Lost Girls Find Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jai darling, "I love you more than anything on this earth; it became very real when I saw the strapon's huge size on you. It scared the hell out of me. However, we are going to do this tonight, babe, so come here and fuck your girlfriend senseless!"

Jai crawled between '2's' wet, limp thighs and gently played with her pussy; she said, "Babe, you are soaked big-time and not much lube needed." She leaned in gently kissing '2' while playing with her cute little perky tits and said, "I love you so much; tonight, we will become one into each other. I promise to calm down and go slow until the brief sting of your first time passes."

'2' looking lovingly up into Jai's eyes, saying, "You have always been the love of my life and would never hurt me. Please, now royally fuck your loving girlfriend."

Jai gently eased the strapon into '2's' soaked pussy, and then firmly pushed thru her virginal barrier as she flinched, followed by a slow full penetration. Jai has continually kissed and whispered to her girlfriend during the entire penetration, and '2' moaned deeply, accepting the full eight inches."

Jai waited for her to relax as she started to gently stroke '2' with half thrusts, followed by three-quarter thrusts, and then held full penetration.

After ten minutes, '2' really got into Jai's gentle fucking; she threw her legs up and over Jai's shoulders until her knees grazed her boobs and screamed loudly, "Fuck Me Baby Fuck Me!" Then she started a continuous chant of "I Love You Jai," followed by "Fuck Me Baby," which blew Jai's mind all crazy! '2' came and came with many repeated orgasms throughout her chanting. Jai continued fucking her missionary and seemed as pumped up as when Puffin Billy first climbed the mountain from Fern Tree Gully!

'2' experienced a final shuddering orgasm and then caught a deep breath saying, "Holy Shit, Jai, Fucked Me Stoopid!"

Jai collapsed on '2,' totally exhausted from their past two hours of unbelievable sex. She rolled off to her side, with '2's' arms encircling her, saying, "Don't take it out. I have just decided our strapon has become my best friend and will always receive a warm and wet welcome in our bed!"

'2' then fell into an exhausted sleep while Jai looked down on her with a rapt expression of love, feeling so blessed to have '2' in her life.

Jai wearily rose from their bed and ventured into the bathroom, a bit stiff from the two-hour sexercise. She soaked a nice soft cloth in warm water and then gently wiped her girlfriend's sweat-drenched body. '2' groaned a bit from Jai's loving touch. However, she never fully awoke, even as Jai climbed back in bed.

MORNING AFTER:

Jenny was the first person to awake in the house. She viewed the clock from bed, thinking we were undoubtedly exhausted to sleep in this late. She gently moved the comforter off Pam, then leaned in and kissed her deeply while twisting her fat nipples. Thus began the morning of being licked and tickled to death by your girlfriend. Jenny rubbed her perky tits into Pam's C-cups for a few minutes while licking her eyebrows, thinking this was a great start to Saturday morning.

They cleaned up the bedroom a bit and then showered together in their bathroom. Scantily dressed in booty shorts and halters, they scampered downstairs, feeling a bit devilish. Jenny loudly banged on the other couple's bedroom door and yelled, we heard loud screaming last night, so we thought maybe a mouse or two had scurried into your bed.

Jai screamed back, "Go away, you monsters. We just played a few games before bed."

Jenny suggested, "Oh, you guys played the game of pin the tail on the donkey, or did you play the new game of pin '2' to the bed?"

Giggling like crazy, they ran to the kitchen and started coffee while laughing their asses off about the games Jai and '2' played all night. With coffees now poured, they moved into the living room.

Pam said, "Jenny, sit over there in the recliner." Then she climbed right into her lap. She sipped her coffee, watching Jenny intently, then devilishly twisted her nipples the instant her cup was empty. That sneaky move developed into a full-throated deep kissing and twisted nipples battle, just as Jai and '2' slithered in to join them for coffee.

Jai said, "What is up with the two of you with this crazy titty play? Did you two get really wild last night?"

Jenny popped out with, "Oh shucks no, we talked for a while with a few shared kisses and nipple twister play. We did not know you planned to play games; otherwise, we would have joined you. She then smacked Pam on the butt, and said I would have loved to play 'pin Pam to the bed' you little minx!

Jenny and Pam were quickly out of the recliner onto the floor as they playfully wrestled and giggled while molesting each other's boobs. The two of them were just so wide awake and happy together after their declared love talk last night.

Jai and '2' were totally exhausted from the previous nights' sex-a-thon. However, they marveled at Jenny and Pam being totally relaxed this morning while openly displaying the joy of being in love. Neither Jai nor '2' had ever seen Pam and Jenny exhibit such total comfort with each other.

"Did something really special happen with you two last night," Jai asked?

'2' chimed in with, "Come on guys, spill it!"

Jenny and Pam both looked shyly at each other, then Pam said, "We agreed you're the leader, so have at it."

Jenny looked a bit timid; however, she plunged right into her drunken sailor brogue.

Last night I asked, "Pam upstairs to cuddle for a while and bring the cabernet with us for strength. I was definitely bold and said we will talk while sipping our wine in booty shorts. I wanted to have a good long look at her C-cup tits and fat nipples, which I had peeked at many times before." She seemed a bit stunned but said, "Okay, if you really want to."

"We sat on the bed and sipped wine while I drooled over her big boobs, so finally, I reached over and tweaked her fat right nipple," then said, "I was falling in love with her. We talked for a long time while we lovingly tweaked and played with our nipples. I admitted feeling thoughts about being in love with her after the first two days of vacation in the mountains. Also, that I absolutely could not fathom how quickly her friendship became so important to me. However, with Pam being so quiet, I could not get a good read on her feelings and was now a bit scared she did not feel the same about me.

"I told Pam I wanted her to be mine, mine alone, and forever mine. I had planned to say if her answer was no, I would take her over my lap and spank her into a yes. Fortunately, she did not need to be spanked because her response was perfect. She explained her shyness and zero experience in relationships, which made it hard for her open up with me.

"We agreed for me to be the leader in exploring our love for each other. We then had a delightful time of sexily playing with each other. I especially love her big fat nipples and could play with them all the time. We sweetly kissed, hugged, and cuddled most of the night, which was wonderful. I really loved squeezing that fabulous booty, knowing Pam was there in bed with me.

"Now that we are truly a couple, I decided booty shorts are out, and its thongs only for bedtime fun and games. We will play and have sexy fun together. However, we won't rush into full-out sex. Our plan is to enjoy teasing each other while becoming closer in love. Full unabridged sex will naturally occur as our true love exhibits itself in typical daily actions.

"Since Pam and I now am an open book, I am definitely ready for more fun and games in the bedroom this morning. Hurry up, Pam, baby. Let's grab the sexy thongs and back to bed all day!"

Jenny adds, "Someone needs to phone Mom-Sarah and tell her we are sleeping in all day because Jai's eyes have returned to flaming volcanic fire again."

Hey '2', "I hope you will be able to walk down the hall for dinner after Jai pins you to the bed, protecting you from the mice, 'Ha Ha!' Let's meet back in the dining room at six PM, and order a nice meal for a relaxed and loving evening at home, enjoying a sip of wine and soft jazz."

Jai said, "Solid, also a special congratulations to Jenny and Pam, since your officially becoming a couple was the Very Best News of this morning! We 'Four Musketeers' will now rock the world.

"I will phone mom, and make sure that both our families know our plans to relax at home today and night."

Then '2' said, "Back to the games, and Jai, you are it, babe, meaning I will worship your luscious bod from head to toe all day long!"

LOST GIRLS FIND LIFE CH. 04: MORE CELEBRATING LIFE

© 2021