Lost Girls Find Life Ch. 06.1 - Triplet Ruth and Colette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two major impediments are, changing Hannah's residency to Florida, and having her biological parents in Maine declared unfit. So, it's gonna be a long trek for our family, but we're all in for Hannah, '2', and Jai.

Our Mom is amazing talking to me and Colette the next week, "You two are the main reason Hannah's with her Mommy(s) in N. Florida, and our family will finish the job supporting '2' and Jai in adopting Hannah ASAP.

"What are your thoughts on having a girl's party next Friday night? Hannah has nicely settled in between your and '2''s place, so the timing will be good."

Your Dad and I, along with Colette's Papa and Evelyn can entertain Hannah, Meg, Camile, Genean, Thomas, Jeff, and Stacey for the weekend.

We'll pick them up Friday lunchtime, spending the night and most of Saturday in Jacksonville. I've checked with Evelyn and Colette's Papa, and both of them agree it's a lovely idea."

Mom continues, "All of us oldies are so proud of our wonderful children, knowing all of you deserve an adult fun night out."

Me, guardedly, "Mom, Colette, and I've only done one, but the girls' parties tend to get a bit wild, but I guess we could lower the heat a bit for this special time. We'll make a plan to accommodate Anna Marie and Ester, Lauren, and Sylvia, but we may need your help including JS and Roland.

"The more I think about it Mom, your idea makes excellent sense because Anna Marie has always been excluded from our girls' parties. The same will happen to Ester when she and Roland are back permanently. So, we can partner them as a couple, and then a big surprise having their hubbies sneak up to our table later in the evening."

Mom, Mom Evelyn, Pam, Jenny, Me, and Colette have a Mom/Daughter lunch, where I explain my plan. Jai and '2' stay at home enjoying quality time with Hannah, so Pam will update them on our final plan for the Girl Party.

"We'll have the Girl Party next weekend, partnering, Anna Marie with Ester and Lauren with Sylvia. We'll still keep it a bit risqué, but we need to find the best way of including JS and Roland near the end of the evening. We'll let the two hetero-couples slow dance first to the Righteous Brother's popular song, Unchained Melody.

"Sometime after their special dance(s), Anna Marie and Ester can go home with their husbands for a night of adult fun since you all will have the kids. Then we five girl-girl couples can go very risqué n crazy for the last hour, before going home.

"Colette and I'll talk with Lauren/Sylvia about partnering but must be truthful with them. Our group of ladies will end up together somewhere, most likely at '2' and Pam's home. They have an upstairs GBR Suite which Lauren/Sylvia can share without getting too close, while Colette and I take the smaller cozier GBR.

Colette giggles cutely, and Jenny slips, "It seems like Colette's happy being in the small bedroom, making it easier trying out my gifts to Ruth!"

Jenny looks at Mom, guiltily, "Sorry Mom, that one slips out before I think twice!"

Mom smiles, "Jenny, you love my Pam more than anything in this world, and all of my children are so responsible. You need to let off some steam 2 or 3 times a year, enjoying the adult and sexual part of your loving marriages and relationship(s)."

Okay, then we're all set for next Friday night but will need to clue JS/Roland, letting them surprise their wives. Colette and I'll sit down with Lauren and Sylvia, and see how they feel about my idea. I know they'll be very happy with You, Dad, Evelyn, and Papa taking care of our wonderful kids for the weekend.

Lauren and Sylvia are excited about partying with us next weekend, especially with our parents entertaining the kids until Sunday. I explain the evening will get a little frisky towards the end, especially once we're back at my sister's home, but they can duck out, up to their suite at any time.

Colette gets that look, "Since we four are an Orange SA team, I'd like us to wear matching party dresses.

Before anyone comments, Colette adds "Our sexy dresses will be beautiful and demur, but specially designed to wear commando. I'll also purchase Jimmy Choo Coal Black 2" heels and Black Silk thigh highs for us."

Lauren catches her breath, "Colette, you mean we are going naked under our dresses," glancing at Sylvia.

Sylvia shrugs, "No worries from me since only we'll know we're naked Lauren. If you're shy about me seeing your sexy bits. we can dress separately in the GBR suite. Being dedicated Moms, we rarely go anywhere special without our kids, so I'm all in for having an adult fun night."

Sylvia teases Lauren, "Come on girl, give Colette your dress, shoe, and hold-up stocking sizes. She'll surprise us with our new outfits when we're getting dressed at Ruth's sisters' place."

So, all is set for the Girl Party, with me winking at my babe, Colette. We're both suspicious of Sylvia being a little hot for Lauren's curvy body so the night may get interesting.

***

SPECIAL GIRLS PARTY NIGHT: COLETTE POV

The seven children and our parents are in Jacksonville, for a Grandparent outing. The kids are excited to no end about having Ruth's Mom/Dad, Mom Evelyn, and my Papa spending two days with them in the big city.

JS and Roland are keyed in on our party plans, hiding out in Yolanda's office around 10:00 p.m., sippin on a bottle of Laphroaig Single Malt scotch. I don't know what Pam and Jenny tell Anna Marie and Ester, other than it'll be a girls-only party and our four parents are entertaining Hannah, Camile, Genean, Meg, Stacey, Jeff, and Thomas.

At this point, we don't and won't know if the two of them are commando unless it slips out after a few pre-dinner party drinks in the downstairs lounge.

We twelve hot women meet for drinks downstairs in '2''s lounge, and it's a man's wet dream coming to life. There's Jai/'2'; Pam/Jenny; Allison/Julie; Ruth/Me, and two neophytes girl/girl couples, Anna Marie/Ester, and Lauren/Sylvia, all dressed to the nines.

We're not in Mini Dresses but still show a lot of skin. Looking at Ester and Anna Marie squirm, my best guess is we're all commando.

I step forward, "We are a family and 4-monogamous couples, so no worries tonight by our two special couples. Ruth and I plan our Girl-Party, with Mom and Mom, Evelyn. They both agree we're wonderful daughters and sometimes need to have frisky adult fun, so I decide we're all going commando.

"No chickens allowed at our party table, so if anyone's wearing bra/panties lose them now!" I guess right about everyone being commando, so we're gonna have a good time tonight.

I glance around our group before our limo arrives, and only Triplet Ester and Lauren seem a bit subdued with our commando dress code. Anna Marie seems to be thinking it's about time for her to join the girl's fun and is ready to party. On the other hand, Lauren seems about to Pee in the Panties she's not wearing. "Oops"

Sylvia hasn't taken her eyes off Lauren's bodacious booty, since coming downstairs. I look at Ruth, nodding toward them, both shaking our heads yes, "There's gonna be "Cat(s) on A Hot Tin Roof Tonight."

***

PARTY DOWN: RUTH POV

After nearly an hour and 3-Gold Patron Tequila shots each, 12-Flaming Hot Ladies, strut to the women's section of our favorite party place.

Colette loving the action stands at our table leaning her booty into me, so I playfully 'Spank' her bottom.

She giggles. "Well ladies, Ruth claims my tushy as her private playpen tonight, which's certainly okay by me!"

I soundly double-tap her bottom Spank-Spank, and Colette hastily sits, cutely rubbing her phat booty,

Me, grinning, "Colette is a bad girl not asking me if she can speak first, so she got 2-firm swats!"

I tell Jane and Yolanda, "We have two new couples, one HETERO and the other's UNK, but we're all family. So, we four truly lezzie couples will tone it back a little tonight because we love having all our family here partying with us.

"Everyone will Boogie together, but slow dances are optional for our 2-neophyte couples, otherwise there're no rigid rules except for having fun. But we do have a variation to our one important late-night rule, which I'll clue everyone later!

So Let The Partying Begin!!

We're all enjoying ourselves, with Lauren and Sylvia between Colette/Me and Jenny/Pam. I tell Jenny, Pam, and Colette I think Sylvia has the hots for Lauren, so we'll lead the horse to the water trough, seeing if Sylvia steals a drink.

Whenever Sylvia and Lauren look our way, my hand disappears under Colette's dress. They quickly look the other way, and Jenny's fingers slide between Pam's thighs. Jai/2 and Allison/Julie know what we're up to as they grin making inane conversations.

I whisper to Colette, "We'll invite them to dance on the next slow song, not taking no for an answer. Then let's settle down for dinner, along with downing more booze to loosen them up!"

Colette giggles, "You're so bad Ruth," sending her fingers close to Paradise, me watching Sylvia's eyes go jet-black with intensity.

I say to Colette, "Lauren's in a world of trouble tonight, cause Sylvia's got her horns out, and wants some of her hot n wet pussy."

I curiously glance at Anna Marie and Ester, who're nonchalant about our goings-on. Most nuclear family members have heard many wild stories about our Girls-Party(s), so are not surprised by the sweet and light-hearted lewdness.

A slow dance starts, and I hastily pull Lauren up before she can react, "Come on Lauren, you and Sylvia dance with Colette and me one time before the food comes," wrapping Colette tightly in my arms.

Jenny gives me a Ruth, you're so wicked smile, but I'm now deep into slow dragging with my babe, Colette. Later, I give a cursory glance at Sylvia who's enjoying the slow song's close body contact, but Lauren looks a bit wary.

Once we finish the dance I groan, "Lauren, you're so uptight on your first adult night out in a long time. Remember, Sylvia's not a stranger or a man, who often tries to coerce women into sex with alcohol or drugs. She's a local friend working at Colette's company and loves how your daughter Meg takes care of her twins, Stacey/Jeff."

Lauren looks intently at me, then whispers in Sylvia's ear, eliciting a smile, then turns to me, "Ruth, will you walk with me for a moment?"

We walk over to the lounge, standing near the bar. But, I'm not relaxed with a few single guys staring at us.

Lauren realizes where we're standing, "I'll be quick Ruth, but don't want to go in the toilet."

"Okay, follow me," as I stroll toward Yolanda's office, which is quieter and not open to the public. She sees me, and I explain Lauren wants to talk privately for a minute, but not in the ladies' room, so Yolanda raises her eye, inviting us to use her office. She wants to remind me JS/Roland will arrive in about an hour, waiting in her office.

Lauren is pensive, "Ruth, I think I could like Sylvia a lot but am not sure about tonight. I don't want to lose her friendship if nothing develops in the future, since I've never considered girl-girl dating."

I'm emphatic, "Don't make a big deal of tonight, Lauren. Go back to the table and kiss Sylvia lightly on the lips or cheek. Tell her you like slow dancing with her and will talk more about your feelings tonight when the two of you dance slow again.

"Then talk about anything which interests you, the kids, work school, movies, art, or Church, and enjoy your closeness. This is only Colette and my 2nd time here and we were not truly a couple the 1st time. Neither, Colette, nor I had previously liked girls, but I'm 100% into her after that fun evening.

"When you two slow-dance again, tell Sylvia exactly what you said to me about not wanting to risk your friendship. Let's have fun tonight, then the four of us Orange SA ladies can have a quiet lunch next week, and talk more if you feel the need."

Lauren giggles, "Thanks so much for reassuring me Ruth, now I can truly relax and enjoy partying tonight!"

We return to the table, and Lauren smiles pulling Sylvia in close, murmuring something in her ear, and sealing it with a cute kiss.

I tell Yolanda to let our table talk and drink booze for a while, then start serving our dinner.

While eating, I sense it's nearly time to bring in JS and Roland. Anna Marie and Ester may start to feel a bit isolated now, with Lauren/Sylvia getting more intimate. I'm almost certain Sylvia's hand has been mostly on Lauren's thighs for the past hour.

So, I tell my Partner In Crime, Colette to ask the band to play Unchained Melody in 5 minutes, while I fetch the guys.

All the girls' eyebrows rise at my suddenly getting up and going to the main restaurant area. Only, our parents and Yolanda know of Colette's and my deception of inviting the hubbies to dance with their wives, Ester/AM. So no one else at the table can figure out what the heck's going on.

Unchained Melody starts, and using a portable mike I announce. "There's a special dance request for Anna Marie & Ester Mary" as I bring their hubbies to the ladies' section.

Our entire group screams in glee seeing nicely dressed JS and Roland with me, as their wives charge at them for a kiss. Both couples instantly go into a grinding slow-drag dance with everyone else spellbound.

Colette smiles widely, "Ruth's the most wonderful woman I've met and she's all mine," giving me a scorching wet kiss.

"She plans tonight with her Mom and Mom Evelyn when they say we adorable young ladies deserve a night out. Both Grandmas say they'll take their grandkids on an adventure, so we all can have an adult fun night.

"My Babe tells our Moms her idea of asking Anna Marie, Ester, Lauren, and Sylvia to join us, and they're off the wall happy. We can't do this part without letting their hubbies in on our plan, so we invent some sports activity for them to attend, but JS and Roland have been in hiding here for a while, sipping Laphroaig."

Everyone overwhelms me with hugs and kisses for orchestrating this spectacular evening which is just starting.

I stand, speaking with tears in my eyes, "I missed my family so much while working on many WHO projects, and the past 4-months have been the best of my life since college, with our nuclear family, and great friends like Lauren/Sylvia and Allison/Julie.

"Also, I now have the Love(s) Of My Life, Colette, Camile, Genean, and Monsieur Papa. So, it's astonishingly thrilling to see Anna Marie and Ester's joy when I bring their hubbies in."

Pulling Colette in for a tender kiss, "I love you and our girls, Camile and Genean more than any words can say. When our adoption of the girls is final, we're gonna be here with family for 8 to 9 months a year, where we're loved unconditionally.

"Colette and I notice Monsieur Papa and Mom Evelyn are becoming close friends. Their special friendship will be a perfect blend of the Anderson family with Anna Marie's, and Colette's family(s)!"

Lauren stands, "Ruth always thinks of others' happiness first, and then her own. I ask to talk with her alone because I feel an unusual pull towards Sylvia, but don't want to risk our friendship.

"After talking with Ruth in Yolanda's office, I feel more positive about enjoying tonight to the max. Ruth's advice is to give Sylvia a sweet kiss, tell her I enjoyed our slow dance and we'll talk more while dancing the night away. What makes Ruth truly unique, is her unrelenting love for family and friends."

We're having a great evening, and the hetero couples have just left after an hour of fun conversation and dancing. All of us couples repeatedly dance to Unchained Melody, as I see JS and Roland's horns coming out for their beautiful wives.

We five girl-girl couples dance nearly an hour more after the others leave before we say goodnight to Allison and Judy. Arriving home in a joyous mood, we sip Singapore Slings relaxing in the lounge with my two baby sisters and their wives.

***

UNEASY UPSTAIRS: LAUREN POV

We're sipping our tasty Slings, when Sylvia lightly caresses my right inner thigh whispering, "Let's go up to the GBR suite and talk privately for a while before falling asleep."

I'm a little nervous, not sure if she wants to talk with words or her hands and tongue. Before I can respond, Sylvia takes my hand, stands, and pours a giant tumbler of Sling to take with us.

I tell the girls, "Thanks so much for letting Sylvia and me join your delightful ladies' evening out, including the two husbands. Men like Ted, JS, Roland, Monsieur Papa, and Dr. Paul are a rare breed and I'm so happy that Ester and Anna Marie have loving husbands in their lives.

"As with Sylvia and me, this is Ester and Anna Marie's first Girl Party evening, which they'll always fondly remember."

Sylvia adds, "I ask Lauren to come with me to the GBR so we can talk privately, but sense her nervousness. This is the most beautiful evening I've had as an adult, and certainly wouldn't deliberately do anything to ruin it for us, especially, for Lauren who's a wonderful Mom and friend."

Smacking Lauren's booty with a grin, "Come on old girl, and let's talk, then I'll chase you around the suite!"

Lauren giggles cutely, "You could be in for a surprise little one, I just may let you catch me!"

***

Once we're in the suite, Sylvia leads me to the large sofa, placing the giant Sling on the coffee table. Looking me in the eye, she takes the hem of my dress, moving it near the top of my thighs.

She smiles, "Relax Lauren, our talking rule for tonight is that your thighs below the dress's hem are okay for me to caress and fondle as we talk. Everything above the hem is yours, which I promise not to invade unless you politely ask me, Sylvia, please go higher seeking Paradise! Oaky?"

Me, "Sylvia, I'm a bit confused downstairs because I think you want us to have sex, and am spooked."

Sylvia grins diabolically, "Lauren, you won't need to guess if I aim to fuck you," kissing me deeply while running her fingers between my thighs to the edge of a very warm n wet getable pussy.

She sits back abruptly looking at me intensely, "What the hell's going on you little Mynx? Other than mine, I've never felt a girl's pussy before. But My Gawd Lauren, your inner thighs are wet with pussy cream, up to the edge of soft n smooth pubic hair. So, tell me honestly, what gives you little Tart?"

Lying my head on her shoulder, "I'm fearful of myself Sylvia, you're teasing me all night, lightly raking my thighs with your nails, and then softly caressing them.

"Suddenly, out of nowhere, I feel warm cream creeping down my thighs. I try moving a little, hearing a squish, and know for certain it's pussy juice wetting my thighs while I'm sitting at a table of friends. I wonder to myself, can Sylvia or Jenny smell my musky odor, knowing how horny and sex-starved I am?"

Sniffling, "So when you say Lauren let's go upstairs and talk privately, I'm scared they'll see the gleaming wet cream leaking down my thighs.

"I'm also Terrified you'll toss me on the bed and fuck me crazy like I so badly need. Yet am similarly Terrified that you won't Fuck My Brains out.

My wet n hungry little pussy's so starved for truly flaming-hot orgasm, that juices trickle down nearly to my knees, just from you teasing my thighs."

Gently kissing her neck, "I like you Sylvia but I've not had any 2-party sex for almost 10 years, since Meg was 2. Tonight, you're the first person I've let touch my thighs or bottom since Meg and I lost her dad, Jason.