Lost Girls Find Life Ch. 06.1 - Triplet Ruth and Colette

Story Info
Triplet Ruth Mary Anderson finds true love at last.
12.1k words
4.63
1.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

This new Billyslate Story is a Slowburn Lesbian Romance Tale.

Lost Girls Ch. 06.1 is a variation of my usual theme(s) since there's a significant Male/Female Non-Sexual romance component. Triplet, Jonathan Samuel Anderson, and his wife, Anna Marie (Ellison) Anderson are central to the story.

Children are a part of the storyline and as always, there's minimal sexual activity when children are close by. Generally, there's little or no alcohol consumed in the presence of children.

Lost Girls Ch. 06.1 is the latest story in the Lost Girls Find Life series, which was my first Literotica erotic story group.

All descriptive sex in this story is lesbian, with young ladies aged 21 or older. Some explicit lesbian sexual actions occasionally feature a strong, but loving woman as the definite TOP controlling the action, along with playful and occasional firm spanking.

FOREWORD:

The Primary Characters Are:

Jonathan Samuel Anderson - Triplet - 27

Anna Marie (Ellison) Anderson -Wife - 26

Ruth Mary Anderson - Triplet Sister - 27

Amidine Colette Brochette- Ruth's GF - 27

As always, I'm indebted to Candy_Kane54 (CK) for supporting and encouraging me to write Erotic Stories.

If this is your type of Lesbian Romance-Love-Sex Story... ENJOY!

This 43rd and all Billyslate stories are 100% Fiction in every aspect.

Edited By Billyslate/Grammarly

***

Ending Lost Girls Ch. 06 The Triplets

I'm holding Genean while Colette holds Camile as usual, with Mom and Dad looking on as proud grandparents.

Colette's teary-eyed kissing Camile, "Do you little rascals remember cornering me in the ballroom, asking me to teach you how to dance, and afterward we eat good BBQ stuff?

"Then Mom, Ruth comes in and you love her just like me, asking us to be your Moms for the fun week?"

Both girls are eerily quiet for the first time, their little minds racing 100MPH, wondering where this is going. "Yes, We Remember Mom Colette!"

Colette's waterworks explode, "Mom Ruth and Mom Colette talked all last night and;

"We Want To Be Camile and Genean Loving Moms Forever"

There's a stunned silence, and then our two little rascals, One with Flaming Red Hair n One with Raven Black Hair;

SCREAM WITH JOY, COLETTE & RUTH OUR MOMS FOREVER? YES !"

***

Triplet Ch. 06.1: Ruth and Colette

RUTH POV

We're back in our N. Florida hotel following a wonderful 3-day visit home. Colette and I are now a committed couple, after Sunday night's sweet n explosive sex at my younger sisters' place. Also, we're now christened as Team Members of my sisters, '2', and Pam's lady's party group.

Previously unknown to us, Camile and Genean had bonded with Anna Marie on their first day at St John's short-term Foster Care center. So, JS and Anna Marie are now the girl's God Parents, while Mom and Dad are their Grand Parents.

Camile and Genean decide these two relationships while Colette and I hang out at '2' and Pam's home on Sunday night and Monday morning.

Allison, '2' and the Law firm are diligently working with the Family Court Judge, arranging a 6-month Legal Custody of the girls for Colette and me.

Later on, after various issues are resolved, we'll apply to extend our custody as necessary for us to adopt Camile/Genean. For the next two weeks, Colette and I are working on most of these issues in our hotel suite and at Colette's company.

After relaxing for a day and explaining an edited version of our plans to Camile and Genean, we start the next two weeks' phase of our lives. The girls and I get up early and eat breakfast with Colette, who goes to her office at 8:30 a.m.

The girls and I spend the next hour studying French, wanting Camile and Genean to be fluent as they get older. After French, I teach the girls swimming for an hour, then a morning juice break, and finally, an hour studying basic math.

We pack our school supplies and sandwiches and are off to the company, sharing lunch with Colette. After she gets many hugs, we enjoy tuna sandwiches or the like, potato salad, and fruit for lunch, then Colette returns to her office.

I take the girls to a small side room, set up as our classroom for the next two months. Our after-lunch studies are mostly, spelling, reading, geography, history, and art.

Colette and I decide on this study schedule for our first month, likely modifying it slightly for the 2nd month.

***

After the first day of our new life phase, the girls fall asleep in our laps as usual. So, Colette and I talk for an hour before we all go in for the night.

Colette ponders, "Ruth, I must bring you up to date on my company's original plan for this division, which I now feel will be a mistake.

"After I complete the purchase, our board is planning to shutter this division, moving the entire operations, including distribution to Seattle, WA. We have a major facility there, which most USA-based Orange SA senior management feel will be perfect for housing this Florida division.

"What's most confusing to me, is one person pushing the plan is the Local Unit Manager, who'd be the only person transferred to Seattle. So nearly 135 people will be permanently laid off at a big 1-year cost write-off to Orange SA. Oddly, I have not even seen a written plan to help people find other jobs or training to upgrade their work skills.

I'm currently No. 10 in the Corporate structure, with Monsieur Papa as Chairman of The Board, and Madame Christel Heydemann as the CEO! Orange SA is continually growing and expanding, now having nearly 115,000 employees worldwide.

"After reviewing operations, I don't feel this Seattle move is wise, cost-effective, or necessary, but am conflicted for personal reasons. Meeting you, our girls, and your family, I'm seriously thinking of making this facility our Western Hemisphere HQ. I'll work from here 8 or 9 months a year and for the other 3 or 4 months, I'd mostly work in our France HQ.

"Seattle has larger facilities, but the HQs of many major corporations are often based in smaller divisions. Hopefully, you could arrange a similar work schedule with WHO in Geneva, so we and the girls live in France/Switzerland 25-30% of the year."

My eyes are huge, "Darling, I love this plan, why didn't you share your thoughts with me before!"

Colette teary-eyed, "I've been working on this in my mind since our 3rd day with the girls, which is now getting clearer. The plan could also work in Seattle, but I've grown to love your family, so prefer living here in the more serene N. Florida community, 75% of the time which will be fantastic."

I lean in kissing her softly, "I'm in 100%, so how can I help organize this plan for Monsieur Papa and the Board of Directors' approval?"

Colette wants to hold an after-hours meeting with key local employees, which can be at our hotel or the company's main conference room. Either way, we'll need someone to watch the girls for a couple of hours.

I ask, "Does any of the local plant's key people have young kids?"

Colette, "Yes, Sylvia Henderson's a single Mom with 5-year-old twins, I think a boy and girl. I'm looking at her as a potential Marketing/Sales Director, reporting to the current Plant Manager, Marilyn Jean Rivers, who will need to concur.

"With the reorganization, I'd promote Marilyn to General Manager (GM), discontinuing the Unit Manager position."

Finally, Colette asks me, "Do you remember the nice cute guy in Security, I think his name is Ted?"

Me, fake pouting, "We're not even a true couple for a week yet, and now you're looking to dump me for that cute guy, Ted Jefferson Jr.?"

Colette grins devilishly, so I know she's up to no good in that wicked brain, "Why Darling, I Only Have Eyes For You!"

She continues, "He's brilliant in electronics and computer programming documentation, so he'd be the new Operations Manager, one step below Sylvia. He's young, but the word in the lunchroom is he's liked and respected by all the hourly staff.

"With Marilyn's okay, Ted and Sylvia can each nominate a current employee as their assistant. So, the initial management team will be six people during the 1-year transition. Marilyn will report to me during that phase, and after a year she's on her own as the GM."

Colette smiles widely, "Finally, I'll promote myself to Corporate VP in charge of Western Hemisphere (WH) Operations, based in NW Florida. Then I'll sign a 3-year contract with you as a Management Consultant on employee pay and benefits!"

I scream, "Yes Darling, I see another Girl Party Celebration on the horizon. But seriously, let's have the team member dinner meeting here at the hotel. Sylvia can come 1 or 2 hours early, bringing her twins to meet our girls.

"Lauren, the Hotel Manager has a 12-year-old girl, Megan (Meg), who's a great kid, anxious to make some extra money. So, she can watch over the younglings during our meeting.

We'll all be here, as well as her Mom, Lauren so it'll be okay. If this turns out well, we can hold all Senior Staff meetings here using Meg to entertain the younger children.

"Let's plan for Friday night since there's no school the next day, so the kids can doze if they tire out. I'll clear everything with Lauren, confirming Friday night's a go for the dinner meeting and Meg.

Quizzically I ask, "So Colette, what's your plan for that Unit Manager guy who thinks he'll be the company's future GM after moving the N. Florida operation to Seattle?"

Colette Slyly, "I'll ask the Board to send him out early to scout the place, and I'm fairly certain he can find a place in that group. I'll be so sad for him, but Babe, one knows how corporate decisions and directions frequently change unexpectedly."

***

Marilyn, Sylvia, and Ted pester Colette about the dinner meeting, with her punting, saying she plans to wait until we're all together. My friend Ruth will be joining us for the meeting since I'm hiring her as a management consultant.

Our girls and Sylvia's twins, Stacey/Jeff get along famously, with all four of them adoring Meg like a big sister. Lauren stops in while they're getting to know each other, thanking me profusely for choosing Meg. She also confirms the kids will join us when we break for dinner, so all is set.

Colette opens the meeting, "From this point forward, I want complete honesty from our executive team members," as their eyes get really big.

She tells them about the original plan to close the facility, suggested and fostered by their former Unit Manager. She's dissolved the position and transferred this person to Seattle.

There's a huge gasp(s) when Colette tells them she's the adopted daughter of Orange SA's Board Chairman. So, she's confident her reorganization structure and plan(s) for the company will be fully approved. Monsieur Papa trusts her, as she's been active in the company since her teens, getting her MBA seven years ago at 20.

Looking me eye to eye, "Ruth and I are girlfriends, planning to marry in the future, adopting Camile and Genean."

Interestingly, there are no gaps, but conversely, three didn't I tell you so looks/smiles.

She continues, "Ruth is a WHO World Children's Hunger Director, taking a respite from her 4-year intense worldwide travel schedule. Her family and most recent USA home, since age 13, are in N Florida 40 miles from here. For the next several months, we and our girls are residing in the local business hotel, and visiting Ruth's family on some weekends."

Colette updates them about our previously discussed restructuring plans, explaining her fears of bad financial decisions by the previous Unit Manager, and possible financial theft. So, as a part of his security operation, she wants Ted to electronically follow up on all company finances for the past five years,

Colette authorizes Marilyn to cancel all existing consultant contracts immediately since none of the contractors do any work as she can see.

Colette also introduces a corporate policy of Zero Alcohol Tolerance, so no alcohol is allowed at any company function(s) such as Christmas Parties, and includes Trade Shows, Sales Meetings, and Customer Visits.

Finally, the company is switching its legal services to the Law Firm, with Ruth's sister, '2' as the lead attorney. Attorney '2' will quickly recommend a new insurance firm that'll give us a huge annual premium discount as an alcohol-free company.

We should also save significantly, by having Ruth serve as our only full-time consultant, contracting others for brief periods as needed. We'll use 75% of the total overhead/indirect cost savings, for activities such as paid extended family leave, onsite daycare, and pre-primary school programs.

Closing, Colette will remain on the Orange, SA corporate payroll and expenses during the entire time she's based in Florida. Her number one priority is adjusting and upgrading all local salary range levels, effective the next pay period.

All employee raises will be retroactive to last Wednesday, Colette's first day in this office. which she'll coordinate with Marilyn.

Everyone's stoked about Colette's plan and ready to jump-start our work, so we end the meeting and ask Lauren to bring our children to join us for dinner.

***

The children burst into the conference room, feisty Redhead Camile leading the pack, with Genean, Jeff, Stacey, and Meg close behind.

Camile breathlessly, "Moms Ruth and Colette, we all love Meg as our big sister, so you tell her other school she can only go there in the mornings because she must be at our school with us every day after lunch."

Jeff gleefully joins in, "Yeah Mom, Stacey, and I don't want those other boring babysitters anymore. Meg is so cool and likes us a lot, saying we must be good if she sits with us all the time!"

Stacey adds, "Mom, we have so much fun with her, especially learning the NEW Math. But I don't think it's just the new math since Meg makes learning everything fun."

My brilliant Genean's quiet up to now thoughtfully asks, "Moms Ruth and Colette, remember what St John Pastor Fredrickson said on Sunday?"

I look at Colette who slightly shakes her head no, as I'm also at a loss on what Genean's getting at.

Genean looks intensely at us adults, Pastor says, "There are no bad children just bad parents and teachers. So, if you all want to be good parents with happy kids, we only want Meg to sit with us and teach us the children stuff!

"When Meg says we shouldn't be loud, messy, or mean to each other, we listen and treat each other like family. So, we're all happy tonight since Meg says she's our big sister, with Jeff, Stacey, Me, and even my noisy best bud/sister Camile agreeing Meg's simply the best!"

Genean walks over to me holds her arms out, and I pick her up, "Camile and I Love you, Mom; Jeff and Stacey love their Mom, Sylvia. We know you have big work at the company, so we promise to always listen to Meg because she loves us just like our moms."

The other three kids dash over hugging and kissing Megan's cheeks, as she has them all in a Mama Bear Hug!

We adults look at Lauren who's in tears, "I don't know or question the why, but my little Megan's the happiest I've ever seen her. We'll work this out with her school so she studies with our four younger kids, at Colette's company on weekdays, from 12:30 to 5:30 p.m.

Settling the teaching and school issues we enjoy a lovely buffet dinner made by the hotel's kitchen staff.

***

COLETTE TEAM ROCKS

Colette's walking on air, as she's turned the place on its head, and we've scheduled a board review time with Monsieur Papa.

The previous Unit Manager was blowing up the budget like a volcano spewing red-hot lava, some funds surely lining his deep pockets. Colette puts her finger in the dike, cutting off the thievery at its root!

During our Zoom Orange SA Board meeting, a member asks Colette about the financial issue(s).

She's firm, "Our team finds the leak, plugging it forever. The previous Unit Manager whom I banished to Seattle is your problem, and we'll certainly give you the folder noting his specific financial abuse history at our company.

Chairman Papa, the CEO, and Orange SA's Board fully endorse my babe, Colette's new operational plan!

***

Deep into the 3rd month of Colette's shake-up, she and I realize taking a month's vacation is out of the question for at least another 3 or 4 months. We're going great guns N. Florida, so, I start early talks with my WHO Director, hoping to reach an agreement of my working an annual onsite schedule in Switzerland, similar to Colette's in France.

With Colette's shake-up fully in place, our local Orange SA division is operating completely in the Black, so she's happy. Most employees receive 12% pay increases retroactive from Colette's start day, and full-time onsite daycare is on tap within 12 months. Colette has kept the hiring freeze open until we fully define our optimal staffing level(s).

After much arm twisting, and multiple phone calls from Pam, Anna Marie, Pastor Frederickson, and the Law Firm, Colette's company's onsite Daycare, Kindergarten, and Primary School programs are officially recognized by the State Boards of Health and Education.

Our current five students are considered a St John Church-affiliated Home School Program. Presently, Meg, Stacey, Jeff, Camile, and Genean are enrolled, and we'll accept employee applications for 5 more slots in their age group, starting in the Fall term.

I'm doing most of the advance-subject teaching, such as French, with Meg guiding the younger children in Montessori-style spelling, reading, writing, and basic math.

We have a Board-Certified Mathematics Teacher, Mildred Ellen Watson working in finance because the local primary school did not have any entry-level openings this year. So, she agrees to Manage Colette's onsite Education Program and Human Resources, a stunning in-house find.

***

HANNAH

Colette's entire restructuring is running on easy, so she and I can relax thinking about a girls' night out with my younger sisters and their friends.

We're also nearly 4-months into our 6-month custody of Camile and Genean, so must soon pivot to the permanent custody and adoption specifics.

So as usual, when everything's running smoothly the sky falls in, as Ted from security rushes down the hall early morning yelling;

"Ruth, there's someone from Attitash, New Hampshire on the phone desperately needing to know if our Mary Ruth Anderson knows who '2' is. I think she's a little weird, until realizing the lady may be asking about Attorney '2' from the Law Firm." the reason for me running down the hallway like a crazy man?

Racing to the phone, I speak to the person, I can't believe my ears. After finishing the conversation and calming down, I talk with Colette, who says, Ruth, we're moving quickly on this.

Grabbing our team, I tell them there's a major family emergency, so Colette and I need to travel to Attitash, NH for a few days We don't know exactly how long we'll be gone, but will return ASAP, keeping them updated daily.

Marilyn responds coolly, "We got this boss, you guys get moving now to take care of your family!"

Colette hastily rings Papa, waking him while I speak with Lauren, and then rings Anna Marie. She'll leave home for the hotel within the hour, and her Mom, Evelyn is also coming.

***

After getting last-minute seats on a flight from JAX to Boston (BOS), then a contract limo to the Attitash, NH Equestrian Resort, we walk into reception at nearly midnight.

We've kept the Resort Manager and his wife updated on our schedule along the way, as I introduce myself. I'm Ruth Mary Anderson, '2''s triplet elder sister, and this is my girlfriend, Colette.