Lost Girls Find Life Ch. 06.1 - Triplet Ruth and Colette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cute little girl, tears streaming down her cheeks launches herself into my arms, "Please take me to my Mommy, '2', I need to see her so much!"

Colette and I stand there stunned and speechless when the owner gives me a photo of my baby sis '2' and this little girl. Even more amazing, Jai, Pam, and Jenny are in the background so I know this photo is from their Boston Graduation holiday. (Lost Girls Find Life Ch 02)

We triplets and Anna Marie didn't go with Mom and Dad, but I have faint memories of hearing about this little girl while in Geneva on my WHO fellowship.

***

We learn the events of the previous 60 hours, with Hannah, 12, escaping her drunken and abusive parents late at night scared to death. Eventually, she meets a very nice lady at a 24-hour 7/11 who helps her contact the Horseback Riding Resort.

The Resort Manager and his wife jump in their car, driving nearly two hours to get Hannah. Followed by the return drive to Attitash, and trying to contact '2', for a day before somehow reaching me at Colette's company.

It's a dangerous journey for a 12-year-old girl, but desperation is unequaled as a motivator. Now, we must get Hannah to N. Florida without having any official ID, written parental approval, or travel documents for her.

Both Colette and I constantly coo and cuddle Hannah, as we try to work our way through this huge issue. It's more than a 2-day drive from here to N. Florida, which the two of us don't have the will or time.

One positive result of this episode, is we learn there's still True Humanity in this often callous/cruel world. A wonderful lady not even knowing Hannah, and a Resort Manager couple who saw her for two days nearly 3 years ago, break their back(s) working to protect her, possibly saving Hannah's life.

They care for and shelter Hannah, while desperately searching for '2' or a relative.

Monsieur Papa and my WHO Director quickly join to help us, providing the travel documents we need to take Hannah home by air. We email new photos to Papa, which the French Embassy uses to make Hannah an expedited Diplomatic Passport.

WHO produces a document giving me temporary guardianship of an at-risk minor under the age of 15. Neither document is meant to be permanent but allows Hannah to board the flight from BOS to JAX with Colette and me. We just want to get her into N. Florida, where the Law Firm is a dominant legal force.

We're at the Attitash Equestrian Resort for nearly 3-days, bonding nicely with Hannah. She's a delightful girl, showing us her pony from nearly 3-years ago and telling many Mommy '2' stories.

Finally, a GOV courier delivers our documents and we swiftly depart the resort by limo, then fly from BOS to JAX.

Anna Marie, her Mom Evelyn, Lauren, Meg, twins Jeff/Stacey, and our girls breathlessly await us at Colette's company, immediately overwhelming Hannah with loving hugs and kisses.

Genean walks slowly to me, as Camile moves to hug Colette, "We miss you so much Moms Ruth and Colette, but aren't scared. Godmom Anna Marie and Grandma Evelyn say you love us, and the little girl Hannah is lost, scared, and by herself, wanting to come here, so our Moms go to get her.

"We love you so much, 'cause we were scared one time too, and you hug us tight, teach us to dance and we eat good BBQ stuff together. So, Meg and us kids talk in our classroom, and we'll love Hannah just like family because you love all of us."

Colette's crying as Genean talks, "Our darlings Camile and Genean, you're our most wonderful and special daughters, and we're so happy being your loving Moms.

The next two weeks are filled with whispered conversations, discussing how best to reunite '2' and Hannah.

***

Colette and I think so much alike, it's amazing, so we smile lovingly late one evening when Hannah, Camile, and Genean are asleep. Hannah provides the two of us with an unexpected gift since Camile and Genean want to sleep with her.

We are floored when Hannah and our girls ask us to share one of the suite's bedrooms because they love being together all the time. So, after knowing one another for two days, they're stuck like glue.

Colette and I now sleep together in the suite's 2nd bedroom and can cuddle quietly after the girls are sound asleep.

We're sipping a glass of wine, knowing our budding love journey with precious, Camile/Genean will soon be made permanent. Everything works out as by the plan, and we're now waiting for the Family Court Judge's final approval of our permanent custody application.

We submitted our plan to reside in N. Florida 9-months annually, with a one-month trip to France and Switzerland every quadrimester. Once our adoption of Camile and Genean is final, we will not have any travel restrictions.

We'll get married the Sunday following our adoption's final court date, having a small private wedding at St John. With nearly all of Colette's nuclear family now deceased, we will use Anderson, as our family name, including for Camile and Genean.

***

Tonight, Colette and my thoughts are laser-focused on reuniting Hannah with '2'; hooking Monsieur Papa up with Anna Marie's Mom, Evelyn, and our well-deserved Girl-Party celebration.

Our upcoming Girls' Party may need to be put off for a while until Hannah settles in with '2' and Jai in their Florida home!

Next Friday, we'll host a small dinner party at the hotel, inviting Mom, Dad, JS, Anna Marie, her Mom, Evelyn, and Papa. Monsieur Papa arrives from France on Wednesday afternoon, so he'll be well-rested by Friday night.

Lauren and Sylvia are entertaining the kids with a PJ party in a separate area of the hotel, so there'll surely be wine with our dinner. Lauren also comps 3-nice Jr. Suites for our parents and JS/Anna Marie, so no worries about drinking and driving.

Mom/Dad, JS/Anna Marie, Colette, Papa, and I'll spend quality family time with our girls and Hannah in the early afternoon. Hannah, Camile, and Genean bond instantly when they meet and have grown even closer every day, now acting like Bobbsey Triplets."

***

Colette and I play grab ass while dressing for our family dinner. It's in a secluded private dining room, so we're taking extra fooling around time getting decked out.

I whisper, "My Love, Colette, remember this isn't a girl party, so we must be demure. Later, we'll fuck like crazy, since our girls are camping out all night with the other kids."

She collars me kissing my neck, "We also must secretively guide Monsieur Papa and Mom Evelyn into relaxing, so may invite them back to our lounge for a nightcap. We'll chat for a while and then Papa can walk Mom Evelyn to her room.

Dinner is fantastic, as we all enjoy a relaxing evening. As a family group, we agree that Sunday will be a great day since Mom slyly brings up the Attitash trip where the girls entertain the Fresh Air Kids. Immediately, '2' tears up, "Mom, I hope Hannah's life has been good, but sense she longs for real love, because of her instantly attaching to me."

I quietly say a prayer, thanking Jesus for fulfilling little Sis's desire for Hannah to have a good life, since she'll soon be in '2' and Jai's loving arms. Sunday, two days from now, '2' will see and hold her darling Hannah again after nearly 3-years.

Mom, Dad, JS, and Anna Marie beg off a beverage nightcap, so it's now Colette, Papa, Evelyn, and me in our suite's lounge. I think Anna Marie's busted us, glancing at her Mom as we leave, then winking at Colette and me.

We're having a delightful time talking and sipping a nice Cabernet when Mom Evelyn, opens the door. "I've never been to Europe and would love to visit someday."

Papa quickly fills the breach, "Evelyn, you should travel to Europe with the girls on their first business trip for a month. They'll have a moderate work schedule, but I'll take time off to show you France."

I jump on it, "It's a done deal Mom Evelyn, and we'll buy the trans-Atlantic RT flight ticket, leaving domestic Euro plans open. You'll have a great time, with Papa, us, and our girls also in France/Switzerland, so let's toast Mom Evelyn's future European vacation."

Mom Evelyn smiles cutely, so we continue talking for an hour, with Colette and I getting antsy, which Papa notices.

Papa smiles, "I'm older now and transatlantic travel's jet lag lasts longer. So, I'm off to bed. Evelyn, would you like for me to walk you to your room since we're in the same area?"

Evelyn giggles, "What should I call you since I'm too old for you to be my Papa?"

Papa smiles, "It seems that you like Papa, so call me Papa Adélard, if it pleases you."

Mom Evelyn grins, "Papa Adélard! Okay, I like how it rolls off my tongue! Good night girls and see you at breakfast!!

Papa and Evelyn, hug us and are off to their suites.

***

ALONE AT LAST: COLETTE POV

I've been anxiously waiting all day for tonight's sex games, so attack Ruth the moment we're alone, running my hand under her dress!

"Wow babe, your thong is soaking wet, have you been daydreaming about me?"

Ruth giggles, "My Gawd, Colette, I'm just about ready to push them out the door, which is not nice since I love both Monsieur Papa and Mom Evelyn. But I want to fuck you so bad, this being our first chance in months for a hot n loud night of sex."

Ruth and I are similar sizes, but she's more muscular, eagerly ripping my dress and thong off and then flipping me missionary. Tossing my left leg on the back of the sofa, Ruth, nose dives in locking her lips on my pussy, licking and sucking like a demon."

Looking up at me, my pussy cream covering her face, "Colette babe, you're mine forever, and this my pussy to lick and eat when I want." ducking back between my spread thighs, slurping all of my fragrant juices.

I moan n groan, "Darling, you did everything the last time we fuck n suck, so let me please you some this time."

Ruth crawls up my body, nipping at my boobs, then daintily kisses my lips, her face soppy wet with my juices.

"Wait a minute darling," as I lick Ruth's face clean with my tongue, tasting my pussy's cream for the first time.

Giggling, "Now I know why you love sucking my pussy so much darling, 'cause your babe Colette's pussy cream is oh so sweet to taste.

Grinning, Ruth licks my lips, "Yup! Looks like you got it all babe," kissing me deeply.

Our life is so busy, being nearly six months since we first met. We've had a lot of cuddling and soft lovemaking, but our only hot n wild sex was months ago at Ruth's younger sisters, Pam and '2''s home.

"I love you dearly Colette, but we've not talked much about our sexual desires. I always want to please you, so are you feeling guilty about my adoringly going down on you? When I eat your pussy, lick your thighs, boobs, booty, and taint until you Cum, my pussy often gushes-loads of cum along with you, darling.

"I like being the TOP in our sex, wanting to fuck you blind 90% of the time. I also truly love sitting on your face, my face buried deeply in your pussy 69ing the night away."

Smiling widely, "Honestly Ruth darling, I love it when you flop your leaking pussy on my face flooding it with your sweet juices. Once in a while, I hope you'll put me over your knee(s), and spank your bad girl, Colette's fanny. I'll do any and everything sexually you desire darling, knowing you'll never hurt me."

As we go on kissing and whispering sweet nothings, my darling Ruth gets a sly n wicked look. Colette sweetie, "I've talked with Jenny who's given me a few sexy pointers, and a couple of very special toys."

She grins naughtily, "Have you noticed that Jenny is Pam's top? Each couple seems to have a special sex bond which I now see clearly!

"Often, Jenny will coolly spank Pam, even when we're with them. While Jai promises '2' a good spanking back in their bedroom, and Allison pops Julie on her booty whenever she sees her in private or sitting at our girls' table."

My eyes are huge, as I catch my breath "Ruth, do you want our love life to be kind of like theirs, with you in charge, and sometimes tanning my bottom?"

She kisses me with so much love, "Yes, that's what I want Colette, but just for loving n crazy sex when we're alone and also during our Girl Party nights."

Ruth stresses, "Other than when having wild sex, we're always equal in our lives, and Moms to Camile and Genean!"

"YES-YES-YES, Ruth, I love you so much, and give my booty, pussy, boobs, thighs, taint, and body n soul to you sexually forever."

***

TAKING CONTROL: RUTH POV

My pussy's hot as Volcanic Lava streaming down the mountain path, so I roll on top of Colette our bodies molded head to toe.

'You're my little tramp in bed from this moment, so tell me what you want first?"

Colette breathing heavily, "Starting with my eyes, kiss down my neck, ears. cheeks and chest, sucking my nipples dry. Then go lower and eat my pussy for hours until I pass out from so many orgasms. Then wake me by starting over again going upward from my thighs."

Grinning, "My darling Colette, your wish is my command, but we're doing it My Way, so let the fucking begin."

I haul my darling off the sofa dashing to the bed, tossing her dead center, surprising Colette by going straight to Doggy. She doesn't know it yet, but Jenny gifts me a new 8" strappy and I'm gonna use it later for tonight's Grand Opening!

Right now, I've got Colette's ass up in the middle of our bed, tongue buried deep in her pussy, while pinching her clit.

Two minutes later she screams, "Well Fuck Me! Ruth darling I'm a cumming already," her body spasms wildly as she shudders through an intensely violent orgasm.

Colette pushes her booty higher seeking more of my hungry tongue. So, I lock my lips to her vulva sucking like crazy, as Colette spins into another wildly explosive volcanic cum.

Shifting my attack to the backs of Colette's thighs, I lick both of them from booty down to knees, gently nipping and biting her inner thighs along the way.

Colette tries to rest on her tummy, but I'm Johnny on the spot, flipping her to missionary and plopping my dripping pussy in her mouth.

Like a fireball blazing across a star-lit sky, I swoop down 69ing deep into Colette's pussy, voraciously chewing both vaginal lips.

Meanwhile, Colette's drowning in my geyser of love juices slurping my pussy for dear life as it rests smack dab on her quivering lips. She's gasping, trying to breathe through her nose as my messy pussy spews creamy juices into her eyes, nose and mouth.

We're both sucking like Hoover Vacuums as I lift my face howling, "Colette This My Pussy Tonight And Forever More!"

Raising my pussy inches off Colette's face, "Answer me, bad girl, who's your Mommy?"

Colette wheezing, "Holy Tequila Shots, Ruth! Are you trying to drown your loving woman? Fuck Yes, I'm yours forever, so Gimme Whatcha Got Mommy Dear!

I smile thinking Colette babe, you just don't know what you're begging for, since it's time to bang her soaking pussy with my new 8" strappy!

Tossing my babe back to doggy, I sharply slap that phat booty twice, Spank-Spank. You stay right there and don't move an inch, or Mommy'll swat that booty until it's ruby-red.

Quickly strapping and lubing up, I pull Colette up even higher doggie, my strappy ready to strike like a coiled rattler "Surprise, are you ready for your first hot n deep fucking darling?

She shivers, feeling my strappy brushing her inner thighs, "Is this happening for real, Ruth? We talk earlier I want you to fuck in me badly, but it's so scary darling, being my first time."

Softly kissing Colette's back from her neck down her spine, "I know you're jittery babe, but starting doggy is easier for me to slide into your pussy.

"After your wet pussy's loosened n gaped, we'll change to missionary and kiss, looking into each other's eyes fucking like a 2-Pussied Billie Goat!"

Colette gets that look, "Do it Mommy, fuck your woman just like you own me!" and I quickly plow through her virginity, my hips smacking loudly against her bottom.

She squeaks "My Gawd, That Stings Babe, But It's Over Now," as I take that virginal frontier, holding still with my strappy buried balls deep in her first-time used tunnel of love.

Blowing warm air down my babe's spine, "I love you Colette darling, thanks for your wonderful gift to me. Once the stinging eases, we'll move onto your back, and make beautiful love for hours."

Instantly, Colette pulls off the strappy, flipping onto her back legs spread wide as goalposts. "Now darling, I'm yours to fuck all night long.

I slowly move between Colette's splayed thighs, tossing her fit legs onto my shoulders. I gently soft-stroke fuck the strappy into my love. while kissing her soft lips. "Are you okay sweetie or does it still sting?"

Colette smiles, "The pain's nearly gone my darling," as she rubs my sweaty tits and brings them down to her puckered lips.

Chewing my nipples, Colette mumbles, "Oh fuck, darling, I am coming again and again, I guess you'll keep on fucking me until I'm all cummed out!"

I whisper, "Colette Sweetie Pie! I love fucking you so much, will you always give me your pussy to fuck when we are alone or hanging with my sisters' Girl-Party?"

She pulls both thighs back until her knees are resting on her tits, tears flowing down her cheeks. "Ruth my love, this pussy's always open for you to lick, suck and fuck to your heart's content, as I'll never deny you anything."

Grinning wickedly, "I know you're tender, so I'm going to kiss your pussy and make it well." pulling the strappy out and hastily threw it aside. I tease her swollen vaginal lips with my tongue, and then engulf her gaping pussy, sucking gently, knowing she's tender.

Before Colette fully misses the strapon in her pussy, I spin settling my pussy on her face and we're 69ing again, Colette reacts instantly shoving her face tight into my pussy, licking and sucking like a demonized avenging spirit.

Finally, Colette squeals, "I love you so much, but don't have any more Cums left in me. Rest Darling Need Rest!

Me roaring, "Gimme Just One More Cum Baby?" Then I mouth her entire vulva, sucking like a banshee and pulling one last orgasm from my babe's wiped-out vagina.

Colette Shrieks "Well Fuck Me Drunk Ruth, Cumming, her body Shaking, Shivering, and then Stiffens like a Bow, before she collapses, with me flaking out on top of her.

Still drowsy, I slowly roll off of Colette lovingly kissing her twisting shivering body. One final wet kiss and we're asleep before our eyes fully close.

So, Colette and My unbelievable love story is slowly coming to an end, fucking ourselves to exhaustion, in the hotel where we first met nearly 8 months ago.

***

SUNDAY MORNING AT ST JOHN:

Colette and I wait until just before Morning Worship, then bring the six children in from the vestibule, walking to the section where the Anderson family usually sits together.

Meg, Stacey, Camile, Genean, and Hannah are in cute decorative pink dresses and Jeff's wearing dress pants, with a lightly tinted white shirt. As they quietly walk down the aisle, Genean kisses Hannah on the cheek sending her toward the pew where '2' and Jai sit.

Hannah silently slips in beside '2', "Hi Mommy's '2' and Jai, I love you!"

Turning toward Hannah, '2' Screams, "Oh My God, It's My Baby Girl Hannah.

HOW DID YOU GET?

***

Sunday morning service is a joyous occasion welcoming Hannah into our family and lasts all week. There's still much work needing to be done, ensuring Jai and '2' are allowed to adopt Hannah. But Allison, the Senior Partner, and CO-Owner of the Law Firm immediately starts the ball rolling.