete in less than two years. Also, Jai has just successfully completed a major project for the State's Chief of Staff, which has dramatically enriched the lives of several young and juvenile girls.

"We recently moved into a house fairly close to both our parent's homes, and now being settled, are celebrating how blessed our lives have been. Many guys have offered to send us cocktails. However, we are all basically nondrinkers and do not date anyone other than the 'Loves of Our Lives.' We are also under twenty-one; therefore, it would be illegal for us to consume alcohol in your wonderful restaurant."

'2' added, "We plan to really enjoy the dining, dancing, and atmosphere here tonight. Just so you are aware, I belong to Jai and Jai only. We have been "best buds" since a young age. As adults, we have now evolved into an intense love for each other. When I am a bad girl, Jai has occasionally spanked me, and I have definitely been bad tonight.

'2' continues, "My sister Pam has been the most studious of us, as well as the super quiet one of our group. She is also the eldest at twenty, and therefore is definitely our leader. We are her My Fair Ladies, absolutely adoring and respecting her. Since we met, Pam has been my protector and is without question the best elder sister in my world."

Jenny then added, "I am a new "My Fair Lady" and have been totally mesmerized by Pam. I am originally from a farming area near Goshen, IN, and met the girls in Boston during their graduation. In one night, we became best friends and have been together since that time. Sarah, Jai's mom, was hosting me here in Florida until we recently found a house to rent. I will complete my doctorate in Journalism, along with a minor in Fine Arts from here.

"Pam now belongs to me and is mine only. Therefore, "I must occasionally fluff her up so she remembers where her buns are buttered!"

'2' cracking up, said, "Jenny is usually a bit reserved, however sometimes drunken sailor Jenny comes out." All the girls were laughing at that comment, along with Yolanda and the waitress.

Yolanda departed, saying, "Enjoy yourselves ladies, and no worries. The word will be out on your not being disturbed with booze or other arcane offers. Jane is your waitress and will ensure that dancing in this area is restricted to ladies only. Please tell Jane to come for me if you love birds need anything specially prepared by the Chef."

The girls settled in with their beverages, generally discussing how happy they were with their new home, despite it being a rental property. It was necessary for their agreeing to a no major remodeling or renovation clause to complete the two-year lease. Most of their concerns centered on having their place accessible to their younger siblings and friends visiting overnight on some weekends. However, they were generally quite pleased with their new home. There did not appear to be any major home-related issues on the horizon.

Jenny noticed Jai and '2' becoming intensely more 'touchy-feely' and suggested the after-dinner dancing be relatively brief, allowing time at home for a few glasses of cabernet. She continued stating her absolute joy in becoming 'the fourth Musketeer,' as well as being so warmly accepted by the St. Johns Church Community.

Splendidly glowing as she stared deeply into Pam's eyes, Jenny leaned and softly kissed her on the lips. "I was totally enthralled seeing you the first time in Boston, wearing that beautiful powder blue dress. Little did I realize that four months later, we would be sharing a home in northern Florida. I am definitely falling for you and am just so happy with my life at this moment."

Jenny was talking specifically to Pam. However, she was also addressing Jai and '2', who were beaming broad smiles at them.

As she finished her talk with Pam, their waitress, Jane, approached them with the appetizers and refilled the bubbly. The next two hours were filled with happy conversations regarding their new jobs and similar topics. Jenny was now fully into her doctoral research and had also located rental space at a local artist hub. Therefore she could soon begin a few of her required paintings. The law firm kept '2' quite busy evaluating possible mergers or acquisitions for a major corporate customer. Likewise, Jai and Pam were also into the meat of their primary projects, with the juvenile group home program operating smoothly. Therefore this was an all-out 'lets' play' weekend for both couples.

Immediately following their desert, Jai scooped up '2' for a nice slow drag to a soft and mellow tune. Unchained Melody was recorded many years ago by the Righteous Brothers and was precisely the tune Jai desired. Drawing '2' securely into her arms, she whispered sexily, "Babe, you are mine all night long tonight. I will rock your world like the volcanic eruption on Mt. St. Helens." Grabbing two handfuls of her babe's bountiful booty, Jai continued, saying, "I have waited so long for this moment in time, and you will be totally wiped out by morning."

Replying with a sexy bottom wiggle, '2' said, "I am yours completely, have always been yours, and will always be yours. Babe, I am panty-less, wet, and ready for anything you throw my way tonight. We need to head home shortly since the heat on this dance floor has become molten hot. Let's return to our table, allowing Pam and Jenny a few dances before going home. We will share a glass of cabernet with them, and then you are dragging me off to our bedroom to see what's under this dress."

Returning to the table, '2' suggested, "Pam and Jenny share a dance or two, and then they all return home."

Jenny said, "Let's request the band to play Unchained Melody once more for us, leave our tips, and return home to continue celebrating with fun and games."

Pam laid her head on Jenny's breast while sexily looking up into her eyes, whispering, "I love you."

After dancing once, they returned to the table with Pam saying, "It's off to home for My Fair Ladies.'"

Yolanda came over and said goodnight as Jane cleared their table. Pam said, please book us another reservation in three weeks to celebrate Jenny's nineteenth birthday. We want this section again, with Jane serving us. Knowing the law firm was sponsoring tonight's celebration, the girls had previously discussed giving Jane a four hundred dollar tip from them. They asked her to please tip out the bartender and other restaurant staff as appropriate.

Jai placed four crisp $100 bills on the table, saying, "Jane, this tip is from each of us. You were so wonderful serving us tonight, which really was a treat. We will always request your section when celebrating a special evening of dining/dancing here."

Jane, being absolutely stunned, said, "Ladies, this is an absurdly large tip, which I cannot accept from you all."

Jai replied, "Jane, this has been such a wonderful evening for the four of us, with you, Yolanda, and the entire staff welcoming us so warmly as if we were family. Yolanda has aggressively protected our privacy so we could enjoy our celebration in such a manner that we will remember forever. This restaurant will be our favorite for dining and dancing on all special occasions, such as Jenny's upcoming birthday. Please accept our gift and share it with other staff as required by the typical restaurant tip-out policy."

Hugs were shared all around, with Yolanda directing the girls to follow her. She led them to a quiet side exit, where their driver waited to return them home.

Jai and '2' sat on the love seat once home, with '2' virtually in Jai's lap, while Jenny and Pam were on the sectional with their thighs softly touching. They were sharing their glasses of cabernet in their typical 'My Fair Ladies' style of one glass per couple. After approximately fifteen minutes of inane chit-chat, Jai slammed her wine glass on the table, saying, "I can't take this any longer." She lifted her babe from the love seat and bodily carried her to their bedroom.

She yelled to Pam and Jenny, "We are sleeping in late tomorrow; do not wake us before noon, unless the house is on fire!"

Jenny said, "Let's also turn in and cuddle in booty shorts while finishing our cabernet. Please grab the open bottle since we might want another glass while cuddling."

Off the two of them skipped to their upstairs Master Bedroom, holding hands and clutching the wine. The two girls immediately stripped down and pulled on soft cotton booty shorts, then raced over to their king-size bed.

Jenny was really admiring Pam's fully developed body; with her shorter stature, Pam's full C-cup boobs actually seemed much larger. Pam's sturdy build was capped off with an attractive, cute, and pouty bubble butt.

Jenny quietly asked Pam, "If she was happy with their four-month friendship, now evolving into love. I was so excited about your asking me to share one MBR suite with you in our new home because I want to cuddle up with you every night. Our first conversations about renting a five-bedroom house were scary since I did not know if you wanted to share a bedroom with me all the time. However, I relaxed quite a bit as the talks continued, since you said 'we' one or two times, as the number of bedrooms needed was being discussed. You once mentioned we should have a minimum of two MBR suites, each with a private bath, which I then understood that one suite was for us to share.

Jenny sighed, "Get closer to me sweetie, I want to tickle your big boobs while talking and sipping our cabernet. I never thought of having a girlfriend or even a boyfriend while living in Goshen and feeling so unloved at my grandparents' home. Now, after four months, I am truly beginning to love you, wanting all of you for me. I have dreamed of awakening every morning with your warm body curled up close to me. I will grab your bountiful bubble butt first thing each morning, starting a joyous new day in our life together. Please tell me you feel enamored with me, desiring us to be a loving couple with a lifetime commitment?"

Pam spoke cautiously, saying, "This is all so new to her, with my normal personality being somewhat introverted. Therefore, I have not talked much about our developing relationship due to my shyness. We four friends have been almost always together in Boston and on vacation except while sleeping. Therefore, there has not been much alone time to discuss our love.

Pam continued, "Jenny, I am just over the moon happy with the four of us sharing this house together, especially you and me having the upstairs virtually to ourselves on most nights. Our time alone together has been minimal since arriving in Florida three months ago. It has been mainly we 'Four Musketeers' together, with Jai and '2' constantly present, and I love that feeling of togetherness we all have. Now we have a home for us and will play bedtime games together every night, except when we have guests for an overnight visit.

"I just adore you being naughty, tickling my boobs, and twisting my nipples. It seems so sexy our being curled up in bed together, just playing with tits and booties. I want this happiness and playfulness to be our lifestyle forever. I just adore our silly and crazy times together, without a care in the world!

Pam continues, saying, "You are two years younger than me; however, you have a warm and awesome personality. I think the real Jenny was drastically subdued by your lonely and loveless life in Goshen.

"You should lead in our love and sexual explorations, with my unconditional promise of love to you without reservation. I pledge my love to you unconditionally, belonging only to my Jenny! I love that you have claimed my heart, body, and soul as yours. I now surrender all of me to you! I am now absolutely contented, so please hold me in your loving arms and gently kiss me to sleep."

JAI AND '2' DOWNSTAIRS:

As the couples separated downstairs, Jai's eyes appeared as two intensely red-hot blazing coals that were definitely setting '2's' body on fire. Jai's panty-covered pussy had literally been dripping and soaking wet since they entered the restaurant. She had so badly wanted to eat her girlfriend up during their post-dinner slow dance that she could barely restrain herself from jamming her hand under '2's' dress right into her wet pussy on the dance floor. This action would have certainly created quite a spectacle in the restaurant. She had cooled down somewhat while Jenny and Pam were dancing, as well as now while at home sipping cabernet. However, she was still as horny as a 'cat on a hot tin roof,' knowing '2's' sweet and scrumptious pussy was wetly naked under her slinky dress.

Slamming the door to their bedroom closed, Jai bodily tossed '2' onto their bed, holding her upside down. The sexy cocktail dress fell down completely over her upper body, exposing her hairless dripping wet pussy, which Jai fervently attacked with gusto. She licked her girlfriends' entire pussy, from taint to clit, while also shoving her tongue as deeply as possible in that soaking wet pussy.

'2' screamed, "Holy fucking shit Jai; Well Fuck Me! You turned me upside down, licking my pussy like a raging maniac!! Gawd, I cannot believe I am coming so quickly and gushing cream like crazy."

Jai, holding '2's' long legs spread wide open, raised up from sucking her pussy, yelling, "You have been teasing me with this pretty pussy for two fucking years, and now it is mine! All of you, especially this sweet little pussy is mine and mine only! I am going to suck and fuck my little pussy girl all night long. Say It '2', say you are mine. Say Jai, my sweet little pussy weeps for you!!"

'2' moans, "Jai, your little pussy girl is cumming again and again. I am yours, baby. Mark me as Jai's fuck toy, her bad little girl who belongs totally to her. Oh, Gawd, Jai, I am coming again; what the fuck are you doing to me?"

Jai, "I am sucking your pussy until it begs for mercy, then taking out our new strapon from the Boston sex toy shop and fucking you every which way but loose. Your sweet pussy knows that Jai fucking owns it. Say it, Jai, fuck your pussy girl until I am bowlegged!"

'2' was continuously popping orgasms from Jai's intense pussy sucking. Jai briefly stopped eating her and completely removed '2's' dress. She flung '2' flat on her back with thighs wide open growling, "Stay there; I will be back!"

'2', totally wiped out from the intense hour of having her pussy sucked, teased, nipped, licked, and whatever, breathlessly moaned, "Fuck me blind Jai," as she shook her head yes!

Jai returns shortly, wild-eyed and strapped up with a thick eight-inch strapon and a bit of lube in her right hand.

'2', says, "Oh My Gosh that fucking thing looks so much bigger on you than at the sex shop. Maybe we should wait until the next time; it really looks scary!"

Babe, "I would never hurt you," Jai replied; "You have finger teased me with your pussy juice all night at the restaurant; you fingered your pussy under the table and then said, smell this babe cause it is yours. Now you will pay the price for making me so fucking hot, that I couldn't sit still in one place for five minutes.

We have waited so long for our first night of all-out sex, solidifying our love. "You knew "the grand opening" was happening tonight, so let's fuck, babe!

Do you really want to stop? My love for you is beyond description or any sexual act, but babe, you have pulled my chain all night long in the restaurant, and I am wound up like a marionette."