Lost Girls Find Life Ch. 06 - The Triplets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colette squeals, "Ruth darling, I love my sexual wake-up call, but we have a hectic day in front of us!"

She's right but I don't want our sexual awakening to end. "I love you Colette and want to stay in bed with you all day, but you're right that duty calls us!

Before our sexathon last night, we change our schedule, staying for only one night at my younger sisters' home. We also asked JS and Anna Marie to meet us at Mom and Dad's."

In the next 48 hours, Allison and '2', Law Firm Attorneys are filing for us to have temporary custody of Camile and Genean for six months. The Wednesday filing means we can be called to Family Court as early as Friday, 10:00 a.m., so we have much to do.

Allison decides she and '2' will ask for six-month custody, giving Colette and me wiggle room to decide on our girls' future adoption. '2' also feels it's simpler to move from six months of temporary to permanent custody of the girls, so we need to return to our hotel and spend a day at Colette's company.

After showering, doing our hair, and dressing, we enjoy a quick breakfast with our sisters and their wives, saying thanks and goodbye. We tell them last night is the most fun ever for Colette or me, so when all settles, we'll girl-party with them 2 or 3 times a year.

***

An astounding sight greets us as we quietly slip into Mom and Dad's living room from the back door. Anna Marie's sitting on the sofa with her legs in Camile and Genean's lap, while they lovingly scratch and soothe the air around her stocking cover left stump.

We gasp loudly and are attacked by our screeching daughters. "Moms Ruth and Colette, you're home early," flinging kisses in their usual style.

Our Redhead's on a roll, "God Mom Anna Marie is here and we love her so much. We were so scared on our first day at St John because some of the other places were mean to us.

We were walking around looking and saw Teacher Anna Marie, scratching her leg, so we ran over to help her, and she called us good girls.

"Genean and I are so happy because we know Teacher Anna Marie won't hurt us like some of the other people."

Genean cries out loudly, "Godmom Anna Marie kicked the floor hard and made the people bring my bud, Camile, and me to the hotel party. We're so happy at the hotel, and then we meet our Moms Colette and Ruth.

"So Camile and I say to Teacher Anna Marie today, you're a real Mom too, and now our Godmother. So, our JS is now Godfather JS, because Grandma and Grandad say we know how we feel."

Anna Marie explains, "Some amputees react strangely to their missing limbs, like feeling an itch where her foot was. So Camile and Genean see her scratching air, and rush to help her. They stroke the air, but also take off her foot, scratching her stump which feels delightful!

"She's amazed at the love they show her, so is absolutely bringing the girls to her and JS's Marriage Celebration week!"

I'm in tears with our baby girls needing and wanting to be loved, and it's overwhelming. Colette also crying, hugs JS and Anna Marie;

"I love you just like our girls. Ruth says JS's the best big brother, as well as you being the best sister-in-law in the world.

"I agree, because you two are 100% responsible for Ruth, Camile, Genean, and My happiness, by welcoming me to your Marriage Celebration, while not even knowing who I am."

All of us are crying tears of joy, for the blessings received at Jonathan Samuel n Anna Marie's 4th Anniversary Marriage Celebration!

My parents know what's up with our girls from my quick phone call this morning, agreeing we need to tell the girls an edited version of our plans. They also bring JS and Anna Marie up to date when they arrive.

Colette, the girls, and I are driving back to the hotel this afternoon, so Colette can meet with senior staff at her company early tomorrow morning.

I'm holding Genean and Colette holds Camile as usual, with Mom and Dad looking on as proud grandparents, and JS and Anna Marie now official Godparents.

Colette's teary-eyed kissing Camile, "Do you little rascals remember cornering me in the ballroom, asking me to teach you how to dance, and then we eat BBQ and stuff?

"Then Mom, Ruth comes in and you love her the same as me, asking us to be your Moms, dancing and eating BBQ and other good stuff for the celebration week?"

Both girls are eerily quiet for the first time I can remember, their little brains racing 100MPH, wondering where this is going.

"Yes! We Remember Mom Colette!"

Colette's waterworks explode, "Mom Ruth and Mom Colette talked for a long time last night, and;

"We Wanna Be Camile and Genean Loving Moms Forever"

There's a deathly silence, then our two little rascals, One with Red Hair n One with Raven Black Hair;

SCREAM WITH JOY, MOMS COLETTE & RUTH FOREVER? YES!"

To Be Continued

***

COMING Ch: 06.1-Triplet Ruth Mary and Colette

Billyslate © 2023