Lost in Hawaii Ch. 04

Story Info
Mitchell feeds Walker more than food.
3.1k words
4.5
1.6k
1
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is gay male non-consent with a good bit of bdsm. if it's not your thing, there are plenty of other stories on this kinky little site!

Lost In Hawaii 04

That spanking with the leather strap was pure hell. I shudder every time I think about it. It played in my dreams for weeks afterwards. It wasn't the pain, although youch! It was the humiliation. It was the moment Mitchell broke my shell open and began commanding my very being. Maybe one day I'll have the guts to tell all the dirty details.

Suffice it to say, I screamed. I cried and begged it to stop. I was a shivering, shaking mess at the end. He'd had to scoop me up and carry me upstairs to the living room. He held and petted me as I'd cried. I can't, maybe won't, tell you exactly what I'd cried about or why, but I had needed to let it all out.

I don't think Mitchell had ever spanked or hurt someone against their will, for the sole purpose of pain, and unable to really defend themselves. In his own way, he'd reacted just as violently as I had. Right after he'd finished delivering the worst whopping of my life, up to that point, he went and got violently ill. (Not that that excused his actions thus far.) I've been spanked worse since then and begged for more, but never for harm or destruction or to tear down. That episode hurt us both that night. If it ever happened that way again, we both knew our relationship would be irrevocably harmed. We'd never get passed it. And we didn't need to say it to each other. It was understood.

Afterwards he let me lay on the couch on my stomach while he finished dinner. The arnica cream had worked it's magic and the roar was down to a small, throbbing ache.

The baked lasagna smelled like heaven and garlic bread tempted my nose. I hadn't eaten since we landed and had burgers in the taxi. It was surreal to think this suck-ass day had started with me anticipating Hawaii while sitting in California.

I was already a slave by then and didn't even know it. The sneaky bastard had me cuffed and collared before I'd ever realized the significance. This was going to be my life now. Mitchell would never let me go. How could he? He knew I'd run straight to the police. My ass presently bore the marks of his abuse. He'd taken my life from me, taken responsibility for my life out of my own hands. But I was still left bearing the consequences of his actions.

"Baby, come on in here," my new Sir commanded from the kitchen. He'd chained my hands behind my back so I could lay flat on my stomach. It was a small mercy I had no hobble. My stiff and sore body needed all the help it could get.

The sight in the kitchen was almost enough to make me want to pitch a fit again. The subdued, but still slightly smug, bastard had a place setting for one and a pillow arranged right beside his chair. He just stared at me, daring me to make him tell me what to do. Waiting to see if I'd submit to the silent cue and kneel at Sir's feet. This bloody day was never going to end.

I stared at his feet as I slowly sank to my knees on the pillow. It took a while to figure out how far down I wanted my sore bum to be. It was hard not to whimper in pain at the slight pressure I did allow.

"Fuck, you look perfect kneeling at my feet," he sighed in pleasure. Gentle fingers tiled my chin up. My eyes closed as Sir brushed his lips over mine, slowly working his way up my jaw. "Hungry?"

"Yes, Sir," I said just loud enough to be heard by him.

A bite was lowered down to my lips. I sat and contemplated it for a while. This was totally unnecessary. I was perfectly capable of feeding myself. What did feeding me prove? Wasn't I kneeling here? Wasn't I sore because I had no choice but to submit?

"Come on, baby. Take a bite. It's really good."

"I can feed myself, Sir," I said sullenly.

"Ah, but that would displease me. As my sex slave your only job is to please me. This is the only way you're getting food. The only way you'll starve is if you refuse to eat from my hand."

He waited there, not eating either. The man had the patience of a saint when he went after something. I really was hungry. It had been a horrible day and spending the night hungry meant little to no sleep. There was no way in hell I'd be able to make a midnight run to the fridge. Sir, I thought the name sarcastically, probably had some brilliant plan to keep me in one spot tonight.

I shifted uncomfortably as I forced myself to submit to this idiocy. Couldn't he see that he was pushing me farther away by forcing this... what-ever-it-was... on me? I didn't want to be anywhere near the prick, let alone kneel at his feet or get fed by him.

"You'll get used to this. I promise," Sir said quietly as he took a bite then fed me another. I watched him concentrate on the food for awhile. Was he as scared as I was?

This bullshit gamble could backfire badly for him. I had no intention of forgetting today and with the right opportunity, I'd send his ass to jail.

My mom and sister would be furious, devastated, if they knew what he was doing to me. Yasmin would probably beat his ass bloody. She was one of the few people that probably could do it. He was betraying the trust of people that had loved him his whole life. And for what? To get laid? To have another notch on his belt? To conquer the one guy who'd said no to him? My mom had taught him to treat people with respect. He was slapping her and the love she'd given him. Mitchell deserved to be somebody's prison bitch. Hell, he'd probably like it.

"You look angry. Whatcha thinkin'?" he asked casually, like we were discussing the rain.

I chomped down angrily on the bite he held out. No way in hell was I answering that question. I was already in deep shit. It did not need to get deeper.

"Seriously. It's okay. Just be polite. Tell me what's on your mind. I'll listen."

I glared at him as words bubbled to the surface. It grated to have to choose so carefully, no longer able to stand up for myself. He sure as hell wasn't 'being polite'.

"I'm thinking about jail time for you. Wondering how long I can get them to put you way." He wanted honesty, he was going to get it.

A relieved smile cleared the clouds away from his brow. I couldn't believe it! I'd expected anger, not relief. Here I was trying to pick a fight and he was happy. The sand was unstable under my feet. I just couldn't get any firm footing with him.

"You said you take anything I threw at you. Keep on proving it, babe." Sir kissed me on the forehead and changed the subject. There was an annoying amount of pep in his voice. "I gave you a wide pillow to kneel on. From now on spread your knees when you kneel. I want to see my property, every inch of him."

I swallowed hard as he used his foot to push against my inner knee to the correct distance. I turned my head and stared at the ground as I adjusted to being so lewdly on display. Unfortunately, my cock kept twitching. It seemed to enjoy the peep show it was giving.

The top of Sir's foot caressed the bottom of my ball sack, making my undisciplined cock even happier. It was to damn easy for him to distract me. Pulling at the hand cuffs only reminded me of how vulnerable I really was.

"Please stop," I whispered uncomfortably. I didn't want to get hard as he fed me. I didn't want to spread my legs for him and enjoy his messaging foot. Sir ignored me. His gently insistent foot kept moving, touching. I loved the feel of his toes grazing my semi, encouraging it to stand up tall and proud for the man who'd mastered it.

He held another bite to my turned mouth. I took it in the hopes it would distract me. It didn't. Eating while being stroked just added to the sensual feel.

"You have a beautiful cock. Ever eat your own cum?"

I shook my head no and moaned as he gently pushed my now hard cock against my belly. His toes wiggled in some little pattern that felt like an invitation to fuck. My hips arched of their own accord into his foot. He held still, using his whole foot to cover me, balls to tip, as I ground up into it.

I was so ashamed of my lack of self-control, but that didn't stop me from trying to achieve orgasm by whatever means were available to me. His foot rolled over my cock in waves. I whimpered as I thrust harder, chasing my goal, praying he'd hold still one more minute. My cock was coating his foot in precum, making a fantastic surface to glide against.

"Oh, no, no!" I cried out as he lifted his foot. I doubled over in agony as my hips kept twitching, trying to find something to grind against. "Please, Sir. Please," I begged.

"Sit up, baby."
 I jumped up at the quiet command in his voice. He swiped a finger over a drop of precum on my cock and held it to my mouth. I opened up and allowed him to rub it all over my tongue. I'd have done anything for him in that moment if he'd just allow me to come. I just wasn't going to ask for it.

"Have you ever tasted yourself?" he asked in a husky growl as I sucked on his finger, and shook my head no. My tongue rubbed on his finger pad, trying to encourage him to let me come.

"Did you like it?"

I nodded yes as he started to thrust his finger like it was a cock in my mouth.

"Did you like tasting me?"

His eyes held mine in a vice like grip. I wanted to say no. Needed to. But I couldn't lie, not in that moment as I ached for him to finish me off. He'd know it for the lie it was. My cock jerked in response to his questions, happy to wave yes if I didn't.

So I slowly nodded my head.

"Fuck yeah," he smiled with lust and sat back in the chair. "You want to see my cock, baby?"

I couldn't help thrusting into empty air as he unzipped his shorts. The monster sprang free, framed by the zippered V of his shorts. He was just a foot away from me. I couldn't look away. Just one day of denial and I was turning into Sir's slave.

He got a pat of butter and spread it all over his cock as makeshift lube.

"Get over here and wrap those sexy lips around the tip of my cock. I'll take care of the shaft. I just want you to play with the head. Suck out the precum and when I blow collect it all but don't swallow."

My heart pounded in my chest as I inched near the monster between his legs. I didn't want to blow him, even though that was 'morning duty' now. The insistent finger he slipped under my collar had me leaning in. The clean, masculine sent of his skin made my mouth water.

"Okay, baby, get your lips around the head."

His left started pumping as his right kept my head in position. My tongue flicked out to get a taste of Sir fresh from the source. I was hard as a rock at the idea of being his cum dump.

"Oh my God," he groaned as I let him in. The warm cock was heavy on my bottom lip. It felt natural to run the tip of my tongue up and down the bottom of his head. I wrapped my lower lip around my teeth to give more pressure and protect him. God only knew why I'd worry about hurting the monster, but I did.

Sir squeezed and rubbed his shaft as I licked and sucked the head. I kept glancing between what his hand was doing and looking in his eyes. The large, spongy head of his cock rested in my mouth like it was meant to be there. That's when I knew.

Tomorrow morning I'd wake up before him and blow him. The hard cock would fill my mouth and I'd gag on it till his pubic hairs filled my nose. It wouldn't be done because he was making me. I'd suck his cock because I wanted to, because I was horny, and because I loved having it in my mouth. That didn't make me gay. It just proved that I was horny.

No, that was wrong. Gay, bi or straight didn't matter. All that mattered was that I wanted him.

That thought hit me like a glass of cold water. I wanted Sir. Each time he'd cum in my mouth or touch me, I'd happily obey. I'd open my mouth, taste salty semen, and swallow it, and be ready to take more from him.

Trembles shook my body, not because Sir was thrusting through his fist into my mouth, but not enough to gag me. I was trebling because I knew he was going to win. More importantly, I wanted him to win. I needed him to make me obey, submit. I couldn't just let him win, though. I needed to throw myself against him and see how far he could push me.

That didn't make what was happening right, or okay. It didn't mean that I was okay with it. I wasn't. It just meant that we were both fucked up and getting into a mess so tangled we'd never come out of this unharmed. We'd be changed forever. I already was.

That was what made me tremble the most. I was already changed. Being under his control was such a fucking turn on. It touched an essential part of me that would never be quiet again. Even though he hadn't penetrated my ass with his cock, we'd already had the best sex I've ever had. It was with a person I'd loved as a child, bonded with as a teenager, and relied on as a young man. He knew me better than anyone else in the world and I needed him. Hell, I still trusted him. How fucked up is that? I'd needed him in my life so much I'd dumped a woman with whom I could have had a beautiful, fulfilling life -- if I'd only been willing, or able to give him up.

As I knelt at his feet with his with his cock in my mouth and his chains on my body, I knew I'd never be able to give him up. I was going to fight him, I had to, I couldn't let him win without a fight. It wasn't pride, it was a sheer volcanic need to be mastered. I was going to loose and Sir was going to win everything. My life would never be the same again. In that moment, I truly became his slave but I sure as hell wasn't going to tell him that. He'd won in less than 24 hours and didn't even know it.

"Fuck, your lips are so damn sexy wrapped around my cock. They belong there," he grunted and started to jerk in my mouth. I hollowed my cheeks and sucked his cum into my eager mouth. That act made me shake even more. He'd marked me with his sperm. I'd swallow it and he'd be in me forever. Vital nutrients to keep me alive.

Sir leaned forward and ran a finger around my lips a I held his cock and cum in my mouth. His touch somehow made the act even more intimate.

"You were born to be a cocksucker. Open up and show me what I gave you." His husky, post-orgasmic voice stroked over me. I opened my mouth and his member fell out. I could feel his slimy load coating my tongue.

"Swallow your present. Let me see it go down."

He held my eyes as I obeyed. Lust was still all over his face even though he'd just come. And then Sir kissed me hard and demanding, pulling me onto his lap. His tongue swept into my mouth as his lips plundered mine. His hand fisted my hair to keep me still.

Slowly, he pulled back from my needy, pouty lips. There was a fire burning in his eyes that was too hot to look at, but impossible to turn away from.

"I can't let you go. Not now or ever. You need to understand that. I can't have just one taste. It's been a desert and you are the only thing that will quench me. I know it's not what you want, but that's too damn bad. Now that I've had a taste, you're mine. Forever."

Sir picked me up and carried me to his bed where he spent the rest of the evening kissing and exploring every inch of my body. I was so terrified of my realization that I couldn't lay still. He put an end to the wrestling match by tying me spread eagle to the bed. It was the only way I could relax as he stroked my abs and played with my nipples. My legs spread without my permission and he licked and kissed his way up my inner thigh, stopping just before he touched my aching balls. They were full of fluid, aching to bust out.

He spent time sucking my cock, then ate my ass. He finger fucked me as we made out.

His talented fingers opened me up and had me begging for more. The sensations were intense. His lips, hands and hard body aroused and teased me into a desperate need for more. Of course, he never let me cum and I wasn't about to let him fuck me. He was going to have to rip that permission out of me.

I don't know what he saw as I struggled against him. He probably only saw me fighting him. I was really fighting myself. I'd lost myself in one day in Hawaii, in his arms.

I had no idea how to find myself again.