Lost Girls Find Life Ch. 06.1 - Triplet Ruth and Colette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now we're sharing a room, and I'm tipsy but not drunk, and horny as hell. So, I'm so scared of letting go and giving you the key to ravish my pussy because I trust you!" still lightly weeping.

Finishing, "I tell myself, it's okay to let Sylvia play in my pussy paradise because she has her beautiful twins and understands the responsibility of rearing children.

"I know without question, I'll soon give you my pussy, tits, booty, and soul because you push all my sex buttons."

I'm Terrified Of Me Sylvia, Knowing I Can't/Won't Say No To You!

Sylvia stares at me amazed, "Firstly, I never knew what happened to Meg's dad, since we've only been friends for a few months. If you think it's best, I'll sleep here on the sofa tonight, and you take the bed."

I lustfully look at her, "If we fuck Sylvia, I want to be your girlfriend, and not just have sex. I'm vulnerable now, from10-years of horniness, good booze, and sexual infatuation with you.

"Please understand, I started dating Jason very young, and have never been with anyone else sexually, even kissing. I feel a strong pull to you, Sylvia, but I need you to know that you feel the same about me.

"From your revelations over a few lunches, I know the twin's father screwed you over, leaving a bad taste about men in your mouth. Yet, tonight you cutely smile and talk with JS/Roland, which adds to my confusion about you as a possible girlfriend.

"I'm a naive N. Florida country girl, assuming you hate all men because of Jason, so am curious about your being friendly to the guys. Then I think maybe Sylvia is looking for quick sex until the right guy comes along."

"Lauren, you've unpacked a lot of baggage tonight, some of it being mine. I would never treat you as a quick lay, or just for sex, because I respect you too much. I assure you my desires and intentions for you are long-term since our children are now practically siblings.

"I saw you a few times during our company staff meeting at your hotel when Meg cared for our children. Meg is such a delightful young girl, that I become curious about you. I kind of ask Colette and Ruth what I feel are innocent questions about Lauren.

"Then I became truly enamored with you the night of the Children's PJ party, wondering how I could ask you out to dinner and talk privately. Suddenly, out of the blue, Ruth suggests we partner for tonight's party celebration.

"I'm very happy you say yes and want to be bold so you'll know I'm chasing you, without being pushy or ornery. Then my golden opportunity arrives like a special gift which shocks me, you're agreeing to dress commando tonight.

"Ruth and Colette have seen me covertly hungrily watching you, which I did not realize myself. Even tonight, both of them as well as Jenny and Pam encourage me to be a little frisky with you since we're at a Girl-Party."

Smiling charmingly, Sylvia pulls me in for a tender kiss and then tries to pull my dress's hem back down to my knees.

I naughtily rebel, "Oh no you don't Sylvia,", with me pulling my dress up to my crotch and then off flinging it to the floor. "I just need to know that we'll soon be girlfriends, then everything up to my Dress's Newly Adjusted Hem is yours for the taking right now!"

Tears flowing wetly down her cheeks, Sylvia draws imaginary lines just above my soft n damp pubic hair, and below my vulva!

"Lauren, I'd love to be your girlfriend, and I agree we need to talk more as friends. I've drawn a psychological sex-play border, which we will not breach until you and I are true girlfriends. For now, I am stoked to play with your boobs, lips, thighs, pussy-hair, and fine booty.

"When your pussy's leaking creamy pungent juices like now, I might squeeze or pinch your swollen lips. But no sexual penetration until we're committed girlfriends, with our kids knowing."

Sylvia pulls my naked body onto her lap, taking my tit into her mouth sucking like a hungry baby. She then bites one nipple and pinches the other, while her right hand grabs my butt.

Before, I know it, I'm ass up in Sylvia's lap. She gives my booty a soft caress, then tenderly n wetly kisses my tushy. She also squeezes my hanging tits with her right hand, I cum instantly like a desert geyser spewing water!

She licks my ear whispering, "Our first Cum together is gentle, are you happy darling?"

I'm kissing Sylvia deeply, my tongue nearly in her throat I moan, "My first in 10 years orgasm is fantastic, but I try to keep quiet since we're in our sitting room. I'll loudly sing my Cums to you, when we are in the bedroom door closed."

Wickedly grinning at me, "Lauren babe, I'm glad you have a good cum. Once we're official girlfriends, I'll also spank this phat booty when Lauren's bad.

"But don't worry, I'll then kiss and lick the hurt from my babe's red-hot stinging tushy. Capiche"

Me, moaning, "Oh Yes My Darling, My Booty's All Yours To Spank, when I'm a bad girl," as I rip and tear her dress into shreds until we're both as Naked As Jaybirds, scampering happily into the bedroom behind closed doors.

***

RUTH POV

Lauren and Sylvia are upstairs for more than 30 minutes and there are no sounds of WW-III. So, I say goodnight to my Pam, '2' and their wives, grabbing my babe, Colette and we're off to make music.

I'm thinking there's a new romance in the offing in N. Florida, a fitting ending for The Triplets!

After nearly ten years apart, we triplets are back together as a family, again with loving spouses/partners!

***

Epilogue 1

Meeting nearly, a year ago, Colette and I are engaged and will marry at St John's about the same time as Camile and Genean's adoption is final. Our Wedding will be small and private for family and a few close friends.

Immediately following our 1:00 p.m. Sunday wedding, we'll have an open full dinner for the local N. Florida community.

The Family Court Judge authorizes us to work in Switzerland and France for 1-month stays before Camile/Genean's adoption's final. Once the girl's adoption is final, we'll no longer have any international travel restrictions.

***

Colette and I awakened one morning a couple of weeks before moving into our newly leased home. The location is perfect for us, a 10-minute drive to Colette's company and the Business hotel, and 30 minutes to my family's homes, as well as St John Community Church.

With us paying one year in advance, the owner makes some internal changes in our place, connecting Camile/Genean's bedroom directly to ours, via a sitting room. Our girls love having access to our bedroom in the hotel's 2-bedroom suite, so Colette/I want to maintain their comfort in our new home.

We'll most likely offer to purchase the place on an 18-month notice, if our work schedules, proceed as we plan for the next 5 to 10 years. Colette is VP of Orange SA Western Hemisphere, and I have five-year consulting roles at WHO Child Hunger and Orange SA Worldwide. I'll consult for both organizations based out of our N. Florida Home Office.

***

Colette and I hear sneaky giggles in the sitting area, so know we're about to be invaded. Sylvia and Lauren need downtime away since they're not fully out of the closet. So, they're taking a long weekend off in Savannah/Tybee Is, Georgia.

Jai and '2' are at a Corporate Stockholder meeting in San Francisco for one of "2''s Law Firm clients. Mom and I talk them into taking a few days off, touring the Napa and Sonoma Wine Country. Hannah's custody/adoption process is well in hand, and she loves staying with our girls.

Six happy children burst into our bedroom, laughing and giggling, "We're here, Moms Ruth and Colette." Camile leads the charge with Genean, Stacey, Jeff, Hannah, and Meg hot on her heels.

Camile cutely asks, "Moms, can we all cuddle in your big bed for a while?" Colette and I welcome them with open arms, as they snuggle in, quietly drifting off to sleep knowing they're loved.

Colette and I slip out of bed to the lounge sitting area, exchanging a few wet kisses. We make a breakfast of Fruit, Pop-Tarts, Bacon, and Oatmeal for when they wake up. Then we'll spend most of the day doing fun things inside, one of them ten-pin bowling since it's a bit hot outside this time of the year.

Anna Marie's Mom Evelyn is hosting everyone at her house for dinner. So, my Mom Mary Claire, Jenny, and my sisters Ester/Pam are helping her in the kitchen all afternoon!

The lazy men in our lives, Dad, Papa, JS, and Roland are playing an early morning 18-hole round, then lunching at the Golf club.

We'll all join up at Mom Evelyn's around 4:00 p.m., enjoying dinner and a lovely evening together.

Epilogue 2

Hannah meets '2' in Lost Girls CH 02, where she's on a Fresh Air Retreat, along with nine other children from low-income families. The Fresh Air YWCA Program provides free weekend child activities for poor or financially insecure families.

Hannah and '2' bond instantly and are in tears when the YWCA bus leaves the resort two days later on Sunday,

Their reunion at St John Church is out of this world dramatic, as we completely surprise my baby Sis '2'. She'd been thinking about her little darling Hannah for the past few months, so Jesus brings '2' Peace, as she now holds 12-year-old Hannah in her arms. Jai and '2' are legally adopting Hannah, hoping it'll be final in 15 to 21 months.

Hannah lives with Colette, me, and our girls, Camile/Genean 50% of the time for the first several months in N. Florida, while Jai and '2' make the necessary adjustments for a child living in their home. Hannah studies with the other 5 kids at Colette's company's St John affiliated primary school on the Orange SA campus.

Epilogue 3,

Colette's Monsieur Papa and Anna Marie's Mom, Evelyn are becoming an item, but are not yet open to everyone. Anna Marie and Colette are Walking On Air with this development, two dedicated single parents finding love and companionship with family-related persons

Epilogue 4

Roland, Ester Mary, and Thomas complete their relocation to N Florida so the Triplets are truly back together. Roland enjoys their first family visit to Florida when Thomas is 7 months old, and requests a transfer.

His company approves his work-from-home request in N. Florida. Ester Mary plans to stay home with Thomas until he starts K1 at St John, and then seek a local job, possibly getting a teaching license for St John's primary school.

Isn't Having A Loving Family Grand?

The End

Billyslate © 2024