All Comments on 'Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 05'

by BradentonLarry

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I never thought I'd say this, but there is almost too much sex and not enough story. I'm anxious to see what adventures they'll get into.

A pet peeve: why is female bisexuality a universal activity in group-sex stories but male bisexual action is very rare, if mentioned at all? Most men i know, whether hetero or bi, enjoy anal play to some degree. It may be full penetration or just an erotic external massage, but men have sensitive asses as well as women. And in a total sexual immersion such as this, I would expect some male-male interaction. I enjoy M-F, F-F and M-M sex, and I bet lots of other folks do, also. It doesn't have to be hard-core gay sex (although the lesbian couplings are pretty hard-core), but at least acknowledge that it exists.

BradentonLarryBradentonLarryover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback, Anonymous. (Yeah, that's weird, but whatever.) In regard to the first point, this was deliberate. I posted these chapters as a serial and I wanted to keep my audience reading. So, I thought I needed to have some hot sex in each chapter. So, yeah, on purpose, even though it might not have been the best way to go.

As to your peeve, I agree 100%. It's something I do a little to correct in future stories, including some in the Eros stories. Don will relate a bit of that in the "The Resort" chapter. On rereading the whole series, including Lords of Eros, I realized that there is perhaps one strictly straight woman in Eros. Again, I agree that this is weird and a problem. All I can say in my defense is that this is the story I wanted to tell and articulate writers such as yourself should feel free to tell their own. But, yet again, I totally grant your point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBradentonLarry@BradentonLarry
329 Followers
Outside of various writing projects (I've got three on the deck at the moment), I'm looking for a woman in the Gainesville area who is interested in sharing an open-minded, playful relationship. I lived in Bradenton, FL, for about 20 years before moving on to bigger and better...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES