Lost in Akiba Ch. 04

Story Info
Brea gets stuffed full of money and finds love.
3k words
4.43
8.6k
3
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers

She heard Kage talking again, giggling and joking. Suddenly something was pulling her upwards. She was tilting, flying in the air, her large, leaking pillows dangling down. Then there were hands on her tits, squeezing her, pulling her tender, white flesh out in the open. Yes, yes her breasts were obviously naked now, free from the constraining leather. There were more hands, different hands, touching her, pinching her, exploring her. Some found her bare pussy, teasing her glistening folds. And there were mouths, thank god there were warm, hungry mouths sucking on her tits, drinking her sweet milk.

Brea experienced pure bliss. So many eager hands explored her warm, full breasts and her wet, excited sex that she didn't know on what to focus on. So she tried not to worry and simply enjoyed the attention. The constant sucking, the poking, kneading and squeezing overwhelmed her senses. And the black suit only served to amplify everything that was happening to her tits and cunt by effectively muting every other part of her body. Plenty of fingers soon explored her tender love button more closely and Brea was writhing from her first orgasm in no time. And it was only the beginning.

She couldn't remember how often she came that afternoon, but it was a lot. Her tits got drained like never before, sucked empty until her nipples were chafed raw. She had been spun around, bent, even hung upside down for quite some time, all the while her tits got mauled and her pussy explored. Sometimes she felt her tits being jerked around, constricted and bound tightly. Sometimes they slapped them or pulled at them, manipulating her boobs in all kinds of ways.

She could also tell that they were entering her sex, not only with their twitchy fingers, but also with other objects. At one time a vibrating stick, probably a dildo was pushed deep inside and they slowly fucked her with it until she twitched and trembled. And one time she feared her pussy would get ripped apart. It started slowly, with a dull ache. But they kept adding to it, jamming more and more things into her tender hole until she thought she would explode. Stuffed full with god knows what, they diddled her exposed marble until she came again and again.

On and on it went until they pulled her upside down and eager hands opened up her slick folds once again. This time she felt other, more papery things getting pushed inside. Their voices sounded happy, grateful even as the many hands stuffed her little pussy with something she couldn't put her finger on.

Finally she heard the door open and people leaving. A few moments later she heard Kage saying, "Finished now. Good job!" as he got to work on her groin. She felt leather slip over her bare, tender pussy and heard some clicks. Then the wires moved until she was lying on the cushy bed, her bare breasts out in the open. She felt leather slipping and heard Kage grunting. He squeezed her large tits brutally, huffed and puffed as he tried to put the breast section back on the suit. Brea squirmed, her sore tits hurting terribly. Finally the leather clicked in place and Kage let go of her.

He helped her up and fiddled with the back of her suit. The zipper of her mask was opened and he carefully removed the blindfold and the tight headgear. For the first time in hours Brea could see again. She creaked, "Wow, what a job!" her eyes glinting from endorphins in her bloodstream, her cheeks rosy.

"Yes, yes, good job!" Kage beamed as he tousled her sweaty hair lovingly, "You good girl! Good!"

Brea glanced around the now empty room. The easels were still there, it almost looked like nothing had happened. Kage put the mask and blindfold into his backpack again and slowly pushed her through the door.

The trip back to the dorm seemed much quicker than before. Brea was still so excited, so agitated by the unusual experience that she couldn't stop thinking about it. What did those people do to her? What really happened in that room? And why did her pussy itch so terribly?

Kage helped her out of the suit as soon as they were back. He opened the little lock on her back and carefully peeled the tight leather from her sweaty skin. Brea welcomed the newfound freedom, enjoyed being truly naked again.

Standing on her bare feet, her tendons twitching from exhaustion, she spread her legs and reached into her slick pussy to find out what was irritating her so terribly. Surprised by the odd find, she pulled out a crumbled 10.000 Yen note. Another trip into her raw hole netted her a few more notes. Brea's eyes grew wider and wider as she kept pulling money out of her body.

"I can't believe this! It's like I'm a freaking piggy bank! They stuffed me full of cash!"

She kept fishing for more, pulling more and more notes out of herself until she couldn't reach deep enough. She moved around a little, convinced that there was still more inside. There was only one obvious way to find out. And he had seen her pussy already anyway by now. She turned to Kage and asked him for help.

The young man happily complied and asked her to lie down. Brea spread her legs for him, opening her sex as wide as she could. His rough fingers got to work, pushing deeper and deeper inside her. But he couldn't reach deep enough either. He suddenly stood up, went to the bathroom and returned with some lube that he generously applied into her hole and on his hand.

It worked much better now. Soon his hand popped into her body and his fingers pulled out more of the hidden notes. During his cleaning exercise, Kago fished out another odd object that he handed Brea with a smirk. She curiously examined the pen cap, wondering how it had gotten in there. Then Kago patted her groin and said, "Empty now! It's convenient purse!"

Brea blushed as she saw the huge pile of money between her legs. How much was it? She grabbed the sticky, smelly bills and started to count.

It was so much it made her head spin. How many people had been in that room? And how much did each of them pay for her little show? It was way more than what she would have made at her old job for sure. If she could keep this up, her financial issues would be no more. Brea headed for the shower, she had to think.

Of course it was an odd job, but it also was the only job she had. And if she was being honest with herself she had actually enjoyed the experience a lot. She kind of liked the helplessness, liked to not need to think. And she had more orgasms during that one session than in the past month! There was only one thing that she was really bothered about. And if she wanted to continue, she would have to address this.

"Hey, Kage, do you have a minute?"

The young man looked up from his screen and nodded.

"So... I kind of like the job you got me, it's very exciting. But no fucking, OK? Nobody will put their dick in me, right? You will take care of that, right?"

Kage smiled and then said, "You fuck me, nobody fuck you, OK?"

Brea gulped. So that was the deal? If she would let him fuck her she would be good? Was she OK with that?

Brea desperately wanted to get out, wanted some time for herself. But with the options of either being naked or wearing that incredibly tight leather suit she was basically stuck at the dorm. Thankfully Kage suddenly excused himself and went out of the door. She was alone, naked and alone.

She pondered what to do. Should she accept his proposal? Fuck him? He had seen everything she had to offer already. Letting him put his dick into her was the only remaining thing anyway. But did she want this? Kage was a weird guy, with all those figurines, his pictures, his fantasies. When he laid hand on her tits back in that cafe he wasn't gentle and caring, he was demanding, brutally binding her tits with rubber bands. But he also paid her rent and got her a job. She actually started to like him. Maybe it was worth it. Maybe she should let him fuck her, just to be safe during her work hours. to have a guardian. Because she really wanted to keep that job, no matter what.

Brea paced back and forth through the small flat, wondering what to do. Her gaze fell on Kage's desk. His computer was still running. She sat down and pressed a key. A password prompt greeted her. She looked around, searching for clues. His password certainly had something to do with his hobby, with big titted girls. She started to enter whatever came to her mind.

"oppai"

"hentai"

"bigboobs"

Nothing. She saw one of her old cards peeking out of the trash and had an idea. How did he call her?

"bakunyugyu"

Nothing. She squirmed as she entered the next one.

"huge breasted cow"

Still nothing. Maybe in Japanese? She searched the weird keyboard, experimented how to get the right characters. Finally she managed to enter "爆乳牛" and suddenly the screen changed. She was greeted by an anime lady with huge breasts, spraying milk everywhere. What a background to choose.

She poked around a bit, clicked on some icons, opened some folders. She found his work, images he had drawn. Big breasted girls in all kinds of peril, their fat, mostly milk-leaking tits tightly bound, stretched or groped. Some situations were pretty funny though, like the one where a lady slapped a guy with her fat tits in the face. And they looked incredibly well made. Some of them even aroused her a little.

She poked around some more and soon found Kage's extensive porn collection. What she saw was mostly pretty vanilla, just that the girls all had massive tits and their privates often were pixelated. What was up with Japan anyway, all kinds of weird porn but not allowed to see a pussy? She giggled.

Then she found a movie in which girls rode bikes that had dildos attached to their saddles. Brea moaned, silently watching some tantalizing scenes, her fingers caressing her wet little slit as the actresses came violently on their bikes. She found the movie incredibly sexy and couldn't stop watching those girls getting off in public.

After the video had ended she clicked some more, found pictures of tightly bound breasts and some videos of girls being tied up. Then there were images of girls stuffing objects inside their cunts, and massive ones at that! There were some videos of a girl that seemingly could cram anything and everything into her tight hot hole!

What she saw stimulated her quite a bit. Brea noticed her pussy getting slick. "If only there were some dicks as well!" she thought, then giggled as she recognized what a huge turnoff that would be, to know that Kage was into dicks! She clicked around some more. One icon looked like a camera roll and when she activated it the web browser opened with a page full of pictures. She blushed, recognizing the place and the leather-clad figure in the middle of the room. Those were the pictures made by Kage's mobile phone!

Her tits looked huge! And there were so many people, guys and girls alike! Kage had apparently salvaged some her business cards and gave them out like fucking candy! All those people reading her name, reading the awfully wrong translation! How they laughed at her stupidity! How they joked about her fat, milky, naked tits! She browsed through the photos with bated breath, one hand firmly embedded in her twitching hole.

There were close-ups of her boobs, constricted by ropes, bulging and bloated like red-hot balloons. She saw her gaping sex, glistening with juice. A guy was opening her up using both hands, a girl pushing what looked like marker pens into her pussy. And not only one or two, but twenty or thirty, top end first! As deep as they would go! No wonder Kage found that plastic cap inside of her! Unbelievable that only one got lost in there! And how far her body could stretch, how wide her pussy could open! Her fingers danced over her clit.

There were more pictures. Images of people fooling around with her swollen funbags, glueing googly eyes on them. They apparently had put even more ropes around her melons and played with them like they were puppets on strings! It was breathtaking. She squirmed and groaned as her fingers plunged into her hole.

She furiously worked her clit, dipped into her wet depths as she watched more and more of the pictures. Then she found the videos, each only a few minutes long, each showing how her excited body writhed and jerked in lust as those strangers filled her up with pens, dildos and other objects.

She saw her tits flying when some flat-chested girls pounded them like punching bags, giggling furiously as they made them jump. Brea couldn't believe what she saw. She was so close to coming when the last video played. A beeline had formed in front of her gaping sex and each and everyone in the room searched their wallet and stuffed some bills into her wide open hole. People were chatting excitedly as they watched her slowly fill up with money. Brea's hand thrashed into her groin, her face flushed, gasping excitedly.

Suddenly the door flew open. She ripped her slick hand from her sopping cunt and spun around, face glowing red. Kage had entered the room, furious about seeing her at his desk. The video was still playing, showing a bound, leather-clad woman getting stuffed full of bills.

"What? WHAT?" he yelled, storming towards her, upset that the naked girl was using his computer.

"Fuck me, Kage! Fuck me now?" she squeaked, presenting her dripping, needy pussy.

Kage stopped in his tracks, his temper improving within moments. He grinned as he ripped his pants open, his hard dick springing free. He got between her legs and unceremoniously drove his rigid cock into her in one swift motion, right there, while she was still sitting in his swivel chair, her legs spread, held wide open by her very own hands.

The sex was brutal and intense. Kage didn't hold back, drilled into her like the angry young man he was. He fucked her hard and fast, made Brea squeak like a piglet. He grabbed her massive tits, used them as a handle to steady himself as he plowed into her again and again. Brea came, wailed in joy the moment he erupted, filling her womb with hot jizz.

Both were panting from exhaustion as he finally removed his dick from her messy hole.

"Fuck, Kage, this was just what I needed," purred Brea, "But it was a tad short. Can you do another round?"

Kage grinned and rumpled her ginger hair. He smiled. Finally he smiled! He pointed at the pictures on the screen and asked, "Like?"

Yes, yes, oh yes she liked it! She liked being exposed, being examined, touched and played with by curious strangers! She even liked the weird leather suit! Just looking through yesterday's photos made her squirm! Brea nodded enthusiastically, "Yes Kage, yes! I love this job! So will you protect me?"

Kage nodded and smiled. And then they fucked again.

The young man seemed insatiable and Brea was glad he was. They fucked every morning, right before Kage milked her tits dry. And they fucked every evening. He pushed her to try different positions, especially ones that allowed him to fondle and squeeze her large, bloated funbags while he was drilling deep into her shaven, quivering cunt. The sex was so messy they had trouble cleaning up afterwards. Her spilled milk was everywhere!

Kage changed quite a bit since she had started to fuck him. He became so much more likeable and seemed to open up a little. He brought her presents, new clothes that she could actually wear outside. And he finally tried to talk to her. Only the bra situation didn't improve. Finding one in her size seemed close to impossible.

Of course Brea kept posing for the art class, and continued to let those randy students play with her naughty bits as they liked. But since she knew that Kage was watching over her she was much more relaxed in her tight leather suit.

Knowing that someone was paying attention obviously took away some of the thrill but she still had plenty of fun. And sometimes Kage didn't stop the more daring students, sometimes something naughty happened, which in turn helped to keep up the excitement of the unexpected. Like the day her pussy got stuffed full of chewing gum. It had taken them hours to get the slimy goo out of her twitchy hole again!

The young woman finally was happy. This country was perfect for her, perfect to satisfy her unusual needs. She had found her peace. Brea tried to learn Japanese again, confident that, with Kage's help, she would be able to understand at least the basics. Because one day he would propose, one day he would ask if he could marry his big-titted girlfriend so she would be forever his. And she wanted to be prepared for that.

She would stay with him, fuck him senseless every minute, every day. She would offer her tits to him whenever he was bored so he had something to play with. She would happily let him brag about the massive, milky udders he now owned and let him show off with his little gaijin cow to his weird friends. She loved him dearly. He was all she would ever need.

qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers