Lost Girls Find Life Ch. 06 - The Triplets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When asked, Mom always says, "I carry Ester and Ruth in my tummy, and JS in my heart until they're a day old.

"We're triplets so always together until we first adopt Pam and '2' a year later. We all love our baby sisters, but JS as their cuddly big brother spends more time with them, especially in sports activities.

"Through golf, JS meets Anna Marie when he's 13 and she's 12, almost immediately falling in love. So, between JS spending time with our baby sisters and Anna Marie, Ester and I drifted as close to each other as we were in Mom's tummy.

"We do everything together at college, even searching for twin boys to date. Then, Ester meets Roland and I see the chemistry between them. Also, Roland's a great guy, and I know in my heart, that Ester will never find anyone else like him.

"So, I make the hardest decision in a happy young girl's life, Now Tearing Up!

"Knowing my staying at Duke any longer will DOOM Ester and Roland's budding relationship, I accept a WHO Fellowship to study in Europe for 3- years. After completing the fellowship, I was named WHO's Child Hunger Program's Director."

Laying my head on Colette's breasts, wet tears flowing down my cheeks I continue, "Many so-called university friends accuse me of leaving the Duke program in anger because of Ester and Roland's romance, which hurt deeply."

Tears now pouring down my cheeks, "You see, my real reason for leaving is LOVE!

"Ester and Roland's love and future marriage, cannot and will not happen with me on the scene. Essentially, Ester and I are 1/2 of the same person, so my half has to go away, allowing Ester to become whole and love Roland unconditionally."

Lastly, our final hug before I leave, "Ester, my darling sister we've been together our full and wonderful lives. I love you more than any words can say, and will miss you dreadfully."

Easter understands it has to be this way, for her and Roland's love to blossom! Now with their love fully bound in little, Thomas, she and I can return to being one again. This is the main reason I requested extended leave for 4-6 months.

Jai, '2', Pam, and Jenny are emotionally floored by the strength of my tender love for Ester; realizing without a doubt, that I'm applying my fierce love values to every Anderson family member.

All six of us; my sisters and their wives, Colette, and I hug so tightly, as though it could be our final hug in life.

Everyone's loudly sniffling!

Colette smiles teary-eyed, "Our Ruth is strong and will be okay! She just needs a short rest, so I'll take her upstairs for a cuddle. We'll be ready for dinner and to party at 7:00 p.m. as we plan."

Colette, turning back from the stairs, "Our love for Camile and Genean equals the strength of Ruth's loving concern for the happiness of Ester, Roland, and their wonderful son, Thomas."

She adds, "I'm asking '2' as our adoring and devoted Anderson Sister and Attorney, please help Ruth and Me get the chance to love our two darling girls, and be the Moms, they need, cry out for, and deserve?"

***

DINNER AND DANCING

I'm emotionally drained as Colette guides me upstairs to our GBR suite. Sitting me on the sofa, she grabs the bottle of Fume Blanc pouring us a large glass. Taking a nice gulp of wine, I settle back into Colette, feeling her breasts and nipples pressing on my back.

I turn and stare into her eyes, "Didn't intend to get so dreary darling, but my outburst of pain's been a long time coming. Most of the university people who trashed Ester and my relationship did not know us very well. They were just haters looking to find fault in everyone, so now my emotional clothes are clean just like yours.

"So, it's just You and Me, with our irrational heartbreaking baggage buried forever. Now we must jointly decide our future, with our darling girls, Camile and Genean. I'm ecstatic we're all lovingly together at this point in our lives."

Smiling cheekily and pulling Colette close, I kiss her for the first time.

"Colette, I want to dance, party, and go Bat-Shit Crazy tonight. "We're both low-keyed ladies, but this evening, let's play like a Cat(s) On A Hot Tin Roof?"

The true teaser Colette comes out again, "But Ruth, Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?"

I kiss Colette again softly, this time our tongues wetly intertwining, as I pull her in close n tight by her booty.

A better question sweet babe Colette, "Will You Be Able To Walk Tomorrow?" both of us grinning at the thought.

***

We're dressed to the Nines, in slinky Tyrian Purple Party Dresses, cut just above the knee. Underneath our dresses are Purple Tanga Thongs, Black Thigh Highs, with Jimmy Choo Coal Black Heels. We're also wearing appropriate jewelry, and carrying small Black Gold Trimmed Clutches.

Grinning wickedly, I ask '2', "Sis, Colette and I never date or have fun before we meet at JS/AM's celebration. So, we're getting a little wild n crazy tonight, just reel us in if we go outlandishly overboard."

Gleefully hugging me, "Honestly Big Sis, we usually get a little wild at this place, having a females-only dinner/dance section. But Sex On The Table, maybe a bridge too far.

One other item, "We have a last dance tradition, of each couple enjoying one or two slow grinding dances to Unchained Melody, by the Righteous Brothers. So, grab your babe, Colette by her booty and have at it!"

***

Now seated at our table, we meet Yolanda, the restaurant's owner, and Jane their usual waitress. "Jane mentions the bar Manager, Julie's finishing early, so she and Allison, ('2''s boss) are joining us later."

Leering, Jenny smacks Pam on the booty, "Oh Yeah, Gonna Have Me Some Fun Tonight!"

Jai playfully glares at '2', "Don't Go There, Babe Or It's Spanking Time In The Oasis!"

Pam sweetly, "My My Colette, I Think The Mice Are Out At Home Tonight!" you best be careful.

Finally understanding their game, I pull Colette up a bit and swat her booty, "Bad Girl Where's Your Bra?" with a second swat.

Colette's stupefied, "Ruth, you said we shouldn't wear anything under our dress but a thong."

I lick her ear sexily whispering, "Darling Colette, they're playing games and we're now Team Members."

She gives her strange smile, and I know the True Colors Colette's coming. Wiggling around like she's scratching an itch Colette slides me her thong;

"Take it you big meanie, so I don't break any more of these silly rules. Guess I'll now get a hard-2-cheek tushy spanking later tonight for being a Very Bad Girl!

Everyone's so quiet you can hear a pin drop, then all of us, the owner, Yolanda, and our waitress, Jane scream;

"Magnificent Colette, let the party begin!"

So starts my first girls' dinner party with Colette, my sisters, and their wives!!

Our evening's off with a bang, getting even better when Allison and Julie join us. We talked about many things, especially this being my first time at one of the girls' parties.

I'd been at this restaurant once before when Jenny and Jai proposed to my sisters Pam and '2', which was mostly a dinner party. I'd never been sexually interested in girls, or boys for that matter, so wouldn't have fit in with Pam and '2''s group of sexy friends at that time.

Colette and I slide easily into girly chatter, as well as sensual touches like those shared by the other couples. I'm amazed when Allison arrives, then boldly smacks Julie's booty as she joins us, so we're now a table of 4-girl-girl couples.

Teasing Colette's ear lobe, I whisper, "Are you okay with all this sexy talk, and touching, running my hand up her thighs and closing in on paradise?

"I was okay and cool before you gave me your thong but am now hot as a firecracker, and my pussy's drenched. What shall I do bad girl since we've not yet talked about sex between us?"

Licking deep in her ear, while fumbling with the slit in my dress, I pull Colette's hand under the table snickering. "Take my thong off and put in your clutch, so both our pussies are naked."

She looks at me both eyes huge, "Oh Ruth, I'm so wet like you with cream streaming down my thighs!"

"I know babe, 'cause my fingers are slipping and sliding in your sweet juices," pulling my hand up and saucily licking two long fingers.

Intently watching me slurp my fingers, Colette shudders violently and quickly kisses me covering the sound of her orgasm.

Astonished, "Colette, did you just Cum from our sexy talk and me, licking your pussy juices off my fingers?"

"Oh Ruth darling, I've never had any kind of sex, so don't how to Cum, but my pussy's soaked and I tingle all over." Colette groans weakly and then heavily spasms again as I hold her.

I don't what to think, so ask Jenny sitting next to me, "Colette, and I have never had sex, but I'm sure she's orgasmed at least twice, in the past minute.

"I play between Colette's thighs close to, but not touching her pussy while whispering funky stuff in her ear. She abruptly shivers, shudders, spasms, moans, and groans, and then goes limp."

Jenny grins wickedly, "Ruth you're a bad girlfriend, getting Colette's cherry pussy off on her first time out with us girls. Cuddle, whisper, and hold your darling's hand but stop playing with her thighs, and pussy, until you're back home in bed."

Thanking Jenny for helping me calm down, "I'm trying to be like you all sneakily having sexy fun, but don't have experience."

Jenny snickers, "Ruth, you may not have sexual experience, but are a naturally gifted lover. Also, Colette must truly love you, reacting so fiercely to your sex play and cheeky words. She'll be okay after you slow down, then you two take a lady's break to freshen up."

She adds, "I've got some new fun toys in our bedroom, like a nice 8" strapon and others. We don't have a lot of time this visit, but I'll teach you how to use these babies on your and Colette's next sleepover. Then you'll crazily sex-fiend your babe into the 5th Dimension!"

Jenny turns to her wife, Pam who raises her eyes, "My darling wifey-pooh, your sister Ruth has Colette gushing like a hot springs geyser, with this being their first time playing sexually. The Mice are certainly coming out tonight in the GBR."

***

After speaking with Jenny, I'm shocked to learn I made Colette Cum so easily. So, I try explaining Jenny's comments to Colette, about my making her Cum so hard with teasing hands and sexy words.

What's even more breathtaking is I orgasmed, just from making Colette Cum. I've never had real sex, nor even made out or necked with anyone. But distinctly remember my racy college friends, griping that their boyfriend(s) can't ever make them Cum.

Yet, I've got Colette spraying pussy juices just with my bawdy whispers while licking her ear and teasing her inner thighs close to paradise. Looking at Colette, I can tell we're both dazed by orgasming so easily.

I gently kiss Colette, knowing everyone's eyes are on us, especially Jenny and Pam, quietly murmuring, "Colette, Do You Love Me?

"Jenny says you orgasm so easily and quickly from my actions because you're madly in love with me."

In wide-eyed wonderment, Colette clumsily leans over into my boobs her booty bumping against the table, "Oh My Gawd Ruth, I'm still trembling and withering from your sex play. It's crazy because I've never done anything like this before in my life.

"Yes, Ruth, in this short time together I've fallen in love with you and will love you forever. Sometime soon I want us and our girls, Camile n Genean to be a family.

"You've made me sexually happy tonight, but I grew to emotionally love you day by day as we're with our girls all week. I'm so happy, knowing you love me as deeply as I love and adore you."

She turns and smiles at '2', "I'll behave now knowing Ruth loves me dearly like I also love her. I promise we'll behave and enjoy this beautiful evening with our sisters and special friends."

I softly kiss Colette as everyone watches, "Darling, the question mark in our plans, has been lovingly removed, so we'll talk seriously with '2' about adopting our girls. We'll stay here for one or two extra days if needed, then talk more with '2' via Email or Zoom."

The evening's fantastic, as we're now 4-loving couples, of which two are married. Dinner's great, and the food's scrumptious, with nice portions, tasty soups, salads, and desserts. Both Colette and I are drunk on love, so only share two glasses of wine during dinner.

We dance twice to Unchanged Melody, our bodies molded as one; me mauling Colette's booty, grinding sexily tit to tit and pussy to pussy knowing our love is headed for the stars.

Back at my sister's, we share another glass of wine, before saying goodnight and going to our suite.

As we turn to climb the stairs '2' smiles, "Ruth n Colette, please joyfully share each other's love tonight and we'll eat a late breakfast tomorrow.

"Also, I assure you, that Allison, Me, and The Law Firm are already working to get you immediate temporary custody of your girls, then permanent custody, followed by their adoption."

***

LOVE WITH SOFT SENSUAL SEX PLAY

Once entering our suite, I lead Colette to the sofa, and pour us a final Cabernet, placing it on the end table.

Kissing her gently, "Colette darling, our twin orgasms before dinner tonight are spectacular, but our lives together with Camile and Genean are about more than just sex. I want us to play sensual love games until dawn, but we won't rush into all-out fucking. Okay, My Darling?"

Colette throws herself into my arms, "Ruth, we walk the same path the moment we meet talking with our girls. I know then we're perfect for each other, so YES, let's whisper, kiss, cuddle, fondle, scratching our booties, pussies, and boobs until we're cummed out. But I agree we won't finger-fuck or suck our pussies until we spend more time together!"

Then Colette Squeals, "Drink Up Ruth Darling, It's Playtime!"

I pull Colette onto my lap, hastily baring her boobs, while kissing her face, ears, and neck as I also pinch her nipples, "Your breasts are divine darling, and I'm going to lick, suckle and love them all night!"

I cheekily tell Colette, "I'll play in your sweet pussy paradise while licking, sucking, and loving your fat juicy tits, just no penetration! We'll cuddle, tickle, wrestle, and play with our wet pussies all night until sunrise. Our bodies will mold so tightly, that we'll be one to the other."

Colette pants, "My Darling Ruth, what are you doing to me?" as she violently grinds her pussy on my spread thighs.

Her body goes completely rigid in an explosive Cum and I've not yet touched Colette's wet swollen vaginal lips. "maman mia ma chérie, je jouis encore si fort (Mama Mia, I'm cumming again so hard)."

My babe Colette is a fucking Cum Machine, popping orgasms like she's in a County Fair Popcorn Booth.

I'm on fire now, so stand yanking Colette's dress to the floor, with mine drifting down as well.

We're both stark naked, pussy juices flowing like lava down a volcanic trail. Rushing to our bed, I pin my sexy babe on her tummy, smothering my face in the crack of Colette's perfumed ass-cheeks.

My tongue's flush with saliva, leaving streaks of wetness as I repeatedly kiss Colette's booty from her thighs gluteal fold up to her waist. On my 2nd trip, Colette grunts loudly, her body jerking as she strikingly Cums again.

I turn Colette missionary, her legs spread so wide, her hairy little pussy seems to wink at me, saying, "Cum and get it, Ruth."

So, I start licking near her knees, which have cooling creamy pussy juices congealing on them.

Moving slowly upward on her inner thighs, I feel Colette start trembling, so whisper, "Does my new little trampy girlfriend want to Cum again?

Colette groans, "I never think much about sex, like some of my old school friends, with sex on the brain." But my daring Ruth, "What you're doing to me is so amazing that I've lost control of my body. I'm a flaming hot fever 1-minute and then shivering with chills the next minute."

She continues, "Some university-mates have dirty X-rated mags I peek at, where they eat pussy, but looks boring.

"But, I'm going wild waiting for your tongue, so darling please lick pussy on the outside, so I can feel it for real!"

Before Colette finishes, I take a long delicious swipe from the bottom of her Vagi-lips up to her clit, which I suck out of its hood and gently nip with my teeth.

She screams bloody murder, "Oh Ruth, I'm coming like a manic, do it some more darling, oh I love you so much?" flinging her legs as wide as football goalposts.

Pushing Colette's body up on her shoulder, legs splayed to the max, and me licking everything from Pussy-Taint-Ass, Colette blows n bellows like an Artic Blue Whale in warm seas;

"YES, Darling YES, do it to me all night long, I love you fucking me!" Colette mightily shakes, rattles, and rolls into several gigantic Cums, one after another, gasping;

"Ruth Darling, I'm yours always and forever, but I need to rest. I don't how many and long my orgasms are, but my body's a wreck. Please hold me close for a while, then we can play more sex games."

Relenting, I lovingly turn Colette on her side facing me, smooching n kissing her eyelids, cheeks, and soft lips murmuring, "WOW! You're so highly affected by my touch, I'm gonna eat you up for hours whenever we're alone.

"Remember when you ask, "Will You Love Me Tomorrow?" and I reply, baby-doll the real question is, "Will You Be Able To Walk Tomorrow?"

Colette looks up at me with a sly grin, "You're gonna make me Tart Crawl downstairs in the morning!"

Gathering her lovingly in my arms, "Darling, I'll never desert you for any reason, so we'll Tramp Crawl downstairs together in the morning, knowing nothing will ever separate us.

"After our first girl party with my sisters, "You're my sweet little Slut and I'm your sweet big Slut, and we'll be each other's SLUT FOREVER!

Colette adoringly, "What about you darling? I didn't make you Cum."

Grinning like a Chess Cat, "Darling, I love you so much that I wildly orgasm 3X while making you Cum, and that's true love. I am also thinking about Jenny promising us some toys when we stay overnight again.

"So next time, you'll play with my body for hours, then I put you on your knees, strap on one of Jenny/Pam's toys and Doggy fuck your wet pussy with 8", making you explosively Cum like a Shooting Star streaking through our galaxy."

Following my declaration to fuck Colette's pussy into orbit our next time sexing it up, we roll into each other, drifting off to sleep fully exhausted and in love.

For those of you with sex on the brain, No, Collette and I don't Slut Crawl down to breakfast on Monday. But there are four cheeky smiles at the table. So, we may have been much more vocal blowing the candles out in bed than we realize!

***

BECOMING A FAMILY

Our night of sensual but non-penetrative sex is majestic, with Colette and I still claiming to be technical virgins. Neither of us has previously made out or neck with anyone, yet we flow seamlessly from orgasm to orgasm on sexy sensual language and light arousing caresses.

It's as if we've been circling the globe for 27 years when our bodies suddenly align like magnetized opposing shooting stars.

We awaken sweaty, clammy, dank, and musky from prolonged teasing and out-of-this-world sex. Our hair's matted and tangled so badly, we can't comb it before showering.

Wine breath and cotton mouth don't stop us from wet n deep kissing the moment our eyes open from sleep exhaustion. I leap-roll on top of Colette picking up where we end last night's delicious sex journey. I'm lapping away on Colette's neck like a thirsty mutt, that's been chasing rabbits all day.