Lost Girls Find Life Ch. 06 - The Triplets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the ballroom's rear entrance with soft and romantic background music playing, so feel better about my decision to come. Quietly sitting at a table in the rear of the small ballroom, I relax taking a deep breath.

Then just like yesterday in the front desk area, I sense being watched. Quickly turning to my right, I see a flash of flaming red hair flashing behind a pillar, so keep staring in that direction.

Dramatically, the red hair suddenly reappears, and two cute little girls stumble from behind the pillar. One is the redhead and the other has raven black hair, both walking toward me giggling.

The feisty little redhead speaks first, "We saw you yesterday in the front, and you're pretty. Will you teach us how to dance, then we can have fun, eat, and play together at the party tonight?"

The two darling girls are little cuties and I ask, "Where's your Mom, does she know you girls running around alone in this hotel, and what's your name(s)?"

The little redhead, "I'm Camile, and my best bud is Genean. We don't have Moms or anyone and you're so pretty, that we want to be with you tonight. The food looks so good so you can feed us some of the BBQ stuff after teaching us to dance.

Sitting here wondering how to handle this, I search for the nice couple from yesterday. The girls look like they're going to cry, so I pull them up close to me with a warm hug;

"My first name is very long because I'm French, but my middle name is Colette, so you lovely young girls call me Colette. I'll dance and eat with you two tonight, but first, I want to tell the Married Couple from yesterday that you're here with me so they won't worry."

I continue visually seeking out the young couple when l sense being watched again, so I turn toward the entrance. My eyes are instantly drawn to a beautiful Scandinavian-looking lady standing there with a lovely smile.

Casually strolling toward us, "Hi there, you seem a little perplexed, so maybe I can help you. This party is celebrating my brother, Jonathan Samuel Anderson, and his wife, Anna Marie's marriage. I'm nearly two days late because of many flight control computers and weather-related problems in Switzerland.

"I'm Ruth Mary Anderson and who are you?"

Not a single word is uttered, as both the woman and two girls stare at me, mouths open. I quickly get the lady's curiosity, but don't understand why the two girls shockingly look at me, eyes big as saucers.

The cute little Redhead, who's probably the leader stutters, "You-You-You, looking and pointing toward the front of the ballroom."

I smile, "Okay what are your names, and we'll go from there?

The redhead jumps right in, "I'm Camile and my best bud is Genean."

She's going to say more, but I quickly hug both girls, "Camile and Genean, I'll tell you everything in a minute."

Looking closely at the woman, I immediately realize she's French, "Bonjour, je vois que vous êtes français."

I continue, "Je parle français mais je suis américaine, alors utilisons l'anglais pour que les filles comprennent."

She answers, "Oui, d'accord, je le suis Amidine Colette Brochette-27, and yes I'll enjoy speaking English with you, please call me Colette."

Camile and Genean are spellbound, so I hug them again, "You girls and Colette call me Ruth, so we're now friends."

Colette hugs both girls, "You two are so cute, maybe Ruth will help me teach you to dance after we learn more from her."

"I explain Jonathan Samuel, who she met with his wife, Anna Marie, our sister Ester Mary and I are 27-year-old triplets. I realize Colette's confused since I'm a blue-eyed blonde and JS is a lighter shade of chocolate.

The girls have no idea of what triplets mean, so I point toward the front "I have a twin sister, Ester Mary," and they squeal gleefully.

Redhead leads again grinning, "Twins, okay, now we know there's two of you who look like one!"

"It's too difficult to explain so many details with the two little girls here, so I promise Colette to clear up everything when she and I have some alone time."

Colette's true personality surfaces, in "Alone Time From Those Two? I guess I'll be staying here for a year since they've been hot on my trail for two days, yesterday and today!"

I stand picking up Genean, "No Worries, Colette, we can handle these two little rascals, I've got the shy one, so you grab our sweet little mouthy redhead, and let's go meet my family. After a few hellos, we'll dance a little with these two cute little new friends, then eat BBQ 'cause I'm quite hungry."

Throwing their arms around us and flinging kisses all over our cheeks, both girls smile and in duet;

"We love you, Colette and Ruth, you're our Moms this whole week?"

***

FAMILY TIME: RUTH'S POV

Stepping into view of my family from the surrounding crowd, there are screams of joy as everyone dashes to hug and kiss us. Questions, kisses, and hugs abound until a cute little Redhead's voice sings out;

"Moms Ruth and Colette are dancing with us and then we're eating BBQ stuff because we little Girls and our Mommys' are hungry,"

ABSOLUTE SILENCE REIGNS FOR A MINUTE

I softly kiss Camile and Genean, "Mom, Dad, and family it's been a tiring two days of travel layovers caused by bad weather and multiple Swiss airport air control computer failures. I'll explain my travel from Geneva to JAX issues in detail after recuperating.

"Briefly, I update JS/AM on my travel delays by SMS. So, once the problem(s) clear, I want to surprise everyone. After arriving at JAX late afternoon, I took the airport Limo to the hotel.

"Arriving nearly two hours ago, I leave my bags with the front desk supervisor, Lauren McAdams, and slip into the ballroom's rear door. My plan to surprise you all gets tripped up by Colette, who's sitting at a back table with these two little grinning girls, Camile and Genean.

"The girls see Colette yesterday, deciding she's pretty, and they want her to be their Mom for Celebration week. So, they search for Colette today, watching as she slips into the ballroom, and sits at a back table.

"This little Redheaded Rascal, Camile tells Her Partner in Crime, Genean now's our time since the pretty lady's alone, so they strike like a lightning bolt.

"A few minutes later, I see Colette with the girls, realizing she's confused and doesn't know what to do. So, I step up offering to help her, when these two little rascals corner me.

"Camile and Genean can't figure out how I change clothes so quickly, thinking I'm Ester."

Continuing, "Colette's puzzled when I tell her I'm here for my triplet brother's Marriage Celebration. She met JS and Anna Marie yesterday at check-in, who invited her to tonight's celebration. I say JS, Ester, and I are triplets, but she's thinking, what, JS has chocolate skin.

"Then things get a bit wild with these two brats hotly insisting we be their Moms this week, teach them to dance, and then feed them BBQ on demand when they're hungry.

So, I tell Colette, "I'll explain our family's genetics in detail when we have some alone time from, You Know Who?"

Colette's response is, "Ruth, are you crazy, alone time from these two monsters? I can't stay here a year!"

Camile n Genean giggle, resuming their hugging and flinging kisses, attacking Colette and me.

After a scorching hug, Camile and Genean look lovingly into Colette and My eyes, holding out their little pinkies, "Pinky promise, you're our Moms all week?"

All eyes are on us as Colette, Camile, Genean, and I hook Pinkies. So, I signal my family and close friends, that I'll update them more about my long-range plans during our week celebrating JS/AM's Marriage.

Then Colette looks piercingly at me, "Ruth and darling Camile/Genean, I'm working here for two months, and will have weekends and other time off.

"And, I've never taken a Holiday, so I can stay here an extra month after finishing my work.

"Do you three wanna have fun together with me every weekend for the next 2-months, and a whole month's vacation after I finish my project?"

"YES-YES-YES, Sings Three Happy Voices!"

***

HAVING FUN AFTER16 YEARS: COLETTE POV

Tuesday night is somewhat baffling for me meeting so many wonderful people. But I also have lots of fun kidding around with Ruth and our girls.

MY BACKGROUND:

A biologically unrelated Uncle adopted and reared me after my family was killed in a terrorist attack while on Holiday. I'm only 11 years old, and the youngest child, so am left with a NANNY while the others are on a Wildlife African Adventure Safari tour.

My parents and three older siblings' main resort hotel was attacked by terrorists, and many people died, including my family.

Dad was a Senior Executive at Orange SA, so the President, Monsieur Adélard Moreau moved my Nanny and me into his home, rearing me as his daughter.

With his guidance and love I studied business at university and started to work in my division at 20, so am now a Senior Executive at 27. I've always spoken fluent English because my Mom lived in the USA for 18 years when she was young.

I never wanted to travel, possibly because of my family's tragic deaths, and my developing feelings similar to a person's Fear of Flying !

Monsieur Adélard ( Papa ) strongly suggests I Manage the final stage of acquiring the North Florida company because of my fluency in American-style English, and Technical Expertise in the new US Company's various product components.

So, Here I Am In North Florida Planning The First Vacation In My Life.

***

I get to know Ruth's family quite well, especially her parents, sisters, brother, Jonathan Samuel, and his wife, Anna Marie; I also talk a bit with Ruth's bio-twin Ester, her husband, Roland, and their baby boy, Thomas.

I've been with Ruth, Camile, and Genean constantly from the moment we all met, but have not yet come to grips with my true feelings. This is the first time I'm allowing anyone other than Monsieur Papa and my Nanny, to breach my emotional wall of resistance since my family's deaths.

Those two are the only persons I've been close to for the past sixteen years, yet I feel this tug pulling me toward Ruth, which confuses me. We haven't talked much about ourselves, as Camile and Genean have been with us nearly every waking moment since Tuesday evening.

Somehow, the front desk supervisor, Lauren McAdams, learns there's a connection between the girls, Ruth and me. So, she quietly opens a connecting sleeping room to my Executive Suite and checks Ruth in there. We now have a very nice Lounge and Dining Room, with bedrooms on each side.

I don't need to worry about who's sleeping where, as Camile claims my bedroom, and Genean holds tightly onto Ruth, as they move to the second bedroom.

We're back in the lounge when things quieten a bit with the girls getting drowsy, "Ruth softly tells me there is a long discussion on whether Camile and Genean can sleep in our suite since we do not have Florida Children's Service's pre-approval.

Anna Marie stomps her foot (the right one) which tells everyone she's serious. "Ruth is Mom and Dad Anderson's daughter, and my Sister in Law, so I'm declaring her and Colette approved to take care of their girls, end of story."

***

Early Wednesday afternoon, Ruth disappears for an hour but there are no issues for me, as I'm being treated like family. So tonight, Ruth explains her actions while away from the main ballroom earlier today.

With the girls nearly asleep she whispers, "Colette, everything's moving at light-speed, with us and the girls, so you and I need to talk seriously soon. After last night's family talk, I worry about Florida Children's Services taking Camile and Genean back into their custody.

"So, I talk with my baby sister, '2', who's middle name is Amy. She's a Senior Attorney with the Law Firm and works with at-risk and abandoned children. I want us to have legal custody of our two girls for the next 3-months, so she's moving forward with a Family Court Judge.

"My sister, '2' is petitioning for her Law Firm to be Guardian Ad Litem for the girls, along with my parents and Pastor Fredrickson sharing the guardianship with us. Then no one can take Camile and Genean from us for the next 3 months while we're having fun."

Me pensive, "Colette, I know you're okay with this short-term plan while we enjoy your working Holidays. But you and I need 1 or 2 days alone to truly sort out our feelings on possible long-term plans for Camile and Genean!"

I reply honestly, "Ruth, I'm growing to love Camile and Genean's attachment to You and Me, which is a little bewildering right now. But I agree with you 100% that we need to talk about many things soon since everyone's going home in a few days."

Ruth answers, "Okay Colette, we'll talk with Camile and Genean at breakfast, and drive to my parents' home with them on Saturday. We'll tell the girls that we want the four of us to stay together in the hotel or with my family for the next three months. But first Aunt '2' must get papers from the court.

"You and I also need to talk about our future, which is impossible when we're with Camile and Genean. So, we'll stay 1 or 2 nights with my sister, '2', and her wife Jai, so we can talk freely about us, and the girls. I'm certain my Mom/Dad will happily entertain our girls from Sunday night until Tuesday morning."

Colette Grins, "Ruth, one-time Pam, Jenny, '2' and Jai talk about their favorite place for adult fun, saying they want to take you and me. It sounds great, so maybe we can go on Sunday night since we will stay with them for two days.

"I like your family who's treated me so beautifully this week. After meeting them, I didn't even want to work half-days, which would have been unfair to the new company's employees.

"So. I'll need to plan a good work schedule for the next 2 months. Maybe Monday-Thursday in the office, and work from the hotel or your family's homes Friday-Sunday."

Ruth hugs me, "Both plans are terrific babe! Maybe your company has a small conference room or empty office I can use. I'll bring our girls there for lunch with you, then stay all afternoon until you finish work, teaching them French and other educational stuff.

I squeal, "Oh Ruth sweetie, you're perfect, thinking just like me. We're gonna have such fun with our sweet little girls for nearly three months," holding our hug the entire time.

Ruth giggles, "We gonna party hard with my sisters, so you'll be Bad Girl Colette with me?"

"YES, Ruth! We'll Both Be Bad Girls, Having So Much Adult Fun Together!"

***

GOING HOME WITH FAMILY: RUTH POV

Colette meets with her key management contact at the company, Marilyn Jean Rivers, Plant Manager to discuss her plans for working at the plant on MON-THUR. She'll also be available to Marilyn by phone or email on the 3-day weekends.

Marilyn likes the schedule, which allows her time to catch up on other non-corporate assimilation projects or handle routine issues on Fridays. Now, Colette's work schedule is set for the next two months, until her vacation.

She also talks with Monsieur Papa, who's unbelievably happy with Colette's 4-day workweek office schedule and vacation decision. So, he'll work with her to organize the reporting structure for France while she's away on a month's vacation.

Colette, "Ruth, my intuition is screaming that Monsieur Papa's going to make a surprise visit here before I start my vacation."

I'm on an extended office and business travel break, working from home for the next four months. My WHO Child Hunger Project Director knows I desperately need to spend quality time with family.

I've constantly traveled worldwide for the past four years, with minimal family time, so he approves my being in the US for up to 6-months before returning to Geneva.

Our final task before leaving for my parents' home is to update our residence schedule with the hotel front desk supervisor, Lauren McAdams.

"My, and Colette's hotel schedule for the next two months is mostly the same with two exceptions.

"First, we'll keep the girls with us indefinitely, needing the 2-bedroom suite, but will spend most weekends with my family. Second, Colette is taking a month's vacation after finishing her two months of work at the local plant. So, we may want the Executive Suite package for the final two weeks of her vacation.

Lauren grins. "You ladies are certainly enjoying your stay. I know Ms. Colette is here on business from France, but don't quite understand your arrival from Switzerland, since your family's from North, FL."

Smiling, "I Manage a WHO Children's Hunger Program, so currently live in Geneva, Switzerland. I travel often for my work and sometimes miss family events, such as my brother's private wedding four years ago.

"So, I'm determined to be here for JS's and Anna Marie's Marriage Reception/Celebration on their 4th Anniversary.

Colette and I first meet in your hotel ballroom, being collared by our beautiful girls Camile and Genean."

Me, mischievously, "And as they say, Lauren, the rest is history!"

***

ACKNOWLEDGING TRUE LOVE

Surprisingly, our girls settle at Mom and Dad's with minimal trauma. Camile and Genean are smart realizing something's up; knowing they're at Grandma, Mary's, and not back at the temporary foster facility for a reason. So Genean hugs and kisses me goodbye, while Camile does the same with Colette.

They know we're staying at Aunts '2' and Jai's home for two days, and then picking them up and going back to the hotel. Mom and Dad are all smiles, so both our girls are happy, thinking all's good for them to stay with Colette and Me longer. We won't tell them it will be for the next 12 weeks until the family court okays '2''s guardianship application.

Now, after this morning's Church Service, we're at Jai and '2', my sister Pam, and her wife Jenny's home. We talk at length in their lounge, relaxing with a glass of wine, before dressing for dinner and dancing. Colette and I are in the upstairs GBR suite of their home so we have a nice private area for the next two days.

Smiling, as we taste our first Cabernet in a week, since the start of JS and Anna Marie's Marriage Celebration. Although this is my first visit to my younger sisters and their spouse's home, Colette and I are comfortable, as we share many similar values, being highly educated, and independent women.

I give Colette a bit of our family history, as I promise the first time, we meet in the hotel ballroom.

"Pam, and '2' have been in my life for the past 22/23 years, Mom and Dad adopting both girls at age 4. We're a close-knit family until Ester and I leave to study at Duke University just before our 17th birthday. Both of us are a part of the Duke Exception Program, studying on the Marine Biology Campus in Beaufort, NC.

"Ester and I are fully identical twins (MoMo), sharing the same egg for more than 5 days before it splits. We shared one amniotic sac, one chorion, and one placenta, until Mom's delivery, at 8&1/2 months, so had been together our entire lives at that point. The full description of JS becoming our triplet is earlier in the story and LS Ch. 05.

"JS joins us in our Mom's arms when we're all 1-day old. Mom still giggles thinking of trying to breastfeed three hungry and greedy babies.