Lost in a Female's Pleasure Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucysFox
LucysFox
288 Followers

'Oh,' I looked at my chest but couldn't really imagine having breasts, even small ones, 'are they annoying to have?'

'They can be, but they look amazing and feel even better,' her eyes glowed and she moved her hands onto my shoulders, 'especially when someone plays with them using their mouth.'

I blinked as she slowly pushed me down until my face was directly in front of her breasts. Due to the difference in our heights she didn't have to push me very low and my stomach leapt as she shoved my face against her right breast. Her nipple rubbed against my mouth and I licked it, unable to control myself. The taste of her skin consumed my mouth, from her strawberry body soap and peach perfume to the sweet warmth of her breasts, and before I knew it I was running my tongue along her areola and the underside of her cleavage. It was...amazing...

'That's it,' she said in a breathy voice and gripped my shoulders even harder, 'doesn't it feel nice?'

I met her lust-filled eyes and almost lost my mind in the wave of lust that ran through me. Oh my god she was so beautiful!

She ran her hands through my hair as I continued to explore her breasts with my mouth, and when I came to her nipple again I sucked on it, pulling it and the front of her areola into my mouth. It popped out almost immediately and Tegan let out a delighted moan as I did it again, so I moved onto her other breast.

'Wow, Lily.' She pulled my head off her and kissed me, shoving her tongue deep into my mouth. It lasted so long that when she broke off we both gasped for breath. 'You're amazing. You really like boobs, huh?'

'They're...nice,' I said between breaths. I wanted her to touch my cock so badly that it almost hurt! Could I ask her to touch it? Was that okay? Would she give me another blowjob? Oh god that would be amazing!

'They are nice,' she kissed me again and then grabbed my hands, her eyes deepening, 'but so are other parts of me. Would you like to feel my pussy?'

I gasped and felt myself rise a little from the fog of arousal. 'Uh! Uhm...'

'Awh. Not your thing?' she asked and bit my lip.

'I don't know...' I admitted, looking at it. I didn't think it was displeasing or anything, it was just...I don't know. I didn't know how to feel about it, and that was annoying.

'Well, there's only one way to find out how you feel,' Tegan breathed and began to pull my hand down from her breast and along her stomach, 'I'll be gentle, don't worry.'

I swallowed but didn't resist as she led my hand to her wet vagina, which was so hot that it was almost burning. A shiver ran through me as she pressed my fingers against it and I started to explore, finding it to be not as intimidating as I'd first thought. It was squishy and kind of cute, especially when I pushed my entire hand against it. I didn't really find it arousing though...just interesting.

I got lost in how it felt against my fingers for a moment, but my focus was broken when Tegan grabbed two of my fingers and slowly pushed them into her. She let out a squeak of pleasure as they entered her and a tight, warm wetness seemed to suck them deeper. My stomach recoiled at the strange sensation and I jerked them out.

'Ah! No, that feels weird,' I gasped, then flinched as I realized that wasn't the nicest thing to say about someone's vagina, 'I'm sorry! I didn't mean that. I just...'

'No, it's okay,' Tegan said in a warm tone and let go of my hand, smiling, 'I assumed you wouldn't like it, I was just curious. You're a bottom, and a hard one at that. You don't do penetration.'

'I'm sorry,' I said again, feeling guilty that I'd reacted so badly to being inside her, 'c-can I try again?'

'Don't worry,' she giggled and patted my head, 'I understand, it's fine. At least now we know what set of genitals you prefer.'

I pursed my lips at her words and stared down at the ground. Her vagina hadn't turned me on at all, but Lain's cock had sent sparks of lust coursing through me just from looking at it, and so had the feel of Sophia's in her panties. I guess...I really did like penises more than vaginas. What the hell? Had that always been the case? I wasn't gay, was I? No, I was still attracted to women, that was undeniable. I just...liked women with penises, I guess. Why?

'Hey, it's okay. Don't look so sad,' Tegan gently pulled my head up so I met her eyes, which were shining with a smile 'this makes things much easier for you. You're not going to be around as many women so liking cocks more is a good thing.'

'Not around as many women? I'll be around some then?' A possibility I'd never even considered popped into my head and I squeezed her hands. 'Wait, are some of my clients going to be women?'

'Of course,' she smiled as I gasped in delight.

'Oh! How many of them will be women?'

She thought about that for a moment. 'I'd say, based on the demand we've had for a girl like you, that about one fourth of your clients will be female.'

'That's heaps! Oh my god,' I bounced up and down on my feet and beamed at her, 'that's amazing. I thought I'd just be seeing men!'

'Why did you think that?' Tegan grinned. 'Do you think women don't use brothels or hire escorts?'

'No, but from what La-Mistress said it sounded like I'd only be seeing men.'

'You definitely won't,' Tegan shook her head, 'your training will be focused primarily on men because they'll be the majority of your clients, but Selene will show you how to be used by female clients as well.'

'Be...used by them?' I frowned, not sure I liked the sound of that. 'What do you mean?'

'You're still going to be a sub, even with women,' Tegan said, 'so not many of them will want you to penetrate them, and the ones that do definitely won't want you to use your penis.'

I frowned at that and searched my brain for some idea of what that would entail, but came up with nothing. I had almost no experience with straight sex, let alone lesbian sex, and definitely not with the submissive slave stuff that. I could imagine what it'd be like with a man and a transwoman thanks to Lain, but a cis woman? I couldn't imagine they'd just want to kiss and have their breasts touched like I'd just done with Tegan, and they wouldn't give me a blowjob and just stop. They'd want me to make them feel good, and how was I supposed to do that if they didn't want me to penetrate them?

'I don't uh...' I scratched my head and met Tegan's eyes, feeling stupid, 'what will the women do to me?'

Tegan's smile became pitying for a moment and she patted me on the head. 'Don't worry, Selene will show you when it's time.'

'W-will it feel good?'

'Of course!' She beamed and a hungry look appeared in her eyes. 'Why don't I give you a small example, to set your mind at ease?'

Before I could react she grabbed me under the butt and swung me onto the bed, where I squealed and fell backwards. She climbed on top of me and pinned me down by the shoulders, her head directly above my own.

'Huh?' I said as her hair trickled down her face and onto my lips.

'I don't think you realize just how sexy you are, Lily,' she breathed and licked my cheek, making me squeak, 'how you felt while looking at me in my lingerie, that's how I feel looking at you. And it's the same for Mistress and everyone else.'

I squirmed underneath her as a pleased feeling crawled through my body. Everyone here had been saying how beautiful and cute I was but it'd never really meant much until now. Tegan's comparison was like a spear through my stomach. I...turned people on? Made them as aroused as I felt right now? I wondered if that was how Lain felt when I'd been sucking her cock. It hadn't really occurred to me that she might be so aroused; I thought it was part of the training. She was so used to training girls now that it didn't mean much to her anymore. But...maybe it did.

'R-really?'

'Yes. You're beautiful,' Tegan said, kissing me gently on the lips, 'and I know I'm repeating myself but, holy shit...when the hormones start kicking in then you're going to be a goddess. And that's what your female clients want. They'll worship your body and drown you in pleasure, which will give them pleasure in return. Having control over someone as beautiful as you, being able to do whatever they want without reprisal, is an intoxicating feeling.'

'Bu-eep!'

My words ended in a squeal as Tegan moved back and spread my legs, pushing my knees up to my stomach. It made me feel horribly vulnerable but excitement roared through me at being in a pose like this. I was so exposed and powerless...

'They'll fuck you too, of course,' her eyes shone as she grinned, 'I don't have a strap-op though I can't demonstrate, but I'm sure you can imagine. There's honestly not much difference between how they'll treat you and how men will, for the most part. If a woman wants to be fucked then she'll pick someone else. If she wants to do the fucking then she'll pick you.'

I trembled at her words, too aroused in this position to really focus. 'O-okay...'

'Now, let's do something about this erection,' she said and grabbed it, making me gasp, 'you'll be in chastity tomorrow so try and enjoy this as much as possible, okay?'

Her hand was wide enough to almost completely engulf my cock but it still felt amazing, especially when she started slowly massaging it. My legs twitched but I kept them in the same position above my stomach, as it somehow made me more sensitive. Tegan watched me with large, lust-filled eyes and gently sucked on the inside of my thigh near my cock, sending a thunderbolt of arousal through me. I groaned as she began to move her mouth closer to my cock, kissing my thigh as she went, and the beautiful, weightless feeling from before coalesced in my stomach.

I'd been ridiculously aroused since the end of the training session and my body, which had been aching for release, reacted to Tegan before my mind could. As I focused on her lips on my thigh a spike of lust swept through me and I realized what was happening, I started ejaculating. A small, clear stream of semen shot out of my cock and trickled over Tegan's hands as a surprised squeak escaped my chest.

'Ah!' I gasped as my arousal was replaced with embarrassment. 'I'm sorry!'

'Wow, you sure do cum fast,' she laughed and licked some cum off her hands, 'I can see why Mistress wants you in chastity so soon.'

'I-I'm sorry,' I muttered, feeling weirdly empty. That hadn't been nearly as satisfying as any of the other times I'd cum and I felt deflated after how aroused I'd been. Hmph. At least the arousal was finally gone.

'You need to stop apologizing, sweetie,' she said and patted my stomach, 'it's fine.'

I blinked and pushed myself upright. 'Uhm...what about you?'

'Mistress will take care of my needs tonight, don't worry,' she said with a laugh, 'although I do appreciate the concern. It's very sweet of you. Come on, let's go have that bath. I'll give you a massage that'll make you feel a million times better.'

'Really?' I asked as I slipped off the bed.

'Yep,' she grinned at me and held up her hands, 'I'm extremely good with my hands.'

'I've never had a massage before.'

'You really have lived a sheltered life, huh?' She said with a crooked smile. 'I almost envy you. You're going to experience so many different kinds of pleasures here that you'll never be able to go back to your old life. Not that we'd ever let you go back, but still. If you ever did you'd hate it more than usual.'

I bit my lip and clenched my hands as a cold shiver ran down my back. Everything that'd happened here had been good, at least in comparison to how things usually were at home. If-

'Don't think about it,' Tegan said quietly and kissed me again, making my heart leap, 'just focus on how you're feeling. Deal with everything else later.'

'O-okay,' I muttered, embarrassed that she'd known what I'd been thinking.

'Good girl,' she beamed and patted my head, 'now, Mistress stocked up your bathroom with some pretty awesome things. I think she even added some bath bombs and bubble bath stuff. That should be fun! We'll have to take off your collar first, but I'll do that once the tub is full.'

I nodded and let her lead me into the bathroom by the hand as a different kind of warmth than before ran through my chest. I REALLY liked Tegan, way more than I should for someone who had a hand in kidnapping me. The way she treated me resonated with something deep inside that longed for a mother, to be doted over and treated like a small child. I wasn't proud of that desire and didn't know where it came from but it was undeniable now that it was real. I couldn't ignore it either, especially when it made me feel so good.

Lain made me feel the same way too sometimes...so...if staying here meant being treated like this then maybe...that wasn't too bad? Feeling loved and cared for, even in such a messed up situation, was better than the violence and abuse I suffered at dads hands every day.

Things could change here in an instant though, so I shouldn't let myself get distracted. Tegan was right about that, I needed to see more of this place before making up my mind. I still hadn't been with a man, and was wary of how dominating and harsh Lain could become in the future.

Still...if Tegan stayed my maid for the rest of my time here, then I think I could manage whatever came my way. Maybe seeing this place being as being "loving and supportive" wasn't as ludicrous as I'd first thought. Or maybe I was just letting my arousal and emotions for a pretty woman cloud my judgment.

I guess I'd find out.

Authors note:

Thanks for reading! Sorry this chapter took a bit to come out, I'm still sick :/ And with it being Easter I was busy with a few family and friend events that put me into a chocolate coma.

I have two more chapters planned for this part of the story (covering Dee's initial kidnapping and the first two days), with the next chapter starting on a new day and ending after the date with Lain. It's possible that another chapter might find its way in there because I'm not good at controlling myself. This was only supposed to be 6 parts but I wanted to flesh out the characters and scenes more than I already had.

I do plan to go over all this once its done and neaten it up, fix up the pacing and multiple grammatical errors. That will most likely happen while I write the second part though.

Either way, I hope you all continue enjoying it! The comments and feedback messages have been so motivational and helpful, thankyou to everyone who sent them! And to all the readers, voters and Lovers too ^_^ And followers! And my cat, Yuki. Meow!

LucysFox
LucysFox
288 Followers
12