Lost Girls Find Life Ch. 06 - The Triplets

Story Info
Triplet Ruth Mary Anderson finds true love at last.
14.4k words
3.5
1.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

This new Billyslate Story is a Slowburn Lesbian Romance Tale.

Lost Girls Ch, 06 is somewhat of a variation on my usual themes since there is a significant Male/Female Non-Sexual romance component. Triplet, Jonathan Samuel Anderson, and his wife, Anna Marie (Ellison) Anderson are a central part of the story. Jonathan is reared by the wonderful Anderson couple, while his wife, Anna Marie is mostly reared by a loving Mom.

Lost Girls Ch. 01-05 is centered on two key characters Pam Anderson, age 5, and '2' (Amy) Anderson, age 4, daughters adopted a year apart.

Dr. and Mrs. Anderson also have older Triplets, age 12. My new Lost Girls Story, Ch. 06 & 06.1 focuses on them, Ester Mary, Ruth Mary, and Jonathan Samuel.

Children are a part of the storyline and as always, there's minimal sexual activity when children are close by. Generally, there's little or no alcohol consumed in my stories when children are present.

Lost Girls Ch. 06 is the latest story in the Lost Girls series, which was my first Literotica erotic story group.

Lost Girls Ch. 01 was published nearly 3-years ago on 03/06/2021

All descriptive sex in this story is lesbian, with young ladies aged 21 or older. Some explicit lesbian sexual actions occasionally feature a strong but loving woman as the definite TOP controlling the action, along with playful and occasional firm spanking.

FOREWORD:

The Primary Anderson Characters Are:

Jonathan Samuel Anderson - 27

Anna Marie (Ellison) Anderson -Wife - 26

Ruth Mary Anderson - Triplet Sister - 27

LOST GIRLS Ch. 05 - Conclusion contains a "back story" on the Anderson Family, as well as Sarah Jackson and her daughters. Key parts of the Anderson Family's back story are repeated below for ease of reading Ch. 06

As always, I'm indebted to Candy_Kane54 (CK) for supporting and encouraging me to write Erotic Stories.

If this is your type of Lesbian Romance-Love-Sex Story... ENJOY!

Edited By Billyslate/Grammarly

***

Jonathan Samuel Anderson (JS) -27 and his wife Anna Marie (AM) -26 are sipping a delightful Fume Blanc at home, following week's celebration of their 4th Anniversary and delayed Wedding Reception.

It's been a lovely 14-year ride for Jonathan Samuel and Anna Marie since they first met at ages 13/12. Anna Marie's best friend, Tammie Lee visits her at the N. Florida Regional University Hospital Children's Ward on a sunny Saturday afternoon. Mrs. Mary Claire Anderson, Jonathan Samuels's, Mom takes her children along with Tammie Lee, where Jonathan Samuel meets Anna Marie, and the rest is history.

Now, relaxing in each other's arms while sipping their shared glass of Fume Blanc, JS drifts into memories of his life; which are told by his Parents and Identical Twin Sisters, Ester Mary, and Ruth Mary Anderson.

The three siblings are reared as Triplets, but in reality, JS is not biologically related to the identical twin girls. Additionally, Dr. and Mrs. Anderson aren't JS's biological parents, although their identical twin daughters and JS share the same birthdate, within 10-40 minutes, as assigned by the Hospital's OB Unit.

***

DR. PAUL ANDERSON JR. and MRS. MARY C ANDERSON:

BRIEF HISTORY

The Anderson couple meets at the University of Minnesota while Dr. Anderson is in Medical School, and his wife Mary Claire is earning her Master's in Human Psychology focusing on Juveniles. After finishing their education, the Andersons marry and move to Northern Wisconsin for practical training in their professional fields.

Three years later Paul's appointed Chief Resident, and the Andersons started their family in Wisconsin. Mrs. Anderson quickly conceives and delivers healthy twin girls approximately eight and a half months into her pregnancy; with the girls fully inheriting their parent's Scandinavian genetics.

Immediately following the twin's seamless and healthy delivery, the hospital rumor mill has it that a newborn boy had been left at a local fire station on the same day. Dr. Anderson confirms the rumor, and talks about the baby with his wife, Mary Claire. The couple adopted the little boy, rearing him and their twin girls as triplets.

So, the Andersons are now the proud parents of non-biological triplets! Feeling this is truly a miracle, the couple chooses 'Biblical Names' for the Triplets, as they always call them.

The Elder Twin's Name's: 'Ester Mary Anderson.'

The Younger Twin's Name's: 'Ruth Mary Anderson.'

The Triplet's Name's: 'Jonathan Samuel Anderson.'

Ester Mary and Ruth Mary are pale, blonde, and blue-eyed, while Jonathan Samuel is light chocolate with grey eyes and nearly 27" long.

Since it's simple and easy when speaking with others, Dr. and Mrs. Anderson always refer to their children as 'The Triplets'. In a practical sense, the children are triplets by definition, even if they're biologically unrelated. They're born on the same day, legally in the same hospital, and within 40 minutes of each other.

When the triplets are 10, the Anderson family relocates to Central Florida, but aren't particularly pleased with a few aspects of this area. So, after 2-years they move further north, closer to the Georgia border, where they truly feel at home.

During their brief 2-year time in Central Florida, Dr. Anderson is the Senior Staff Pediatrician at a local hospital, and his wife is a Child Psychologist on contract with the State. Her primary responsibility is evaluating younger girls who've recently been confined in the regional Juvenile Detention Center (JDC), and assessing their mental health.

***

THE TRIPLETS:

Not much is written about the Triplets since LG Ch. 01-05 focuses on the two younger girls, Pam, and '2' (Amy), who were born in Central, FL.

The Triplets' ten years in Northern, WI are routine, since the Anderson Family is a part of the close medical community. Most people within their realm know the triplets aren't biologically related, and it's no big deal.

Although few Black Americans live in Northern, WI, there are other POC, such as Korean Immigrants from the Korean Conflict, and Hmong Immigrants from the Vietnam War.

There are also Native Americans from tribes such as Ho-Chunk living in the same area of Wisconsin. So various blends of Tan, Bronze, or Olive Skin Colors are not unusual, nor a big issue for Northern, WI.

Since the triplets' ten years living in Northern, WI are unremarkable, we'll join the Anderson family after the move to Central, Florida just before the triplets' 11th birthday(s).

The early months in Central Florida have negatively affected Jonathan Samuel (JS), as the two younger sisters were not yet adopted. JS and his triplet sisters, Ester and Ruth run head-on into extreme racism from day one, stunning Dr. Paul Anderson, and his wife Mary Claire.

JS is frequently called the N-word by other students, as well as a few Primary School Teachers, who tell everyone it's a sick joke. There's no way that Jonathan Samuel, Ester Mary, and Ruth Mary Anderson are triplets.

Mom, Mary Claire is so rabidly furious she goes ballistic and takes the triplet's birth records to the school administration. They're born on the same day at the same hospital, each baby 13 minutes apart.

These are my babies, who I was breastfeeding at one day old. I know the reality of having to feed hungry TRIPLETS for months on end, having only two breasts!!

So, this negative racist talk by their teachers better stop immediately, or there'll be Hell To Pay, with a $$-multimillion slander, discrimination, and defamation lawsuit against the school district.

The Andersons quickly began their search for jobs in other areas of Florida, learning about a Chief of Staff Position, at the Northern FL Regional University Hospital, scheduled to open in 12 to 15 months.

Jacksonville is the closest major city a two-hour drive east of the Hospital Community, and Mrs. Anderson will be allowed a transfer to the JDCs in N. Florida, so an easy relocation.

During the 16-month interval, before the Anderson family moved to N. Florida, they adopted Pam age 4 with an off-tan skin color from a Central, FL JDC. Later on, they adopt '2' (Amy) also at age 4, who's blonde and blue-eyed, from a different Central, FL JDC.

One can only imagine the Anderson family's harassment in Central, FL, after adopting a little tan girl, and then a pale-skinned girl within a year. So, eight months after adopting '2' the family moved to the North Florida community.

Now, nearly 13 the Triplets' journey(s) in life truly begin anew. Dr. Anderson brings his family to Sunday Worship at the St John's Community Church and they find new lives.

Pam now age 6 and '2' age 5, meet sisters, Jai age 6, and Kim, age 3, starting long-term close family friendships. The triplets, Ester, Ruth, and JS, having each other as best friends, initially don't make new close friends. They're close to younger sisters Pam and '2', but not key members of Pam and '2''s St John's clique because of the 7-plus years' age difference.

***

Meanwhile, Jonathan Samuel takes a brief pause in his historical musing to cuddle with his wife, Anna Marie. For brevity, the names are frequently written (JS & AM), their pet names for each other. But most family and close friends use their full given names when talking with or referring to them,

JS grins, "My darling, AM I'm musing over our lives until our recent 4th Wedding Anniversary week-long celebration, which has been a quite remarkable 14-year ride. We have an important decision in the next few days, so relax with your Fume Blanc, which could be your last booze for nearly two years.

***

NEW LIFE IN N. FLORIDA- JS POV

We settle beautifully in our new community, Jai, '2', and Pam already best buds. Ester, Ruth, and I relax as triplets for the first time since moving to Florida. Our new community, especially St John Church has familial relationships, seemingly with every skin color and parental mix under God's Rainbow.

The three of us don't try to make close friends during our first six months, instead enjoying our being seen as triplets again, like in Northern, WI. We were always very cautious in public while living in Central, FL.

As the big brother, I spend a fair amount of time with '2' and Pam. So '2' wants to learn golfing, and it's big-bro to the rescue. Pam has 'zero' interest in golfing, but will follow her baby sister, '2' to the ends of the earth. So packs her backpack with reading/sketching materials, watching our baby sis, '2' learn and practice golf.

Surprisingly, our precocious little Sis '2', has a golf talent gift and is playing well after a few months of practice. She also putts daily at home for an hour on an artificial green matt.

The County Golf Course announces a beginners' golf tournament in a two-person team format. It'll be a Shotgun Start and 12-hole Scramble, so '2' wants to play. There'll be boys' and girls' teams, with trophies awarded in each grouping.

I asked a couple of girls about partnering with '2'. but most girls have their cliques and think '2' is too young, so my baby Sis's left out. One day, we see a cute little darker-skinned girl, fully opposite to my sister's pale skin color. She's walking around looking sad, so naturally, my little Sis goes over to console her.

We learn her name is, Tammie Lee Ames, who's 11 and mixed-race. Her best friend, Anna Marie was going to be her partner in the beginners' golf tournament, but now's very sick.

I tell Tammie, "My little Sis, '2' also wants to play, but is not yet 8, the entry age. She's very close, so we can ask for an age waiver if Tammie will play with her."

Tammie's so excited, "Yes, the two of us can play together and win this thing."

Mom signs the waiver request for '2', and just like that we're in the beginners' tournament, 10 days away.

***

TOURNAMENT DAY AND MEETING ANNA MARIE

Tammie and '2' are randomly selected to tee off on the first hole, which is nerve-wracking because of the big crowd gathered there. The other teams take their carts to holes 2-12, and after 5 minutes a klaxon sounds the shotgun start for all 12 holes to simultaneously tee off.

This type of play is standard for most fun-type tournaments, to even out the playing field on the course and speed up tournament play. Tammie and '2' crush their drives, following up with great approach shots and putts. I immediately feel the girls bring their A-game today and will be a force in the tournament.

They're all business on the course and up to the challenge of defeating every team and dominating all 12 holes. So, unbelievably, they win the tournament by 3 strokes, beating several teams with players who're 11/12.

Tammie and '2' are off the wall excited to collect their trophies, but no such luck today. There's alcohol (beer) sold at the Trophy Awards ceremony, and it's an emphatic NO-GO for our Mom, so Tammie, and '2' will collect their Trophy(s) on Monday.

Tammie asks our Mom to please drop her off at the hospital so she can share the news with her friend, Anna Marie. Mom thinks Dad may be near the Pediatric Ward, so we can also tell him the great news about '2' and Tammie's win.

***

It's so sad when Mom, Tammie, Pam, '2', my twin sisters and I enter the Pedi-Ward. We see all the sick kids, many lying in beds and others with huge bandages. Although our dad is a Doctor of Pediatrics, none of us have ever seen a ward filled with sick kids up close like this.

Two little boys grin at me, so I stop and play with them for a while. After horsing around with the two boys, I mosey towards the girl Tammie's talking with, who must be her friend.

Tammie steps away to answer a question from my Mom, so I casually stroll up, "Hi Ya beautiful, I'm Jonathan Samuel, but close friends call me JS."

The girl snarls, "Why don't you just get lost, are you blind, I'm not beautiful!' tears streaming down her cheeks.

I'm kayoed by the venom of her words but decide to push on. "I don't mean to hurt you, Anna Marie, but am trying to make you smile. If you'll forgive me, can I sit and we start over?

She silently nods and I gingerly sit beside her, when she suddenly flings herself into my arms sobbing, "You know my name, so you must have come to see me with Tammie," holding onto me in a death-like grip.

Gently, I return her hug, "Yes, Anna Marie, my baby sister, '2' played with Tammie today, and then we came here. Our Dad's the Hospital Chief of Staff, so we were going to tell him about their winning the golf tournament."

Smiling, "Since I'm JS to my friends, can I call you AM for Anna Marie?"

Still sniffling she opens up, "JS, I don't want to die and I don't want them to cut my foot off on Monday. Either way, my life is over, so I may as well be dead!"

With four sisters, I've frequently been the consoling big brother, but nothing's prepared me for this, so I punt giving myself time to think, "Let's share a nice cold PepsiMax, and you tell me about being sick? Okay!"

Waving my Sis '2' over, I ask if she'll get a PepsiMax for Anna Marie and me.

Baby Sis smiles at Anna Marie, "JS's the best big brother in the whole wide world, so tell him what hurts you, and he'll listen," giving her a soft kiss on the cheek.

I notice everyone in our group, including Tammie and the hospital staff staring at us, so I whisper," AM, I'll sit and talk with you for as long as you want, so please share everything with me?"

Her sniffling stops as she gazes at me in wonderment, "JS, Will You Take Me On A Date Tonight? I don't wanna die before having a real date!"

Flabbergasted, I answer, "AM, please tell me everything about you for the next hour and I'll take you on a date to where you choose."

Smiling, she kisses my cheek, "Let's go to KFC on our date and chow down, 'cause I'm starving. I'm so scared of Monday morning, that I can't eat anything, but just talking with you for 5 minutes relaxes me and now I'm hungry as a horse!" tightly hugging me again, which I softly return."

***

SIX YEARS OF PAIN: AM POV

"My life was wonderful until I was 7 years old and diagnosed with Bone Cancer in my lower left ankle and foot. Since the cancer is localized it's thought to be cured twice. Both times the cancer relapses in two years but doesn't metastasize anywhere else, which is a good sign.

"My father couldn't handle the stress of my cancer, seeing me as imperfect. I'm a pretty girl, and my father sees me as beautiful thinking I'll be an actress or model someday.

"So, losing my long n pretty blonde hair twice from Chemo is more than he can take, and bails out on my Mom, Evelyn Bea Ellison, and me without a word when I'm 9.

"I'm also struggling in school, with many students teasing me about my thin hair falling out and baldness. When my life is so ugly at school, that I just want to die, Tammie smiles, then stops and talks to me in the lunchroom and is now my only true friend.

"So, my life's in the pits, with everyone deserting me except my Mom Evelyn, and best friend, Tammie. This is my 3rd relapse, so the doctors recommend chemotherapy and cutting off my left foot, a little above the ankle, scheduled for Monday morning.

"This is why I'm so mad and mean to you at first, JS. So, can you please forgive my anger, AM, again flinging herself into my arms, as I coo and cuddle her?

***

JONATHAN'S STRUGGLE: JS POV

"Holding Anna Marie tenderly, I tell her about the demon(s) in my past. My life has been 99% wonderful, but it's been hard letting go of the bad 1%. My ID Twin sisters Ester Mary, Ruth Mary, and I are reared as Triplets, born minutes apart on the same day at the same hospital.

"These birth details are from the hospital records, which my Dad says are true, except my actual birthplace is unknown, me being left at a fire station at one day old. So, I wasn't physically born at the hospital but taken there from the fire station, and my only birth record(s) is from that hospital.

"Although I'm a tannish brown and my sisters are pale n blonde, we always think of ourselves as triplets. Our move from Wisconsin initially destroys the joy of being triplets with racist name-calling and threats. So, Mom and Dad rush to find other jobs while remaining the two most loving parents in the world.

"During this unbelievably destructive racial attack on our family, Mom, and Dad lovingly adopted Pam, a tan skin color, and '2' (Amy) who is pale n blonde like the twins. Both little 4-year-olds are abandoned and in need of a loving family, so Mom and Dad provide that love.

"We've lived here for a few months, meeting Jai, Kim, Rainey, and other friends at St John Church. My wonderful Mom and sisters are talking with Tammie, who golfs in a tournament with my sister. Tammie and my sister, '2' won the tournament, so Tammie invited us to come to meet her best friend, Anna Marie, and here I am talking with you now.

"Even with all the love given to me by my family, sometimes I do let the 1% drive my soul, asking WHY have a beautiful baby and dumping him at a fire station like throwing out the trash. It takes an effort to right myself knowing my parents and sisters love me unconditionally.

"On our KFC date, please think only of the LOVE your Mom, Evelyn gives you, and Tammie's adoring friendship. Also knowing You and I'll become great friends, suffering from and conquering adversity."