Lost in Hawaii Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Mitchell dried me off we entered the basement of a nice sized house. I stopped dead in my tracks at the mid-evil torture room he'd devised at some point over the last year.

"Since I can't trust you to stand quietly on a dock, I'm going to strap you down in here."

The grim determination had me backing out the door. I didn't even think about it. It was flight or fight. My body choose flight this time. Mitchell chose steady pressure on the leash to get me over to what I recognized as a spanking bench. He forced my chest down over the padded area and tied the leash off where I couldn't reach it.

It was laughably easy for him to get my wrists locked into place despite my struggle. My ankles were even easier. A bar attachment of some sort came down behind my knees. I couldn't kick him or move my ankles far while he unlocked the hobble and secured me to the bench. He removed the bar so I had freedom to readjust a bit.

"You were trying to get out of the cuffs, right?" He knelt down in front of me. I nodded miserably and stared at his knees.

"Damn it, baby," Mitchell sighed. "You could have gotten yourself killed with that act of defiance. What if I had been in the yacht longer? Hmmm?"

"I could have swam to the beach," I said slowly through gritted teeth. He wasn't my fucking savior.

"Bullshit. You were barely moving when I got to you. I will always look out for your best interests. On that note, I have to punish you harshly for almost killing yourself."

He pulled a chair close to me and put a leather strap on the seat. "That's your 'punishment strap.' May as well get a good look at it while I get some chores done and dinner in the oven." He turned to leave and casually said, "That's the last time you forget to call me sir."

The door clicked shut and silence pressed in around me. I could occasionally hear his footsteps though the house but mostly, I was all alone with me and the voice screaming in my head.

Damn it all if Mitchell wasn't right on many counts. He'd brought so many boy-toys home during our college years. I'd naturally become curious about anal as they screamed out orgasm after orgasm. It was a kind of ecstasy I'd never achieved before.

It was hard to separate my fantasies of achieving that kind of all-encompassing orgasm from Mitchell's presence. The masculine grunting I heard in my most private fantasies sounded exactly like him. This past year he'd given me a taste of what his body felt like pressed up against mine. That had only fulled my fascination with male on male sex.

That's where my shame and denial at my desires came into play. Mitchell was almost my brother. We'd been raised together. I'd never viewed him as anything but family till he started banging guys in the bedroom right next to mine. So, I'd shied away. But the combination of fantasies of sex and Mitchell were okay, if bondage was involved. And the ass had figured it out. He was making my dirty, shameful fantasies come true and it scared the shit out of me.

But I loved the honeys. And Heather really had been the one for me. We'd been in love and had talked about marriage and kids. Mom, Sarah and Heather had bonded like sister. There had only been one problem. Mitchell. Heather loathed him but would never give me a direct explanation. Despite Mitchell's behavior today, I knew he had nothing to do with her dislike of him. I think it had more to do with him being bi.

Heather, and her family, hadn't caught up to the fact that people were people. They had no business judging who they fucked as long as it involved consensual adults.

I'd known I couldn't live without Mitchell in my life. Heather had been slowly and subtly encouraging me to cut ties. That is what our last argument had been about. Heather had wanted me as far from his influence as she could get me. When the graduation trip from Mr. Ricci had been announced, she'd forbade me from going. Despite present circumstances, I'm glad I ditched her. No one could tell someone else who to love.

There was no way in hell I ever planned on telling Mitchell why Heather and I came to an end. At the time, I didn't want to hurt him or look like I blamed him. Present circumstances considered, he'd probably just gloat about it.

If only she could see me now.

I hung my head in resignation and waited for Sir.

12